Lillith's Stopwatch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following them is a tall slender young woman who is clearly related to the older woman but she looks to be maybe 20 years old. She's also conventionally beautiful with long straight blonde hair and green eyes. She has a short, pleated skirt and a tight spaghetti strap top showing off a lot of her impressive cleavage. She's almost as busty as the older woman who I'm assuming is her mother.

My assumptions are confirmed when the young woman says, "Mommy, can I have a bit more cash? Tiffany's mom gave her some for tonight and I don't have any left this week." Even though she looks like she's twenty she sounds like a fifteen year old.

"Now sweetie, we already gave you your allowance for the week," her mother replies with a sigh. "You knew we were going out tonight. You need to be better about budgeting." From her measured tone this seems like a very common argument.

The young woman turns to the guy, "Please, daddy? I don't want to be embarrassed in front of my friends. I'll be better next week, I promise. Pleeeease?" I can't help but stare as she pleads shamelessly with her father.

He gives her a smile, "Ok Princess, just this once." He pulls out his wallet.

"Richard, I thought we talked about this." The woman starts saying. "Jessica needs to..." she trails off with a long suffering sigh as her husband hands over several twenty dollar bills to their daughter. It's clear this is not the first time this has happened and it's also clear she's frustrated at her husband for a several obvious reasons.

The daughter, Jessica I guess, jumps up and gives her father a big hug, "Thanks Daddy! I love you!" She looks straight at her mother and adds, "You're the best!" Before literally sticking her tongue out at her mother.

I quickly stop time. I can't believe how amazingly manipulative the young woman is being. Or that her father lets her get away with it and basically encourages it by giving her cash. He's literally paying her to be a whiny spoiled brat. I would say it's almost unbelievable but it's exactly the kind of thing some of my family would probably do if they could get away with it.

I'm betting I know the answers but I want to ask them a few things anyways. I walk over to them and say, "Stay her and calmy and honestly answer my questions fully until I'm done. You'll immediately forget the questions and answers and me after I say I'm done asking questions."

Restarting time I start asking, "Who's the most reasonable and responsible and financially sound-minded of your three." All of them say Melissa, the mother, for everything. "Great, why don't you listen to her more."

Richard simply says, "Because I'm the man of the house." Like that explains everything, which in a way it does. It definitely explains his dismissive attitude.

Jessica answers, "Because I don't have to. I can usually get whatever I want through Daddy or exploiting somebody else."

Based on her answer I make an assumption. "Jessica, how sexually active are you? And do you use your sexuality to get your way?"

"I'm fairly active and have been for a few years." Jessica says. "Yeah, I use what I have to get what I want. Lots of people will do things for sex or fooling around or even just the promise of it. I can usually get my way by just being sexy and imply I'll do something. It's a great way to exploit people. I passed a class last year by sleeping with a teacher and in two other classes I said would and then threatened those teacher's jobs unless they gave me a good grade." She seems proud of that.

Wow, she's kind of a terrible person. Because I'm kind of sex focused right now I make another assumption. I turn to the mother, "Melissa, when you have sex with your husband how often do you orgasm?"

"Maybe one time out of ten." She says. "He has a big dick but all he does is slam into me until he cums and that's it. If I want an orgasm I usually have to go into the bathroom to finish myself when he passes out." Melissa is calm and honest but I can tell she's frustrated too. That's about what I expected and I would be frustrated too.

"Richard, are you cheating on your wife?" I ask making another guess.

"Yeah, the piece right now it's a new girl at one of my dealerships. I gave her a raise and better job because she let me fuck her. That should keep her quiet and keep her putting out for me." Another correct assumption and it really shows where his daughter learned her manipulation. Also the implication that this is his current affair. I'm betting he's cheated on his wife a lot.

"Melissa, do you work?" I'm honestly curious about this.

"Yeah, I just got back into teaching. I started taking classes to renew my certifications and accreditations to be a college professor when Jessica went to university two years ago. I'm teaching Biology in the fall." She seems proud of and excited about it. And wow, having a knockout like her as a college professor would fulfill and inspire a lot of fantasies.

I'm about to ask more but I hear an odd rumbling whine as a car stutters while downshifting. I see a car with two different headlights, one square and one round, pull into the parking lot and Crystal's multi colored junker drives up into the garage. Time to go, "I'm done asking questions." I say right before stopping time again.

I'm feeling pretty horny again and my qualms about using the stopwatch on people are almost nonexistant with these three. I make the snap decision to have fun with them and get a nice release before talking to Crystal. I think for a few long moments before saying anything to the frozen family.

"First off, Melissa is in charge of the family and the household and the finances. Richard and Jessica, you follow her rules and guidelines. Melissa, be responsible and fair with everybody, including you." That should make some drastic changes in their house, hopefully for the better.

Time for the sexy stuff. "You'll all love breast play and will get lots of pleasure out of giving and receiving." That's a fun start for all three of them.

I put my hand on the guy's shoulder, "Richard, don't ever cheat on your wife again. When you have sex with your wife, make sure she is pleasured and satisfied. You can't orgasm during sex until after she does." I figure that combined with the general house rules should take care of him. Maybe he'll actually learn how his wife likes to be pleasured. And with both of them now loving breast play I'm sure they'll have plenty of orgasms together.

I put my hand on the mother's shoulder, "Melissa, take care of your family and be reasonable and responsible. Be firm, but fair. See if you can guide them to be better people but make sure to take care of yourself too." That should hopefully take care of their home life. "Oh! And fun! Definitely have fun, especially sexy fun."

I look at her sexy curvy body in her flattering sundress and think about the fantasies she could inspire. "Also continue your college career and become an amazing professor. Always dress and act as sexy and provocative as possible without getting into trouble. Be sexy and push boundaries but keep it professional and stay safe." That should make things interesting wherever she's teaching.

I really want to have fun with her but I want to play with her daughter even more. The whole mother/daughter fucking, and incest in general, is kind of a turn off for me. Probably because of my terrible family. I wish I didn't have hangups about that because she is a really sexy woman.

Finally turning to Jessica I move her away from her parents a few feet so I can get a good look at her. I also remember about Lillith's phone. I open the camera app and turn on the auto-record function again, propping it up against the wall about ten feet away and hoping it gets something good. I still haven't looked at whatever it got in the bathroom earlier.

While I think about what to say to her I slide the thin straps of her pastel pink top down her arms and unhook and remove her bra. She's left with her tight top bunched around her slim waist and her chest completely exposed.

She has large full breasts on her tall slender body and a quick check of the bra in my hand says 30E. I drop her bra and cup her lovely big breasts. She has light, golden skin with no tan lines anywhere. Leaning down I kiss and lick one of her dark pink nipples and love how it firms up in my mouth. I quickly suck on the other one to feel the same from that one too.

She has nice heavy breasts that still have their youthful firmness and perkiness. They feel great under my hands as I knead them while alternating licking and sucking on them. After several minutes of playing with them I stand up again. I want to have more fun with her. I'll do that first before figuring out what to say to her before I unfreeze time.

I flip her short pleated skirt up and tuck the white fabric into her bunched up top. She has sexy white lace panties that I admire before peeling them down her legs. I pull them off, leaving her white and cork wedge heeled sandals on. I drop the bit of fabric on her bra and stand up to appreciate this beauty.

With her skirt and top bundled around her waist most of her body is completely exposed right here on the sidewalk. She has a smooth, hairless pussy and a very nicely shaped rear on top of her long legs. "Damn, it's going to be really fun to play with you!" I say as I caress her. "You're going to love everything I do to your hot body."

She has great genetics to start but it's clear that she puts a lot of time and effort into maintaining her looks. Despite her being kind of a terrible person I have to admit that she is basically model gorgeous. I can see how it would be easy for her to manipulate people by using her very high sex appeal. That gives me a great idea for her. I can turn that sex appeal and deliberate teasing around.

I step close to her and cup a big breast with one hand and rub her pussy with the other, "Jessica, you won't manipulate people or use your body to get your way anymore. Instead, you'll have frequent accidental wardrobe malfunctions whenever it's safe to do so. You'll do this subconsciously and not immediately realize you're flashing people. When you notice, you'll pass it off as if it's something minor, like you just showed a bra strap or something." That should be fun for a lot of people.

Glancing over at her very attractive mother I add, "Jessica, keep yourself in great shape and take care of yourself. You'll enjoy being sexy and flaunting your hot body." I squeeze her breast and easily part her wet pussy lips with my fingers, "Mmm, fuck yeah. You'll also get aroused when people see you flashing them." I add that last part without really thinking about it but it should be fun.

I push a finger into her pussy as it rapidly flushes and gets even more wet from my stimulation while I keep squeezing her breast. "Mmm, and you'll typically wear clothes that can have frequent sexy malfunctions. You'll have a strong preference to go without underwear unless you have to for health or safety."

Raising my voice to add, "You and your family will accept that those things just happen to you and it's nothing to worry about." I look around at the parking lot and grocery store and add, "You won't ever get in trouble with anyone for your wardrobe mishaps." I have no idea if that last thing will work but it's worth a shot.

I push another finger into her tight, wet channel as I lean down to capture a nipple in my mouth again. That all ought to switch her over from manipulative jerk to fun exhibitionist. If she was going to tease people anyways she might as well titillate everyone too. Or at least anybody attracted to boobs and traditional feminine beauty. While Jessica might not give as much direct pleasure, I'm guessing Lillith would approve of the many public displays she's sure to give.

With that done I recognize that I'm really horny and really hard. I'm definitely going to have some sexy fun before going back to normal time and meeting Crystal. Sucking hard on a firm nipple I know just how I want to start. Or I guess continue since I already have her mostly naked and I'm fingering her while enjoying her bare breasts.

Right there in public I strip my new clothes off and pile them on top of her bra and panties. Now naked except for my shoes I step up to the busty young woman with my hard cock leading the way. I quickly pose her, almost like a doll, until she's squatting with her back arched. It's basically the same sexy position that put her breasts at waist height for me I've used on other women.

With lusty anticipation I grab both of her big beautiful breasts and push my hips forward. I love the feeling of my cock sliding against her smooth skin. It's a thrill I hope I never get tired of.

Pressing her large breasts together around my shaft I start to slowly rock my hips back and forth. Savoring the sensation of a new wonderful pair of breasts I try to take it slow at first. That only lasts a few strokes before I pick up the speed. I love the feeling of her heavy flesh bouncing and jiggling against me as I hold her mounds against me.

Every time I basically bottom out and bump my balls against her stomach I feel the shockwaves through my hands and my cock. It also makes her breasts shake and her nipples gyrate as I fuck her chest. I get even more of a thrill knowing we're out in the open with at least a dozen people around.

She feels and looks so good I can feel myself getting close after only a few minutes of fun. I don't want to stop just yet but I don't want to make a mess on her either. My pleasure filled brain comes up with a good solution.

When I'm about to blow I pull my cock out from between her fantastic big breasts and quickly get her standing up. Turning my body sideways slightly I lean down to suck at one of her breasts while finishing myself off. I shoot my load off the sidewalk onto the parking lot while groaning and moaning against her time frozen chest.

Breathing hard I lean against her soft pillows as I catch my breath and recover. After a few long moments I stand up and look at Jessica. Because I pulled her up from squatting her back is still arched some, sticking her lovely rear out in a very enticing pose. It kind of looks like she's bending over slightly, presenting her sexy backside.

Giving her breasts another squeeze before letting go I slowly walk behind Jessica, taking in her sexy body. Tall, leggy, busty, and in a pin-up style position to show off everything. From behind I can see that she is not just wet, her pussy is literally dripping. Her inner thighs have a slight sheen of liquid arousal and I can see her pink lips flushed open like they're just waiting for something to be shoved between them.

I step behind her, thinking I'll maybe spoon her and feel her breasts. My cock and libido has another idea. The moment my tip touches her rear I automatically thrust my hips forward, sliding my shaft between her dripping wet lips.

With a lusty groan I grab her hips and thrust back and forth a few times, dragging my cock against her nethers. Squatting slightly and pulling her legs straight upright I thrust forward again. I moan in pleasure as my cock pushes past her entrance and her tight inner walls welcome me inside.

Kind of like with the breasts, her pussy is incredibly tight but doesn't really move or respond. Except to get even more wet as I penetrate her. Again I try to start slow but I'm soon fucking her hard and fast. I use her slim hips as leverage to slam into her repeatedly, almost like she's an amazing sex doll.

I can feel myself getting close again but I still don't want to make a mess yet. It's difficult but I manage to stop thrusting temporarily. Instead I bury my throbbing cock as deep inside her pussy as I can go and hold her there against me. This is an amazing experience but I kind of want to feel her pussy more right now. I love fucking her like this but I also love feeling a pussy contract and spasm around me.

Remembering how breasts move normally or stay frozen in time depending on if my hands are on them I reach around her waist and slide my hand down to her pussy. I'm guessing, and hoping, that somehting similar will happen with her pussy. I can feel her engorged little clit and her lips stretched around my shaft.

When I press against the top of her mound her pussy suddenly seems to come to life. It twitches and spasms and rhythmically contracts around me like she's having a powerful orgasm. With me being so close anyways the sudden sensation pushes me over the edge.

I hold her firmly against me with both hands pulling her tight as I grunt and moan through another orgasm. That seems to spark her to even more pleasure. Jessica's pussy and inner walls tighten even more, like she's trying to milk me for all I'm worth and prolong my orgasm. I was trying not to cum in her right now but that plan is dashed with fantastic pleasure.

Holding onto her tight I stand there for a while, savoring both of our aftershocks. Soon enough I'm rock hard again and still buried to the hilt inside her. I'm honestly mostly sated but I want to try something. Besides, I get the feeling that I'm always going to be ready for more sexy times.

Wondering if the hands thing works for her pussy just like with breasts I remove my hand and her pussy goes back to the tight. sex toy sleeve. I grab her hand and guide it down to her crotch where I press it against both of us. Her pussy twitches and comrs back to life. It stays that way even when I move my hand away. It is just like with the breasts! If my hands, or hands I place there, are on a body part it seems to move like normal.

Leaving her hand at our joining I slide both hands up to cup her wonderful breasts. They had been sticking out prominently while I fucked her from behind and now they shake and jiggle heavily in my hands. Feeling her pussy and breasts like this in frozen time is amazing.

Pulling her chest up and back towards me I can see her breasts a little better while changing the angle my cock hits inside her. Using her big breasts to hold her against me I start fucking her in long, deep strokes. I can really feel her body and her breasts shake against me as I feel her tight pussy twitch and spasm against my shaft. I find a rhythm that seems to make her pussy grip me tighter and I pound her steadily like that. It feels great for me too and I'm thoroughly enjoying feeling her sexy body against me.

I must have found the sweet spot with her because after only another few minutes her inner walls progressively twitch more and harder against me until finally she clamps down on me tight. It's clear that she just had another orgasm, and a pretty strong one too. Her tightening pussy and her shaking breasts in my hand while we're standing in public like this is all too much for me and I have shoot another load too.

I slam into her and hold her close while I start pumping my seed deep inside her, which seems to trigger an even stronger reaction from her. She gets even tighter and I feel her strong contractions ripple along my cock as I grip her breasts tight. We stay wonderfully joined like that until her pussy stops milking my cock.

With a low moan I slowly pull out of her. There are minor little twitches from both of us since I'm already hard again. She has a little trail of liquid dribbling down her legs and when my cock head pops free our combined fluids splatter thickly on the ground. It's more of a mess than I expected but that was completely worth it.

Looking around for something to clean up with I realize there's all I need in the grocery store. With shaky legs at first I leave the scene and grab some bottled water, paper towels, and even some disposable gloves from customer service.

I'm back to the sloppy young woman quickly. Before I clean her up I stop and admire her sexy body again. She's still in a very suggestive pose and I give each breast another long kiss before cleaning up.