Lilly

Story Info
Lilly has her first oral sex with a guy but...
14.9k words
4.68
27.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

Lilly

By TxRad

Chapter 01: Just What I needed

Lilly opened the back door of the old Rolls Royce and paused to knock on the partition between the front and back seat. Wesley, her driver opened the partition and asked, "Can I help you Madame?"

"Yes. After you put the car away, stop by my room. I have a little something you need to take care of."

"Is there a rush, Madame?"

"No, no, take your time."

Wesley nodded and closed the partition.

Lilly had a smirk of a smile on her face as she got out of the car. Her dress had been up above her thigh high stockings the whole way home. That and no panties had made her horny. Lazy knees she knew had given Wesley glimpses of her smoothly shaven sex.

He would be in just the right mood to give her exactly what she wanted and needed.

*****

In her room, Lilly stepped out of her heels and sighed as she walked over to her closet. She was bouncing up and down on her toes as she opened the double doors. She liked the looks of her legs in heels and they pulled deliciously at the muscles in her calves and thighs but....

She reached back an unzipped her dress. I was one of her favorites. Short, mid thigh, and black with a scooped neck line. It showed nice cleavage when she was standing or sitting up straight and could be deadly if she leaned over the wrong way.

With a shiver, she slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it drop below her breasts. She caressed them with her hands feeling the tingle and itch as she did. Her nipples were rock hard. That was her own fault. There had been a new couple at the party. A young man whose family she knew and a young lady on his arm. He looked in place but she seemed shy and nervous.

She sighed as she took the dress off. The rest of the men her age were the usual suspects and hangers on. None worth noting. She hung up the dress and thought about taking her fishnet stockings off but changed her mind.

Exiting the closet, she closed the doors and walked over to sit on the side of the bed. She smiled as she wondered how long she would have to wait. She had told him not to hurry so Wesley would check the backseat, dust off the car, and wipe it down.

Lilly laid back on the bed. Her hands roamed over her breasts, stomach, hips, and outer thighs. She kept her hands well away from her sex. Anticipation and her teasing hands were all for the good. She had been more than ready climbing the stairs to the upper hallway.

There was a soft knock on her door. She shivered and said, "Enter." She hoped it was Wesley and not one of the maids but then again there were a couple of maids she wouldn't mind making.

After he closed the door, Wesley said, "How may I be of service Madame?"

Lilly raised her feet and hooked her heels on the edge of the bed on each side of her ass. "I need that beautiful tongue of yours," she replied.

Wesley nodded. "All you have to do is ask," he said as he walked over to stand in front of her knees.

"No, no hands," Lilly whispered as she slowly opened her knees as wide as they would go.

Wesley knelt down and leaned over to take a deep breath right above her sopping wet sex. "Yes, quite a mess," he said as he leaned closer and brushed the tip of his tongue across her clit. The hood was pulled back and that bare touch made her take in a deep noisy breath.

"Very sensitive," Wesley said as he brushed his tongue over her clit again.

"Oh yes. The party was a bust except for this young couple. I need to find out more about her. Him I know from years ago."

"How well do you know him?" Wesley asked as he traced her open slit with the tip of his tongue.

Lilly's hips gave a jerk and she moaned softly. "Not in a sexual way. We went to the same school. He had a girlfriend. I admired him from afar."

"And now?" Wesley asked as he licked her slit more firmly. He stayed away from her clit and her opening.

"He does look yummy as always but the girl...." She lost her train of thought as Wesley's nimble tongue swirled around the opening to her sex.

"What about the young lady? Do you fancy her also?"

Lilly lifted her head and smiled at the man on his knees. "Both of them together would be deadly. Separately, they would be delicious."

"Yes Ma'am," Wesley replied and then drove his long tongue as deep inside the Lady as it would go. As wet as she was it was pretty deep.

Lilly let out a soft yell and lifted her hips. His tongue went even deeper. Her hips rose more. A moment later, she was fucking herself on that hot lingual digit.

Wesley let her have her way. He could feel her inner muscles gripping and releasing his tongue. She would start to come soon and then....

Lilly let out a louder yell and arched up as high as she could. Suddenly the tongue was gone from her sex and a mouth latched onto her clit, the tongue flicking it back and forth rapidly. Her orgasm jumped up over the moon.

Wesley kept flicking her clit but slowed down and lightened the touch. Lilly was breathing hard and fast as her hips slowly sank back to the bed. As her ass touched the bed, Wesley raised his head and smiled at the sated expression on Lilly's face. Her face was flushed and her hands were trying to hold the top of her head on.

He sat back on his heels and watched the young woman in front of him. She was breathing heavily and her legs were still spread wide. He would get fired if her father ever found out about what he did for her. He had done it the first time on the ride to college. She had asked about oral sex and he had showed her.

With a soft sigh, he stood up. He hadn't let her reciprocate. It hadn't happened again until she graduated college and came home to stay. She was being groomed to take over her father's companies. He was her release valve.

Lilly groaned. "You did good as always," she whispered as she scooted up on the bed.

Getting a comfiture from the sofa by the window, he covered up the young woman. "You sleep and I'll let myself out," Wesley said softly.

Lilly nodded slowly as she closed her knees, wiggled sideways, and turned over on her side. "Goodnight, Wesley," she mumbled softly.

Wesley had a smile on his face as he left her room.

Chapter 02: Inquires

Lilly came downstairs. She had slept in as no one had woke her up. It had to be her father's orders. Had he thought she had gotten drunk at the party? One glass of wine or maybe a small glass of champagne was all that Lilly allowed herself. A clear head was important to her.

She had showered and had a nightgown on with her robe over that. Her feet were bare as that was her norm where shoes were not mandatory. The clock in the hall showed a little after nine. In the kitchen, she asked the cook if the car was available.

The cook was sitting on a tall stool in the corner. With a smile, she stood up. "Grab you some biscuits, butter, and syrup while I call Wesley."

Lilly sat in a chair by the table in the corner. The biscuits were good as normal. The butter and syrup made them even better. The cook returned from the hall and climbed back onto her tall stool.

"Wesley says he is free until he has to pick your mama up at the club around noon."

Lilly frowned. Her mother and the club were a dark spot as far as she was concerned. She had made the trip to the club with her mother one time. Women of all ages sitting around gossiping. Younger women running around half dressed to play tennis or to swim. Some in towels for full body massages.

"I'll give Wesley a call when I'm about ready to leave," Lilly said as she stood up. She smiled at the cook. "The biscuits are great as usual."

"You don't eat nearly enough," the cook said in reply.

Lilly grinned and winked. "I'll see if I can work on that."

*****

Back in her room, Lilly took off her robe and hung it up. She took her time taking the nightgown off. She tossed it on the bed and walked over to the tall window across from her bed. She gathered up half the drapes and pulled them to the side to tie them off. She walked across and did the same on the other side.

Sheer white curtains covered the windows. She could see through them from her side and figured anyone in the yard could see her through them. She made soft whimpering sounds as she massaged her breast as she looked out. There was no one in sight. There seldom was. The gardener, the pool boy, they were about it unless there was a garden party going on.

Lilly took small steps to the side and ran her hands over her body. Her left hand ended up on her right breast and her right hand was cupping her sex. Her hand massaged her breast and then pinched and rolled her hard nipple back and forth. The right hand lightly patted her puffy outer lips.

She wasn't going for an orgasm, just teasing herself. She moved her hands down by her sides and then brought them back to rub and massage her ass cheeks. There was a meeting with the board of directors at two. She was free until then.

Her mind wandered to the young woman from last night. Did she have the nerve to make a pass at the woman? Nerve probably but not the knowledge to carry it through. Where to get that knowledge? There was the question. Wesley might know.

*****

Dressed in a knee length skirt, a silk blouse, and a light over jacket, Lilly opened the door on the car at the side portico. Wesley had the partition open and asked, "Where to, Miss."

"The office but there is no hurry. I don't have to be there until one thirty."

Wesley nodded and started to close the partition. "Leave it open," Lilly said quickly.

"Yes, ma'am."

Lilly sat back and rode silently as they cleared the driveway and started across town. As they neared the old park, she leaned forward and said, "Go into the old park and find us a quiet place to park."

Wesley looked at the young woman in the rearview mirror and nodded.

Five minutes later, he parked at the end of a dead-end road and backed in toward a fence. Once he had the car shut down, he turned and smiled. "A little early to go parking isn't it?"

Lilly chuckled and whispered, "Don't you wish."

"So what is it?"

"Information. Which of the household staff do you trust the most."

"Cook of course. I've known her forever."

Lilly grinned. "I have an idea that she doesn't eat pussy."

"Suck a mean dick, yes, pussy no," Wesley said returning her grin.

"I'll keep that in mind for when I decide to learn to do that. You eat pussy but I'm looking for a female to clue me in on what it's all about with another woman."

Wesley groaned softly. "I could give you a name but if she ever figured out I told you, she would kill me."

Lilly looked at him and frowned. "I wonder what it would take to kill you?"

"You may one day be the death of me but it would be indirectly," Wesley replied.

"How many women at the house have you not had sex with in one way or another?" Lilly asked changing tactics.

"Let me see, that would be your mother," Wesley replied.

"My mother?" Lilly whispered and then her eyes grew wide. "My sister?"

Wesley frowned. "I don't kiss and tell."

"Kiss as in the way you kiss me?"

"You didn't hear that from me."

"How do you know she eats pussy?" Lilly asked quickly.

Wesley sighed. "If only that seat you're sitting on could talk."

Lilly groaned as she leaned back and looked up. At least she had had her shoes off when her feet were up there. "I see what you mean," she whispered as she looked forward.

Wesley laughed. "I was talking about her and the assorted girlfriends she's had back there."

"So how did you get in on things?"

"One evening, she had a girlfriend back there. They were both naked. I had park in a nice private place and was enjoying the show, until your sister opened the partition and stuck her ass up to it. She grinned at me as she did a face plant between a set of beautiful mahogany thighs."

"Uh, did she know about the length of your tongue?"

"Lets just say, she was a quick learner."

Lilly groaned. "It took me three lessons to get the full extent, shall we say."

"Lets just say, she got the point very quickly. I was teasing her with just the tip. She jerked forward and I followed. Then she jammed back and got better than half in one thrust. After that, I'm not sure who was yelling louder, her or the black girl. The more I fed her, the harder and faster she licked the pussy under her face."

Lilly leaned back and fanned her face. "You are such a bad boy and it seems my sister is such a bad girl."

"I'm pretty sure she can answer all your questions but don't be surprised if she wants to give you a demonstration or two."

Lilly groaned as she lifted her ass and pulled her tight skirt up around her waist. Her knees went wide as she slipped down in the seat. With her sex on full display for Wesley's eyes, she ran a finger up and down in her slit. "I'm so wet," she whispered as she raised her finger to her lips.

She sucked on her finger and pulled it out of her mouth. She whimpered softly as her eyes opened and locked with Wesley's. "Want a little taste?" she asked softly.

"I don't do little tastes, remember," Wesley replied with a wink. "That is how you ended up with your feet on the roof."

"Such a deal I have for you," Lilly said with a grin.

Wesley turned and looked at the clock on the dash. "I need to hurry and pick your father up for his lunch appointment."

Lilly groaned as she lifted her ass and pulled her skirt down.

Chapter 03: Bored Meeting

Lilly stopped by her sister's office on the third floor. She was the head of accounting. The young black woman on the desk in the outer office smiled at her. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, I need to see my sister this afternoon if she has some free time," Lilly replied.

The young woman nodded. "You are Lilly I take it."

"And you are?" Lilly asked fishing for information.

"Navasota," the woman replied. "She has meetings most of the day. The end of the month is getting near and all the pennies must be accounted for."

"How about after work?"

The young black woman smiled and said, "I think we have a dinner date but you are welcome to join us. That is if what you have to discuss isn't too private."

"If you are the young black woman Wesley mentioned earlier then it might be slightly embarrassing for me but not for either of you two," Lilly replied holding eye contact with the woman.

Navasota chuckled and said, "I have an idea that you don't embarrass easily.

"That is only to be seen as we go," Lilly replied and took a deep breath. "I have a meeting shortly but it should be over early. I'll check back afterwards on you're plans."

The young woman smiled and nodded. Lilly shivered and turned to leave. "Do you have a change of clothes in your office?' Navasota asked.

"I have some wardrobe in the coat closet."

"That blouse is fine but lose the coat and the long skirt. Dinner and dancing at a wild club are on the menu for early tonight."

Lilly's eyebrows went up. "Is there a place we can change outside the building?"

Navasota grinned. "The backseat of your sister's car. That is where we change."

"I'll pack light in my briefcase," Lilly said as she headed for the door.

*****

The board meeting was more like the bored meeting. Lilly sat at the end of the table with a note pad open in front of her. The meeting was supposed to start at two but was more like 2:30 before everyone arrived. After that it was meticulous reports on this project and that project.

Half the projects Lilly had never heard of. She made notes on those to find out more. She also had questions on some of the ones she did know about. Boring, boring, boring. Now she wished she had worn a shorter skirt so she could have some distraction under the table.

As a debate over some silly shit or the other, her mind wandered. She wondered how many of the board members were wearing underwear? Who had the biggest dick and balls? Who had the smallest. What would happen if she crawled under the big table and started pulling dicks and balls out of pants?

That last made her groan softly. She knew the basics of a blowjob and had even tried it on a date or two in college but she was not proficient in doing it. Wesley was out of the question. He was way too large to even consider. She had never actually seen his dick but....

It made a large tent in the front of his uniform pants and she had felt of it one time. Large, hot, and hard. She bit her lower lip to stifle another groan. Would it taste different from the smaller ones she had tried in college? Would it fit her mouth?

She sighed and tuned back in to the boring meeting.

*****

Back in her small office, Lilly made sure and stuff the short pleated skirt from the closet into her briefcase. After that, she went over her notes and made a few phone calls. The last call was to her sister's office.

The secretary answered the phone and Lilly asked, "Is Rose free for the evening?"

There was a chuckle on the other end of the line. "Your sister is never free. It always cost you something."

"When are you two leaving?"

"Shortly. Her last appointment left a few minutes ago. Should I put you through to her?"

"No. I'd rather talk to her in person. Where is she parked in the garage?"

"Deck C, parking spot 116. The dark blue Volvo station wagon."

"I thought she got rid of that monster," Lilly said softly, more to herself than to Navasota.

Navasota chuckled. "Never. That backseat is closest to a bed besides the Rolls."

"I'll be down in about fifteen minutes. Don't leave without me," Lilly said and hung up the phone.

*****

Lilly had been leaning on the fender of the Volvo for about five minutes when Navasota showed up. She was taller than Lilly had thought with her sitting behind the desk. Her legs looked long even in the knee length skirt she had on.

Navasota held up a key and smiled. "I'm driving, at least to start with. You get to ride shotgun to start. We'll pick up Rose at the exit to the garage. She got ambushed by your father."

"Ambushed?" Lilly asked as Navasota went around the car.

"He does that from time to time. Always wanting to know why she is leaving early and not working late," Navasota said as she opened the car and got in. She unlocked the passenger door. When Lilly got in, she went on. "He gets the same reply each time. She has the staff she needs to get things done and they have their orders so she doesn't need to stand over their shoulders."

"She has always been forceful with dad," Lilly admitted. "Much more so than me."

The dark skinned woman took a moment to undo several buttons on her blouse before she started the car. With a grin, she reached over and undid three buttons on Lilly's blouse. "With my height, I love looking over some women's shoulders."

Lilly was looking at the front of her blouse. It was unbuttoned down between her breasts. "As short as I am, I've never had that viewpoint."

As Navasota backed out of the parking space, she said, "You're more an eyelevel girl. There are some advantages to that. Especially when blouses get opened up and people start flashing."

"Uh, yeah. I had that experience a time or two back in college."

Navasota reached up and unbuttoned another button on her own blouse. "That was too long ago."

"Three years, more or less."

"Way too long," Navasota said with a grin as they reached the bottom floor of the parking garage and she pulled over to the curb by the elevator.

The back door of the car opened and Rose climbed in. "Hello, sister dear," she said as she settled back in the seat.

"Hello Rose. I need some information," Lilly said quickly. Maybe she could get what she wanted without giving her sister what she might want.

Rose laughed. "Right to the point, sister dear. No, this is going to take some time and this isn't the place for that conversation."

Lilly turned in her seat and looked at her sister from between the seat backs. "Why not?"

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers