Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

Lilly shivered. "I'm guessing bisexual is a big thing here."

"Here and in the lesbian club we'll hit later," Rose replied and then smiled at Navasota as she came back to the table. "He dances so well or is that you leading?"

"He's a great dancer and loves to lead," Navasota replied as she sat down.

Lilly groaned. "Pronouns are going to be my downfall."

Rose laughed. "Don't worry about it. People will correct you if you flub it."

After that, more people came by to say hello or to ask them to dance. Lilly was overwhelmed by compliments on her blouse. Some even comment on her breasts and nipples like it was an everyday thing.

Lilly found herself blushing at times. Rose introduced her as a newbie. That got several conversations started as people wanted to know her proclivity. Her answer most often was that she hadn't formed one yet.

Dancing with one older man she was informed that he was gay in that he preferred younger men but some younger women also caught his eye. Lilly wasn't sure what to say so she just thanked him. He laughed at that and asked if her breasts were all natural.

"Yes. Yes they are," she replied.

"They are beautiful, I must say and that top shows them off in the best possible way," was his reply.

The song ended and he escorted her back to the table. Looking at Rose, he smiled and said, "I must say you have good tastes in companions."

"Sister's also," Rose replied with a grin.

His eyes went to the front of Rose's semi transparent blouse. "That blouse needs to be a little thinner so I can make a comparison.

Rose chuckled and replied, "I'd flash you but it is a little early for that."

He nodded and said, "Keep me in mind if you decide to do that."

As he walked away, Navasota chuckled. "Be careful, he might want to try the family package so to speak."

"If I remember correctly, he has a family package all his own," Rose said with a wide grin.

"Family sized for sure. I've danced with him several times," Navasota put in.

Lilly shivered and looked around. The place was getting more crowded. "A lot more people," she pointed out.

"More eyes on your beautiful breasts," a woman at the next table said as she stared at the front of Lilly's blouse. "I'd love to watch you put your hands above your head and arch your back."

Lilly shivered and said, "I, uh, think I'll pass on that."

"I'm not a lesbian, if that is what you are thinking," the woman said. "I'm here with a few of my gay men friends."

"Then why do you want me to put my arms up and arch my back?" Lilly asked.

"I think is a beautiful pose for a woman with excellent breasts and large nipples. I wish I was younger so I could show off like you. The girls spend most of their time looking down these days."

"From what I can see, they look fine to me," Lilly replied.

The woman laughed. "A good corset covers many a flaw. On you one would be deadly."

"I've never worn one," Lilly replied.

"Let me see if I can find her card. I know a lady that would literally drool over the thought of making you one. She does fabulous work, I must say."

A young man came up to the table and led the older woman out on the dance floor. When she was out of earshot, Rose smiled and said, "I told you the natives were friendly."

Lilly shivered and whispered, "Too friendly in some cases."

"If you had done as she asked, her panties, if she is wearing any, would be wet for a week," Navasota said with a chuckle.

"Call it a public service," Rose said softly. "She's wearing a wedding ring so either one of the guys she's with is her son or this is her way of getting thrills without the cheating."

"To each, their own," Navasota said as she reached up and undid two more buttons at the top of her dress. "Maybe I can tease her into undoing a few more buttons so you can see her corset."

"I've seen a corset," Lilly said quickly.

"But have you seen a woman wearing one with her breasts on a shelf?" Rose asked.

"A shelf?" Lilly asked in confusion.

"As apposed to a full or half cup corset," Navasota said.

"Her nipples are showing under the top of that dress so I'm betting on a shelf type," Rose said.

The woman hadn't come back by the time they decided to leave. Lilly noted that the woman had danced with three different young men in a row.

Chapter 07: Moving On

As they left the club, Navasota stepped up behind Lilly and reached around to cover and caress her breasts. Lilly gasped and nearly stumbled. Her sister laughed and used one hand to steady her. "Surprise, surprise. I figured someone would have groped you before this."

Navasota stopped and pulled Lilly back against her using her breasts for handholds. "I've wanted to do this since I first saw you in the parking garage."

"You always were a hands on type girl," Rose said.

Navasota laughed as Lilly tried to pull her hands away. "What I'd really like to know is how wet is she."

Rose chuckled. "A lot wetter than she was a few moments ago."

"Hey guys, we're in public," Lilly protested.

Navasota sighed and let her go. "Then get in the car so we can be a little less in public."

Lilly moved to the passenger side of the car and Navasota followed her. Rose went around to the driver's door and unlocked it. Lilly tried to open the passenger side front door but Navasota grabbed her around the waist and they both ended up in the backseat.

Navasota was on top of Lilly. Then she sat up and pulled Lilly farther into the car. She was now straddling her hips as she turned and closed the door. She turned and grinned down at Lilly. "How fast would you come if I licked your nipples through that blouse or jerked that skirt up and licked your clit?"

Lilly struggled for a moment or two and then realized the car was moving. "Let me up!" she said loudly and forcefully.

"And if I don't?" Navasota asked.

"Rose, help me!" Lilly yelled.

"I'd rather help her," Rose replied with a laugh.

Navasota looked at Rose and asked, "Your place or mine?"

"Your place," Rose replied. "We'd have to fight her up the elevator and down the hall at my place."

Navasota wiggled down and lay on top of Lilly. Her feet were in the air at the far window. Lilly struggled and then got a shock as Navasota kissed her full on the lips. She gasped loudly and tried to turn her head but Navasota had a hand on each of her cheeks.

The kiss went on and Lilly was trying to decide whether to try and ignore it or to give into it. She had wanted information on lesbian relationships so.... She moaned and kissed Navasota in return. This seemed to make the kiss softer and sweeter.

That confused Lilly. She had expected it to get more intense, more passion driven. A moment later, Navasota lifted her head and smiled. "Just relax. You'll find out the difference between kissing a woman and kissing a guy."

"She is a good kisser," Rose said.

Navasota chuckled as she moved sideways to let Lilly sit up. "Have you kissed your sister?" She asked a moment later.

"No, I haven't," Rose replied.

As Navasota settled on the seat next to Lilly she said, "She could be a good kisser if she relaxed and applied herself."

"I, uh, I," Lilly stammered and then groaned as Navasota reached over and caressed the front of her blouse. Her hand settled on her left breast as Navasota leaned over closer. Her face was right next to Lilly's face.

Navasota's fingers massaged Lilly's breast and Lilly made soft whimpering sounds. She turned her head to tell Navasota no but ended up kissing her instead. The black woman's soft full lips on hers felt funny at first and then she added a teasing tongue and Lilly melted. Fingers, lips, and tongue all blended together.

The kiss was softer, gentler than guys she had kissed. The tongue just teased hers. The fingers disappeared for a moment and then ended up skin on skin as they slipped under the top. The material pressed the hand tightly to her breast.

Lilly found herself breathing hard as Navasota sat back and broke the kiss. "Yeah, she's a great kisser once you get her warmed up."

Rose chuckled. "I'm surprised she hasn't came all over herself."

"I just hope she is as wet as I am," Navasota replied as she leaned in for another kiss.

Lilly found herself kissing the black girl more passionately. She shifted her hips and moaned at just how wet it was between her upper thighs. Her hand ended up on the front of Navasota's dress. When she squeezed the small breast under that hand, Navasota broke the kiss.

She leaned back and whispered, "Undo the rest of the buttons for me," she whispered. She used her hand and forearm to raise the front of Lilly's blouse. With both her breasts bared, Navasota could caress and tease as she pleased.

Lilly had all the buttons undone on the front of Navasota's dress. "Now you can caress my breasts as I caress yours," Navasota whispered.

With a whimpering sound, Lilly slipped her left hand under the soft material of the dress. Warm skin greeted her hand. The low swell of Navasota's breast was hard to get a grip on but her nipples ended up being pinched, which brought a soft moan from the black girl.

Lilly released the nipple quickly and Navasota groaned louder. "I do love the burn," she whispered a moment later.

When Lilly parroted the word burn questioningly. Navasota pinched her nipple and it squeezed out between her finger and thumb. Lilly gasped softly as her nipple got an itchy burning sensation. That answered that question she thought as Navasota leaned in to kiss her again.

A warm hand on her bare cool breasts, warm soft lips on her lips, a breast and nipple under the palm of her hand. All these sensations swirling in her head made Lilly moan into Navasota's mouth. That brought a more passionate tone to the kiss.

"Man, I'm feeling left out up here," Rose said to no one in particular.

Navasota broke the kiss with a laugh. "She's your sister."

"You're not," Rose said quickly.

"Should I drive?" Lilly asked.

"You don't know where I live," Navasota said as she pinched Lilly's closest nipple. Lilly whimpered and pinched one of Navasota's nipples in return.

"We could pinch Rose's nipples but that might cause a wreck," Navasota said with a laugh.

"Watching you two has almost caused a couple of wrecks already," Rose said with a chuckle.

"Poor baby," Navasota said as she scooted back and leaned in to lick and then suck on Lilly's closest nipple.

Lilly moaned loudly and arched her back. That hot mouth and flicking tongue almost pushed her over the edge into an orgasm. She pushed at Navasota's head and finally she backed off and grinned. Lilly released her head and covered her breasts with her hands.

Navasota leaned back and pushed her chest out. "Want to try one of mine?"

Lilly groaned as she shook her head. Her eyes were on Navasota's hard fingertip sized nipples. "I, uh, I," she stammered as she licked her lips.

The car made a hard right and Navasota ended up against Lilly and Lilly ended up against the door. Then they were thrown forward as the car stopped sharply. "What the hell?" Lilly asked as the idea of a near wreck crossed her mind.

As Navasota sat up, she looked around and laughed. "We have arrived."

"I hope you guys tip good," Rose said as she opened her door.

Navasota reached across and opened the door beside Lilly. "This side is more protected from prying eyes," she said as she climbed over Lilly. She had paused to rub her breasts on Lilly's face before she got out.

Lilly's eyes were wide as she watched her sister get out and grab Navasota for a wild kiss. A moment later, she pulled her blouse down and got out. She was in a carport between the car and the house. It was dark all around except for a few lights in windows down the street.

Chapter 08: Navasota's Place

Rose let Navasota go and handed her the large handbag. "You can find your keys."

Navasota grinned and rummaged in the bag. "Why isn't someone sucking on my nipples?" she asked as she felt around for her keys.

"I'm trying to be nice for once," Rose said with a grin.

"Just my luck," Navasota replied as she pulled her hand out of the bag jingling keys. She walked down the sidewalk to the door and fumbled with the keys until she found the right one. She had the door unlocked and then open.

Looking around, Navasota frowned and asked, "Is anyone going inside besides me?"

Rose grabbed her sister's arm, closed the back car door and headed for the front door. "Come on and you might get an education," she said as she pulled her sister along.

"My education has grown already," Lilly said more to herself than her sister.

Navasota had dropped her bag on a chair by the door and stripped off her dress as she walked toward the kitchen. Once inside, Rose closed the door and looked at her sister. Lilly had her mouth hanging open as she looked at Navasota.

"See something you like?" Rose asked with a grin. Her eyes were also on the tall dark woman.

Lilly groaned softly. Long and lanky swirled around in her mind. Well defined muscles in her thighs and calves. A runners body. Her ass twitched and swayed as she took each step. Was that natural or a product of the high heels she still had on?

"Beautiful and so sexy," Lilly said softly.

"Ain't she though," Rose replied.

Navasota stopped at one cabinet and got down a bottle of wine. Two cabinets over, she got down three wine glasses. She turned and looked at the two women still standing by the front door. She leaned her head to the side and said, "What? You've never seen anyone get comfortable in their own home?"

Rose chuckled as she pulled the tail of her blouse out of her skirt and finished unbuttoning it. She walked toward the counter separating the kitchen from the living room as she slipped it off her shoulders. She hung the blouse on the back of a stool and wiggled her hips as she pushed her tight skirt down.

Lilly groaned as her eyes jumped to her sister's ass pointed in her direction as Rose bent at the waist to step out of the skirt. She hung the skirt over the back of the stool and turned to look at Lilly.

"Are you joining us?" Rose asked with a grin.

Lilly shivered hard as she reached for the hem of the blouse she had on. "When in Rome and all that other stuff," she said as she pulled the blouse off over her head. The other two women were smiling at her as she straightened the blouse out and dropped it on top of Navasota's bag.

Her hands automatically came up to cover her breasts. She made a soft whimpering sound as the two watched her caressing her breasts lightly. Her nipples were hard enough to hurt. Yeah, being looked at was exciting.

Her hands went to the back of her skirt, which pushed her breast out and up. She shivered as she undid the back of the skirt. A moment later, she dropped the skirt and stepped out of it. "Well done," he sister said as she turned to the counter and watched Navasota pour the three glasses half full.

Lilly wasn't sure what to do next, so she walked over to stand next to her sister. Rose handed her a glass of wine with a smile. Looking at Navasota, she asked, "Here at the counter or in the living room?"

"Living room," the tall woman replied as she picked up the wine bottle and her glass of wine. "We might as well get comfortable."

As they headed for the living room, Rose said, "There is comfortable and then there is comfortable."

Navasota placed the wine bottle on the coffee table and sat down in the big overstuffed easy chair in the corner. Rose indicated for her sister to sit on the end of the couch closest to Navasota and she took the other end of the couch.

Lilly found herself sitting on the edge of the seat and leaning forward. Why was she sitting that way, she wondered. Was she hiding herself? It wasn't like both the other women hadn't seen all of her. She glanced at Navasota. She was leaning back with one knee crossed over the other.

Glancing the other way, her sister was sitting much the same way. With a sigh, Lilly leaned back and started to cross her legs. Navasota moving drew her attention. Lilly made a soft whimpering sound as a long dark leg moved up and over to come to rest on the wide chair arm. Her other knee rolled out to the side.

Rose chuckled as she watched her sister's reaction to Navasota's display. "Now that is relaxed," she said as she drew her left knee up onto the couch as she turned to face the other two women. Her right knee rolled out to the side.

Lilly groaned as she looked at her sister's well displayed sex. She looked back and forth between the two women several times and groaned softly. "Is this normal or are your two just teasing me?"

Navasota took a sip of wine and caressed her breasts with her free hand. A moment later, she said, "We're teasing ourselves and you."

"A game of chicken or the egg," Rose said cryptically.

"So, I'm the chicken?" Lilly asked.

"More like the egg," Navasota said with a grin.

"But we will crack that shell sooner or later," Rose said grinning at her sister.

Lilly groaned and let both her knees fall open. Her hips flexed up and down slowly as she watched Navasota lick her lips. "I think I see a crack in that shell," Rose said softly.

Navasota nodded and licked her lips again. "I wonder how big that crack would get if I moved the coffee table and knelt down in front of her?"

"I'm not sure about the size of the crack but I'd bet on a large mess on your sofa," Rose said.

"That is why I keep the washable covers on all the furniture," Navasota said as she moved her foot back to the carpet. She stood up and moved toward the coffee table. Rose leaned forward and picked up the wine bottle.

Lilly's eyes grew wide as she moved the coffee table out of the way. Her mouth dropped open as Navasota knelt down in front of her. Warm hands on her knees made her gasp. The contrast between Navasota's dark skin and her white legs made her groan.

Rose chuckled and sipped her wine. Placing the wine bottle on the side table, she turned and looked at her sister. "She's too frozen to do anything," she said a moment later.

"I think I know a way to thaw her out," Navasota said as she leaned forward and licked the top of Lilly's thigh.

Lilly's eyes followed the pink tongue as it glided along her skin. As it lifted off her skin, she finally found her voice and gasped loudly. The dark hands pressed down on her knees as Navasota's face moved sideways and her hot wet tongue took a lick up the inside of a thigh.

That dark head between her thighs stunned Lilly and then she felt the tongue on her inner thigh. That sent her mind into a tight spin as she started to come. Her knees came up as her hips rolled up. A hot lick ran up her slit and over her clit.

The orgasm shot up higher as Lilly's eyes rolled back in her head.

Chapter 09: Crash landing

Lilly groaned deeply as her eyes fluttered open. She was still sitting on the couch with her knees wide apart. The room was empty. Her mind was a little fuzzy. More like a lot fuzzy. Navasota had licked her pussy. That thought kept circling around in her brain. Her mind kept showing her a mental picture of that pink tongue.

She groaned again and sat up. Where was her sister and Navasota? Her wine glass was sitting on the side table but the wine bottle was gone. It took her three tries to stand up. No one was in the kitchen. Had they gone to bed? How long had she been out of it?

She picked up her wine glass and downed what was in it. She sat the glass down and turned toward the hall. The first door was the bathroom. The second door was only partially open. The light was on in what appeared to be a bedroom.

Several soft whimpers and moans reached her ears. It sounded like her sister. She eased the door open wider and gasped as she saw Navasota laying on the bed with her legs spread wide. Her bright pink slit was shocking against her dark skin.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers