Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose smiled as her eyes went to her sister's blouse where it was gaped open on one side. "You're breasts have filled out nicely," she said and licked her lips.

Lilly's hand went to the front of her blouse and she pulled it closed. "Thank you," she whispered as she turned to face the front still holding the front of the blouse.

"So, Wesley has been running his mouth," Rose said to no one in particular.

"He said you would kill him," Lilly replied.

"And lose that deliciously long tongue but you probably already know about that. If not, you don't know what you are missing."

Lilly shivered and blushed. "I know all about it," she whispered a moment later.

"Good, good to know that we now have blackmail on each other," Rose said as they pulled out of the parking garage.

"Blackmail?" Lilly asked quickly.

"More like leverage," Navasota said.

"You know where to go," Rose said to the tall black girl. "We all have skirts to change."

"Who among us is wearing panties?" Navasota asked with a grin as she navigated traffic. When no one spoke up, she laughed. "I do love show and tell."

Chapter 04: Getting Acquainted

Navasota pulled into a narrow side street and then into a small parking lot between two, two story buildings. Lilly noted that there were no windows in any of the brick walls surrounding them.

"Since I'm in the backseat, I get to go first," Rose said as she opened her briefcase. Out came a short black skirt with a short slit in one side.

Lilly looked everywhere but at her sister as she unbutton, unzip, and pulled her work skirt off. Navasota on the other hand turned in her seat so she could watch Rose. "You're missing the floorshow," she said to Lilly.

When Lilly just groaned softly, Rose sighed and said, "Turn and look at me. You want to know about female on female sex but you don't want to look at the private parts."

"You're my sister," Lilly whispered.

"She's not my sister," Navasota said with a chuckle.

"I'm a female," Rose said. "We're all the same but different. Get used to the idea."

Lilly groaned and took a quick glance in the backseat. That is all it took to freeze her in place with her mouth hanging open. Her sister had her blouse open and her legs spread wide. Her nipples were pierced. Her navel was pierced. Her clit was pierce. There was also a ring through each inner lip of her pussy and there wasn't a hair in sight.

"I, I, I," Lilly stammered and then groaned deeply as her eyes closed.

"Your jewelry has stunned another one," Navasota said with a soft laugh.

"That is what it is for. That and my pleasure," Rose said as she slipped the tight skirt on.

Lilly's eyes slowly opened and she groaned at the sight of the piercings through her sister's hard nipples. "Didn't that hurt?" She asked before she could stop herself.

"Only for a moment or two and then the endorphins kicked in," Rose replied.

"I know they sure keep her nipples hard and her pussy wet," Navasota said softly.

"Any blouse rubs so deliciously on the ends of my nipples and keeps them hard and tingly. That added to the way the ball at my clit rubs when I walk, keeps me flooded," Rose said as she took her blouse off and.

Lilly watched as she got a sheer looking blouse out of her briefcase and slipped it on. It covered her but allowed the dark circles under her nipples to show faintly. Lilly shivered. "I do love that blouse."

"It is killer," Navasota said as her eyes roamed over the front of said blouse.

"It does draw eyes and that is what it is meant to do," Rose said as she closed the briefcase and sat it on the floor. "Who is next?" She asked as she opened the back door.

"I'll go next," Navasota said as she opened her door.

They swapped places and Rose smiled at her sister. "Leaving you for last is like having dessert in the right place on the menu."

Lilly whimpered as she looked in the backseat. Navasota had her blouse unbuttoned. She didn't open it until she pulled it out of her long skirt. Lilly whimpered as her eyes took in the full dark breasts with lighter brown circles and almost pink nipples.

"They are so beautiful," Rose said with a glance at her sister.

"Not what I expected," Lilly whispered.

"You've never seen a black woman naked?" Navasota asked as she unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt.

Lilly shook her head. She didn't trust her voice. Her eyes followed the waistband of the skirt as Navasota raised her hips and shoved it down. Low tight curls cover her mound in a heart shape. Lilly's eyes jumped to the hair on the black woman's head. It was short but not as short and just as curly.

When her eyes dropped back to Navasota's sex she let out a deep groan. The outer lips on her sex were a darker brown, almost black. But the thing that had her complete attention was the bright pink of her slit, which was open from the width of the woman's legs.

"Shocking but so beautiful," Rose said as she watched her sister slowly lick her lips and nod.

"Nothing like a neon sign that yells, lick me," Navasota said with a grin.

"Uh huh," Lilly said as she licked her lips again. The spell on her was broken when Navasota dropped a dress over her head. It was sleeveless and came down to mid thigh. It buttoned up the front from the waist.

With the dress buttoned up to between her breasts, Navasota closed the large handbag that was in the backseat and opened the door. "Now for the main show and tell of the evening," she said as she got out on the passenger side.

She had to knock on the passenger side front side window to get Lilly to turn around and look at her. Lilly swallowed hard and opened the door. She got out and stepped out of Navasota's way. She sat down on the end of the seat and looked at Lilly.

With a soft groan, Lilly moved to the rear door and got in. She sat there looking from one smiling face to the other. Navasota looked away and then picked up Lilly's briefcase and handed it to her. "Ya might need this."

Lilly took the briefcase and laid it on her lap to open it. She took the skirt out and laid it on the seat next to her. With the briefcase on the floor, she groaned softly and rolled to the side to undo the button and zipper on her long skirt.

"I've never changed clothes in a car before," Lilly said stalling.

"I know you've had your clothes off in a car, if I know Wesley," Rose said with a grin.

"Just my skirt," Lilly admitted with a blush.

"Been there, done that," Navasota said softly.

"With Wesley?" Lilly asked.

Navasota laughed. "He was there several times but your sister was the main attraction."

Rose groaned. "When I backed up to that partition window I was expecting maybe a lick and a promise."

"And we both got the full deal meal," Navasota said with a shiver.

"How is a woman licking you different from a guy doing the same?" Lilly asked looking at Navasota.

"You have a blouse to unbutton and a skirt to change," Rose said. "Later, we can discuss such things."

Lilly groaned and finished unbuttoning her blouse. It opened to bare her breasts to two sets of eyes when she pulled it out of the skirt waistband. She shivered and raised her hands to cover her breasts. Her hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they squeezed and massaged her breasts.

"Very nice," Rose said.

"Better than I though," Navasota put in.

"It's the loose blouses she tends to wear," Rose said to her friend. To her sister, she said, "Now the skirt and don't keep your knees together. Show off."

Lilly made a soft whimpering sound as she lifted her ass and pulled the skirt down. She was glad she had shaved herself in the shower earlier. She lifted her feet and took the skirt off. She laid it aside and picked up the short skirt.

"Knees wide so we can see what you're working with," Rose said sharply.

Lilly rolled her knees wide and groaned as two sets of eyes zeroed in on her small oval shaped pussy. Her inner muscles clamped down tightly and she moaned softly. She had never been one to show off but now....

"So different from yours," Navasota said softly.

"Uh huh," Rose whispered. Hers was three times as long as her sister's was, she realized.

"Delicate, is a good word for it," Navasota said.

"I'm wondering how Wesley's tongue got in there without a crowbar," Rose said with a shiver.

"It took him three tries," Lilly whispered.

Rose groaned and shivered, "I got it all at one time."

Lilly found herself giggling. "According to him, you only took half of it on the first time you rammed your ass back."

"After that it was all like a dream," Rose said as she glanced at her friend.

"Don't look at me. I had no idea what was going on except I had a wild woman's head between my thighs."

"You should try sticking your ass up to that partition some time," Lilly whispered as she slipped the short skirt on over her feet and pulled it up. She started buttoning her blouse up.

Rose grinned and licked her lips. "She'd break that partition and bend Wesley's tongue all out of shape."

Lilly laughed. "I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that show."

Rose looked at Navasota and smiled. "Maybe one of these days."

Navasota shivered and turned around to face the front. "Drive," she whispered softly.

Rose started the car and turned around. "And away we go."

Chapter 05: The Night Out

Supper was at a small café just out of downtown. The food was good and the conversation spars as they all ate with gusto. Lilly did notice that almost all the customers were female. For the first time the word lesbian crossed her mind. She knew there were such clubs but a restaurant? It sounded weird.

Back in the car, Lilly ended up in the passenger seat with Navasota driving. Rose was relaxed in the backseat. "Which club?" Navasota asked as the pulled out of the small strip mall.

"The Junket might be the best place to start my sister out," Rose replied.

"A lesbian bar?" Lilly asked and felt funny using that word for the first time.

"Not really," Rose replied. "More of a gay bar with some lesbians and fag hags."

"Fag hags?" Lilly asked and then groaned as she was showing her ignorance.

"Women who like to hang out with gay guys," Navasota said.

"Why?" Lilly asked and then she thought about some of the young women who did exactly that in college.

"Gay men know how to have fun for the most part without all the sexual tension toward women or in general for that matter. They are usually polite and friendly to everyone regardless of gender or orientation," Rose said.

Lilly thought of the few gay guys she had known in college. What her sister said seemed to fit what she remembered. "I can understand that," she said more to herself that the other two in the car.

"You won't be overrun with dykes on all sides like at a true lesbian club," Navasota added to the conversation.

"This isn't really the information I was looking for," Lilly said quickly.

Rose chuckled. "I think my little sister has someone to make a run at in mind."

"Something like that," Lilly confessed.

"A selective, kind of, sort of, want to be lesbian," Navasota said with a grin.

"Is that a thing?" Lilly asked.

"Not really a thing but it does happen," Rose replied. "It usually happens between longtime friends or acquaintances. Usually a spur of the moment thing," Rose said.

"I met this young woman at a party and she peaked my interest," Lilly said in way of explanation.

"Did she seem interested also?" Navasota asked.

"Not that I noticed. She was with a young man I knew from back before college. She looked out of place to tell the truth. She seemed shy and nervous with the type people around her."

"A fish out of water," Rose said and chuckled. "Some of those can be ripe for the plucking."

"Is that a lesbian thing?" Lilly asked.

"More of a dyke on the hunt thing," Navasota said as she navigated traffic.

"The male counterpart for lesbians?" Lilly asked.

"Not always," Rose said softly. Lilly turned and looked at her sister. Rose chuckled. "Some dykes don't look dyke. They are just the take charge type."

"Ain't they though," Navasota said as she turned the car into a parking lot.

After she parked the car, she looked at Lilly. "Yeah, that blouse is too loose. She needs something tighter."

"My extra blouse would be even larger," Rose said.

"Yeah, you of the wide shoulders and big ass boobs," Navasota said with a grin. "Look in my bag or better yet, hand it to me. I have several extras."

Rose handed the bag up between the front seats and said, "This should be interesting."

Navasota dug in the bag for a moment and then pulled a light blue blouse out. She held it up and grinned. It had spaghetti straps and was short. "Here, try this on," she said to Lilly.

Lilly's eyes grew wide and she looked all around quickly. There was a wall in front of the car, an SUV on the drivers side, and a small car on the passenger side. "Here?" Lilly said as she looked from her sister to Navasota.

"As good a place as any," Rose said as she sat forward on her seat.

Lilly took the blouse and groaned. It was thin, short, and looked small. "I, I, don't think It will fit."

"I'm betting it will," Navasota said. "Anyway, it's the best I've got."

"What's wrong with the blouse I'm wearing?" Lilly asked as she looked down at it.

"Besides being sloppy and floppy?" Rose said. "Now, get it off and try on the one she gave you."

Lilly laid the blue blouse in her lap and started to unbutton the one she had on. As she undid the last button, two men came out from behind the front of the SUV and walked in front of the car. Lilly hurriedly pulled the front of the blouse closed.

"Don't worry about the gay guys. The will look and maybe give you a thumbs up for changing out here but that's about it," Rose said.

Navasota chuckled. "They are more likely to smile and go on about their business. Tits aren't their thing unless they are trans."

"Trans, as in transvestite?" Lilly asked.

"They might mentally compare your tits to theirs," Rose said. "Or even wonder if you are trans yourself."

Lilly groaned as she quickly shrugged the blouse off and Straightened the light blue one in her lap. Sitting there in the parking lot bare to the waist was both scary and exciting. She groaned softly and slipped the blouse on over her head.

"I think my sister has exhibitionist tendencies," Rose said.

"Like you don't?" Navasota said shaking her head.

"I do love to give a good flash to the right people," Rose admitted.

"The right people are the ones who are in line of sight," Navasota said with a grin.

Lilly had the blouse on. It was short, leaving her belly half uncovered. It was tight across her breast. Her nipples made tents in the soft thin fabric. She groaned as she wiggled her shoulders and her breast moved under the cloth.

"Excellent," Rose said.

"It is a little small but it looks so much better than that white blouse," Navasota said as she took the white blouse and handed it to Rose. "Stuff this in her briefcase."

Once Rose had the blouse put away, she grinned at Navasota and said, "She'll get plenty of attention, that's for sure."

"What if I don't want the attention," Lilly said as she folded her arms over her breasts as a group of people walked in front of the car.

"But that is the name of the game," Rose said softly. "Let your exhibitionist side out to play."

Navasota opened her door and got out. Standing up, like she was made Lilly realize how short and tight the yellow dress was. Not to mention the contrast with her dark skin. "Yeah, showing off," she whispered as the black woman shut her door.

Rose opened her door and paused to say to her sister, "Now get those arms down at your sides and get out of the car."

Lilly groaned as she opened her door and got out. She felt so exposed in the short blouse with her nipples showing. It was a whole new experience. It took all her willpower to shut the door and join Navasota and her sister on the sidewalk.

Her sister looked her over and grinned as she stepped in front of Lilly and pulled the front of the blouse up a little higher and tucked the extra material under the bottoms of her breasts. "Even better," she said softly.

Navasota laughed. "She's going to be the star of the show between us three."

Lilly groaned deeply as her sister turned her around and they started for the front door of the club.

Chapter 06: The Club

The inside of the club wasn't as dark as most clubs she went to. Lilly followed her sister to a table in the back corner. She ended up sitting facing the room with her sister on one side and Navasota on the other. Looking around, the crowd seemed to be slightly more men than women.

The music wasn't loud and blaring. It was a soft jazz background to the murmur of conversation. The waiter was a good looking guy in tight shorts and a tight tank top. They ordered drinks and then looked around as they waited for them.

"A nice crowd," Navasota said.

"About normal," Rose replied.

Lilly shivered as eyes crossed her upper body. Both male and female. "People keep looking at me," Lilly whispered. "It's something I'm not used too."

"Keep dressing like you are now and you will have to get used too it," Navasota said softly.

"If this is a gay bar, why are the men looking at me?" Lilly asked.

"You're new for one thing and just because they identify as gay doesn't mean they don't like to look. Men are wired that way," Rose said.

"Women also," Navasota put in. "Of course, in here you have to look closely to make sure they are women."

Rose chuckled as the waiter appeared with drinks. As he leaned over to sit Lilly's drink in front of her, Rose said, "There are more big dicks in here than in any other bar in town."

The waiter grinned in her direction and winked. "I'd have to agree with that wholeheartedly."

"Is there a reason for that?" Lilly asked as the waiter walked away. Her eyes were on his tight ass under the tight shorts.

"If there is, I don't know the answer to that but...." Navasota paused and smiled. "Some of the hard ones I've seen in slacks and shorts here are larger than average for the most part."

"Amen to that sister," Rose said softly. "Watch the couples on the dance floor when the music changes. You might see some very interesting things and I do mean things."

Lilly thought about the tight blouse she was wearing and the number of tight shorts and slacks scattered about the room. "Advertising," she whispered.

"That's how it all works," Rose said. "Male, female, male, male, female, female. It's all the same."

"But," Lilly started to say.

Navasota laughed. "That also. It is a gay bar after all."

Lilly groaned. "I am so out of place," she whispered.

"Relax. You're fine," Rose said. "It will grow on you once you start meeting the people."

"Meeting people? Lilly said quickly. "How, uh, how does that work?"

"A few more drinks, liquid courage, and you will find out. We're early," Navasota put in.

*****

A half hour later, a tall lanky woman came over to ask Navasota to dance. As they headed for the dance floor, Rose leaned closer to her sister and said, "There is your first transvestite."

Lilly looked at her sister with a confused look. "Are you sure? She looks like a female to me."

"Yes, she is wearing a dress but she also has a scarf around her neck to hide her Adam's apple. She/he loves to dance with Navasota."

Lilly looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "His, uh, her voice was a little husky but I was distracted by the amount of cleavage at the top of that little black dress."

"Hormone shots or possible plastic surgery. Either could account for the boobs," Rose replied.

Lilly looked at the women around the room. "It is so hard to tell," she whispered.

"It takes time to get all the clues together if you really need to know but who cares unless you plan on dating them," Rose said with a grin.