Lilly Clarke is a Voyeur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers

"May I please keep these Mrs. Clarke?" He held up my soiled white cotton knickers.

"Why?"

"I just want them please Mrs. Clarke." He looked up at me imploringly.

How could I say no?

"Of course you may Malcolm. Now run along. You'll probably get into trouble if your mother finds out that you're not in bed," I said, smiling evilly.

"Yes Ma'am." He grinned back and, picking up his discarded pajamas, ran off, his big cock jiggling between his legs and the moonlight on his dreamy young body.

Mary was startled when I tapped on the glass. Putting her face up close, shielding the bedroom light with her hands, she looked out. Her initial fright turned into a big, radiant smile as she realized that it was me.

Opening the door she bombarded me with questions. "When did you get home Lil?" "What are you doing coming in this way?" How long have you been standing there?" "Where are your cloths?"

Stepping into the room I took her in my arms. "Have I got a story for you Mimi."

*****

Thanks for reading my stories... more to come if you like? Please let me know what you think and any idea are gratefully accepted.

peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers