All Comments on 'Lilly Clarke is a Voyeur Ch. 02'

by peteh57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaxyMax66MaxyMax66over 5 years ago
Another ‘master-stroke’

I master-stroked and master-stroked. (Ha ha) Wonderful story. You must do more. Maybe our heroine could have multiple men watching? I wait for your next offering with high expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superb!

Two of the very best are the Mrs. Clarke voyeur episodes.

What a delightful creation she is and so deserving of a lengthy series;

anyone who leads her life with a gin and tonic in one hand and a vibrator in the other must be celebrated!

Bravo, complimenti, continued success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story idea.....

Maybe in your next you include the thick sexy Italian neighbor n her son, n Ms. Clarke’s new boy toys in an orgy

papabear536papabear536over 4 years ago
More please! A suggested twist ...

Have Malcolm and Liam get "caught" by Lily peeping at the neighbor Fucking his hot mom. Lily marches those voyeurs into the house to expose them for the perverts they are. Please take it from there. You're a hot writer and i know you'll run well with that if you choose. I'm waiting hard af for the next chapter!

amoroneamoroneover 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing, so hot, i love your Mrs. Clarke stories. Great content, pacey but extremely descriptive and young boys with voluptuous older ladies, superb stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeteh57@peteh57
780 Followers
I never know what to say in these things. It is supposed to be a bit about what you, like an elevator speech... a quick synopsis of who you are... told in the time it takes an elevator to travel between floors. Literotica has been a great creative outlet for me. Writing my s...