Lilly, from Tomboy to Horny Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no making up for this, you twat, she shouted, she was burning with rage and desperately wanted to get back at him.

She had no intention of forgiving him but she quickly came up with a plan to get revenge.

Since you fucked a slappers big tits, the only way we can get even is for me to fuck a real mans big cock, she said, set up a fuck date with Frankie and we'll call it quits.

No fucking way babe, don't do this to me honey, he answered he's over twice your age and I've seen him in pants, he is hung like a horse and will split you in half. He fucked some waitress at work and apparently, she could only fit half his cock in and he was a real dirty fucker.

In answer Lilly lifted her skirt and pulled the front of her panties down, flashing her gash at him. If you ever want to see this pussy again you will set this up for me, the choice is yours.

With that said she turned and stormed out of the club, shooting Bianca a filthy look as she headed out.

Bianca shrugged her shoulders back at her and blew her a kiss.

Aargh she screamed in her head, you've made the shit list too, once I have got back at Jay I'm coming for you bitch, she thought.

After Lilly left Jay returned to the boys and told them what had happened.

Jay was visibly upset and Dan tried to console him.

Frankie was less sympathetic, what did you do that for you stupid cunt, he said, if that's what it takes to keep true love maybe you don't have a choice. Lilly is worth 10 Biancas, set up a date, make yourselves scarce and before you know it, it'll be water under the bridge.

Jay was burning with rage and if Jay wasn't such a big cunt, and his boss, he would have probably punched his lights out.

No fucking way, I've seen how you look at her, he spat, she'd never be the same again. I'm going to work this out

Jay left to go home full of remorse and self-pity. he called her several times over the next few days, but each time she answered she said when's my date, and would not discuss it.

By the fourth day self-pity turned to heartbreak and after reluctantly setting up a date at their chalet the following Friday night he called Lilly.

She actually sounded exited at the prospect, He hoped this was just to hurt his feelings, and on Friday afternoon Dan took Jay out drinking and Frankie prepared to give Lilly the night of her life.....

To be continued...