All Comments on 'Lilly's Lacy Red Panties'

by MKane1223

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story.

I hope you will continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It was a bit rushed

Lilly should have seduced her Daddy over a longer period of time, for example, taking off her pajamas, but not discussing it with her Dad. Instead, just lay back down like she was before he got home. Then when Dad walked into the room, describe what he was thinking as he looked at his Daughter in just her panties. Most fathers wouldn't even mention it out of embarrassment.

A suggestion would be to have your next submission to be a Prequel to this story. What lead to this moment.

NamedayNamedayalmost 14 years ago
ok,

I noticed the rushedness of it but my main issue was with the flow of the reading to understanding, some parts were slightly over complicated (Her father was still panting, but replied: "Did you have fun Baby?" VS. Her father pantingly replied...), others weren't described properly (too rushed, what did either of them look like, Screaming ??...)

other then that it was a good attempt.

Just put yourself in one other their places more next time.

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 14 years ago
Slow down

And give that young lady a very, very good fucking. You both deserve it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Mmm god this made me sooooooooo wet. I was fingering myself the whole time. I've wanted to be plowed my Daddy for so long. Mmmm, write more pleaseee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good but too quick

Personally I like a story to be 'maybe it actually happened',and I can't imagine something like incest being so sudden from first erection to touching and nakedness. I would think a few nights of glances, 'accidental' flashes and subtle touching would excite the readers more, and seem more believeable.

Very good try, doesn't need too much more,so don't feel disheartened.

badtobadonebadtobadonealmost 14 years ago
A Great Story

Ignore the duff comments that you got, some people are just anal. I thought it was well written and to the point. i hope theres a second chapter on the way.

BadtoBadOne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That was super hot. Great story, I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very good girl, should have filled her tight little bum hole

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 10 years ago
9" cock?

Why 9" cock? Put it in her virgin pussy? BULLSHIT! This is what fucks up what could be a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous