Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. Go ahead, I will be right in."

He came out and she was on the couch, staring wide eyed and unseeing out the window at the lake. He stood, staring at her profile, her perfect body under the t-shirt with the throw over her lap. Coffee in her hands, she looked almost normal except for the spooked look in her eyes.

"Hey," he said brightly, snapping her back to now. He sat on the other side of the couch and set up his laptop, then handed her the remote. "Netflix is all we have out here, watch whatever you want."

She leaned up and took it, then looked uncertain as she hovered there. She took the pillow on the end of the couch and put it against his leg, then laid her head on it before turning on the TV. She curled up and flipped through shows as he looked down at her. She settled on a comedy and set the remote down, then reached up and took hold of his hand, pulling it to her head. He half smiled as he stroked her hair and she held onto his leg like it was a lifeline. It felt good that she needed him, she felt safe with him.

"What is this?" he asked softly.

"You've never watched The Office? It's hilarious."

"Why do they keep looking at the camera?"

"It's like a documentary. There's cameramen following them around and filming them."

"Have you ever watched Mystery Science Theater?"

"No?"

"It's also funny. Funnier than this..."

"This takes a certain sense of humor. What are you doing?"

"Right now, just answering emails."

She sat up and moved closer, right up against him, looking at his laptop.

"It's boring stuff," he said, having to put his arm around her the way she was leaning so close.

"Is there anything about me missing work?"

"Nothing, but I would get anything like that, I get IT questions and memos and appointments, that sort of thing. I have no idea who is out for the day."

"Oh," she said glumly, leaning back against his arm to watch her show.

He wondered if she could feel his heart pounding. He let his hand rest on her thigh after letting it hover awkwardly a moment and she said nothing. After another episode came on, she pulled up close and curled up, her knees half in his lap as she rested her head on his chest.

"You feel nice," she said softly. "Not too bony or hard to lean on, but not fat either. And you can put your arm around me and it feels real. Not like a branch laying on my shoulders from up high."

"Uhh, thanks? I guess?"

She went back to her show and he wondered if this was all an act. That hadn't sounded like a real compliment, just her catering to his ego. When another episode ended the queue came up to keep going, but she didn't hit anything. He leaned up and she was staring again, tears leaking out of her eyes.

"Hey, Lily? You ok?"

"I'm fine. When did the show stop?"

"A minute ago. Seems like it's not distracting you much. Wanna watch an action movie? Or a scifi? Something exciting?"

"I like romcoms."

He laughed. "Of course you do. Ok, here, these are all romcoms. Take your pick."

"Are you going to watch with me?"

"I have more work to do, but I will be right here. I can't clock out till 5. Ok?"

"Ok," she said with a sigh. "What's for dinner?"

He chuckled again. "You are the hungriest girl I have ever met. Scrambled eggs unless I go and get something again."

"I like scrambled eggs."

"I figured that out this morning. I could go get us something?"

"I don't want you to leave again. I don't like being alone."

"Ok. well, I guess I could doordash something if you promise to be quiet."

"I will. Do you really think they are after me?"

"They would do anything to keep you quiet. No doubt about it."

She nodded and laid her head back down, gripping his leg tighter. He picked a movie for her and went back to work, stroking her hair back with one hand. The movie was still on when 5 hit, but her eyes were closed. He stayed still and leaned in close to press his cheek to her head.

"Time is it?" she asked sleepily, sitting up and rubbing her neck where she had fallen asleep at an angle.

"Just after 5. So what do you want for dinner?"

"Anything is fine, I'm not picky. But if it's pizza, no black olives. I don't like those."

"Noted. Pizza sounds great actually, supreme with everything but black olives?"

"If you like them you can get them on half. They do that."

He grinned at his phone and ordered, then put it away. She stood when he did, looking up at him expectantly. "I have to take a piss... can you be good for thirty seconds or do I need to cuff you?"

In answer she sat back down on the couch, curling up and picking up the remote to turn off the movie she hadn't been watching. She started scrolling.

He wanted to trust her... Ugh. He hurried, then came out to check on her before washing his hands at the sink. When he sat back down, she was looking at sci fi shows.

"Here, you pick," she said, handing him the remote. "I don't know what's good."

She laid her end on the other end of the couch and burrowed her feet under his leg.

"Feet cold?"

"Mmm. They are always cold."

He got up and went to her bed and grabbed her a larger comforter, then hauled it back out. She actually smiled when she saw him bringing it in, sitting up to take it and snuggle into it. He sat slightly closer and she burrowed her feet under again. He laughed and pulled them onto his lap, rubbing them softly inside the blankets.

She closed her eyes and sighed and he could see in her face how much she was enjoying it. He rubbed harder.

"That feels amazing," she breathed.

"I can tell."

She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her and blushed, sitting up and pulling her feet away.

"I loved that you were enjoying it," he said, leaning closer.

"I know!" she said quickly, breathlessly. "I just... Are you going to pick a movie? How long on the pizza?"

"Forty five minutes. I ordered pop too. Do you drink pop?"

"Sometimes. I'd rather have milk. Are... are you sure they won't look here?"

"Why would they? My dad doesn't know I was there, as far as anyone knows, I was at work today, my friends are covering for me. They think I am at a Con. No one would think to look for you here, how would you even know about this place?"

"What's a Con?"

"Convention? Like, ComicCon? BlizzCon?"

"I've never heard of that. Conventions for people who like comic books? Do you like comic books?"

He laughed. "It's not just comic books, there are Cons for everything. But yeah, I used to collect comic books back in the day. And yeah, I go to Cons when I can."

"Nerd," she said teasingly, looking at what he was scrolling through on the TV.

"It's no nerdier than book club."

"You know about my book club?"

"You post it on your public facebook page! If you don't want random people to see your posts, make them friends only."

"Then my ex's won't know how much fun I am having without them."

"Oh, wow, vindictive. How do you know they even look?"

"I know. Do you have ex's that stalk your facebook?"

"No, I don't really have a real account. I just go to your page. I have an ex, but it didn't work out."

"No? Too geeky for her?"

"Actually, she was as geeky as I was. She talked about a Lord of the Rings wedding and everything."

"So it was serious."

"Sort of. That was one of the things we disagreed on. She wanted to get married right away, I wanted to wait until after college and we both had good jobs. Then... something happened and I couldn't get a job. I had to come back here. She didn't want to come back here and I didn't want to get married and live off her. It was more complicated, but in the end, I came back alone. She moved on quick and I realized I wasn't too bent up over it either. She wasn't the one. I haven't really dated much since. You ever talk weddings?"

"My highschool sweetheart did when I said I wouldn't sleep with him until we were married. I was young and had odd ideals from the way I was raised. So he talked marriage and wanted to get engaged and tried to get me into bed, but I still said no. That's when he cheated on me. I wasn't supposed to find out, but she was a mean girl and she told me all about it. She enjoyed rubbing my face in it. Her, the school whore, stealing my boyfriend from me, the preacher's daughter. He tried to say she was lying, but too many people corroborated her story. I knew he was lying, he was obsessed with sex, always pressuring me for it. Mike, my college boyfriend, never talked marriage, but he was also sex obsessed. I gave in to him, but he got frustrated with me not wanting to get weird and crazy with him. He also cheated with a girl with a lot more experience. Never talked marriage with Ashe either. He was... immature. So I guess no, I was never really serious about marriage with anyone. Do you miss her?"

"No, not even a little. We both moved on. She is married now, they are happy and I am happy for her. We parted friend's. I guess you didn't?"

"I mean, two of them cheated and the other one didn't care about me until he lost me. So no, none of us are friends."

"But you like for them to know how great you are doing? How much fun you are having? With guys in bands and CEO's. Are you happy?"

"I was... I was until last week. Things just sort of started going wrong. Maybe... maybe if I had just said yes then none of this would have happened?"

"Yes? You mean to me?"

"Yeah. That's when things started going wrong. When I blew you off."

"That's one way to look at it. You could also argue that your life was fine until you met me."

"Who would have saved me from the party if I hadn't? No. If I have said yes, we would have gone out and I never would have gone out with Luke in the first place."

"You think it would have gone that well?"

"I don't know, but I do know that I wouldn't have been focused on him. I would have been thinking about the date and what I was going to wear and not about trying to impress him. You know?"

"Yeah, I see what you are saying. Look, Lily, you don't have to say what you think I want to hear."

"I'm not," she said sadly. "You've been so nice and I was so mean. I should have given you a chance and not blown you off. This really is karma. I was shallow and awful... I'm not very hungry, can I just go to bed?"

"No. You are going to sit here with me, eat pizza with me and watch a movie with me. Get your mind off of all the other shit you are dealing with. Come on. Tell me what it was like growing up as a preacher's daughter."

She gave him a sad smile, but sat back and told him about growing up. She listened to him talk about how he grew up after the pizza arrived. They sat and watched Mystery Science Theater and laughed and talked until it got late and she was yawning.

He led her back to her little bed and laid her down, tucking her in before sitting in his chair. She stared at him for a moment, then moved over to the far side of the bed.

"You can lay down. There's room and I trust you."

He looked at her, trying to read her face, then finally got up and slid under the blankets, facing her.

"Not going to turn off the light?"

"Not yet," he said quietly. He leaned in suddenly and kissed her and she jerked back in surprise, then leaned in and kissed him back. He pulled her close against him, his hands holding her and roving everywhere at once. She arched against him, her fingers tangling in his curls as she pulled him in tighter. "I need you," he said hoarsely, undoing his pants and shoving them off, then moving in to kiss her again.

"Ohhhh... " she moaned as he squeezed her breast and shoved her shirt up. "Ryan, slow down! Hold on, please!"

"I need you!" he said again, pushing her legs apart with his knee urgently.

"Ryan!"

His fingers fumbled between her legs and he shoved a finger into her, then moaned. "Oh, god Lily. I need you! I... I want to make you come for me!" he said, his voice trembling. He shoved back the blankets and moved down, shoving her legs wide roughly.

"Ryan, please slow down! I don't like that!"

He licked along her slit, getting her wet and she gasped and shuddered. "Tell me how," he demanded. "Tell me what to do!"

"Ryan, you are going too fast!"

"I need you, Lily! I have needed you from the moment I saw you, I can't wait for you anymore, I need to show you how good it can be! Tell me what to do!" He licked her again, then buried his mouth and tongue into her slit, shoving his tongue inside of her. He moved higher, closing his mouth around her mound and licked, swirling his tongue everywhere and sucking hard enough to give her a hickey.

"Not so hard! Please! Ryan!"

"Show me!" he demanded, pulling her hand to her mound.

She hesitated, then showed him her clit, rolling her fingers over the nub lightly. "Not hard, it's sensitive, and not from underneath, there is a hood, if you pull that back it is too raw. From above... ohhhh, yes, like that! Don't suck so hard! Ohhh... that feels good! Now finger me, but slowly. Don't jam it in. Mmmm, like that! Now curl your finger a little and flick lightly, OH! Yes, like that! Don't stop! Ooooohhh... Oh please please... Oh god!"

She came and he moaned exultantly as he felt her tight little pussy clenching around his finger and her body twitching and at the mercy of his mouth and finger. She went relaxed and languid, making a satisfied sound and he lifted up, panting.

He moved up her and kissed her again, then without warning or saying anything, rubbed his throbbing cock along her wet slit and shoved into her.

"No! Wait, please!"

"Shhh, Lily, I need you," he groaned, grabbing her wrists as she tried to push him back.

"A condom! Wear a condom!"

"It's way too late for that," he whispered, lost in himself as he thrust again and again, pounding into her. "God you feel good!"

"Not so hard! Please Ryan!"

"Shhh, Lily, hush. I need this, I need you! Oh, god, I'm going to come, baby!"

"No! Pull out!"

He groaned as he shoved into her as hard as he could and she felt his cock throbbing and shooting into her, exploding. "Oh god," he breathed, panting. "That... that was amazing. You are so beautiful and perfect, Lily."

"Get off! I said no! I said stop! GET OFF! I need a shower!"

"Hey! Shhh, easy Lily, it's ok. It's ok. Calm down. Let me hold you a minute. That was amazing my little love, perfect even. I can't believe I made you come, that was... beautiful."

Lily was still as he held her against his chest in a crushing grip, tears sliding down her cheeks. He kissed her head and rubbed her back, then let out a deep sigh and squeezed her even tighter as he relaxed to go to sleep.

She finally cried herself to sleep and when she woke she was a little surprised to realize she hadn't had a nightmare and she hadn't woken in the night. She squirmed and looked up at Ryan and how peaceful he looked when he was sleeping. He was cute in a geeky kind of way. She pushed him back and he rumbled, then started to pull her close again. She pulled back, then reached down to stroke his cock. His eyes sprang open with a gasp as he looked down at her.

"This time we do it my way," she said, pushing him to his back and straddling him, grinding against his rapidly hardening cock.

"Ohhh godd," he moaned, reaching for her hips.

"No. No, this time it's my way," she told him with a seductive smirk. "Take hold of the headboard and don't let go. You let go, I stop."

He bit his lip as he watched her, his eyes glazed with want and took hold of the iron bars. She rolled her hips again and he closed his eyes, his lips parting as his cock twitched and throbbed against her pussy.

"That feels so good Lily, oh god, I want to be inside you!"

"Soon baby," she purred, leaning over him. She moved higher, shoving her breast in his mouth and he wrapped his mouth around it eagerly, sucking and licking with a moan.

He realized what was happening a split second before the cuff closed around his wrist. He grabbed for her with his free hand, but she was fast as she rolled off of him to the floor and quickly out of reach.

He jerked hard on the cuff, trying to pull his hand out frantically.

"Sucks to be held against your will, doesn't it?" she asked angrily, picking up his pants and digging in his pockets. She pulled out his keys and his heart hammered in his chest.

"Lily! You can't! They will find you!"

"I was a good enough actress to completely fool you! Who is the idiot now, asshole?" she asked acidly, pulling the drawers open to find clothes. She stalked back to the rooms and came back out with one of his mother's dresses. It was way too big on her, but it covered her to her feet as she stormed back in.

"Lily, please! If he suspects..."

"Shut up!"

"You can't leave me here!"

"I can send someone after work tomorrow. You deserve a little time trapped here," she snapped, then stormed out.

He heard his car start and pull away.

Lily was stressed as she got on the elevator at work, wringing her hands, practicing what she was going to say in her head. She got off on Luke's floor and went straight back to his office, ignoring his secretary.

He looked up and his eyebrows climbed as she shut the door.

"Good morning?" he said warily, standing.

"Not really. I spent the last two days sicker than I have ever been. I know I drank way too much and I am sorry for doing that at your party, and I know we did things... I also know I was way too drunk to give consent. Both times. But I don't care about that. What I do know is that I don't think seeing you again is a good idea, I lose control around you. I want to focus on my career. I hope you understand."

"I understand completely and I am sorry you feel that way. You seemed to enjoy our time together greatly. However, I think you have made the right decision. You are an amazing asset to this company and I wouldn't want to distract you from that. I am glad you are feeling better. Have a good day, Lily."

"I left my purse there with my wallet and ID, I will need that back," she demanded before she gave him a curt nod, then left. When she got on the elevator, she was shocked to see Ryan, looking sulky and angry. She got on and let the doors shut. "How did you get out?"

"I had an extra key in the kitchen. I had to drag the bed and flip it to its side, but I got it. Where's my car?"

"In the parking lot with the keys locked in it. That's why you left it overnight."

They reached his floor and he paused, turning to her. She slapped him as hard as she could and he looked stunned as she hit the door's close button.

Terri was excited to see her, demanding answers.

"I was sick and I lost my purse with my phone," she answered, looking away from her friend. "I need to catch up on work."

She spent the day alone, trying to catch up and focus on work, and left late, ordering an Uber on her way to the elevator. She spent the next day the same way, but she left a few minutes early instead of late.

Ryan walked out the front door, looking at Lily warily as she stood waiting. There were two Uber cars parked in their usual spot. He put his head down and started to walk past.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," he answered, looking at her with his head down, ready for a scathing remark.

"Can you give me a ride home?"

He looked up, surprised, looked again at the two Ubers out front, then back at her. "Uhh, sure."

She was quiet on the drive and he glanced at her several times, but was too nervous to speak. He pulled up to her apartment, then chewed on his lip nervously.

"You get one chance. One date. A do-over. 7 o'clock," she said, then got out.

He stared after her, stunned.

He showed up 15 minutes early and took her to a movie. A romcom, then dinner. He was polite and made her smile, but he was nervous, watching her constantly. When he dropped her off, she looked at him, her eyebrow arched.