Lily Aldrin in San Francisco

Story Info
Lily starts her new life in San Francisco.
2k words
3.8
3.4k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Club_Soda
Club_Soda
253 Followers

Lily's plane landed in San Francisco. She had no idea what she was doing anymore, this was way too scary. She had just broken up with the love of her life, Marshal, so she could pursue an art fellowship, but she couldn't think of that right now. Right now, she didn't have a place to live, and only $7,000 in her account, which wouldn't last long in San Francisco. It was definitely not enough to get her through the summer art program.

Grabbing her suitcase Lily hailed a cab and rode to the Motel 6 nearest her fellowship program. She needed to come up with a plan for how to get through the summer, and just as importantly get through the pain she was in after leaving Marshal.

Lily unloaded her stuff in the hotel room, taking a moment to cry on the bed as another wave of regret washed over her, sobbing until she fell asleep.

Waking up around 10:00p.m. Lily was feeling slightly better. She took a shower and got dressed, putting on matching red panties and bra, with black pantie hose, and jean skirt. Up top she put on a red sleeveless single breasted flap vest/blazer that hugged her 32-B breasts together giving her more cleavage and an hourglass curve.

There was a bar across the street and Lily needed a drink. Putting on a pair of high-heeled boots she made the 80-yard walk from the hotel room to the bar.

The place was an absolute dive. Not a biker bar but a dirty hippy bar. Christmas lights lit up the inside, peace and protest signs covered the walls. People formed little circles smoking weed instead of cigarettes. It was a real wake up call that she wasn't in New York anymore.

Sitting at the bar Lily asked for a bottle of Guinness. To no one's surprise the bartender explained that they only served locally sourced drinks. Lily told him to give her whatever was strong. The man handed her a beer that looked more like a kid's drink than alcohol.

Opening the bottle, a strange fruity smell came out. Fuck it she thought and started downing the weirdly sweet beer.

Lily had been at the bar top for maybe 8 minutes when the first guy of the night came to hit on her. Not at all attractive, she thought. She kindly dismissed him, saying she had just gotten out of a relationship and wasn't looking for anything.

In the next 20 minutes two more guys would try their luck, both would be kindly turned away by Lily. After about 30 minutes at the bar Lily was starting in on her third candy beer of the night when a joint was suddenly in front of her face. The man holding it asked if she'd like a hit.

Beginning to feel buzzed, Lily thought why not, what can it hurt. She took a long slow drag before handing the joint back to the man. He was cute, his name was Jake. White, strong face, muscular build, 6'4", late 20's. In every way he reminded her of Marshal, it made talking to Jake very easy.

Lily flirted with Jake for a long time. Having a few more beers and going through a few more joints, she found herself on of the couches in the corner with him, making out. This was so hot, she hadn't made out with a stranger sense the start of her freshman year in college with Ted and that other guy on the same night. Ted was absolutely plastered by that point, so he probably only remembered the first girl with her tongue down his throat.

2:00a.m. rolled around and the bar lights came on, it was closing time. Have been broken up with her fiancé for little more than 24 hours, Lily was horny, drunk, and high with a man that looked just like Marshal. At some point in the night, it was mentioned she was staying at the Motel 6 across the street. As the bar cleared out Jake took her by the hand and started walking Lily back to her hotel.

To afraid to think about what was happening, Lily just enjoyed the moment of being led by a big strong confident man. Lily had only slept with two guys before. She had always told Marshal he was her first and Marshal never questioned why Lily didn't have a hymen. It was because her high school boyfriend Scooter had tagged Lily in bed several times. Now dick number three was about to be in Lily if she could just keep herself from freaking out.

Lily opened the door to her room, Jake stepping in behind her. He gently turned Lily towards him, leaning down to start their make out session again. Lily allowed her lips to open and accept his advancing tongue.

Lily started unbuttoning the front of Jake's shirt, while he unbuttoned her vest. Still standing and making out Jake removed her vest and unhooked the bra, letting both fall to the ground leaving Lily's perky B cup's exposed for his viewing pleasure. He stepped back to admire Lily's boobs while shrugging off his own shirt.

Lily dropped to her knees, unbuckling Jake's belt and pulling both pants and underwear to his ankles. Out sprung the third cock to ever stair her in the face. I was a good 8 inches, slightly bigger and wider than Marshal's and far bigger than Scooter's 5-inch model.

Still not allowing herself to think, because if she thought she would freak out, Lily inhaled Jake's dick, taking it a little more than halfway before it hit the back of her throat. Lily raised her hands to Jake's ass to use as leverage as she tried to suppress her gag reflex so she could take in more of Jake's cock.

She enjoyed the feeling of Jake's butt cheeks flexing in her hands as he kicked off his shoes so he could step out of the pants around his ankles.

Figuring she couldn't take anymore down her throat, Lily stopped 2 inches before the base of Jake's cock and pulled her mouth off. She spit on the beautiful piece of man meat in front of her, using her hand to spread the saliva, then spat again to add more lubricant. Lily then went back to work on his cock, bobbing her head up and down on the first four inches while her hand pumped the bottom four inches.

Jake didn't last long, maybe 7 minutes into the blowjob he told Lily he was about to cum. Lily tried to pull off, she never swallowed for Scooter or Marshal, instead she would grab a tissue and catch their cum in it. However, Jake didn't let her pull of his dick. He grabbed Lily by the hair and held her head in place as he fired several hot rockets of cum straight down Lily's throat.

Lily coughed and gagged as the cum hit the back of her throat. She was vaguely aware of Jake's demands that she swallow. She was swallowing Jake's cum but more out of a need to breath than a desire to please Jake. The salty slightly bitter fluid running down her throat into the stomach.

Jake pulled his dick out of Lily's mouth, then reached down, picking the small woman up in one fluid movement. Lily felt herself be deposited on the bed, then felt Jakes hands reaching under her skirt as he grabbed both pantyhose and panties, pulling them down. Without thinking Lily lifted her hips, allowing for the removal of the clothing guarding the entrance to her sex.

Jake pulled the cloth down to Lily's boots, then one by one removed the boots and then her panties and socks. Lily was now lying naked on the bed, her jean skirt bunched up around her waist as the only piece of clothing left on.

Lily's excitement level started to rise, she had just broken up with Marshal yesterday and had know Jake for only a few hours, yet here she was fully exposed to this naked stranger as his head slowly lowered towards her sex.

Lily groaned in pleaser as Jake's tongue met her vulva. He expertly worked her pussy with his mouth, like he was making out with her lower lips. Even the rough scratching of stubble on his face worked towards getting Lily off when we rubbed it strategically against her thighs.

The tension in Lily's belly rose, her legs squeezed tighter around Jake's head, her breath started to shorten until finally Lily climaxed, the world going black as she squeaked out an orgasm.

It had only been 4 minutes, Lily's notoriously quick orgasms, match only by Mashal's hair trigger penis. Jake was surprised that he had made Lily cum so quickly, but he didn't dwell on it. The tall man moved up between Lily's legs, positioning his penis at her entrance.

Lily had recovered from her orgasm, aware of Jake kissing her face. The tension of being with a new man had come back. She was starting to think about Marshal and a deep regret started to set in. Lily was at the start of a freak out when she felt Jake start to slide his raw dick inside her.

All of Lily's apprehensions went out the window, the only thing that mattered in the whole world now was the feeling of a raw dick inside her. She had never felt this before, she made Scooter and Marshall use condoms every time. Jake didn't ask because he didn't care. He was sliding into Lily raw, using her like a piece of meat and against her better judgment Lily loved it.

Jake worked his large cock in and out of Lily's extremely tight pussy. The 5'4" woman body stretching to its limit to accommodate his 8" cock. When Jake finally bottomed out, he gave Lily's body a moment to adjust. He could tell he was reaching parts never reached before inside of Lily, not an unusual occurrence for Jake when sleeping with new women.

Finally, Lily's hot pussy loosened up a little. Feeling the shift Jake started working his cock in and out of Lily, pulling back until just the head was inside, making sure to rub the g-spot, then slamming back in fully assaulting Lily's cervix.

Lily enjoyed the feeling of taking a new larger cock, a mixture of pleasure and pride building until she was on the edge of orgasm. Jake beat her to it. Lily felt the strange man ram is cock home one last time. She felt his dick swell in size then a flood of hot liquid slashed against her cervix and filled her womb for the first time.

The sensation sent Lily over the edge, she screamed out her orgasm this time, pussy contracting, milking Jake for all his cum and drawing it deeper inside of her.

A satisfied feeling Lily had never felt before in her life washed over her body. So, this is what it's like to have cum inside of you, she thought to herself.

Jake had collapsed on top of her, just like Marshal always did. Lily enjoyed the feeling of the weight and drifted off to sleep with Jake still inside of her.

A few hours later Lily was rocked awake. Jake had flipped her on her belly and was taking her from behind. She was too tired to care, Lily let him finish inside her again, then went back to sleep.

When Lily woke up the following morning Jake was gone. He didn't leave anything behind, a note, a phone number, nothing. Putting her hands between her legs Lily felt the evidence of their tryst last night as cum was still leaking out of her pussy. She was on birth control so pregnancy was not a concern, but she would still have liked the chance to get to know Jake a little more.

Lifting herself out of bed Lily went to the bathroom to start thinking about her day. She needed to get a place to rent, she needed to get a part time job to support during the fellowship, she needed to make some new friends in San Francisco, and she definitely need to find a few more men to fuck her so she wouldn't break down crying over Marshal.

Club_Soda
Club_Soda
253 Followers