LILY & Football Player Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Big bro & little sis hot sexcapades!
8.9k words
4.7
31.5k
62

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,333 Followers

LILY & Her Football Player Brother CH 02

Former pro football player and older brother to a gorgeous sister that's ten years younger. Now that they're adults, they're taking it to the limit. There's only one problem...

As always, I write real. I don't write fairy tales and the characters don't always walk off into the sunset hand in hand. For the rest of you that like the twists and turns, stick around! As always, comments, private emails are welcome and answered as I have time. Also I love your * love * at the end of the story. xo

Trisha poured a coffee and shoved the cup across the table. We were having breakfast on the deck. "We need to take advantage of the nice weather. Seems like summer never lasts long."

"Yes, too bad. I bet it's beautiful here in the snow." The landscape was established and surrounded by stately oaks and thick lush pine trees.

"It is! I love Christmas. I'm so glad you'll be here with is for it. Make it that much more special."

"I really appreciate you guys--"

"Here you are!" Stevie boomed. "I smelled the coffee trail. Good choice breakfast out here, hon."

"Yeah, just told Lily that summer doesn't last long around here."

Stevie went through the pile of mail he brought out while Trisha told what they light for Christmas.

"Hey Lil, you need to go back and get your things at the old man's house don't you?"

"Yeah, guess I should. Hadn't thought about it."

"I have a reunion coming up. You can come with me and we can get your things, all in one trip."

"Sounds good. Let me know the details and I'll put it on my calendar."

I began choosing classes and getting signed up at the university. I had to think about clothing. I had an odd assortment of evening gowns and casual summer clothes, but nothing in between. I will save that for a day Trisha can go. She has a better eye and more patience for shopping than I do, I thought laughing to myself.

I spent most nights in Stevie's room, but kept everything in my bedroom, for appearance's sake. Although she never comes to this wing of the house. So far, other than looking at the dresses Rod chose, that seems to be true.

I had golf lessons three times a week. On opposite days I would go to the range. I was finding I loved golf and couldn't wait until I could get out and play. Maybe a woman's league there. Trisha was active at the country club with various women's clubs and tennis. She played year-round since they had indoor courts. I had only known Stevie to get out golfing a couple of times since I'd been here.

There was not much to pack for the trip home since I had left plenty of clothes. I planned on quickly going through them before bringing them here. I was most nervous about Dad and Stevie. Even though he made it to the pros, Dad always wanted him to go out and find a job after high school, not caring Stevie got football scholarships.

We got to the house first, wanting to get it all over with. Stevie and Dad were cordial, so I went to my room to get started, but it was full of boxes. Dad had boxed all my stuff up. I frowned, not happy that he did that, but I knew I could not make a big deal about it or Stevie would get angry at him.

"It's all boxed up? Everything?" Stevie said coming into the room.

"Yeah yeah, conveniently. How do we get it all back?"

Stevie flipped through screens on his phone and made a call. "They'll pick it all up this afternoon and it will be at the house tomorrow morning."

Stevie made excuses about his reunion thing and Dad did not seem to want us to stay, so we left.

"I'm glad I had you," I sniffed.

He took my hand. "Sorry baby. I didn't think he would be that unpleasant." We drove for a bit. "Hey, let's ride around and see the old hood?!"

It was not long before we put the experience with Dad behind us with all the reminiscing. Steve was around in my childhood, so he remembered playground stuff with me. Now he is ten years older than my eighteen because I was an oops baby. He was more of a father figure growing up.

With a population of less than two hundred thousand, it was a relatively small city, but even so, it was amazing to sit down in a restaurant and have Stevie immediately be recognized. He draws attention because of his size. He is also the only pro player to come out of our town.

Lunch was interrupted several times by those wanting to talk and get autographs. I could tell he was just as amazed at the attention.

When we got back in the car he said, "I never thought anyone would remember me. You're going to have to make sure when I go out in public here I don't have spinach in my teeth or my dick isn't hanging out."

I laughed. "You goof!"

"Hey, you know what has been a long time?"

"What?"

"Since I was inside you."

I laughed. "Then you should remedy that ASAP."

Stevie had made reservations at a new hotel that was on the outskirts of town, in an up-and-coming area.

The elevator was a smooth quick ride to the top floor. The one-bedroom suite was more luxurious than I thought we would ever see around here.

I walked into the bathroom, which only held a shower, a dressing area, and the most exquisite soaking tub ever. I ran the water, poured in the scent and bubbles, and tossed my clothes out, piece by piece.

"I don't know what's going on in there, but I like what I'm seeing out here."

By the time he walked in, I was up to my neck in spicy scented bubbles with candles flickering around the edge.

"I'm lonely."

"Will I fit?"

I laughed. "You will," I assured him. "C'mon in."

I stood up, water and bubbles sliding down my body. He stepped in behind me and lowered himself into the water. Once he was situated, I sunk back into the warm water and on his lap.

"Mmmm baby, I think you need one of these." I leaned back on his chest and his hands were immediately bouncing my tits in the water. "I love your water wings," he growled in my ear.

"No, you're not going to remodel my bathroom just to put one of these in."

"Well no of course not. Don't be a silly girl. I'd also add a big shower with the latest jets and steam, and a bidet. Every woman should have a bidet in their life."

I giggled. "You're so weird."

His hand slid between my legs, his fingers playing on my clit, getting the water to swirl. "I am, am I?"

"Mmmm, you know that drives me crazy when you do that in the water," I whimpered, squirming. "Oh god, don't stop."

"Yeah baby, cum for me."

I couldn't do much in the position we were in, but I could reach behind me and fondle his balls and get the water swirling. He moaned and rocked up. I danced his balls on my fingertips and I heard the hiss of his breath.

"You know your ball play drives me crazy. No one has ever done that to me."

Somehow I twisted my body and flipped so I faced him. I kept floating and he held my ass down which kept my head above the water. He was buoyant enough in the water that he floated a bit off the bottom.

"You like this too don't you," I growled, and began stroking his cock. "The action of the water... my soft hands on your big hard cock... cupping your fat balls." His head fell back and his lips parted.

I began stroking the perineum, from his ass to his balls, and he jerked and rocked up. I continued to stroke that area and slowly stroked the length of his shaft.

"Oh, baby. Damn. You can make me feel so fucking good," he breathed.

My finger worked its way to his wrinkled opening and I lightly probed. He groaned and I slipped the tip of my finger in. His cock jerked and throbbed in my hand. I slowly worked in until I felt the knob of his prostate and started a rhythmic pressure.

"Oh god baby," he hissed through his teeth. His hands gripped the edge of the tub. I pressed faster and faster. "Fucking hell I'm going to cum," he shouted and it bounced off the walls of the room. His ass clenched my finger and his cock spasmed over and over.

Slowly he relaxed. 'Phew. What the fuck did you do to me? Where did you learn that?"

"I read a lot." I was still stroking his cock.

"I'm still hard," he said, seemingly amazed.

"Yeah, when you have an orgasm through the prostate, it's intense, but often you won't ejaculate."

"Intense isn't the word for it. Feels like an electrical current is still going through my body." He pulled me on top of his body and kissed me. "What you do to me," he sighed.

I stood up in the tub and said, "No, it's what you're going to do to me."

We spent the afternoon playing in bed and decided we did not want to get dressed and ordered room service.

"See if it's a guy and give him a titty shot, baby."

"You like my exhibitionist tendencies do you?"

"Oh yessssss, I surely do."

I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door to a good-looking guy not much older than me. He pushed the loaded cart in, I'm sure thinking we had a crowd and not just two people. The receipt pad was on the cart so I bent over to sign it.

As I did, the towel opened from the weight of my tits swinging. I signed and as I came up, I let the towel drop below my tits, before trying to find the edge of the towel to twist it over my tits. I just held the towel closed under my tits with my forearm, and placed my fingers over my nipples as though covering them up. But my big nipple would not be covered with two fingers.

I smiled, shrugged and he stared. My nipples hardened under his gaze. He took his time picking up the pad and going out the door.

"Did that turn you on, baby?"

"Well, yeah. I'm sure you had some babes in your years that were exhibitionists."

He was digging into the food and filled a plate.

'A couple, but they were over the top. Taking their clothes off in the middle of a party kind. I love the way you do it. You're a tease."

"So what else would you like me to do?"

"Oh, I don't know. Subtle stuff. Nothing flagrant. Maybe no panties and flash some guys. A little titty peek here and there. You drive guys nuts with those spectacular tits."

"Really."

He talked between bites of food, so it took forever to get an answer out of him.

"I've had a couple of the guys ask if I've seen your tits."

"What did you tell them?"

'Yes."

"You did?!"

"Yep."

"You didn't!"

"I told them you were a nudist and I often saw you completely naked."

"What did they say?!"

"They wanted details."

"Who are these guys?"

"A group I play poker with," he said, going to the cart for more food. "Aren't you going to eat, baby?"

I ignored him. "So you just play poker and talk about seeing me naked? Are you serious?!"

"Well yeah, they don't ask if I've seen Trisha naked," he laughed.

"And they know I'm your sister?"

"Yeah, they do. They all think it's pretty hot that we're nude around each other."

"You told them we were both nude? Oh my god."

"Well yeah."

I put some food on a plate and sat cross-legged on the bed facing him.

"Didn't they think it was sick or something? Brother and sister naked together?"

"Nope. One guy even said he wished his sister would do that with him." He shrugged. "The other guys thought it was pretty fucking hot."

I dipped a spear of cucumber in the dip and nibbled on the end, thinking. He was staring at me. "Geez, a whole group of degenerates," I laughed." But they don't know that we do it... I mean fuck and stuff?"

"I think they might be on to the stuff part. Maybe the fuck part too. The guys aren't stupid."

"Oh my god."

"They want me to bring you some time."

"To poker?" He nodded. "Whatever for?"

He shrugged. "Eye candy. Get us our beers. Tease as only you can do." I sat, just taking it all in. "Hey babe, getting pervy with the food and nipple dipping," he chuckled.

I looked down and sure enough, I had a drip on my nipple. I remembered something, and I took my tit and lifted in and bent my head and flicked my tongue across my nipple.

"Fucking hell."

I smiled at him.

The next evening was his high school reunion. I asked him to choose my dress. In this instance, I would just be his sister and had to remember to keep my hands off of him.

I came out dressed. "You're sure it's not too flashy?" The red sequin dress fit me like a glove and I found any underwear showed. I traded off on an occasional nipple poke for bra and panty lines everywhere. Off-shoulder and long sleeve kept it from being over the top. I wore the diamond necklace he gave me and the diamond studs Rod gave me.

"Damn Lily." He looked me up and down. "Maybe we should stay right here."

I laughed. "You look good bro. You in a black suit and me in this dress look will knock 'em dead."

He pulled me against him and cupped my ass grinding against me.

"I'm not wearing any underwear."

He growled loud. "You didn't need to tell me that now." I gave him a wicked smile.

We walked in and he was immediately surrounded. He was so far ahead of me in school that I did not know any of his classmates. Some of which took pity on me and came to make small talk. More than a few women asked if he was single and one asked if he played around. I deferred to him on that and made note of who it was.

I found our place cards at a table and sat down. Stevie appeared instantly with two drinks in hand.

"Sorry," he whispered.

"No worries. I expected it and you deserve it," I whispered in his ear.

"I don't know how I'm going to keep my hands off of you tonight."

Just then someone came up and asked me to dance. "It'll be easy," I whispered, laughing and standing up.

During our dance, I found that I knew the guy's younger sister from summers at the pool. He told me he only asked me to dance because he heard of was Steve's sister. I laughed, enjoying his company. I saw Steve dancing with one of the women that inquired bout his marital status. She started adoringly at him and he looked down smiling and entertaining her. I got back to the table to see him snagged by another woman on the dance floor. She was clinging to him and I could see by his body language he was trying to back off.

Finally, the one that asked if he played around tapped on her shoulder and I could see the relief on his face when she backed away. But this one would be worse. Much worse. She appeared to have had a few drinks by now. She was hanging on my brother and it was apparent he was uncomfortable. She began to nuzzle his neck and surrounding dancers began to look at her, knowing it was not her he was with tonight.

"May I cut in," I said. She glared at me over her shoulder and continued plastering herself to him. I leaned in close to her ear and said, " Please." At the same time, Stevie put her away from himself, steadied her for a moment, and turned to me.

"Thank you," he sighed as we danced away.

"Yes, I felt bad for her. Too much alcohol."

"She was always after me, even in school."

"Oh, she's a cougar now then."

He laughed. "Cougar. Don't they go after younger guys?"

"I don't know," I giggled.

"Are you having a good time, baby? Is it too boring for you?"

"No no, not at all. Everyone is nice and I've even met the brother of a girl I knew at the pool. Don't worry about me, Stevie. Have fun reminiscing!"

The rest of the evening went quickly. I danced all night in my impossible heels and survived, so I was happy.

Stevie came up. "One last dance and then we will go," he said, holding out his hand.

They dimmed the lights and a favorite slow romantic song came on. He led me by the hand to the back corner of the dance floor in darker shadows. I went into his arms and he groaned as he pulled me against his body.

"You know you look so handsome I've been wet for you all evening," I whispered in his ear as I nuzzled his neck. "No panties so my juices are probably on my dress." He growled in my ear and bumped me with the hard mound in his pants.

"You know I want to bury myself deep inside you right here, don't you. I want to pull your dress up, lift your thigh, and slide in." I moaned. "The guys that lusted after you all night would see your sweet pussy that was wet for me."

My breasts started aching and I pushed them into him. I knew we were dancing much closer than a brother and sister should.

"People can see how close we're dancing, Stevie. No brother and sister would do this."

He growled, cupped my ass, and pulled me into him. Mmm, you want them to wonder. The titillation. Sort of nonnude exhibitionism."

"Yes."

He squeezed my ass and my dress slid up a bit. I nuzzled his neck, my teeth lightly nipping. My skirt got a bit shorter.

"You're playing with fire."

"I know how you burn me."

"No, everyone is probably looking."

"Fuck 'em." I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling my dress high enough to feel a breeze. "You minx. I can imagine the hard-ons you caused tonight."

"As long as it's yours, that's all I care about."

"Let's get out of here."

The drive across town took forever and once the elevator doors closed we were all over each other. He had my dress shoved up to my waist and my bare pussy rubbing against the heated mound in his pants. The door quickly glided open and he pulled me down the hall by my hand, bare and exposed from the waist down. That anyone could have seen me got my juices flowing even more.

"You've turned me into a nymphomaniac exhibitionist!"

"I've just started with you," he said, nearly ripping his clothes off. He sat me on the back of the sofa, held his cock, and drove in.

"God yeah, fuck me, Stevie. I wanted you all night."

He pulled the dress over my head and I heard it tearing, but neither of us cared. He just wanted my tits bare to him. He latched onto a nipple and sucked hard, nipping with his teeth as he thrust into me hard and fast.

"Those women got you hot... rubbing their bodies all over you.... pushing their cunts against your hard cock.... did one of them touch you.... squeeze your hard shaft in your pants.... whisper dirty words in your ear...try to seduce you.... wanting you in between their soft thighs tonight... turning you on... wanting your big fat cock in them..."

"Dammit Lily," he shouted, losing control.

He fucked me so hard and fast I was afraid I'd fall over the back onto the sofa. His cock abraded my clit and my juices flowed even more. My nails dug into his shoulders, as he pounded and growled every thrust.

"I'm cumming," I whimpered, as my battered pussy lips tingled, and my body released enough juices that I thought I wet myself.

"Motherfucker," he grunted when it ran out of me and down his slapping balls. He drove in hard, nearly knocking me back while his cock throbbed hard. His seed was hot inside me. His guttural wail echoed off the walls until the last hard pump of his balls.

He leaned over me and I hung on so I didn't fall. He held my ass and lifted me, I wrapped my legs around him as we went into the bedroom. He followed me down to the bed, staying inside me as long as he could. My legs stayed wrapped tight.

"Goddammit, Lily," he ground out. "You make me lose control and I don't want to hurt you."

"You don't. You never hurt me. Never would."

"It scares me because I've never lost control as I do with you. Your words sometimes just ring through my head and I can't stop fucking you."

I held him against me. "I'm not scared, Stevie. Our sex is too beautiful to be afraid. It's raw and it's real. I don't think a lot of people have that. There's always something to hold us back. But you and I... Maybe because we are brother and sister. There's nothing to hide."

"How'd you get so fucking smart?"

"I read a lot," I said, smiling.

The next morning Trisha texted Steve and said she had to go back to her Mom's house. She wasn't doing well and planned to stay as long as it took to get her back on her feet and healthy.

We walked in the door from the garage and let our clothes drop to the floor, then laughed at each other.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,333 Followers