LILY & Football Player Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are nudists!" I laughed.

"At least naked people," Stevie chuckled.

I let him walk ahead of me so I could admire his firm muscled ass again.

"I have to make a few phone calls," he said, pulling me against him and kissing me.

"Mmmm," I moaned when our naked bodies rubbed together.

He sucked in a breath. "God I want you again," he murmured. "I need to make the calls. I'll find you later."

I read for a while in my room and decided to wander around. I had not taken the time to look around. I ventured into the other wing, where Trisha's bedroom was. I peeked into what were guest rooms. The last door at the end of the hall was Trisha's room. I didn't feel right going in without her being here, but my curiosity got the best of me.

Her room was a study of femininity. Gossamer white sheers blew in from the open french doors. My toes sunk into the thick luxurious white carpeting. The bed was unmade. White satin sheets shimmered on the bed, a white velvet coverlet was pushed aside. The walls were the palest of blush. It wasn't childish, but fit for an adult princess and I loved it.

A plush white robe was tossed over a blush velveteen chair. Another chair was piled with pillows, obviously from the bed. I ran my hand over their thick fur-like texture.

I jumped when Stevie said, "I wondered where you got to."

"Sorry... I-"

"You're allowed in here, baby. No apologies." His big dark body looked even bigger and more masculine in this deliciously girlish room. "Why are you looking at me that way?"

"I uh," I stammered. "You look like a big bear in here."

He grinned. "Is that good or bad?" His cock was already jutting out in front of him.

"Uhmm, good I think."

"You want me to fuck you in her room don't you."

"Sounds terrible putting it that way."

"I don't think it does."

"We can't fuck in her bed, she'll know!"

"Not if the maid service comes in before she gets back."

"I'm not sure... It just doesn't feel right."

He stood behind me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"It's just a naughty thing we'd do. Not unlike all the other naughty things we do."

"So you'd want to fuck me in your wife's bed."

"Hell to the fucking yeah," he shouted.

"God you are such a scoundrel!"

"Oh yeah!?" He grabbed me from behind and threw me on those white satin sheets.

"Oh my god."

I writhed on the slick cool satin, so arousing on my skin. He knelt on the bed over me. I couldn't quit moving on those sheets. I undulated my body, the slickness driving me crazy.

"You keep doing that and I'm going to lose it," he warned.

I dug my heels in and thrust my pelvis up off the bed. Squeezing my ass I widened my thighs and thrust high and down, high and down.

"Dammit, Lily!"

"Mmmm, I need your cock in me now. NOW!"

He held my ass up high and drove in. I held my ass up so he could continue driving in. I was moving up the bed and had to put my hands on the headboard to keep my head from crashing into it.

"Fuck me dammit," I shouted.

My ass was a foot off the bed, and he rose up on straight arms, squatted, and drove deep, hard, and fast. He grunted every thrust. His eyes were glazed, watching my tits jerk on my chest to each pounding he gave me. My thighs were wide open and he drove deep. I shouted when he hit my cervix. The jolt was like an instant orgasm.

"God yeah, fuck me like that Stevie! Drive your meat in deep and hard... my brother's cock deep in my cunt... Damn feels so good.... "

He fucked me at warp speed banging into me. The headboard creaked as I held myself away from it. The satin caressed my skin like nothing I've ever felt. His body was so hot. He was on fire.

"Fuck me in her bed... In your wife's bed... Fill my cunt with your cock.... " He growled loud and long, stiffened, and pumped into me.

He dropped down next to me, gasping. "Dammit, you had my balls aching hurting at the end."

"When I said you were fucking me in your wife's bed."

His forearm was across his forehead. "Yes!"

I rolled on my stomach rubbing my tits on the satin, my head on the satin pillow facing him. The upper sheet was tangled between my legs. I spread my thighs and the sheet was pushed up against my cunt. The satin on my cunt lips, I moved my hips a little and pulled the sheet up tighter.

"What are you doing you naughty girl?" Stevie looked over at me.

"Nothing."

"You're fucking the sheet aren't you?"

"No!"

He rolled on his side and started caressing my ass, then slipped his hand between my legs. He crumpled the satin in his hand and began to rub it on my smooth shaved pussy lips. So soft and slick on my swollen sensitive pussy lips. He thumbed my clit and I shuddered as it rolled through my body.

"Baby you are so reactive. So easily turned on, so fucking hot. You keep me on edge as I've never been before. If I weren't so old, I'd keep you," he smiled.

"You're not old!"

"It's just that I don't want you to be tied down to me. I want you to be free to go out with anyone you want."

"I don't feel tied down, Stevie. I'm just not interested in anyone else."

"What about Rod? I know he's older still, but he can take you out on the town and give you a great life. I'm pretty sure you hit it off in his bed too," he smiled.

"Yes, we fucked. But it wasn't like us. He doesn't get me hot as you do. My pussy doesn't get wet for him like it does for you. I feel like you are the missing piece of the puzzle until we are locked together. Until you're deep inside me. I feel complete."

"I feel the same way baby. I've never had the connection that you and I have. I wake up at night and am so thankful that you are in bed next to me. And that you keep my cock hard. I was beginning to wonder for a while." I looked at him. "Before you and I, I can't remember the last time Trisha and I had sex. I told you that she often accused me of being sick because of the videos. And I never would have gone out on Trisha, so I just didn't have sex."

"I'm sorry Stevie. That's no way to have a marriage. You're such a seductive man. I can't imagine anyone not being attracted to you."

"Oh, I've had plenty of offers. Some I've come pretty damn close. None seemed worth my marriage, such as it is. I got in the mode of going to the gentleman's clubs out of town. It's a quick way to get off and get some female attention. You can get pretty much anything you want there for the right amount of money."

"Really? I thought it was just dancers."

"Oh they dance, but they will also offer other comforts to a man."

"Like?" I asked, curious. He laughed.

"You minx. Lap dances. Hand jobs. Blow jobs. Full-on fucks I guess, but I never went that far."

"Do women go to the clubs?"

"Yes. Some couples use it for a little titillation in the bedroom. He gets all heated up and she enjoys the results later."

"I want to go!"

"You have to be twenty-one, baby." I frowned.

I snuggled down into the satin sheets a little more. 'Do these feel good on your skin too?"

I softly brushed the satin over his resting cock. "Yeah, it does. I think I need some for my bed hmm?"

"Oh yeah," I pulled him down for a kiss and a make-out session. We dozed for a while.

"Let's get a shower and something to eat. You want to go out?"

"Nope."

He laughed. "You'll never get dressed again. We should go to a clothing-optional resort sometime." I wagged my eyebrows. "You'd have everyone with hard-ons. Better make it that kind of resort. Some don't want anything sexual. That'd be impossible with you around."

The next morning over coffee Stevie said, "I have a surprise for you."

"You do?"

"I'd rather it be a total surprise after it was done, but it won't work out that way." He grinned. "I"m having your bathroom remodeled."

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "The tub! Oh my god thank you thank you I loved it!"

"I know you did." He wrapped his arm around my waist.

I brushed my lips over his cheek, nibbled on his earlobe, and softly breathed in his ear. "How will I ever thank you."

I nuzzled his neck and he tipped his head. I nipped along his jawline and kissed him. My fingers tangled in his chest hair and I lightly scratched his nipple. He sucked in a breath. I kissed down his chest and tugged at his nipples with my teeth. I kissed lower.

He was sitting on a counter stool, his cock standing up between his thighs. I dropped to my knees. His balls hung over the edge of the chair and I scratched my nails across them and I heard a throaty growl. I licked the precum off the tip of his cock and probed the hole with the tip of my tongue. I milked more precum up his shaft and flicked my tongue over the clear beads.

I cupped his balls and licked the big sac while I teased the fat balls with my fingers. I sucked one into my hot steamy mouth and he groaned. I toyed with it with my tongue, with a loud slurp I let go of it and moved to the other ball. A throaty vibration started. I licked up the sensitive underside and flicked my tongue right below the hole and he gripped my hair.

'Oh god baby.... so fuckng good.... your mouth...." he rasped.

I sucked the head of his cock in my mouth, and let my tongue circle the thick ridge before slowly sliding my lips down the shaft until it bumped the back of my throat. He hooked his feet in the rungs and rocked his hips, fucking my mouth. He held my head tight and thrust in and out of my hot wet mouth. I groaned to vibrate and growled deeper in my throat.

He started fucking faster and his cock throbbed in my mouth. I pulled off at the first pump and he shot all over my chin, chest, and tits. White trails of cum ran down my tits and off my nipple.

He pulled me up off my knees and kissed me. I rubbed my tits against his chest spreading the creamy cum on us.

The sound of the doorbell broke through the thick sexual tension.

"It's one of the workmen. Crap. I didn't know it was that late," he said. We were both naked and our clothes were upstairs. "My dress shirt is hanging over that chair, do you want to put that on and keep him busy until I get dressed and come down?"

I smiled. "If that's what you want me to do?"

"You minx. Go for it! Just let me run upstairs while you keep him busy at the door."

I slipped the shirt on and buttoned two buttons.

"Hi!" I said, opening the door. "Come on in, Steve will be with you in a moment."

He introduced himself but never took his eyes off the gaping front of the shirt. At that point, you couldn't see anything but a promise. Just a movement. He was younger than Steve and good-looking by anyone's standards.

I leaned behind him and closed the door, which I'm sure gave him a flash of a tit. He dropped his pen and before he could move, I bent my knees and leaned down to pick it up, allowing the front of the shirt to totally fall away from my body.

'Th-," he cleared his throat. "Thanks."

When I did that my shirt slipped off one shoulder a bit exposing the top half of my breast. A deep breath and my nipple would have peeked out, but I heard Stevie walking up behind me.

"Nice to meet you," I said, turning and walking away.

After he left, Stevie said, "Did you see the boner that guy had for you/?"

"You like that don't you?"

"I do. I"m kinky. What can I say." He shrugged.

"I like that you like it too."

"We need to get you all bulged up to entertain a woman sometime you know."

"Bulged up?"

"Yeah, your package upfront."

He laughed. "I'll let you take care of that."

The next day all the workmen arrived early and began on my bathroom. I hated having to wear clothes, but at least I can have fun with the clothes I am wearing.

I saw a thin-knit wife-beater in Stevie's drawer once and dug it out. It was thin and transparent and may have well been nothing. Perfect. Tight shorts that showed a plump camel toe completed my outfit.

Stevie was downstairs talking to a workman when I came down. His eyes widened when he saw me and he smiled. He introduced me as just Lily, and not his sister.

"Too much?" I asked him when the workman left.

"Not for me! I just hope they can get work done with you around," he laughed.

I took a book and read outside, sat with Stevie in his office and read, and wandered in and out of my room to see how my bathroom was progressing. I could not do it too often because they all stopped to look at me. Out of total boredom, I wandered into Trisha's room. Cleaning service hadn't been in yet so I stretched out on the cool smooth satin. I grabbed another pillow to prop my head up and felt something underneath.

It was an envelope. It was unsent and addressed in Trisha's handwriting. I lifted the flap and saw it was several sheets folded. I didn't recognize the name or address, but that wouldn't have been unusual. I knew a few of her family and friends. I knew I should put it right back when I found it. I tapped the edge on my hand. Should I or shouldn't I. I knew I shouldn't, but...

I pulled the papers out, careful to pay attention to how they were in the envelope. I began reading...

My Love,

I miss you so much I ache for you. It seems like forever since we have seen each other. Been together. How long since I've been in your arms. Your body against mine. I want you inside me so badly I hurt...

I quit reading, only seeing it was signed,

Love, T

I carefully slide the pages back into the envelope, placed them under the pillow as I found it, and left the room.

The workmen have left for the day and a naked Stevie found me at the pool.

"We're free!" he said, laughing. I smiled at him but wasn't even in the mood to get naked. "Uh oh, what's wrong baby?"

"Nothing!"

"Yes there is."

"No there's not. I'm fine."

He straddled my lounger and pulled my wife-beater off. His cock flopping in my face. He took a few steps back and hooked his fingers in the waistband of my shorts, I lifted and he pulled them off.

"Much better! Do you want to get in the pool?"

I was just not able to muster any enthusiasm. After mulling it over in my mind, I decided to not tell Stevie what I found. Let it take its natural course.

"Sorry, just not feeling it."

"I saw you napping in Trisha's room, so I know you're not tired." I tensed, not realizing he saw me in there. Wondering if he saw me with the envelope. But surely he would have mentioned it.

"Just sort of down. No real reason," I shrugged.

"Let's go nap on those satin sheets, they always make you feel better."

"No!," I snapped, and immediately feeling terrible. "Sorry."

"S'ok baby. Oh, I talked to Trisha, she said she'll be gone for a while yet. Her Mom isn't wanting to follow directions and has setbacks."

"Does she drive or fly to see her Mom."

"She drives. She's only like three hours away, near Toledo."

I watched the fountain spray into the pool. Toledo was the address on the letter. I got up and went over and jumped into the pool.

Stevie followed me in and swam up in front of me. "I don't like seeing you this way, baby."

"I'm fine, really. I love you," I said, kissing him.

"I love you too, Lily," he said, still unsure.

I decided to take a nap and slipped into Stevie's bed. He was in his office and I didn't want to bother him again or have him question me.

I had dreams of Stevie and Trisha fighting, almost nightmarish. I tossed and turned and woke myself up. Stevie was sitting on the bed. I tried to blink the sleep out of my eyes.

"You were having nightmares, baby," he said, smoothing my hair back.

"I think. I must have been, yes."

"About this?" He held up the envelope.

I looked at him, feeling terrible. What he must be thinking. I wanted to cry.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"What are you sorry for. She was the one that left it lying around where anyone could find it." He frowned.

"You knew?"

He nodded. "Yes, I've known for a long time, Lil. Someday she'll come to me and I'll let her go. Otherwise, we play it as it is. I want to support her and continue to have a home until she doesn't want that, or me anymore."

It was all so sad, my lips quivered while I tried to hold back the tears. He pushed the covers off me and slid in.

"Don't cry baby," he said taking me in his arms. "It's okay. Really. She went to school with him. The son of a preacher. Not a kinky bone in his body, I bet." He laughed. "Trisha is happy with the straight and narrow. She has been a good wife in all ways but one. I won't ever kick her out. If she goes, it will be of her own volition."

I nestled my face against his chest and slipped my leg between his. I needed to be as close as I could get. "They dated in high school. Right up to when she and I met. She had just broken off with him. I didn't know about him until long after we were married. I'm sure she married me on the rebound."

He growled low in his throat and pulled my ass into him until I could feel his hard cock against my thigh.

"Anyhow, once she found out about the videotapes and accused me of being a sicko, she went back to her Mom's and that's when she saw him again. Her brother has been keeping me apprised."

"Really? Doesn't he like her?"

"Sure, but he was most impressed because I didn't dump her when I found out. I told him the same as I'm telling you. It's going to have to be her choice to leave. I'll support her until then. So he keeps me posted now. At first, he did in hopes that she would get tired of him and give it up. But if anything, it's more intense now." He shrugged. "Someday I'm sure she will come to me and ask for a divorce. I expect it every time she comes back. And because she has been there so often lately, I suspect it will be sooner rather than later."

He kissed the top of my head. "Anyhow, I'm sorry you found out that way. I know you two are close and I hope you won't let it affect your relationship."

"I'll try," I sniffed.

"And you know, it does mean that you'll have to take extra care of your big brother." I nodded. "Probably starting right now even."

I stretched my arm up under his head. His cheek rested on my upper arm and we were nose to nose. My legs were still locked with his. My nipple grazing his furred chest.

"Feel better now that you know?"

"Yes, I do. I don't like what she did, but I know you're not hurt that's the main thing."

"No baby, not hurt. I don't think I ever was. And now that I have you in my life, I have all the love I need. I mean we are pretty compatible in every way, right?" He grinned.

"Yes, in every way!"

I raked my nails down his back to his hard-muscled ass. "You have the hottest ass, you know."

"I do?" He seemed surprised.

"Mmmm, you do." I smoothed my hand on his hard muscle and squeezed and kneaded. He moaned. "Someday I'm giving you a massage."

"Someday?"

He rolled out of bed, pulled me up and tugged me across the room. He opened a door. In his dressing room, twice as big as mine, was a massage table. Towels and various oils were stored underneath.

"I should have known you'd have one stashed somewhere," I said laughing.

"I've always had a naughty fantasy about this too," he said, whispering it in my ear.

"Mmmm, really, do tell."

He plugged an oil warmer and sandalwood began drifting through the air. I saw a small table light and flipped the switch and turned the overheads off, and a soft warm light bathed the room. Stevie came back into the room and closed the door.

"Nice, baby."

He started on his stomach. I spread the warm oil in my hands and began stroking the calves of his legs. They were so powerfully muscular, just like during his playing days. I stroked in long strokes up to his knee. It was to hard to reach all of him so I climbed on the step at the end of the table and was on my knees.

I ran both oily hands up his thighs to the base of his ass. I started on his outer thigh with a constant pressure back down, and back up again. I worked on his inner thighs with warm oiled hands. My thumbs lightly brushed his balls on each stroke up. His as muscles flexed each time.