LILY & Football Player Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured more oil into my palms and ran my hands up his back, my thumbs running up his spine. Up on my knees allowed me to work on his back muscles and he was soon moaning. My knees were between his upper thighs and I worked on his shoulders and upper arms, to his low continuous moan.

He reached underneath to adjust himself. I massaged down his back to the top of his ass, making sure I wrapped my fingers around his sides. I scooted back further and placed my hands flat on his ass and massaged with the heel of my hands. He moaned louder. I rubbed from his hips over, then down. When I came back up I caught right under his ass cheeks and pushed and he groaned. It was then I saw his cock, hard and pointing down between his legs, covered by his fat balls.

I made no sound because his fantasy was of a beautiful Asian woman massaging him. I knew that was running through his head.

I picked up the oil and let it drip into the valley of his ass and down over his balls and cock. His ass flexed and his hips rocked. My thumbs met at the valley and went deeper on each stroke up. I used the edge of my hand to run through the valley from top to his balls. He growled and his hips began undulating. I massaged the bottom of his ass, upper thighs between his legs, and his breathing got raspy.

I brushed, fondled, caressed, and rubbed his balls and cock while I worked. I was ready for him to turn, but first, I saw a tie. I put it around his eyes. I wanted to keep his fantasy going. If he could see me, it would be over.

He rolled and his cock flopped heavily on his belly, waiting for attention. His lips were parted and I could hear him breathing harder.

I climbed up and began on his thighs, beginning on the outside, but when I got to the top of his thighs, I ran my fingers through the crease and barely brushed his balls to keep the sexual tension high. His hips automatically thrust, his cock searching for relief. The tops of his thighs brought me closer and I lightly trailed the side of his balls.

I would take my hands off of him so he wouldn't know where I would touch next. His cock would jerk when I was even near it. I stroked up his inner thighs and fondled his oiled balls. He gasped and moaned, raising his hips. I moved higher and began his chest, making sure to tweak his nipples as I passed. I massaged his shoulders and upper arms.

I worked lower until I was back down at his waist. I flat-handed on each side of his cock, barely touching it. It jerked. I reached between his legs and rubbed the perineum, rhythmically. He thrust to the tempo. I lightly massaged his balls in my oily hand and he hissed in a breath.

Finally, I flat-handed the underside of his cock. He jerked and shouted when I rubbed the sensitive underside and drops of precum bubbled out. I flat-handed back and forth and he jerked and thrust, gripping the edges of the table. I heard his low constant growl knowing he was on his way,

I gripped the shaft in my and squeezed up and down, milking. I got to the base and pulled the skin down hard and palmed the head of his cock.

He jerked. "Oh god damn!" he shouted. I continued to stroke his shaft and circle my oily palm on the tip.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," he growled louder and louder and repeated. His cock was so hot and hard, the oil so slick that I could stroke his faster taking him higher faster. His fingers were white with the grip on the table.

Suddenly she shouted, his face contorted and he drove through my hand shooting copious amounts of hot cum on his chest.

He pulled the tie off and tossed, it while trying to catch his breath.

"Motherfucker," he mumbled. "Every time I think she's the best, she does something better."

"Was it like your fantasy?"

"Fuck no. Not even close." He gasped. "It was better. I can't even fantasize this," he said, waving his hand.

He raised his head and looked down at his chest. "I haven't had that much of a load like that since I was your age," he laughed.

A week later the workmen were almost done but finishing touches and Trisha was coming home. Stevie and I dressed that morning knowing our naked fun was over. We were both quiet and I went into the room that he had the boxes from home stored in. I needed to start going through them and get it over with.

I was almost a quarter of the way through when Trisha came in.

"Hi!" I jumped up to give her a big hug. She hugged me for a long time.

"Missed you, sis," she said.

"I missed you too. A lot. I'm so glad you're back." She smiled. "Do you know where Steve is?"

"I've been in here all afternoon and I haven't seen him."

She sighed. "Okay, thanks. I'll keep looking."

I had an uneasy feeling and decided it best to stay in my room that evening. I had snacks in my little refrigerator and didn't need a full dinner. I turned the television on in my room and must have dozed off. I woke and it was dark. I looked at my clock and it was well past dinner and no one had called me. I had a bad feeling. I pulled the covers up to my neck and went back to sleep.

"Open up for me baby, I need you." I heard his whisper at the same time he moved between my thighs. He slid a finger along my pink folds. "God baby, you're always ready for me."

He slowly slid into my cunt. I moaned against his neck as his cock stretched my tunnel for the first time that day. He was half on, half off of me and held me against him as he jerked in hard, and jerked hard again, over and over. He hammered my clit every time and waves kept washing over me. I clung to his shoulder and whimpered into his neck.

He grunted on each jerk. I squeezed his cock with my inner muscles and he squeezed my ass hard. I continued to do that with each hard thrust. Each time a deep growl. This was different. Our position. The way we clung to each other. I dug my nails into his back and he squeezed my ass even harder. It was as though we needed some pain with the pleasure tonight.

Suddenly without warning, he erupted inside me. His hot seed seeped past his cock and ran out of me. I dug in and he groaned.

My face was buried in his neck and I pulled back to look at him. He smiled.

"She's gone."

I blinked. "Gone gone? Now?"

"Yes, she left a little while ago." His cock softened and fell out and only then he relaxed back, pulling me against him. "And the weird part. She wanted to fuck. One last time she said. What the fuck, she didn't touch me in all those months, and now she wanted me."

"Did you?"

"NO! All I could think about was you up here. Opening up for me. Taking me deeply."

I held his face and kissed him. Loving. Like the change that was bound to happen in our relationship. I would be starting university classes soon. I looked forward to whatever my future held.