Lily and the Rape Date with You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want you to make me, Master. You want to rape a willing nineteen year old ass virgin whilst she pleads for mercy. You can't believe you've found me, but here I am. Free. Wanting it. planning it. We arrange the date.

Lots of men answered the add but I liked you best, I loved your pics, your uncertainty, your lust, the fact that you had never contacted a girl this way before, that you only thought you might after reading a story like mine on an adult erotic story website. You weren't sure till you talked to me and your cock swelled at the pics I sent you of my pretty young face, clamped tits and fat clit.

You were older than the others. I loved the fact that you were a little overweight but your cock was gorgeous. I loved the veins on it, the round cockhead that your wife doesn't like to swallow and doesn't really suck as if she means it any more. I loved the fact that it's not straight and you don't think it's pretty. I loved your big dangly ball sack. I loved the fact that you love your wife but you can't ask her to be a slut and you and she don't ass-fuck. I love the fact that she has never put her fingers deep into your pucker as you cum. You want that so bad. So you hope I can be that slut for you. I want you to have the time of your life. I love the fact that you won't tell me about the surprise you have planned (because the deal on Eros two is that the man is allowed one surprise) and I promise that I understand that the surprise will only come if I don't use the safe word. I love the fact that you want to force me at the point of threat. None of the others convinced me they could really make it feel like rape.

Let's call you Mike, but you can call me Lily.

We've arranged to meet. The site have checked your profile, and we meet in Starbucks in Brighton, briefly. The site have my details and your details to keep us safe. We have both tested clean and neither of us like condoms. Not for our rape. I want to taste you. You want to feel me. This is to be a real stranger fuck.

We don't talk in Starbucks. We are at separate tables. The idea is that you look over at me and I look at over at you. You are going to rape me and I am going to fight and beg, so we mustn't talk first. You're a stranger. I'm going to be forced to be your slut.

I feel the excitement building in my pussy as we each make the go-ahead signal. Yours comes first. You take the straw out of your iced coffee and you fold it in half and put it in your pocket. My signal is that I stand up and leave carrying my iced coffee with me. I walk away carefully, in my high heels and slim silk dress, feeling my clit catch in my G string. I have taken Viagra too. I find it helps me control my cum.

You get up and you follow me, at a distance. You are shaking with excitement. Your wife hasn't drunk your cum for years. Tonight you want to plunge into a tight hot ass, to fuck and use and spank and dominate. Tonight you want a bitch to beg for mercy, but you will show her none, not unless she says roses, but she won't...

We walk through Brighton, to where I have rented the hotel room. It's a smart hotel. Nothing cheap. I am well dressed, beautifully made up, my long red hair curling down my back. I am less than half your age and I love that. I love the fact that you will take out all your fantasies on me. I hope you'll spank me and handcuff me. I hope you'll force me to suck.

I am checked in as Mrs Lettuce, as you know we have arranged. You are Mr Lettuce. The front desk have a key ready for you, but I have already paid the bill. It is the least I can do in return for your raping cock. Which I am already longing to feel penetrating my tight warm pussy.

The doorman smiles and gives me the key. I took a good room, with a view, but we won't be needing the view. Possibly not even the bed. I hope you will throw me to the floor. We have agreed you can slap and spank, although you won't spit or pee on me. But you can slap my tits and finger my ass all you like.

When I get to the room I lie on the bed with my book, wearing my g string and a little silk dress. My heart is beating fast. Roses. I won't say it.

The door bursts open and in you come. You are trembling and nervous, but when you see me there in my hot little dress, waiting for you, lust starts to rise and nerves start to fall from you. You are not shy. You are all I hoped for. A stranger with a fat horny cock and a rape fantasy as big as mine.

I turn. 'Who the fuck are you?'

You sneer. Your excitement is such that your cock is tumescent and straining to fuck me without you. You can hardly wait. You are wearing a T shirt and jeans. You kick your shoes off. 'Shut the fuck up, bitch.'

I get up off the bed and stand, you stride over, fast and forceful. You are strong. Delicious fear fills me as you slap my face, just hard enough, and push me backwards onto the bed. I fall back, whimpering. I can see your lust is rising.

'As I draw breath to scream you say, 'shut up or I'll hit you harder,' and as I lie there gasping you strip, fast and organised. Your fat cock rears, proud and gorgeous, between your thighs. I stare at it, wide eyed. Oh yes...

I start to beg. 'Oh no, oh God, oh please sir don't...'

There is sweat on your brow but you are confident, excited, urgent. You can already imagine my lips around your cockhead. You are going to fuck me till I scream and beg, your balls are ready to explode...

'Strip...I'm going to fuck you like a bitch...'

'Oh God... oh please don't do anything to me...' I struggle out of my silk dress, revealing my round jugs with their fat teats, I start to remove my tiny G string, staring up at you anxiously, 'oh please no...'

'Leave it...'

You throw a pair of tit clamps onto the bed. You are stroking your cock now, watching me, wondering whether I will scream for mercy...

'Oh God, oh please, not I don't want to do this, I've changed my mind...'

Forcefully you grab my slim body, turn me over face down, push me into the bed and start to slap my naked butt hard, over and over. I struggle to get away from the raining hot blows, my clit hungry for more, but you are powerful, and you are spanking me, hard, angry, forceful, I love it...

'Oh you horny bitch, you're going to do as you're told...'

You love the feel of my hot flesh under your hand, the way I squirm and cry and fight for mercy... you love the thought that you will plunge your cock into all my holes as my pert tits wobble to the rhythm of your fucking... you resist the urge to finger me now....

'No no, stop, I'll be good, I'll behave...'

The slapping continues. My butt is sore and red. I struggle. 'I'll put them on...'

The spanking stops briefly as I clamp my horny tits and I start to shudder with lust. My fat teats are swelling, purple. My clit feels bigger than a fig...a pair of handcuffs fall on the mattress next to me.

'Call me Master, bitch...'

'Oh God stop, oh please, Master please don't...'

And as I try to crawl away you are on me and I feel your cock, fat and hard, poised at my pussy, and as I struggle and shudder you pull something, a pillow case I think, over my face...

'You want my cock? Beg slut, tell me how you want it...'

I fight and struggle. 'no, no, don't, please master no... you're so hard and thick I can't, I can't...'

You are thrilled and excited. You are raping the whore and she wants it, no safe word has come. Power surges through you. Your cock is bigger than it has ever been, swollen and hot and sensitive and ready. Soon you will plunge into her tight moist cunt. Soon you will feel her pussy contract around you, urging you on as she begs for mercy even as she shudders with helpless lust. You feel such a huge man, so powerful, like a stag rutting, you are gong to be fucking, fucking, fucking....

Your glans is between my pussy lips, poised ready, you are trembling with lust... your moment is here, you are going to drive so deep and hard and long into this bitch, swelling inside her, thrusting and pumping her soft tissues as she cries and struggles.....

'Please no I beg you, please no, I've only done it once and never my ass, please no...' I try to crawl away struggling and shaking, 'please I beg you no don't do me...'

Your lust swells more. Fuck her now, Mike, fuck her now. Plunge in and fuck her every way you want...Oh she's hot, look at her clamped tits... you can hardly contain yourself, you are savouring the moment...

I am on all fours and you have my tits in your hands now, squeezing and pulling those gorgeous tip clamps, you wrench them off and start to tweak and brought them, squeezing as I cry and plead and try not to show how much I love you dominating me ... I am struggling and squirming beneath you, begging and crying, but your cock is poised, it's ready, I'm so wet, I'm so horny, you know I want this, horny little slut that begged online to be raped...

Oh you love the moment. You poise, you wait, you prepare, you savour the glorious masterful power of it, and as she begs and shudders and cries, you plunge your swelling, hot, hungry cock hard deep and long into the near virgin pussy, thrusting through closed tight pussy walls, feeling their glorious rough tightness grab onto your shaft and stroke your cockhead as and you thrust your horny was way in.

Oh you love the way she fights as you take her, the struggling shuddering quivering body struggling to get away as your cock drives in deep. She is so incredible tight and wet, you could hardly get through if you are careful, but you are not being careful, you are taking what you want. You ware all man and this slut is your property.... Hard down you drive, swelling and roaring, the huge sensation of this near virgin pussy wrapping your cock as you thrust from the hips and full me to the hilt as I moan and beg into the pillow...

No safe word. Your cock swells in her tight hot tissues. 'Oh yeahhhhhhh...you like that fat cock bitch? Is that the best...'

"Oh God oh please no more master...' I want it so bad. This is wonderful. But I must keep up the fight. We both want it. 'Please no more, please...'

'You must be joking. This is my pussy, bitch. I'm going to fuck you till you beg for mercy...' and with a great surge of joy and lust and laughter and release you draw back, you savour, you feel the suction as the pussy grips the cock, and yeaaahhhhhhhhhh you drive back hard and fast and, an itch you have to scratch, your hot fat shaft wanting it, needing it, up for it, using her, fucking her, making her, you start to fuck rough and hard and forceful, like a God. The moment you have been preparing for is here, and you can fuck as hard and dirty as you want. You start pumping, long and deep and as hard as you can, banging into her soft body like a conqueror, grunting with the effort of your great cock thrusts...

I am shuddering with lust, loving the fight as you take me, as I struggle and try to crawl away begging and crying (I am such an actress!) as you stretch me and fill me, as you treat me the way your wife won't allow, the fast plunging fuck, as your hard hot cock drives back and forth into my pussy. Oh God you are fucking me as I dreamed of, your hot fat cock growing and swelling and grunting, sweat dripping off you as you fuck, filling me, pistoning into me like a steam engine, rubbing your cockhead deliciously along the whole length of my tight sheath, banging my cervix till it rocks as I struggle and try to shout...

But I am too excited to shout. It's fabulous. You are so horny, you are so wild with lust, your cock a glowing tool, your body trembling with lust. You're fucking so hard, long thick fabulous deep stress of the cock, rushing past my swollen tissues like the god of fuck. You are the biggest, you are the best...you are a sex god. You are the master, the lord, the king, you are loving to dominate as I beg you to be gentle, beg you not to fuck me any more...you know after this you will be rougher and stronger with your wife. You know she will love it. Oh your cock swells and warms, the girl is fighting as you ride her and it makes her ever hotter. No roses.... No roses.... You bang and fuck harder, rougher, bouncing her lovely tits as you fill her and bang her and make her yours....

'Oh master please no more...'

'Shut up, bitch...' You slap her ass really hard, the sound cracking through the room, exciting you more, and she screams and cried, 'oww.... Oh no, on no...'

Never breaking your fuck stride you slap again, and again. You feel her pussy spasming tighter on you. She can't hide how her pussy is loving it, streaming wet juices around your plunging dick.

I say no safe word, nothing could be further from my mind. I want you on my tits, my pussy, my ass. No safe word. Oh your cock is so huge and hot and horny and sensitive, your swollen glans assaulting the firm resistance of my cervix as you drive into my raw pussy, and you are squeezing my teats so hard that I am gasping with lust and pleasure. I love this, the rape, the fuck, your wild fat cock filling me, your huge lust...

'Oh yeah, tight bitch, you love that don't you....oh yeah....'

You rip the G-string off me, exposing my tight pucker. Oh you are looking forward to that pucker. You wanked and wanked this week so that you could las with the Viagra. Then for three days you saved your cum for that ass hole. You shudder with excitement at the thought and I feel your cock swell further. 'Oh master... Your cock is too thick and hot. Please sir, you're so strong. Please let me go...'

I am trying to crawl away again but you start to spank me hard, rapid, fast, really hard... my ass is glowing and yu are growing even more... and again you are plunging into the tight sweet tissues of my pussy, stretching me even more, plunging like a four stroke engine, riding me and using me, abusing me and raping me, loving every minute as I struggle and beg and plead... and as I fight you, you squirt a vast dollop of cold lube onto me and push three fingers hard and sudden into that lovely ass and your excitement rises as you feel it's tightness, its virginity.....

I squirm and gasp and cry at the new sensation, at the stretch of my virgin pucker...

My heart is beating fast and hard. Your cock is so big now you have doubled in size. My ass is virgin and I am nervous but the fingers stretching it turn me on,

'oh god master no please I beg you...' Then I grip your fat prick with me my poor tight tissues, those that were only used once, and that was weeks ago. I am opening to you as you drive home.

And you, you feel me tightening on you, gripping you. The girl is struggling but the pussy is as horny as a whore. You plunge four gingers now into the virgin ass, anticipating when you will rape it as you fuck the hot tight pussy and the girl trembles and shudder and begs...

'Who's your master? Beg your master, slut...'

'Oh master, please no master, please I beg you stop, please stop...'

No roses. Oh, you are in deep, sliding and plunging that cock in and out, in and out, feeling my tight pussy rasp against your shaft, feeling the give of my cervix as you bang against it, driving into me with your whole weight, so deep that as you bang my cervix and I feel my ovaries moving inside me...

'Beg your master. Beg bitch...'

'oh God, oh master stop master. Please master please I beg you oh god on no, oh please.... Oh help me someone.....'

'Oh yeah you ripe little cocksucking bitch take my cock...'

Fucking fucking fucking, you are like an animal, like a rutting boar as your thrust and plunge into me, I am stretched and hot and full and aching, I feel your balls hit my perineum, your fingers stretching my ass. I have never felt such urgency, such lust... you are full of Viagra and it shows, your balls are stirring, your cock is swelling, you have an itch you need to scratch, you fuck and fuck and fuck...

'Oh Go... oh please master...'

I can hear you now as I gasp, my wobbling tits bouncing with your thrusts, my sore tissues aching and raw from the pounding of your cockhead

'Oh you tight horny bitch... you want that don't you, you horny little slut... you're going to ride my fat dick till you're sore and aching, you're going to suck me and suck me till you're covered in my cum.....'

And you are fingering my ass so deep as you ride me, and you laugh at the glory of it, the slut, the pussy, you are riding waves of happiness and horniness that you have found this moment, your cock so swollen as my orgasm is building at the glorious feeling of your thrusting knobhead, plunging and rubbing, filling and shafting, stretching me as uncle Brian never did. And as I struggle and cry you thrust harder, faster, and I hear you say 'handcuffs...'

And you pause as fuck me, as you pull out of me and turn me onto your back, and you put them on me, somehow, tight metal handcuffs fastening my wrists above my head, and my tits spring up in your face as you do it, and you suckle me hard and rough till the milk comes...so now I am blindfold and helpless, naked and used.

'Oh god,' I whimper, 'please stop now master, I'll do anything...'

'You will, bitch...,' and I hear the door open again. 'This is my mate Dick. He's come to double fuck you, slut...'

The surprise. You have brought a friend.

I open my mouth. I am going to say 'roses' but something stops me. I wait. You wait. Then I know you know. I didn't say it. I'm not going to say it. I want it. And my thighs are forced apart as your mouth descends on my clit and you start to suck me as you yank and squeeze and pinch my fat teats till they are aching with lust...

"Arrrghhh..,' can't help it, it's wonderful, 'oh god please stop, no sir, 'I've never done it...'

But oh you love my clit. Your wife doesn't let you on her clit. She's too shy for anything but does vanilla sex. Oh getting your mouth on this sweet muff is a dream. You suck and rough it like a starving man. The bitch is cumming, you can tell, you want to fuck her as she spasms and cries...

'Hi Mike,' says Dick, 'hi bitch? double fuck?'

I arch and beg, 'oh God, oh no... oh please master stop now, please I beg you let me go...' but my horny fat clit is in your mouth and you are suckling, juicing me, working me as I stated the trajectory into my first cum... and as it builds I started to writhe and beg and you are feasting and squeezing, rough and sure, finger fucking me as I arch and cum in a great shudder on your chewing roughing lips.

Dick is laughing, 'look at the horny tart,' and I beg

'Please sir let me go now...'

'You must be kidding,' you are loving every minute. Oh so soon you will take my ass. Oh you can imagine it already, and the though fires your lust so that you chew and suck on my clit more firmly, as if you are juicing a lemon, hungry, forceful, powerful, and it throbs through me like heaven.

I shudder and struggle as my cum begins. Oh God I want this but I try to crawl away and you and Dick hold me down. Over on my front I go and I feel your fat slippery cock now, at my lubed ass-ring.

You are shaking with excitement. This is the moment, you are going to rape and ass fuck this virgin as she begs for mercy. You stare n wonder at your own dick, fatter and bigger and more turgid than you have ever see it, dripping with her hot juices. You didn't believe she was a virgin until you fingered her ass. Now you're convinced. You are going to savour this moment. This moment is going to be on film.

'Beg master for his cock in your ass...'

'No please, not there, please no...'

'Beg master bitch...'

You planned to savour the moment, to take it slowly, to slide into my tight virgin ass like a slow train crash but the urge is so great, the lube so wet, the ass so tight, the girl so luscious...but you're not sure you can resist the urge to fuck me like a conqueror. You spread my ass cheeks, shaking with excitement as you lodge your fat cockhead at the impossible tight pucker. Soon it will drive in, the ring will grip you as you sink through it, her ass will fuck you as she begs and cries....