Lily and the Rape Date with You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am shaking and nervous. My ass is tight and unused. But I want this so much. I want it like this. I moan and beg, but I relax as the cox starts to push at my tight little ring... I am ready and willing, but I am pretending not to be...

'Oh God no...' I feel push intensifies briefly, his fat wet cockhead forcing its way, he is planning to savour it and go slow but I want it hard and rough...

I shudder and cry, 'please have mercy master, I beg you please no....' and I start to crawl away fast and determined....

It triggers your horny rape fantasy again. You have dreamed of this moment. Her ass so tight, your cock so huge, she is begging, pleading, your best mate Dick is pinning her. Mandy is filming, fuck that ass...You don't want to wait one more second. You want to fuck her hard and rough. This ass is yours.... Oh God you love this....

'Arrrggghhhhhhhhhh.' Your roar as you force your now giant member into me, driving your cock through my pucker like Genghis Khan conquering the steppes, feeling the pucker ring stretch and give as you sink in through it, down and down and through her, filling her, feeling that tight elastic band of her rim seize your shaft as you drive on through. She screams and struggles and it is everything you have ever dreamed of as you roar your triumph....

As you plunge in rough and slippery and swollen hard, driving your lust-filled way into my tight back passage like your right, and as you force me open and sink into me I fight and start to scream but I am gasping instead, no scream comes, and I am struggling and squirming, my clit firing in excitement as I feel your long hot cock moving down and down, deeper and deeper inside my arse.

Once you were through the ring you entered a dark, hot tight place where no man has ever been and you sink into the warmth, living the feeling of my tight lubed ass ring gripping your fat shaft.

It is everything you hoped, that moment, the squirming girl, your wife watching, excited, at the birthday present she bought you, the caressing tightness of the lubed ass ring on your fat glans, your swollen shaft, the girl begging and pleading but her ass raised, wanting it, ready for it like a slut..

Oh you drive into me like a train coming into a station, deeper than anyone has ever taken me before. Your cock is fuller, fatter than Uncle Brian's, and the pressure of it filling my arse is stimulating my g spot and making my clitoris swell and ripen again. The plunging fuck starts like on of those huge oil drill things that break the earth, and as you open me I moan and cry and beg.... but now neither you nor I can tell whether I mean to beg you to stop or to fuck me harder. It doesn't matter. I haven't said 'roses.' I'm not going to.

'Oh yeah... oh you like it up the ass bitch... Beg your master... beg bitch...' and now Dick is twisting my teats as you fill me more deeply and fully than I have been filled before.

'Arggghhh please stop master please I beg you...,'I whimper, doing my best to keep it as a rape, and you slap my arse a couple of times as you start to ride me, enjoying my tight gripping ring and the deep welcoming warm tissues of my near virgin ass.

I am struggling to relax so that you don't hurt me, struggling to breathe and let it happen as the fucking gets faster, gasping as the stimulation starts and I realise I want it, I love it, I need it, you are my king, my master, my Lord, my commander...'oh God, oh please stop... oh oh oh oh God master you're to big you're too big...'

You fuck hard and brutish, fast and lusting, you are riding her tight ass like a chamion, riding fast and rough and furious, the friction on your shaft amazing as you rub past it, up and down into the dark warm sweetness of her, there is no limit to the depth you can go here, you drive in, balls banging her ass. You fuck and fuck as Dick and Mandy watch and film you, sweating and grunting and panting and fucking the squirming begging slut... and you are starting to feel your balls tighten, your cum preparing to shoot, your rising surge of orgasm threatening to end the moment early......

Your self control is huge. You slow. Leaving your throbbing member deep in her ass you stop, feel her fat clit, pull and pinch it as she writhes and cries.

I weep and beg in humiliation, 'oh no, oh God don't, oh please tell me nobody's watching.....'

I hear Dick laughing, 'oh you look lovely, babe, don't worry, I'm filming all your best angles....'

And as I gasp and moan you move back, holding me firm on your swollen dick, taking me with you and I am lifted, held, impaled on your wonderful fat cock. Oh master, oh Mike, oh you can do me forever, you are amazing, that cock is filling my ass. I feel the cool of the window now, know it is open. I feel my tits bared to the world, the cool air playing on them. I feel Dick's mouth latch on and -- oh God -- two mouths. Who else is here/ I can't see though the pillowcase as two mouths take a teat each and a hard, urgent suckling begins that tightens my pussy and my ass until I struggle to rise you myself, even as I beg them to spare me more humiliation. Deep in my ass I feel the depth of your swelling fucking cock, your forcing cock making me do your bidding, enslaving me, ordering me as they feast on me. I am impaled in the air, a start, a slut, my teats making milk, they are working my jugs and drinking from me and the gorgeous drawing feeling of let down adds my urge to be plunge fucked and stuffed with cock. I cannot ride you as I am impaled, but I want to,oh God I want to, the urge is so huge...

'Oh God oh God oh please not my teats....'

'Oh yeah you like that slut... lok at you, milking and begging for it.'

I sense Dick standing in front of me. I hear you behind me. I know instinctively what's next. I am thrilled. Fingers are still working one of my tits as I feel him position himself.

'No master please master help...,' I make a show of struggling and fighting and Dick slaps my face, not too hard, just right as the fingers pinch and yank on my swollen teat and I fight and cry

And as I beg for it to stop I feel Dick's warm lubed dick nose in between my legs, his cockhead spreads me open, and he grunts and puts it warm against at my pussy. 'Oh yeah, so warm and wet..., he whispers, 'let's fill her Mike. You want it, slut?'

You are holding your breath in anticipation and lust as he starts to penetrate me too.

Oh God his dick is so fat. Slowly I feel this new cock, a fat cock, a thick cock pushing into my poor used pussy, pushing against your cock which fills my back passage like the Lord of the jungle. And as I struggle and beg for it to stop, beg for mercy, for pity, beg you to take it out, take it out, this other cock drives in and deep, and full and swollen, all the way to the hilt until he stands in front of me, balls on my pussy, shaft pushed against my huge swollen clit.... Andas I fight and cry the deliciousness of the fact that I am moving on two cocks, that I am stimulating every part of me that could ever be stimulated, turns my rising orgasm to red hot lust.

He pauses and you pause...You two fill me, your cocks take all there is of me, you are hot and thick and fabulous, I am penetrated and impaled, two friends, two cocks, a teenager with fat tits and a lust to be raped held there on you, ready for fucking. You can do all the things you want. Oh yeah... you are full of happy lust, ready for a powerful fucking. You love your wife watching this. You can see how she wants it.... love it when she suckles the lovely slut's tits, that really turned you on

'Oh god oh no, oh please sirs I beg you, please stop now'

And I can feel the milk running from my tits, and Dick is laughing and squeezing and milking me like a cow as his cock sinks in and you start to fuck and plunder me between you, with great rutting grunts, banging me deep and tight as you have never banged before.

I struggle and beg and arch and cry. I am writhing on your two cocks... 'please no... please no...'

Oh this is all you hoped. You feel every inch as Dick fills me, feel his fat cock rise and drive through, feel it penetrate me and push through me close to your great swollen tool. And you drive in return and see him moan in lust. Ass and pussy, two mates together and your wife loving the sight. You nod at Dick. You've watched his on porn. You know how the rhythm goes. You are ready, you are horny, you are hot, it's time to fuck her properly.... let's start the fucking rhythm...

And you start first, the two of you holding me found the waist as you pull your fat dick back through my tight ass tissues, feeling the lovely rubbing of my ring, then start to pump fuck me like, rutting and grunting now as you fuck, fuck, fuck me..... and Dick waits for a second, gets the rhythm, gets the moment then groans and joins in...

Your cock has never felt so huge to you. 'Oh yeah...,' you moan at the realisation of the glorious fantasy, this fabulous bitch loving your raping, your hard cock, your double fuck... oh I am going to love this... you feel it al, her soft wetness, her shudders and moans, your best mate fucking her as you take her ass....

Dick is moaning too now, 'oh tight bitch, nice one Mike... Mandy, film our two cocks... oh look at her begging...'

And I beg and plead, 'no more please, I don't want it, I want it to stop, please sirs...'

And between you, you are lost to the wild double fuck. One-two, one-two, one-two - you have a perfect rhythm as your fat hard hungry cocks take turns in plundering me, and I am caught between you, a slave, a plaything, two tight warm wet passages, young nubile tits, a helpless nineteen year old, used and fucked and filled as someone else's fingers milk one lovely teat and a mouth starts to suckle me like another god. I have never felt such glorious lust. I cry and moan and struggle and beg because I love it.

'Oh masters, oh sirs, oh god you're so big... oh god please no...'

Faster you go, my two rapists, oh you are taking me, you are filling me, you are grunting and thrusting and loving my fighting squirming body as it tries to escape the double impaling. I am caught between mating wild boars, rutting into me with cocks steaming hot, thick and fat, plundering me as you groan...

'Oh hot little slut, see how she loves it... take that bitch... do you like that cock? Is that what you've been dreaming of...?'

You are in your prime, Viagra holding you as you thrust and fuck, loving the rubbing of my horny cunt and ass on your woollen turgid tissues, loving that tight tight ring gripping you as you ride in and out. The stimulation is almost too much but you hold yourself... you are not going to cum yet. Your lovely Mandy is so turned on and the horny slut is not fucked enough yet. She needs a proper raping, she made that very clear in her ad.

Dick does not have the staying power you do... because I can tell he is building to cum... his thrusts and fucks get faster as he gasps and grunts... 'oh yeah... oh yeah...oh make her rink it Mike, I want to cum in her mouth...'

I am moaning and crying, trying to hide my lust as he pulls out from me. And my holes are briefly relaxed, throbbing, swelling as the two of you force me to my hands and knees, slapping and ordering me. I fumble to hold myself with my handcuffed arms, and now you have pulled the pillowcase off my head and I briefly see Dick's short but enormously fat dick rearing above me, before his cockhead is in my throat, and as I start to suck my relief is short-lived because you are back, at my ass ring, paused, slapping me, then plunging back in, deep fast-fucking my arse. I know there is a third person in the room but I haven't looked at the, my mind is too full of your glorious cocks. But the other person must have brought a dildo because they are beneath us and I fee them push it deeply into me, a fat vibrating imitation cock, and I feel it start to buzz. And you love it, enjoying the feeling of fucking against its buzzing head through my gripping tissues.

I moan and beg as the two of you kebab me. Shuddering with lust I work him frantically, feasting and gobbling as his eruption begins, and you are saying, swallow him, bitch,' as you fuck with your never ending Viagra-loaded tool, and his balls tighten and his shaft swells, and he strains and shudders. I am sobbing onto his thrusting cock as I feel him start to build, fingering his ass as you order as his balls tighten and he begins to shudder and gasp, and his shaft swells and his cock swells and he strains and shouts and grabs my head, forcing his gorgeous glans deep into my throat as he shoots his creamy load deep into my stomach.

'Oh yeah... oh drink Dick's lovely cum... tell Dick you love his cum'

I gag and swallow as Dick jerks again into my throat, feeding and licking and gobbling as I suckle him clean... and now the other person is dildo-fucking me hard and rough as you still fuck my ass with the lust that has built up in years of ass-free vanilla fucks. All the times you wanted to fill Mandy's ass, all the frustration of years, your prick is stroking and teasing me deep inside, you are playing me as I shudder and move again towards climaxing, and the dildo vibrates in me as I cry and plead. I don't say roses because I am loving EVERY SECOND. This is all I ever dreamed of. You are a God, Mike. I know that you'd stop if I said it, but I want to believe that you are so lost to the fucking that you wouldn't hear me. And oh God, as you thrust and laugh and slap me I start to feel my cum building on the vibrating tool, on your cock, on your wonderful luscious cock.

You are going to be hard for ever. I am struggling now. 'Please, let me stop, I can't do any more...' but you are not ready to stop, your cock is too hard, I haven't made you cum yet.

I realise in shock that the third person in the room is a woman. Your wife. She is slim and blond, her face full of lust and excitement. She wants it all. I can tell. I love the fact that she is watching you fuck me and use me. I love the fact that she sucked my tits. I hope you will ass fuck her every night after this. I suspect that's the plan.

Dick has thanked you and left. That was the deal, This is for you and Mandy, and. Mandy sees him out, giggling with him as she goes. I hear the door close, and you pull out of me. Remembering this is a rape I take my chance and start to crawl away... but as I reach the edge of the carpet you grab me, force me onto all fours, and start slapping my arse frantic and horny... I realise you are ready to build up to cum, you want it, you want to rape me had and fast, so I start to fight and struggle and whimper as you spank my naked butt just hard enough to hurt....

I am bent over before you, ass first, as you re-lube me with something slippery and wet and I am forced and pushed and rammed back onto your hot hungry cockhead, as it takes my ass yet again. Oh you love that ass, you plunge down into it with that fat gorgeous mushroom that uses me like your slut...

Driving, fucking, banging, thrusting.... You are full of joy. Your wife is hornier than you have ever seen her. She thought she had bought you a night with a whore, that would be ordinary and nothing to her. She thought watching it was a chore to humour you. You told her you couldn't fuck another woman without her there. But your plan has paid off. Instead of being embarrassed she is thrilled and horny. Blonde and beautiful, but shy and sexually cautious she has watched in astonishment and envy at her sexually polite husband has fucked and raped and double fucked, mastering a slut like his toy, she stares now, eyes wide at your huge tumescent cock as it forces its way in to the girls ass and watches as she begs her master to spare her...watches as he spanks her and she bags and moans, her lovely tits bouncing with every thrust...

He sees her looking. 'Take her cuss off..., I'm going to fuck till I cum now...'

You see how jealous your wife is, how she wants permission to play...

'Are you ready slut? Do you want it harder and fatter?'

I struggle, 'oh God, oh please..., ' I have never wanted anything more.

She uncuffs me and, unasked, starts to suck my tits, I am being ass fucked on your glorious dick. As you start to work up your thrusting forceful ass fuck, faster and faster, more and more urgent as you swell and swell and your cock heats like an electric over she smacks my face and pulls hard on my horny teats.

'Oh god oh god on no master no...'

I can tell are building for your cum, you are getting bigger and you are starting to moan and roar like a tiger, huge forceful powerful roars, a man in charge, a man fucking a slut. And as you ride me, I hear you swearing, oh yeah,,, oh that's so good...',

The heat in your cock is unbelievable. The wild sensations of lusting are building in you like a rising storm, and you fuck harder, faster, harder faster, and you feel it in your balls, tingling, tightening, feel the contractions beginning deep inside you, fucking m thrusting, her ass ring gripping, her tissues plundered, you are fucking her, raping her, using her, dominating her, you are like a volcano, you feel it starting deep in your sack and at last, laughing and slapping her, powerful and rough and thrusting you feel it surging through you, hot and fabulous, the great eruption of saved cum... and to feel her starting to shake and shiver and shudder and you know she is cumming too, and oh the triumph, you have ass fucked the slut an she is cumming on your cock... feel her start to cry and shake and shudder as her tissues tighten and gip and she screams in a great, shuddering spasm on your driving cock, cumming and cumming and begging for more, all pretence at rape lost to her cum as, with a roar of glorious triumph you start to erupt in great jerking fountains deep into my ass, jerking and jerking as you shudder and sob and ride and slap, filling me with your creamy cum.

I am racked with orgasm, cumming in waves of lust for you, it is too much and the sensations roar through me like aircraft on a runway and I can't control my gripping ass as it grips and throbs but you hold me as I take every drop deep inside my ass. Aching with lust and joy you want to feel every second before you pull your still-hard cock from that warm tight hold and sip your fingers into my pussy.

I try to struggle away, but it's not enough. More slaps, not as hard, and I am pushed onto my back. You are holding me down, finger-fucking that ripe muff and she is woman kneeling over me, legs spread, her swollen clit dangling for me.

Mandy is horny and up for it. I guess she is shocked that she is horny. I guess what's going on here. As I stare, she lowers her pussy to my face and you say 'eat her clit, bitch...'

Obedient now I extend my tongue, my mouth, and I start to lick and tease and play. She has a lovely pussy and soon I have her suckled in, and I am feasting on her sweet tissues, as she is grinding her pelvis on me as I suckle on her clit. She starts to moan and beg at once, feeling her own tits, writhing on me. I start to finger her as I feed, as Mike fingers me, and he has my G spot and he his fingering me hard and I start to cum in great shuddering waves as I pleasure her with my lips and penetrate her with my tongue....

'Oh Mike, oh that's so good, oh yeahhhh...'

And you are fingering me, playing, teasing as I moan. 'that's right Mandy, let the bitch fuck you till you cum...' and Mandy is shuddering and grinding as I take her fat warm clit and pleasure it, and now she is using the dildo that was in me as she orders me to suck you, get you ready for her, I dive onto your fat cock and work it back to hardness, pleasuring and stroking and suckling and loving it.

When you are ready, I lie beneath Mandy, latched onto her delicious clit, all pretence of rape now gone as I work and please her with tongue and fingers whilst you finally achieve your great joy and push your rip hot cock into her rarely used ass... and thrusting and fucking her as she shudders on my tongue you finish yourself in her again in a raging, roaring cum, fucking her deep as she arches as she begs and promises to do this again, over and over, whenever I will play.