Lily Comes to Life

Story Info
Religious woman allows her husband to teach her about sex.
17.5k words
4.66
4.9k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
820 Followers

To Live and to Learn-Part 1

Lily Comes Out of Her Shell

Josh...

The first time I saw Lily it was love at first sight. As she stood at a party talking to someone at a friend's house, she was a vision of blond hair, blue eyes and a petite, slim figure. As the evening progressed, I managed to talk to this vision of beauty where we managed to hit it off.

I asked her out on a date for the following weekend, which she accepted and thus began our whirlwind romance. As we got to know each other we learned that we were raised in very different ways; she in a very conservative religious family and me in a liberal non-religious family. At first, I thought this disparity would drive us apart, but, for the most part, we worked around it and became closer.

After several dates I tried to move our relationship along in a more sexual way, but she informed me that she was saving herself for marriage and would allow no intimacy until that time. Being the horny guy that I was, this news was not welcomed, but I loved Lily enough to accept her restrictions and refrained from any sexual contact until such time as we got married.

Eight months after we met Liliane Elizabeth Anderson consented to marry me, Joshua William Holgate. Our wedding night was more traumatic than romantic because our initial copulation was quite painful for her. We only coupled the one time that night and I was required to wear a condom.

As the weeks progressed, our sex life didn't. I would manage to talk Lily into sex about once every two weeks and it was always with the lights out, with her in her flannel nightgown and in the missionary position...I was very frustrated! We've been married for five months now and I loved my wife very much and decided I needed some advice to break down some of Lily's barriers.

I knew I couldn't just talk to anyone about what was happening, so I needed to talk to someone who was discreet, wise and who cared for me...us. That led me to my older sister, Jan. Jan was two years older than I was, but we had always been very close and she was a clinical psychiatrist with a large profitable practice. We didn't get together as often as we would like despite living in the same city, though we did talk on the phone a lot.

I decided I needed to talk to Jan about the issues Lily and I were having so I called her, she was understanding and listened attentively. When I had finished, Jan said, "Well, Josh, I think you'll have your work cut out for you. Lily has had a lifetime of admonitions on the evils of sex and it will take all of your patience to break through those barriers. So, are you in for the long haul or do you want instant gratification?"

I laughed and said, "Of course I want instant gratification, but I know that isn't happening, so what do you prescribe for the long haul?"

"Good for you. Something you might try would be to have her eat a THC gummy, with a low level of THC to relax her, and then introduce her to some homemade porn that features regular people having sex. Now, be careful not to show her stuff that is way out there like double penetrations and stuff like that. Limit her to scenes with oral sex performed on both sexes and coitus in various positions other than missionary.

"As the weeks progress, you can up the strength of the THC while showing her progressively more, shall we say, advanced forms of sex until she attains the level of acceptance that you want. You know you can call me anytime with questions."

She went on to share several sites that had the level of porn that she was talking about, so when we hung up, I checked a few out and chose the first ones I wanted Lily to view. I stopped at our local dispensary and spoke with the person behind the counter about what I needed and she very kindly set me up with a number of gummies in various strengths.

So, this Saturday was going to be the beginning of my attempt to loosen my wife up sexually. I have to confess that I was excited but wary as well. I was hoping that what I was about to try wouldn't damage our relationship beyond repair.

Lily...

Having been married for several months now to my husband, Josh, I could tell that he wasn't too happy about our sex life. I really wanted to be more, I don't know, sexy, but years of religious upbringing of how sex was evil, unless it was for procreation, made it hard for me to be what Josh wanted.

However, one Friday evening after supper, Josh sat me down and said, "Lily, I love you beyond anything I can imagine, but (a big sigh) our sex life has a lot to be desired. I know we've talked about how you were raised and how that inhibits you, but I think I may have found a way to get us both on the same page sexually.

"I spoke with my sister Jan, the psychiatrist, and she recommended that you try eating a gummy with a low level of THC, the ingredient in marijuana that makes people high, and watch some videos of others having sex. She thinks that the THC will relax you and help you get past some of your inhibitions and watching other regular people have sex in various ways may help. So, Lil, do you think this is something you can do for us?"

My first impulse was to say no, but I really liked Jan and knew she would never suggest anything that was harmful. As I thought about it, I realized that I had been wanting to get over my reservations and be more of the wife that Josh wanted, so I smiled at him and said, "Yeah, I'd like to try. All I ask is that you be patient with me."

"Of course, I'll be patient. Now this gummy has 2.5mg of THC in it. It's not very strong but it should give you a sense of euphoria and relax you."

I ate the gummy and decided that it didn't taste too bad, just kind of like a dirty strawberry. Josh told me that it would take nearly an hour for me to feel any effects, so we sat in the living room and talked. Finally, Josh said something that made me giggle and I couldn't stop for quite a while. At the same time, I was feeling really good.

When I commented about feeling good, Josh smiled and said, "It sounds as though the gummy has taken effect. So, why don't we get naked and then I'll play a video for us. Okay?"

Even in my euphoric state, I was still reticent about being seen naked, so I asked, "Really, you want us to get naked so we can see each other?"

"Yes, I do. I want to be able to drink in the beauty of your body."

I thought about it for a couple of seconds and then decided I'd do it. "Okay, if you insist." And with that I began peeling off my clothes while Josh did the same.

Josh...

I couldn't believe it as Lily began stripping off her clothes. She did it slowly, but not sensually like in a strip show. I took my clothes off at the same time so that she wouldn't feel that she was the only one on display. When she stood before me naked, she had her breasts covered with one arm and hand and her genitals with her other hand. As I walked towards her I whispered, "Please uncover yourself, Lil. You are so beautiful."

As she did as I asked, I couldn't believe just how outstanding her body was. She was slim and had very white skin, her breasts were on the large side of medium and stood out nicely from her body with long hard pink nipples and old dollar coin sized pink areolae. Her stomach was nice and tight from the exercise and yoga that she enjoyed doing. She had nicely defined hips and lovely legs. Her pussy was covered by a light down of blond hair and allowed me to just barely see her puffy large labia.

I asked Lily to turn slowly in place, so she did as I asked. Her blond hair hung down around her shoulder blades and her back was nicely toned. She also had those two cute dimples just above her butt that I liked so much. Additionally, she had the nicest ass I had ever seen and I just wanted to kiss those two perfect globes.

All in all, Lily had the finest body I had ever seen live or online. She was perfection personified and I was anxious for her to loosen up and become a sexual being who would help me live out some of my fantasies as well as develop some fantasies of her own. But right now, I knew I had to take things in baby steps.

"Baby, I have to tell you that you are, by far, the most beautiful woman I have ever set eyes on. Thank you for loving me. Now, why don't we sit down and watch the first video and see what you think."

Lily...

Hearing Josh describe me as the most beautiful woman he has ever seen made me feel really good. I knew he had had several sex partners before we met, so knowing I was the best looking made me smile and blush a bit. On the other hand, I had never seen a naked man before, but I loved Josh's well-toned muscles on his 6'4" frame. But what caught my attention was his, well, his penis thingy. It looked enormous, but it had fit in me, so I had to ask, "Is your, uh, well, is your uh, thingy bigger than most or are they all the same size?"

Josh laughed and said, "Okay, new rule! From now on I will tell you what things are called in the sexual world. This my love is a 'cock', or a 'dick', or 'prick'. Mine is probably slightly larger than normal and no, all cocks are not the same. They range from small to humongous. And if you are wondering whether you would be able to accommodate a humongous one, the answer is yes, not that you'll have to, but you never know."

We were downstairs in our 'family room' where our TV and stereo were. Our couch was nice but was made of faux leather since we ate on it while watching TV. We didn't want something that would stain easily. Before I sat, Josh spread a towel where he wanted me to sit and told me, "Just in case things get really wet, which can happen."

I was perplexed but sat down where he told me. When he turned on the TV I could see he had a video queued to a spot he wanted and then he said, "These first couple of videos are going to show some basic sex acts, apart from fornicating, that we should do. Now because you are a human being you are going to react physically to what you see, so try and put your religious upbringing behind you and watch the joy and pleasure everyone experiences. Feel free to explore yourself as you watch."

His comment about exploring myself confused me, but then the video came to life. It showed a young woman who was about my age sitting slumped back onto a couch much like our own with her feet next to her butt and her legs spread wide showing all of the world her 'down there'. She wasn't embarrassed at all as she talked to some man who was off camera, probably the camera man.

Pretty soon she was rubbing her right-hand fingers through her cleft and spreading the lips showing how pink she was. I noticed that she had no pubic hair and that she looked nice bald like that. I could hear that she was getting moist as she ran her fingers in her vagina a little bit and I could see the dampness on her digits. Next, she ran those finger up her cleft to where her lips met and where there was a little nub that was protruding slightly from a fold of skin. She began rubbing that nub and as she rubbed, her legs spread wider as she began to moan loudly...not in pain but in pleasure.

I could feel moisture building up in my nether region and decided to touch myself the same way the girl in the video was. I spread my legs as I slumped down on our couch and reached down to touch myself for the first time outside of urinating and showering. As my legs spread, Josh took my left one in hand and pulled it across his right one and then dropped his hand on my thigh. His hand felt really good sending tingles to my nether region as he rubbed me there. He then said, "That's it, rub your pussy like she's doing on the TV. It will feel really good, I promise."

So, I guess my pussy was my nether region and was part of my language lessons. Anyway, as soon as my hand hit my pussy I couldn't help but moan...loudly! Gosh, did it feel good as I copied what the other woman was doing. Before long, she ran her other hand down to her pussy and began inserting fingers deep inside herself. First one, then two and finally three and began running them in and out of herself hard. I could hear a squishing sound as she moaned louder and louder.

Again, I copied her and all of a sudden my body felt like it would explode, but in a good way. Maybe it was the gummy that I had eaten, but my whole body felt very receptive to everything so far. Moments later the explosion hit me as the best feelings I had ever experienced coursed through my body giving me a feeling of total euphoria. It was incredible and I didn't want it to stop!

I was breathing like I had just run a 200m dash and had never felt so good. As my brain settled down, I noticed my hands were wet and looked over to Josh who had a Cheshire Cat sized smile on his face. I asked him, "Was that supposed to happen? Does it always feel so good? Why are my hands all wet?"

He took my left hand and began licking it and said between licks, "Yes, that was supposed to happen. You had an orgasm and a whopper of one at that. Yes, orgasms always feel really good! And, your hands are so wet because you, my love, are a squirter, quite a rarity. You actually ejaculate when you cum, another term for orgasm. Lick your other hand because you taste delicious! Are you ready for the next clip? This one will give you time to calm down because it's more about me."

Josh...

I had never seen anything as hot as Lily jilling off until she came. She actually squirted and the way she looked as she climaxed was incredible. When she had calmed down I paused the video after skipping to the next segment telling her that this portion was more about me. When she said she was ready, I started the video again with the same woman and a man next to her.

The couple on the screen were making out pretty hard while the woman stroked the man's cock. Lily looked on with rapt attention and after a while asked, "Does what she's doing actually feel good?"

I chuckled and said, "If it is done right, yeah it feels very good. Would you like to try?"

"Okay. Tell me if I'm doing it wrong."

"I will. So, for starters just grip my cock lightly and slowly stroke up and down. This is what's known as a hand job. It's generally used to get your partner ready for sex. For example, I can do it to you as well to get your pussy nice and wet for sex."

As we watched the video the woman leaned over and began kissing the man's erection at the top and then started licking his dick up and down the length of him. A few moments later she took the man into her mouth. Lily stared while shaking her head in disbelief as the woman was taking the man deeper and deeper into her mouth. Finally, after a lot of sucking and stroking he erupted and shot his load into the woman's mouth. She showed the camera the load in her mouth before swallowing it and then showing the camera her empty mouth.

When the scene was done I stopped the video while Lily turned towards me and with unbelieving eyes asked, "You want me to put your thing, er, cock in my mouth until you ejaculate?"

I chuckled and said, "There's more to it than just putting me in your mouth. You'd be running your tongue around me and sucking while trying to take as much of me as you can into your mouth and throat, eventually. I'll confess that the man gets much more out of this than the woman does, but if you noticed the woman jilled herself off while giving her man the blowjob. By the way, there's no blowing in a blowjob. So, do you think you can try that?"

Lily thought to herself for a few seconds and then nodded, got off the couch and moved between my knees while kneeling, stroked me a couple of times and then took a first tentative lick.

Lily...

'Holy cow!' I thought to myself, 'Josh wants to put his cock in my mouth! In the video we watched, it did look like the man enjoyed it immensely as if he experienced the same pleasure that I did while touching myself. I think Josh called that 'jilling off'. I wonder why jilling?'

I decided to give it a try, so I got on my knees between his legs. I had never seen a cock before tonight and as I stared at Josh's up close, I examined it. He was very erect with large veins running up and down his length. At the top was a large helmet shaped bit with a slit in the end that was producing a small amount of moisture. Down at the base of his cock was a sac which held his testicles which hung down loosely as they sat on the couch.

I did as the woman did in the video and licked him up and down his length before licking the top and the droplets of fluid deciding they didn't taste too bad. Next, I took the top of his dick into my mouth and swirled my tongue around his knob at the top. This action got a loud moan out of Josh as he said, "Oh god, Lil! That feels so good! Thank you for being so brave, but if this is totally grossing you out, I'll understand if you want to stop."

How I loved this man! Even though he is really enjoying what I was doing for him, he was nice enough to let me stop if I didn't like it. The thing was I was loving having Josh's cock in my mouth! I loved how I could make him moan in pleasure and I liked the overall feel and texture of his cock on my tongue

So, I looked up at him, smiled with my eyes and began taking more of him into my mouth while I started jilling myself at the same time. I remembered that the woman in the video made her mouth go up and down as she took more and more of her man into her maw. As I took more and more of him in, I was loving his expressions of surprise and enjoyment. My right hand was bringing me more enjoyment as well as I rubbed that little nub!

I managed to take enough of Josh into my mouth to reach the back of my mouth at the top of my throat causing me to gag. As I pulled back a bit, I couldn't believe the amount of saliva I was producing. It was running down my chin in rivulets as I continued to assault my gag reflex.

Finally, I felt Josh begin to tense up as he cried out, "LILY! I'M GOING TO CUM SOON! PULL BACK UNTIL I'M BARELY IN YOUR MOUTH! OH GOD....UUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHH!"

I did as Josh said and then felt the eruption as his seminal fluid rushed into my mouth. I began swallowing as he had instructed earlier, then I thought about the woman displaying the fluid in her mouth before swallowing. I guess I'd have to save that for another time, because I was definitely doing this again!

Josh...

Oh my god! My naïve, inexperienced wife just gave me the best blowjob of my life and I have been on the receiving end of some fabulous BJ's! What really surprised me was when I gave her the opportunity to stop, she went even further by taking me deeper into her mouth! On top of all of that she swallowed every last drop of my cum like it was nothing!

As I was recovering from my orgasm, I could tell Lily was close to her own as she frigged herself while sucking me, so I decided to forgo the last video scene and just eat her pussy now. "Lily, I need you to sit on the couch right now just like you were when you were masturbating."

She looked disappointed for a moment until she discovered she could jill off again like before. But I didn't give her a chance to finish what she started. I pulled her hand away and then buried my face in her muff zeroing in on her clit. Hers was a bit larger than others I had seen which made it easier to suck on and run my tongue around.

Her reaction when I buried my face into her pussy was her screaming, "JOSHUA HOLGATE! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DO...OH MY GOD!"

As I sucked and tongued her clit, I sank two fingers into her sopping snatch, curled them upwards and began massaging her g-spot. The result was a near immediate climax as Lily cried out, "OH GOD! OH GOD! YYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" as she let loose a regular waterfall of girl cum.

I decided to keep at her until she begged me to stop because I wanted my wife to experience so much pleasure that she would want to continue this often. It didn't take long for Lily to have another massive orgasm while I sucked and lightly bit on her clit.

Kalavo
Kalavo
820 Followers