Lily Comes to Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time she climaxed she soaked my hands, face and the couch with her girl cum. I had never been with a woman who squirted but had heard of it. I didn't really believe it was a thing, but I was a true believer now.

After her fifth or sixth big orgasm, Lily pushed my head away and begged me to stop. She pushed me onto my back on the floor and fell atop of me and kissed me more passionately than we had ever kissed before. I could feel the love we had for each other coursing through that kiss. When she broke the kiss after many long minutes, she propped herself up on her arms, stared into my eyes and said, "Thank you, Josh, for tonight. I just never knew how good this felt. I'm sorry that I..."

I cut her off saying, "Stop! Lily, nothing was your fault. You behaved as you were taught and those lessons were hardwired in you. I hope it doesn't happen, but you'll probably feel guilty in the morning when the effects of the gummy has worn off. Please don't beat yourself up and know that I love you, for you. If tonight never happened I would still love you until I die. That's how much you mean to me.

"Now if you do feel guilty or just want to talk, talk to me or my sister. She said she would be happy to talk at any time. Just call her, okay?"

She smiled and said, "Thank you, I will. I think I could sleep now."

I laughed and said, "Let's take a quick shower first."

Lily...

When I had decided that I had had enough fun for one night, the two of us showered together for the first time, which was lovely in its own right and then we went to bed while both of us were naked. As we fell asleep, Josh held me tightly with my back spooned against his front, one of his hands holding me just below my breasts with the other lightly caressing my head. I just felt so loved by this man at this moment.

When I awoke, I found I had managed to sprawl across Josh with my head on his shoulder and my left leg draped over his left leg. For a few seconds I felt exposed while laying there naked, but then, what Josh said about me being beautiful came to mind which settled me right down. I began wondering if he would prefer me to be naked all of the time while home. I also wondered if he'd like my pubic area shaved liked the woman in the video. Maybe I'll surprise him!

After last night, I think both Josh and I were prepared for me to feel guilty about the aftermath of what we did. After all I had been taught my entire life that anything remotely sexual or sexy was bad and should be condemned. What I was feeling, however, was anger! Anger because I had been kept from something that felt so wonderful and something that pleased my husband so much!

It wasn't long until Josh woke up and when he saw I was awake, he smiled and asked, "So, how are you feeling after last night? Did I go too far?"

I chuckled and said, "Well, right now I'm pretty mad. Not at you but at my parents and that stupid church of theirs. I had no clue about orgasms and how wonderful they are. I'm wondering if my parents ever experienced one."

Josh laughed and replied, "Your father experienced at least one because you are here. Unless, of course your mother had sex with the mailman." I gave Josh the stink eye, so he apologized.

As I thought about it, I wondered if any women associated with that church had ever had an orgasm in their lives. How could they put something down that they had never experienced? Oh well, their loss! I looked up into Josh's eyes and asked, "Can we do more today since it's Saturday? Or, what about all weekend? Do you have more videos to show me and more gummies for me to eat? Speaking of eating, I'm pretty hungry."

I went to the toilet and then walked to the kitchen naked to begin breakfast. I was going to make bacon and eggs, so I put an apron on over my nakedness.

Josh...

Imagine my surprise when I saw my once shy wife cooking breakfast wearing only an apron! My guess was that she would probably be wearing nothing if she wasn't cooking. I sat and drank my coffee while staring at her delectable ass which was a piece of art. "This is the best breakfast ever!" I exclaimed.

Lily turned to look at me and said, "We haven't eaten yet, so how would you know?"

I chuckled and said, "It's great because I'm staring at the most beautiful butt in the world! Food is superfluous at this point!"

Lily laughed, bent over a little bit and then shook her bottom back and forth a few times. As she cooked she asked me, "Would you like me to shave off my pubic hair like the woman in the video?"

Wow! Of all of the questions I anticipated, this one wasn't even on the list. "Uh, yeah, you know, if you want to. I've always wondered what it would be like to eat pussy with no pubic hair. But, again, it's up to you."

"Okay, I'd like to do that for you. Would you consider shaving yours like the man in the video? Your hairs were tickling my nose when I had your cock in my mouth."

"Yeah, I can do that. You know I'll do anything for you!"

Lily laughed and said, "Okay! You've got a deal. I say we should both shave after breakfast!"

When she had our food ready, she took the apron off and sat naked at the table as we ate. I have, probably, never had as big a smile on my face during breakfast ever. Having my shy wife expose herself was a joy. "So, are you going to stay naked all of the time at home now?"

"If you want me to. I'm kind of liking it and I like the way that you look at me. You don't mind, do you?"

I chuckled and said, "I don't mind in the least. Like I said last night, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I love looking at you. So, please, stay naked all of the time."

"Okay, I will. You can stay naked too, you know!"

"I can do that!"

After we ate we headed towards the bathroom in order for us both to shave away our pubic hair. We laughed and joked our way through it. When finished, Lily looked amazing and I couldn't wait to dive between her legs. When we finished, she said she wanted to eat another gummy and continue the lessons that I had started the previous night. So, I gave her a gummy and started the video again while the gummy kicked in.

I explained that these next few scenes were of couples in various positions while fornicating. The first one was of the woman in the cowgirl position followed by reverse cowgirl and finally doggy style. As the scenes went by, Lily said, "I had no idea there were more ways than one to make love."

"Yes, there are many different ways. The next set of scenes are of people 'fucking' versus 'making love'. The actions are the same but the, let's say, emotions are very different. So, today when you are ready, we will experience love making first and fucking later. Okay?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Lily...

When the gummy kicked in and I felt that slightly dizzy feeling as my body tingled, I told Josh to start the video. This time the video started with a different couple. The man was on his back with his erection pointing straight up. His cock looked a bit smaller than Josh's but the woman didn't seem to mind as she climbed on top of the man. This woman hadn't shaved her pussy which made it look messy. Anyway, she reached under herself, grabbed the man's cock and then slowly lowered herself down on it. She had a look of bliss on her face as she languidly rode the cock up and down. After a several minutes, she reached down and began masturbating herself as she was moving on the cock. Before long the woman had an orgasm followed shortly by the man.

I noticed I had begun rubbing my pussy as I watched the first couple and I saw that Josh was slowly stroking his cock as well. It was weird because I didn't consciously think about jilling myself as I watched, but it did feel good.

The video quickly segued to another couple where the woman was on top of the man again, but this time she was facing his feet. In this position, it was easier to see the man's cock plunge into the woman since she was leaning forward. After a few minutes the man began rubbing a thumb on the woman's anus, something that caused her to moan loudly. The idea of Josh touching me back there was appalling, but the woman in the video seemed to like it...a lot.

As the video progressed, the couple seemed to be having sex a little harder than earlier. The woman was crashing down on her mate, driving his cock deep into her pussy causing them both, but especially her, to moan quite loudly. After a while, the man said he wanted to do the woman 'doggy', so she popped up off him and remained on her hands and knees, while he knelt behind her and reinserted his cock back into her pussy and began pumping into her.

After a few moments, the man began running his thumb over the woman's anus again after having spit on it. Again, the woman groaned in pleasure at this treatment and then cried out, 'YES!' as he inserted his thumb into her ass!

I was stunned by this turn of events. I don't know what was more shocking, the fact that the man had shoved his thumb up the woman's butt or the fact that she was loving it! I guess the next shocking thing I discovered that I was really jilling myself fast and furiously and then orgasmed even harder than I had the previous night!

Once again, I sprayed my cum all over as I moaned through my climax. I couldn't believe how good it felt when I came like that. As I came down, I decided to surreptitiously rub my anus to see if it felt good to me and I was surprised that it did feel good. I'm sure that Josh saw me, but he was kind enough not to say anything.

Josh...

I tried to suppress my smile as I saw Lily really getting into what she was seeing on our TV screen. Almost immediately her fingers dove into her snatch as she watched the action. When the final couple came on she was rubbing her clit pretty hard and when the guy began fingering the woman's ass she began to go a bit wild and came hard as the man was fucking his woman doggystyle with a thumb in her ass. I also noticed that she rubbed her own asshole as she was calming down, which made me wonder what she was thinking.

When the last couple finished, I asked Lily if she wanted to take a break before we moved on, but her answer surprised me when she asked, "Can I put you in my mouth again before we continue?"

I smiled and replied, "Yes, of course! I'll never turn that down! Actually, would you like to try something where we both get pleasure at the same time?"

She looked at me like Christmas had come early and said, "Yeah, I'd love that!"

"Okay, well let's lie on the floor. I'll lay on my back and I want you to straddle me so your pussy is over my face and that you are facing my feet. You lower your pussy down to my face and then bend over and suck my cock. This is known as a '69'."

Lily's eyes lit up and said, "Oh! I get it! I always wondered why people tittered and laughed when the number 69 came up. It all makes sense now. Yes, let's do that!"

I lay on my back with my now, steel hard, erection pointing straight up. Lily quickly straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I just loved everything about her now shaved pussy and was about to devour it when I felt her devouring my cock like a seasoned pro! God, did it feel good. I began working her cunt over with my tongue paying particular attention to her clit. I wanted to get her off as much as possible before I came. I was having a hell of a time maintaining my composure because Lily was giving me an incredible blowjob once again. I decided that the big guns were called for, so I sunk a couple of fingers into her sopping snatch and began rubbing her G-spot while sucking on her engorged clit.

Before long, Lily soaked my face as her girl cum cascaded from her pussy as if it were Niagara Falls! She was moaning loudly as I kept the pressure on causing her to cum again and again. Despite what I was doing to her, she kept sucking me for all she was worth and even took me balls deep! Every moment she surprised me again and again. Finally, I exploded into her mouth as she drank down every drop! She was a natural!

Lily...

Oh my gosh! Josh sent me to the moon with his mouth and fingers! I couldn't believe how worked up I was getting while watching the videos. I loved doing the 69 thing with him and I loved drinking down all of his cum!

After a short break where we composed ourselves after our sex interlude, we began watching videos again. Josh warned me that these videos were done by professional porn stars and were much more explicit in their actions and their language. He then said, "Now Lily, if any of these scenes upset you, please tell me and I'll turn them off. Okay?"

I smiled at him and told him, 'okay'. The people featured on the video this time were much better looking and both the man and woman had a number of tattoos. The man was older, handsome and had a large cock while the woman was younger, beautiful, had very big breasts and a shaved pussy like me. After some verbal interaction, the two of them got down to business.

The first half of their scene was about her giving the man a blowjob. It looked as though he was forcing all of his cock into her mouth with copious amounts of saliva running down her chin and his cock. You would think she would hate the treatment he was meting out, but she always came up gasping for air with a smile in her eyes.

Next the man threw the woman down and ate her pussy for a few moments and then he was up and forced his cock deep into the woman's pussy in one savage thrust. I thought he must be tearing her apart, but no, she was crying out, 'FUCK ME HARDER! DON'T BE A PUSSY! YEEESSSSSS!!!' I guess she liked it and apparently so did I because my hand had managed to find its way to my pussy once again!

The next scene with a couple of other actors had the woman on top doing both reverse and regular cowgirl. She was pounding down on the man hard especially while they were in reverse cowgirl. When she had turned around, the man was mauling her tits by squeezing her boobs hard and pinching and pulling on her nipples. The thought made my nipples tingle, so I reached up and pinched my own and I discovered the harder I pinched the more I liked it!

The final movie was of the first big breasted woman and a different man. They were fucking doggystyle. He was pounding into her hard as he pushed and pulled her by her hips. Her large breasts were swaying wildly as the man pounded into her. Gosh, did they look hot!

Then, all of a sudden, I saw a flash of red between her butt cheeks and told Josh to stop the video. He asked if I was all right, the sweet man, and I replied, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just saw something red on her bottom and was wondering what it could be. So, can you reverse slowly until I see it again?"

Josh slowly jogged the video backwards until there it was, a bright red spot, so I asked, "What is that?"

Josh...

Our video watching was going well. Lily was playing with herself while watching the scenes and could hardly tear her eyes away from watching. However, in the middle of the last scene, she noticed the red gem of a butt plug in the ass of the woman in the scene and asked me to go back so she could see what it was. When we got to the point that she saw, Lily asked me "What is that red thing between her butt cheeks?"

I had hoped that butt stuff wouldn't come up for a while until she was comfortable with the more usual types of sex. Knowing I had to be honest with her, I said, "That is a butt plug. People use them to prepare themselves for anal sex and some use them because they just like the feel of something in their butt."

Lily sat in thought for several seconds and then said, "I see. Do regular people have anal sex or is it just a porn video thing?"

I chuckled and said, "I think there are lots of regular people who have anal sex."

"Is it something that you want to do with me?"

And there it was, the question that I hoped wouldn't come up for a few months or years. I hemmed and hawed for a few seconds and then said, "I told you before I only want to do what you want to do. Making you happy makes me happy."

Lily turned in her seat, gave me a look I had never seen on her face before which scared me and then she said, "That was an equivocation, Josh! Tell me, honestly, would you like to have anal sex with me?"

I looked down at my feet knowing my face was probably crimson red. I had always wanted to try anal sex. I loved watching it in scenes online and I thought it would be a sublime experience, especially with Lily. After a few seconds I got my courage up, looked her in the eye and said, "Yes. Someday when you are ready, I'd like to have anal sex with you. I don't know why exactly, but it has been something I've wanted to do for quite a while. However, I will never force you to do anything that you don't want to do. Okay?"

Lily smiled at me, knee walked over, straddled me and kissed me passionately. When she broke the kiss, she said, "I love you Josh Holgate! I want to try anal sex someday. Who knows, I just might like it as much as I like giving you blowjobs and I love giving blowjobs! But first, I want you to take me upstairs and fuck me! I want you to fuck me hard and relentlessly until I beg you to stop or you just can't go any longer!"

God, I loved this woman! I picked her up while she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I kissed her as I carried her to our bedroom and then dropped her on the bed. She scrambled over to her bedside table and pulled out a condom. She quickly opened the package and as she rolled it on me I asked, "So, how do you want to do this? Do you want to ride me like we saw in the videos?"

When Lily had the condom rolled onto me, she looked me in the eyes and said, "No, at first I want to be on my back like we usually do, but this time I want you to fuck me hard. Later, when I tell you to, I want you to fuck me from behind like the girl with the butt plug! You know, this week I'm going to get a prescription for birth control pills so we don't have to mess with condoms! Now fuck me Josh!"

She lay back and spread her legs wide in invitation. I really wanted to just eat her again, but the prospect of fucking her was too much, so I got between her legs, rubbed my cock between her wet lips and slowly pushed into my wife."

Lily...

As I lay on my back getting fucked hard for the first time in my life, all I could think about was how lucky I was to have a husband who loved me as much as Josh did. It was thanks to his patience and perseverance that I was becoming a sexual person. Though we had just started this weekend, I thought I had come a long way in a short amount of time.

As I returned my attention to the hard-fucking Josh was giving me, I couldn't help but cry out how much I was loving the pounding he was giving me. After a while, I told him I wanted to be taken from behind, so he pulled out of me, allowed me to get on my hands and knees and then promptly thrust his cock back into my pussy hard.

He had his hands on my hips and was pulling me back onto him hard as he thrust forward causing his pelvis to slap hard against my ass. I could only imagine what we looked like and it was at this moment that I thought it would be great to video ourselves so I could see what Josh saw. It was also during this time that I told Josh to touch my anus for the first time.

I don't know why I was so curious about ass play, but for some unknown reason it really turned me on. When I told him to touch my anus while he fucked me doggystyle, he reached down with one hand and began rubbing around my sphincter while pressing on it. What he was doing felt really good and so nasty. I think I was enjoying the nasty almost as much as I enjoyed the good feeling.

Josh had slowed down his fucking of me as he played with my asshole. I couldn't help it as I moaned loudly enjoying what he was doing. Finally, without really thinking, I cried out, "PUT YOUR THUMB IN MY ASS!" I could feel Josh hesitate, so I yelled, "JUST DO IT, JOSH! SHOVE YOUR THUMB IN MY ASS!"