Lily Comes to Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was led to an exam room, I was told to strip and put on a backless gown. I had forgotten about the butt plug, so quickly pulled it out, rinsed it off in the sink and then put it into my purse. Just as I had sat back on the exam table the nurse walked in took my blood pressure, temperature, O2 level and heartrate.

After another short wait, the doctor arrived and introduced herself as Dr. Patel and then she asked, "So, I understand you are interested in birth control. Did you have a preference of which type you'd like?"

I didn't know there were choices and asked, "I didn't know there choices. I'm kind of new to all of this sex stuff. So, what are the choices?"

The doctor explained about birth control pills and IUD's and what the advantages and disadvantages of each one was. I was leaning towards the IUD because I had a problem remembering to take my vitamin every day. After learning that it could be removed if Josh and I decided to have children sooner than later, I was sold on the IUD. So, while the doctor had me spread for a pelvic exam, she placed the IUD in my uterus. When she was finished, she had me lay on the exam table for 30 minutes to make sure there were no complications. When nothing happened, I was told I could go on my way. I asked about the unprotected sex I had the night before and was told that wasn't an issue now.

When I got home I decided to check out what we had recorded and to see if I could edit it into something coherent. As I watched the view from each of the cameras I couldn't believe what I was seeing! It looked like Josh and I were starring in a porn video! A really hot porn video! I looked amazing with Josh's cock buried in my throat from every angle. Things looked hottest though when Josh was eating and fucking me from behind. I had a crazed look on my face as I begged him to fuck my ass, something I never thought I would ever do! Then he was fucking me hard! I propped myself on my arms so I could drive back into him as he thrust forward causing my tits to swing and sway violently and my ass cheeks to ripple with each contact.

As I watched us I had buried three fingers in my pussy and was rubbing my clit hard with my thumb. When I climaxed, my eyes rolled up in my head as my pussy gushed like a geyser. My body shook and shivered as the most sublime feeling permeated my entire being. When I calmed down, I thought to myself for the umpteenth time since last Friday how happy I was that Josh insisted we get me to experience sex as a pleasurable pursuit.

When my mind returned to me, I was happy I had put a towel on the desk chair I was sitting on and then began working on making a 'porn scene'. I had discovered that the edit program was, indeed, easy to use with the ability to have split screens. I worked on the video for the rest of the afternoon and before I knew it, Josh was coming through the door asking what I was up to.

Josh...

Apparently, Lily had a very busy day. She got an IUD implanted into her uterus, so we were safe to have sex however and whenever we wanted without fear of pregnancy. She also finished editing the video we made the night before which she said that we should watch while we ate dinner, a meal that she hadn't prepared. I quickly called to have pizza delivered.

As I was paying for our pizza, I noticed the delivery look over my shoulder and to my right as his eyes got wide. I turned to see what he was looking at and saw my naked wife walking through the living room slowly as she headed down to the basement where the TV was. When she had disappeared, the pizza guy looked at me and said, "Dude, you are the luckiest motherfucker in the world!"

I laughed and said, "If you only knew how lucky I am. Thanks for bringing the pie and here's a little tip on top of the bonus you got to see!" He laughed, thanked me and headed off. I headed down to the basement with pie in hand and a desperate need to be with my wife. I set the pie down on the coffee table and stripped off my clothes and then sat down. We both leaned over to give each other a kiss and then we took a piece of pizza each and turned on the video that Lily had created from the footage we filmed the previous night.

It didn't take me long to get hard as we watched. Seeing us together in the 'third person' was a bit surreal and took some getting used to. However, just watching the sex was mind blowing and was as good as any porno I had ever seen and I had seen thousands of pornos! I snuck a couple of peeks over at Lily and saw that she was jilling herself off pretty well. When she cried out for me to fuck her ass, she and I both came hard as we masturbated.

After we had cum, Lily paused the scene, shoved her girl cum soaked hand in my mouth while licking up all of my cum from my hand and belly. When we had finished with our tasks, Lily resumed the video. When it was finished, she straddled my lap and asked, "So, what did you think?"

I laughed and replied, "I think you did a marvelous job of editing, I thought it was really surreal to watch ourselves have sex and I thought it was really hot and can't wait to do more. What did you think?"

Lily smiled and said, "I thought we looked much hotter than any of those videos you showed me and I think we should have our videos posted online!"

I just stared at my wife not believing the words that came out of her mouth! My wife, who just a few days earlier refused to show me her body, now wants to post our sex videos online! I stuttered my reply, "WAIT! WHAT?!! YOU WANT TO POST VIDEOS OF US HAVING SEX ON THE INTERNET FOR ANYONE IN THE WORLD TO SEE? THIS COMING FROM THE WOMAN WHO WOULDN'T BE SEEN NAKED JUST LAST WEEK!"

She smiled then kissed me before saying, "Yeah, but not that woman. I feel like a whole new person now thanks to you. I thought we looked so much sexier and hotter than the people in the videos you showed me last weekend. And after the guy in the changing room and the pizza guy just now, I discovered it makes me really hot to have others see me. The idea of hundreds, even thousands of people seeing me naked having raunchy sex really makes me wet.

At that moment, Lily sat up a bit, reached behind her, grabbed my cock, rubbed it in her slit a couple of times and then slowly lowered herself down until I was fully engulfed in hot, wet pussy. As she lifted and lowered herself slowly she moaned and then said, "I think we need cameras in this room, the living room, the kitchen and in our bathroom so we never miss an opportunity to film ourselves."

It was hard to think while she was slowly fucking me. Frankly, I found the whole thing to be incredibly hot and was wondering how far Lily would go. Would she limit her exhibitionism to self-made videos or want to go for the whole enchilada and actually be in mainline porno films? And how would I feel about it if she did want to be a porn star? I was never the jealous type, so I thought I could probably live with seeing her fuck other men. Plus, the idea of seeing her fuck other women was very appealing.

I'm guessing these thoughts were zooming through my brain at light speed, because Lily was waiting for my response as she slowly moved up and down on my cock. So, I said, "Okay."

She looked at me puzzled and said, "Okay, to which thing? Being online or more cameras?"

I smiled and said, "Both. I was wondering how far you might want to take this online thing? Do you want to limit it to just being 'home-made' porn or would you like to be a full-blown porn star where hundreds of thousands of men will be jacking off to you as well as thousands of women with their fingers buried in their pussies as they watch you fucking? How far Lily, because I'm prepared to let you go all of the way if that's what you want!"

At that moment, I latched onto her right left breast with my mouth, while I began pinching and pulling on her right nipple very hard while alternately squeezing her entire right tit hard! Additionally, I got three fingers from my right hand wet with her pussy juice and then sank all three in her ass hard! I watched as Lily's head went backwards as she said, in a low growl "OOOHHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKK! YEESSSSSSSS I WANT TO BE IN PORN!" and then she came hard.

God, I loved it when Lily had an orgasm! She really got her money's worth! Before long I was pulsing into her, thankful I didn't have to fret about having a condom or not. I really liked that we could just have sex whenever and wherever we felt like it. It was so much more spontaneous and fulfilling.

After Lily and I had calmed down from our exertions, she sat back looked me in the eye and said, "I have no idea what being a porn star incorporates, but my imagination is working overtime on what all might be involved and I think I'd love it. But, I have one caveat."

"What's that?"

"You have to be with me for every scene that I do and, more hopefully, that you'll be in every scene I make. I love you Josh and I don't want jealousy or anything else to tear us apart. If I think that if either one of us thinks problems are beginning between us then we pull the plug on the whole thing and just become what we are now, a cute couple who love each other and will until the day they die! Agreed?"

I laughed and said, "Agreed! I would die if I ever lost you!"

As we held each other tight, I wondered what I had just gotten myself into. One thing I did know was that with Lily's beauty and libido she would take the porn world by storm and I had some ideas for some scenes that would be awesome with her as the star!

To Be Continued...