Lily Comes to Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Lily's sexual awakening continues...
14.5k words
4.55
3.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

Lily...

I think I was going a little wild because I just talked Josh into letting me make porn films! Not just little scenes for ourselves but full-blown porn films! But the thing was, I had no idea what a real porn film was really like, so I decided that I would need to study! All I knew was that I wanted to be seen, that I wanted to have sex and that if I could combine the two I would be over the moon.

When I had time between editing our self-made videos, I would watch the Missy Holloway videos I got from the adult store. Not only was she beautiful, but she opened my eyes to the world of porn. There was a series that she did in three installments with a black man punishing her and finishing with her in a gangbang with 11 really big black men all with really big cocks!

As I watched the second scene with Frank, I remembered that Jan made me buy a really big dildo, so I paused the scene, grabbed the dildo and discovered, coincidentally, that it was black. It looked to be as large as the character named Frank. After I had lubed toy up (I knew I'd need all of the help I could get!) I restarted the video and began working 'Frank' into my pussy. It was really stretching my pussy out, but it felt really good while I worked it all of the way in me. I was jilling my clit at the same time causing me to cum almost constantly and that was on just the initial penetration! What was going to happen when I began fucking myself with it?

I found out soon enough! I was loving Frank and after a short warm-up, fucked myself fast and furiously with it. After a while I began wondering if I could take Frank up my ass, but the rational side of my brain woke-up and said, 'You haven't even had your husband up there yet, so slow down!' It didn't take me long to realize that that was the right course of action and it just made me more determined to get Josh in my butthole!

That evening I told Josh that I needed the night off from sex and explained about Missy Holloway, Frank and how I abused myself that day. He said that was fine because he had more cameras to set up like I had requested, after we had dinner. He also asked if we could watch the gangbang scene that worked me up, when he finished installing our cameras and if I'd show him Frank.

Josh got the cameras set up quickly in our kitchen, living room and den but said he'd need some time to work on the bathroom cams. When he was done, he told me to fetch Frank and the video and meet him in the den. I did as I was asked by grabbing the stuff and then we sat together naked in front of our TV. I decided to play the second of the three scenes first so Josh could see the real Frank and then I'd play the third scene with the gangbang.

Before the video started, I handed Frank to Josh. His eyes got wide and asked, "You fucked yourself with this?" I nodded and then he said, "So, now you know all cocks aren't the same. Let's watch the video and then we'll talk, okay?"

"Okay, but we're watching two videos. The first is with Missy and Frank. I sort of named the dildo after him and you'll see why in a moment. The second scene is of the gangbang."

Josh...

After dinner and installing a bunch of cameras around the house, Lily and I settled into our den to watch the videos that set her off earlier. She handed me the dildo she used telling me that my sister insist she get it. The thing was enormous and weighed a ton. I couldn't wait to watch Lily use it on herself! She named the thing Frank after the male lead in the videos and said it would be obvious why once I saw him.

As the first video started, Missy the heroine, was caned fairly severely for failing to call Frank master. He raised severe welts all over the girl's body, but she took the punishment stoically having only yelped once when she was first struck. Next, Frank stripped his clothes off and at that moment I understood why Lily named her faux phallus after the man. When he was naked, he squirted a fair amount of lube all over Missy's ass and his cock, lined himself up with her asshole and sank his cock into her ass fairly quickly. Considering how big he was, I was impressed that Missy seemed to like having his cudgel slide into her backdoor. Then without waiting a second, he began to pound into her butt very hard. She was crying out how much she like it and that he should fuck her harder! Unreal!

I looked over at Lily and saw that she had three fingers in her pussy with her thumb rubbing her clit hard! She also had three fingers ramming in and out of her ass with her other hand. I was glad I was recording this! She was staring unblinking at the scene on the screen and before long she groaned loudly while her eyes rolled up in her head as she had a big orgasm.

When she calmed down, she looked at me sheepishly, so I smiled at her and pulled her in for a kiss. She paused the scene and then climbed on my lap. She managed to get me in her pussy and sat down impaling herself but sat still. She then looked me in the eye and asked, "Does this upset you? I mean, if I could I'd let that guy fuck me right now and right here. It doesn't mean I don't love you, because I truly do. It's just that this gets me so turned on and it's like I just can't help myself. I don't know what you have done to me but I'm just so horny all of the time!"

I sat for a second to get my thoughts together and then said, "I told you before that I don't tend to get jealous at all. I've always been that way. I'm also a voyeur, so I like to watch others in sexual situations. Frankly, no pun intended, I'd love to see you have sex with a black guy or even a bunch of black guys as I'm guessing we'll see in the next scene. As I also said the other day, I will always love you."

Lily smiled at me, took my face in her hands and said, "I will always love you too!" She then gave me the softest, most loving kiss I had ever experienced and at that moment I knew that everything would be alright. When she broke the kiss she said, let's watch the next scene and then we will talk about the future tomorrow, since it's Saturday. Deal?"

"Deal!" She climbed off of me as we watched the gangbang footage and I couldn't believe how big some of those guys cocks were. I mean, I played basketball in college and two-thirds of the guys on the team were black and none of them had cocks remotely close to as large as all those guys were. As I thought about college an idea began perking up in my brain about a set of scenes that Lily could do about her as a cheerleader and having sex with a team. She had been a cheerleader at her Christian school, so it would be an easy role for her to assume.

Anyway, I counted 11 different guys having sex with Missy and thought that was overkill. I thought six to eight would be much better. As I looked over at Lily, she was frigging herself again! Despite saying how sore she was from her day today, she still had to get herself off while watching others.

When the scene had finished I told her I wanted to 69 again and she was all for it, so I lay on my back on the floor and then she assumed her position over me. I had to laugh because as soon as she could, she engulfed my cock into her mouth and throat while she planted her very red pussy on my face. I ate her to several climaxes while she sucked on me until I erupted in her mouth, much to her joy.

Lily...

So, the previous night pretty much guaranteed that I would be doing pornography at some point in the future. Josh and I decided that we would talk about what would happen and try to establish a timeline of some sort. I had some definite ideas about how I wanted things to go and couldn't wait to talk to Josh about them.

Josh was up before me so I went into the kitchen where I expected to find him, but he wasn't there. I went to the coffee maker to start coffee and found a note from Josh that said, 'I'll be home shortly with coffee and breakfast, so please have a seat!' I smiled to myself as I thought I hit the jackpot with Josh. Not only did he hit the big things that made me love him, but all of the little things as well.

Moments later he came bustling through the door with a bakery box and two cups of coffee from 'A Cup of Joe', our local coffee palace. As he walked in and said, "Ooh good, you're up. I got you apple fritters hot from the fryer and they're still warm. And I got the last three maple bars for me! Plus, I have coffee for the both of us. So, why don't we sit at the dining room table and have that discussion we need to have over breakfast. Okay?"

I got some plates out and put one each across from the other on the table and then put the pastries on another plate in the middle. While I was doing that, Josh was shucking his clothes off, so I admired the sight of my husband getting naked. God, he looked good! When he was naked we sat across from each other, placed a pastry of our choice on our plates and grabbed our coffees. We each took a bite, moaned in happiness, sipped our coffee and then looked at each other.

Josh started things off by saying, "Uh, Lily, why don't you start. I'm sure you have a better idea about how you want to proceed at least initially."

I took a deep breath, let it out and said, "I'm not sure what all is possible, to be honest with you. There are some things close to home that I'd like to put a time frame on. First, and this isn't negotiable, I want to have anal sex! Today! I'm ready enough and I want to video the whole thing. That leads me to number two; when I have finished editing our anal scene I will begin releasing the videos we have to date on a site called 'Home and Lust is Where the ❤ Is!' They will pay us $500 per scene. With our anal scene we'll make around $3,000. I've done some checking on them and they seem to be legitimate.

"After that, I have no idea how to proceed. Most porn comes from California, Nevada and Arizona from what I can tell and there's no way I want to relocate just to shoot porn. You have your job which pays well, so I don't want to mess that up. So, I'm not sure where that leaves us."

Josh shook his head and said, "First, I'm agreeable with having anal sex with you today, but we have to do it my way. Second, I'm also agreeable to releasing our videos to the wide world. I'll be curious about the comments you'll receive. I'm guessing every person who watches us will say something about wanting to fuck you themselves. Third, before you release our scenes we will need to give ourselves stage names and will have to overdub the places where you cry out my name. I'm sorry but I should have thought about that earlier. It shouldn't be too hard to overdub. And, lastly, didn't you say the sales girl at the adult store had been in porn? Maybe we can talk to her?"

I laughed and said, "Why didn't I think of Elsie. She said she was friends with and acted with Missy Holloway whom we watched last night. She said she still shot scenes with her up in Wisconsin or somewhere, so perhaps a call to the adult store should be on our to-do list. I do have a question for you though, what is having anal sex your way mean?"

"It means I want you to suck me off first because I'm afraid I would only last a few seconds in your hot little ass. I should be able to last longer after I have cum once. Once I have cum, then I want to prepare your ass by lubing you up and using one of your butt plugs on you to stretch you out a bit. Once I'm hard again I will fuck your ass however you want me to. I want your first time to be great and not a painful mess."

I got up out of my chair, walked around the table, sat on Josh's lap and asked, "How did I get so lucky? I love you so much!" I then kissed him long and hard.

When we broke the kiss, we just looked in each other's eyes while smiling for a while. Finally, Josh broke the spell when he asked, "Is our meeting over?" I laughed, gave him a peck on his lips, stood and began clearing the table while I munched on another apple fritter. Josh chipped in to help and when we had finished he said, "Why don't you try and get a hold of Elsie and see what she has to say."

Luckily, I still had the shopping bag from Freya's, so I dialed the number on the side and waited through a few rings when the phone was answered;

Vigga- Freya's House of Pleasure, this is Vigga, how may I help you?

Me- Hi, I was wondering if I could possibly speak to Elsie about a personal matter?

Vigga- Yes, that will be no problem except she's with another customer at the moment. Perhaps I can help you? I'm the owner of the shop and know about everything in the store, if that helps.

Me- Actually, what I need to speak to her about doesn't regard the store. I would like to say, that I had never been in a place like that before, but yours was a very enjoyable place to shop.

Vigga- Well, thank you for the kind words. Would it be possible to take your name and number and have Elsie call you back?

Me- Yeah, that would be great! My number is 312-555-4242 and my name is Lily Holgate. She may not remember me, so tell her I was in with Jan Holgate and I was looking for butt plugs. Perhaps she'll remember that.

Vigga- Oh! You're Jan's sister in law! Elsie commented about how beautiful you are. Are all of your purchases working out for you? If there are any problems, please, let us know.

Me- I will and thank you for your help. Bye

Vigga- You are very welcome. You should hear from Elsie in the next 5 to 10 minutes. Bye.

Josh was watching me as I spoke on the phone, so when I hung up I said, "Elsie was with another customer and will call back. I was talking to her boss who was very nice and had an accent I couldn't place. The two of us sat in the living room talking until my phone rang with an unfamiliar number. I answered anticipating Elsie on the other end;

Me- Hello?

Elsie- Hi Lily, it's Elsie returning your call. How can I help you?

Me- Well, for starters, thanks for calling back. Would you mind if I put you on speaker so my husband can listen in?

Elsie- Not at all.

Me- Great (I put my phone on speaker and then returned to the conversation after I had set my phone on the coffee table.) Okay, I'm afraid you'll think I'm a loony after having met you just a couple of weeks ago as a total novice sexually, but I have made a lot of discoveries about myself since then. I'm an incorrigible exhibitionist and have discovered I love sex almost as much as I love my husband, sooooo I remember Jan mentioning that you had been a porn star at one point in your life. You also mentioned that you were friends with Missy Holloway and still do occasional scenes with her somewhere up north. Well, truth be told, my husband and I would like to explore being in some porn scenes, together if possible. What do you think?

Elsie- (Elsie chuckled and then replied) With your good looks, you would be one hell of a porn star. If you can bring looks, horniness and an ability to follow directions to the studio you'll be not just a star, but a mega star. Tell you what, why don't you call Rebecca, er, Missy. Rebecca is her real name. She's one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Better yet, I'll call her right now and give her your number just in case she's shooting something right now. I'll text you with when you can expect to hear from her. Okay?

Me- That would be great Elsie. Thank you so much for all of your help! Oh, one other thing, the woman who answered the phone earlier had an accent that I couldn't place. Can you tell me what it is?"

Elsie- (Laughing) It's no surprise you couldn't place it. Vigga is from Denmark, I'll introduce you the next time you come in.

After we said our goodbyes, I looked over at Josh and said, "Well, the ball is rolling now. How long do you think it will take to hear from Missy?" At that moment my text chime rang and I saw that Elsie said, 'Any second now!' Moments later my phone rang with a 608 area code!

Josh...

No sooner had Lily read Elsie's text then her phone rang. She answered quickly and asked if she could put the other party on speaker. When Lily had her phone adjusted, she, again, sat it on the coffee table and said;

Lily- Thanks for the quick response Mis...er, Rebecca. Which name would you prefer me to use, by the way?

Rebecca- Either is fine, though I do prefer Rebecca. So, Elsie tells me that you are interested in doing some porn, is that right?

Lily- Yeah. Oh, by the way my husband Josh is sitting here as well.

Me- Hi Rebecca!

Rebecca- (after a laugh) Hi Josh.

Lily- Yeah, well we're both thinking about it. It's all a new concept to me, but I'm pretty sure I would like to do it. We've been doing some home videos and will be posting them to another website when I've finished editing the one we'll be filming later on after we get off the phone with you.

Rebecca- Oh, what will you be doing today?

Lily- Well, it will be my first time doing anal. I'm really excited about doing it as I've been begging Josh for a couple of weeks now to fuck my ass!

Rebecca- Ooh, sounds like fun. I hope you like it.

Lily- I'm sure I will. I bought some butt plugs from your friend Elsie and have had them up my ass almost continuously because I like the feeling so much.

Rebecca- And Josh, are you okay with your wife doing porn? It can be, how should I put it, stressful on the spouse.

Me- We were wondering if we could do some scenes together, though I'm not the jealous type and I'm a bit of a voyeur, so I'm pretty sure I can handle seeing Lily with other men. But, she would be happier if I was with her. So, would that be possible or is it a deal breaker?

Rebecca- Oh, it's definitely doable. All of us who live here are all married and have been doing scenes together and separately for years. So, I don't know what your schedules are like, but we're doing a series of shoots next weekend and I was wondering if you'd like to come up so I could do a little interview, casting couch thing with you both and you can see how things work. Also, if you wouldn't mind, could you send your videos to me in a PDF file for my perusal?

We wrapped up our call with Rebecca and got her address for driving up there and her email address to send the PDF files she asked for. Lily was bubbling over with excitement as she said, "She sounds really nice. Elsie said something about her having a PhD in math, her husband has a PhD in astrophysics and two roommates have PhD's as well!"

I laughed and then said, "No wonder she uses words like 'perusal'! I don't think I have ever heard that used in a regular conversation. But, yes, she does sound very nice. So, anal day! How do you want to do this?"

Lily...

So, we have a date to visit a porn set to be interviewed and evaluated, I would guess. Josh took care of emailing the files that Missy wanted except for the one we were about to do. While he was working on the computer files and emailing, I went to the bathroom to clean out my bowel with an enema. I had read in my research that all porn actresses take an enema since they're often required to take the dick that was in their ass back into their mouths at some point. Besides, I was thinking it would just be cleaner without poop everywhere, especially on Josh.

After the enema, I took a quick shower and as I was drying off, Josh jumped into the shower to freshen up. Once we were back in the bed room Josh asked, "Did you want to film the blowjob as well or just the anal sex?"

I thought for a second and said, "We have several scenes with blowjobs, so why don't we start the video rolling when you start playing with me."

"Alright, that sounds good to me as well. So, in what position...positions did you want to be in. I'm only asking so we can set the cameras up properly now, so we don't have to fret about it later when you're ready to go."

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers