Lily Comes to Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'M FUUUCCCKKKIIINNNGGGG CUUUUMMMMMMMMIIIINNNGGGG!" I screamed as my climax hit me like a freight train! I could feel my girl cum as it sprayed against Paul's cock and covered my legs. I was in a state of euphoria as the feeling of Paul sawing his long skinny cock in and out of me in time with his thumb in my ass just prolonged the orgasm I was having.

A few moments later I had another monster cum and then demanded that Paul fuck my ass! He pressed into me tentatively, but I wanted nothing to do with that! "FUCK MY ASS PAUL! FUCK ME BABY THE WAY YOU KNOW I LIKE IT! I WANT TO BE YOUR ASS SLUT!" He took my suggestion to heart as he plowed into me while I fucked him back.

It felt good to have a cock in my ass again. I enjoyed Paul's long strokes, but missed Josh's fatter cock. Paul had reached around and was squeezing my tits hard while alternately pinching and pulling my nipples. He pulled me up by my titties and said, "I'LL MAKE YOU MY ASS WHORE! YOU'LL BE BEGGING ME TO FUCK YOUR ASS EVERYDAY AND STILL THAT WON'T BE ENOUGH! SO, TELL ME AGAIN WHAT YOU ARE?"

At that moment, Paul reached down with one of his hands and buried a couple of fingers in my pussy while rubbing my clit hard with his thumb. "I'M YOUR ASS FUCKING SLUT AND YOU CAN FUCK IT WH... OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!" Paul pulled his hand from my pussy just as my climax hit and I could hear the sound of my girl cum hit the couch as if I was peeing on it! It was fucking awesome!

Paul lasted a good long time fucking my ass, but all good things come to an end as he cried out that he was cumming. I could feel him pulse in my ass, another thing I really liked. When he had finished, he pulled out of me, stood and said, "Clean my cock, Baby!" I climbed off of the couch, knelt before Paul and took his still hard cock in my mouth and sucked him good. I also made a point of pushing his cum from my ass for the camera behind me.

After about five minutes, Rebecca cried out, 'CUT!" I sat back on my haunches and just thought about what I had just done. As much as I thought I should feel guilty I didn't. Elly's words before I started made all the difference, so I just enjoyed myself while we were filming and I didn't feel any less in love with Josh at all. On the contrary, I think I loved him even more for letting me experience this. I now knew for a fact that I wanted to pursue being a porn star and, hopefully, Rebecca would want me to continue.

Finally, I let David help me stand and when I did, I hugged him and said, "Thank you for making this a wonderful experience."

He smiled and said, "Believe me when I say the pleasure was all mine. Now, why don't you and Josh head on back to the house, you take a shower and then have a lie down in bed until dinner. Rebecca will be busy reviewing what we shot for a while. We'll call you down when it's time to eat."

I took his advice, found Josh and noticed he had a Cheshire Cat grin from ear to ear as I walked up to him. He hugged and kissed me, even knowing I just had a cock in my mouth that had been in my ass...he must really love me! After we kissed, he took my hand and we slowly sauntered up to the house. Neither of us said anything as we walked nor while we were in the shower. Finally, as we lay in bed, Josh asked, "Did you have as much fun as you looked to be having?"

I chuckled and said, "Yeah I did. Actually, it would be fair to say I had a fabulous time. I hope you don't mind?"

"I don't mind in the least. You my love are going to be one hell of a porn star."

"I sure hope so. I was pretty nervous before hand, but while Elly was helping me dress and putting lipstick, she calmed me down by telling me that I should keep you and my job, if I get it, separate in my mind. She said that's what she did when she acted. So, I applied that idea and the whole experience was just wonderful. I'm guessing you'd like to know how you compare?"

Josh laughed and said, "Not really. All I care about is whether you enjoyed yourself and that was pretty obvious. The other thing you should know is that Rebecca definitely wants you. During both shoots she was muttering in a whisper, 'Oh god, she's perfect', 'Fantastic!' and 'She's going to win so many awards!' You're a shoe in. I trust you'll do it if asked?"

I laughed and said, "In a heartbeat! Now, would you like me to suck you off?"

"Nah, I just want to hold you in my arms."

When we got to our room, we took a shower and then climbed into bed holding each other. We must have fallen asleep because we were awoken when Elly came into the room, sat on our bed and whispered, "It's dinner time. You two should wake up now." As the two of us stirred, Elly said, "This used to be Jay's, Amy's and my room. The three of us have so many fond memories in this room. We should get down to dinner."

Josh and I heaved ourselves out of bed and walked downstairs with Elly. As we walked, I decided I really liked her. She was so sweet and kind. When we sat at the table, Rebecca was at one end with David at the other. Evie sat closest to Rebecca across from us with Jay next to her and Elly next to him. On our side, I was next to Rebecca with Josh on my right and Amy next to him on his other side. We passed around dishes and when we had all served ourselves, Rebecca said, "Lily, I have worked with hundreds of other actors, but I can honestly say that none of them measured up to you. If you want it I'd love it if you became the new face of our production company."

I'm sure I blushed red as I said, "I would love to. Josh and I both think this will be something special."

Rebecca smiled and said, "Great! We'll go over the contract after dinner. Please feel free to take it with you so your lawyer can go over it with you."

During the rest of dinner, I spoke with Rebecca and Evie while Josh was conversing with Amy and Jay about cameras or something. After dinner, Josh and I sat with Rebecca and went over the contract item by item. Everything in it was pretty much what Rebecca had told us yesterday. The only thing that was new to us was an item called bonus'. What that boiled down to was that I'd get an additional $50,000 for every award I received from the time I signed until the time our contract expired. And, if I exceeded the number of awards that Rebecca won while acting I would earn another $1 million!

"So, how many awards have you won then?"

"Forty-two to date and that's over 15 years. Frankly, I think you'll beat me in five!"

Josh...

Watching Lily having sex with another man was quite interesting for me. If you asked me why I wasn't jealous as my beautiful wife got royally fucked by another man I'd have no explanation. I was always that way and probably why I was no good in sports and stuff because I wasn't competitive. I just couldn't get worked up that way.

However, seeing the joy that Lily was experiencing was something I really enjoyed. The looks of lust in her eyes and the total focus she had was just amazing. I know Rebecca saw it too and that's why she wants Lily. For want of a better analogy, Lily is the same as having the best quarterback in your football team because you win with the best QB.

After her scene the two of us lay in bed talking and her concern was for me. She even asked me if I needed a blowjob. God, I loved that girl and by the sounds of it she was going to make a lot of money. We didn't have a very extravagant lifestyle, so we'd probably just bank it and let it grow for the future.

During dinner I spoke with Amy and Jay the two primary photographers. They were curious how I got such clear images in our homemade videos and such good sound, so I told them about the mini security cameras I had used and how they worked. They both thought that installing some of those around a set could add to the depth of a scene. I promised to bring some with me when we came up next.

After dinner, Lily and I sat with Rebecca and went over the contract. It was for five years and open to renegotiation upon expiration. Lily would get a base salary of $100,00 per year with a percentage of the profit from DVD sales and internet site membership fees. In an effort to make the membership fees more transparent, Rebecca wanted to start Lily's own site as a spin off from Rebecca's. That sounded good to me because having Lily as the focus it would really take off. There were other incentives if the sites membership exceeded certain numbers.

There was also the clause about room and board. The board consisted of David's cooking which we had been enjoying during our stay. Neither Lily nor I liked cooking much. Rebecca took us upstairs to see the room. I think we were both assuming it would have been the bedroom we were in, but Rebecca showed us the room next to the one we were in and how they would tear the wall out between the two and make a nice studio apartment.

Everything looked really good, so I told Lily she should sign. She thought for a second and then faced Rebecca and said, "What about Josh? Are you going to have a contract for him as well? I expected him to be in a number of scenes with me and I don't know if you know it, he has some amazing computer skills."

Rebecca laughed and said, "Yeah, I'm learning about his computer skills. Tell you what, I want he, Amy, Evie and I to sit down and talk about what he can do and then I'll put something together for him when you come back again. Okay?"

Lily smiled and said, "That would be great! I'm sure Josh will be a terrific asset to you." She took a deep breath, let it out and said, "If you'll hand me a pen, I'll sign." Rebecca had that big smile again as Lily signed and then she signed.

"Lily, I don't know when I've been happier. We are going to create some great things! So, are there any things that you'd like to do? Any fantasies?"

"Well," I said, "I've had some ideas rolling around in my head for Lily. A couple of weeks ago, she had been watching you and the series you made with a black guy named Frank. She loved those scenes especially the gangbang and we both discovered that we'd like to have her do something like that. Now, I used to play basketball in college and I was thinking that I'd be a player and had been dating Lily who was a cheerleader. The first scene would be she and I together in the locker room celebrating a big victory. The second scene could be she and I celebrating an even bigger victory in the locker room when a black teammate catches us and joins the fun. Then the last scene would be a large part of the team celebrating with all of the other players, like six to eight all total, a huge victory where everyone cums a couple of times in a loving cup and when they guys are all exhausted, Lily drinks all of the cum from the cup. What do you think?"

Rebecca laughed and said, "Wow! I like it! That would be an easy one to do because we've used several black guys from the University in scenes. Any other ideas?"

"Yeah, several actually. Some of them would make for nice series and some are more stand alone."

"Let's hear the series ones. Those really do well as DVD's."

"Okay, well one series involves Lily as a social worker or mediator, something along those lines. Anyway, one summer during college I worked in a bar that was frequented by biker gang types and there were always fights among rival gangs. I thought Lily could negotiate a truce between two rival gangs by fucking the leaders and a couple of their body guards. Another would have her as a mediator during a labor dispute where she fucks a CEO and a labor leader. Others could be street gangs, prisoners, uh, sports teams... you name it. Those would give her plenty of opportunities for DP's, gangbangs, bukkakes and so on.

"Some other things would have Lily being the incentive prize at a corporation. She'd be the PA for a CEO and she'd be the reward for an individual with the highest sale figures or the reward to a group for landing an ad campaign. One thing that came to me while watching porn once was this young woman who worked in a saloon in the old west and was ass fucked by this mean cattle boss kind of guy. My thought was that Lily could be watching some old western on TV and falling asleep. She then has a dream sequence where she's a dancehall girl in a saloon and gets fucked by all of these cowboys that just got into town or something. It would be cool to go from color while sitting down to watch, to black and white like the program, then morph into sepia like old photos from that era and back to color while she's having sex and waking up. Ooh, she could be covered in cum by all of the cowboys and wake up covered in cum in real life."

Rebecca stared at me while nodding her head. I was guessing that she was trying to figure out how to do all of these things. Finally, she uttered, "Yeah, those would all do really well. You have a good imagination for this sort of stuff. Don't be shy about presenting other ideas. You know, a good way of being involved with Lily's scenes without actually being in them is as a director. I think you'd be really good at that because you have vision.

"So, why don't the two of you plan on coming back up in two weeks. Jay should have your room situated by then and that would give you time to give your notice. Do you own a house or are you renting?"

I laughed and said, "We couldn't afford to buy down there. Actually, our lease is up next month, so it will be easy enough to get out of there. Amy and Jay were expressing some interest in some of the cameras we used in our homemade video. We have enough at home to cover about four of your sets, so we can set those up and see how they'll work out for you."

Lily...

That night in bed, I was really excited about the future, especially some of the things that Josh brought up as possible scenes. Despite having been pretty well fucked earlier in the day, I was horny with thoughts of Josh's scenes playing out in my imagination, so I clambered on top of him and proceeded to fuck he and I silly!

The next day we got a loving sendoff as we headed home. Josh and I discussed all the things we needed to do in two weeks. After a while, Josh asked, "So, what do you think of me being the director of your scenes? I don't think I'll be able to actually be in any of them if I do direct. Well, maybe some small parts, but I'll be busy making sure everything is going according to plan."

"I think before this weekend I would have had a problem with that, but now, yeah, now I'm really okay having sex with others as long as you're okay with it."

During the rest of the drive I sat back and was imagining how much fun I was going to have in the future.

To be continued...