Lily Comes to Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we had finished the tour of the studio, Rebecca led us back to the house and invited us to sit down in the living room. A few moments later, a man walked out with a tray with a pitcher of lemonade and five glasses. When he sat the tray down he introduced himself as David and that he was Rebecca's husband. We both shook his hand and after he poured and handed us drinks he sat down. A few minutes later, the woman I recognized as Evie Angel walked in and grabbed a glass of lemonade after introducing herself.

Rebecca referred to Evie as her wife, which caused us some confusion, so she went on to say, "I love both Evie and David and they both love each other and me, so I married Evie at the courthouse and then the two of us did our own ceremony marrying David. I know it's a bit confusing but it works for us. Elly, Amy and Jay, all of whom you'll meet later, have a similar relationship.

"So, your reaching out to me was perfectly timed. I've decided to retire from acting and want to concentrate on producing and directing scenes, so I've been searching for a replacement to star in our productions. When I saw the videos that the two of you have done, I thought that you, Lily, would be the perfect replacement!"

The first thing that came to my head was, "Oh my god!"

Josh...

Lily and I were sitting in Rebecca's living room drinking lemonade and were hit with something that about knocked us over...Rebecca was retiring from acting and wanted Lily to replace her as the 'face' of Missy Holloway and friends! Both Lily and I just stared at her until Lily asked, "Me? Why me? I have absolutely no experience!"

Rebecca smiled and said, "That's just it, you aren't jaded by the whole porn experience. Besides, you're beautiful beyond description and you are so utterly passionate while you have sex. I think you'll be perfect for us.

"Now, just a couple of things before we get too carried away. Just to be sure, I want to shoot two tryout scenes before either of us decide one way or another whether to pursue things. First, I'd like you, Lily, to do a girl/girl scene and then I'd like you to do a boy/girl scene. I gather that you've never been with a woman sexually so far."

Lily chuckled and said, "Well, being with another woman would satisfy one of Josh's fantasies. We were talking a few days ago about our fantasies and me being with another woman was one of his and I agreed to do that. So, yeah, that's no problem, I'll just have to learn as I go. Am I doing the boy/girl scene with Josh?"

Rebecca looked at the both of us and said, "Actually, I'd like you to do it with another man. I want to take you out of your comfort zone because the bulk of what you'll be doing will be with other people."

I decided I needed to pipe up, so I asked, "May I ask something?"

Rebecca smiled and said, "Of course."

"Thanks. Okay, in order for us to make a decision that is right for the two of us, we will need to know a little more than just Lily becoming the star of your production company. You are asking her to take very large steps with very little information as to whether it will be worth it or not. So, can you give us an idea about compensation packages we're looking at and how long of a commitment you are looking for?"

"Okay, yeah. Well we would draw up a 5-year contract worth $100,000 per year, plus 5% of the profits from the website and 2% of DVD sales you are in. We will provide a health insurance package including dental and eyesight and, if you want it room and board here in our house. You're probably wondering what the percentages will be coming out as, well, using me as an example with those criteria I would have taken home about $50,000 on website profits and another $65,000 on DVD sales. You should know that my DVD sales have been flagging the past few years as I get older. So, you are looking at a gross of at least $1,075,000 over 5 years before taxes, but I think you could expect more. Additionally, I'm sure we can find a position for you as well, Josh in addition to acting credits. We always need men for scenes, plus I think we may be able to use your computer skills as well. Does that help you out?"

I was amazed at the money she was talking about, so I asked, "Would you mind if Lily and I take a walk and discuss things?"

Rebecca replied, "Please do. Take all of the time you need. I realize these are life changing decisions you may be making so you need to make the best choices for yourselves."

Lily and I got up and headed outside walking hand in hand towards the woods.

Lily...

I was really impressed with how nice everyone was and how nice the facilities were, but wasn't sure about how I felt about having sex with some other man instead of Josh. Finally, I needed to know what Josh thought, so I said, "Wow, a lot of information in there. What did you think?"

He smiled and said, "Yeah, lots of info. To tell you the truth the money and stuff sounded really good. We'd be making way more that I am now. The question is, how do you feel about it since the burden is on you? You are the one Rebecca wants and I can understand why because you'll sell lots of DVD's and memberships. People will really like watching you having sex and I could see it in our little homemade videos as did Rebecca.

"Now, as I have told you, I won't get jealous because other men are having sex with you and I'm pretty sure that you'll always love me. So, what are your thoughts. I know you've thought about having sex with other men because you said you had fantasized about doing DP's and gangbangs. Would it be such a stretch having sex with an individual guy? Aren't you curious if sex with other guys would be different than sex with me?"

Oh god, I thought about those things all of the time anymore. I was really afraid of being considered a slut, but that was pretty much what a porn star is. Actually, my biggest fear was finding sex with others too enjoyable. I was always horny and despite Josh being a fabulous lover because he always got me off, it wasn't always enough.

I was too embarrassed to tell him these thoughts until he said, "You know it's alright to tell me how you feel. I won't love you any less, so please, what do you think?"

"Oh Josh, I think I would love every second of everything and it scares me. But, if I'm honest with you and myself I really want to do this, if you want me to."

"Oh no you don't! This is your decision and I'll be happy if you say yes and if you say no."

"Okay, yeah, I want to do it!"

"Good, now let's walk some more and make them stew a little bit!"

We both laughed and walked arm in arm together for about a half an hour. When we got back to the house it was about dinner time, so we were invited to sit at the table. Nobody said anything about our being there, but just treated us like special guests. Finally, I just had to say something so I cleared my throat and said, "Uh, Rebecca. I'd love to do your two test scenes for you and if you decide I'm the one you want, then I'll be happy to take the position."

Rebecca smiled at Josh and I and then asked, "Are you okay with this decision Josh?"

Josh laughed and said, "Yes, I am. Thanks for your concern."

Rebecca then looked at me and said, "You have made me very happy, Lily. Thank you."

That night in bed, Josh said that we should probably abstain from having sex, so I'd ready for whatever they throw at me first. I laughed and said, "May I propose a compromise and suggest a 69?" That resolution was approved unanimously!"

When we came down for breakfast, we were surprised to find everyone sitting around naked, so we joined in. As we ate, Rebecca sat next to me and said, "So, after breakfast you and Evie will do the lesbian scene I talked about. I know you have no experience so don't worry about it. I'll have her go down on you and then you just copy what she did and feel free to throw in anything else that you like when you have oral sex with Josh. After the oral sex, then you and Evie will scissor together for a while and after that we'll let Evie get you off a couple of more times. Sound good?"

"Yeah, but what is scissoring?"

Rebecca laughed and said, "You're going to love it. Basically, you and she will rub your pussies together while you are between each other's legs. After that we'll get you cleaned up, have some lunch and then you'll have sex with David here. We're going to have you do an 'around the world' which means you'll take him in your mouth, then your pussy, then your ass and finally in your mouth again after he has cum in your ass. I saw you went ass to mouth with Josh in your anal video. So, you think you can do all of that?"

God, I was wet just thinking about all of that, so I said, "Yeah, I can do that. Will he be able to last through all of that?"

Rebecca laughed and said, "I hope so. Do you think you'll be able to last David?"

"I'll try, but there are never any guarantees."

I was a bit nervous about being with Evie. I showered after breakfast and then we all walked naked to the studio. When we got there, we found three others preparing the bedroom set. We were then introduced to Amy, who was one of the photographers, Elly, who would be our assistant and Jay, another one of the photographers. Amy and Elly gave me hugs and both told me to relax and just go with the flow. What struck me was the feel of their breasts against mine...I liked it!

Evie and I lay on the bed for a few moments while Rebecca made sure everything was ready to go. She then turned to me and said, "In this scene we won't have any dialog, just the two of you having sex. Oh! What's your stage name?"

I had been thinking about that since Josh had mentioned it, but really didn't come up with anything I really liked. Well, I did kind of like the name Ava, so I said, "I can't decide. I was thinking Ava might be good, but couldn't come up with a last name and I'd be perfectly happy by just going by Lily. I mean, who in my life other than Josh and you guys really care?"

Evie smiled at me and said, "My real name is Eve and Rebecca just started referring to me as Evie Angel and it stuck. Both Lily and Ava are lovely names, so go with your gut. Also, there's no hurry, I'll just call you babe during the shoot. So, are you ready to do this?"

I smiled at her and said, "Yes and thank you for being so kind."

Rebecca, when everyone was ready, stood in front of Amy and held up one of those clacker boards and cried out, "EVIE AND LILY'S FIRST LESBIAN SCENE...ACTION!" She swung the arm down with a clack, set the board down and said, "Welcome to Missy Holloway and Friends. Today you are instore for a treat because the newest member of our team will be shooting her very first scene. She has just recently discovered her sexuality and from what we've seen so far, she's an absolute tiger in bed. Please enjoy the lovely Lily with our own Evie Angel."

Josh...

Seeing Lily in bed with Evie made it all real after all of the talk about fantasies. I could see that she had the same nervous energy that she had when she and I tried new sexual things for her. Lily looked so young next to Evie and though Evie was beautiful in her own light, she didn't hold a candle to Lily. Watching the two of them have sex was nothing short of amazing. Lily took to Sapphic love like a duck to water because when she began pleasuring Evie, Evie was cumming constantly.

As I watched the two, I had a boner of enormous proportions and couldn't understand why the other two guys didn't. Maybe they had been around this stuff so much that it didn't even register with them. Whatever the reason, I found watching my wife fuck another woman fantastically hot. When they were doing that scissoring thing, with their sweaty bodies I thought I would just cum without touching myself.

But, the best came after that. I remember Rebecca telling Lily that Evie would make her cum a couple of more times before they finished. What Rebecca didn't say was that Evie would be fisting Lily's pussy and quite savagely. However, Lily apparently loved it because she was squirting like a geyser.

When the scene was over, Elly took towels and bottles of Gatorade to the two women and made sure they were both okay. When Lily was ready, she came over to me, hugged me tightly and then kissed me passionately. When she broke the kiss, she looked me in the eyes and asked, "Are you okay with what I just did?"

I chuckled and said, "Of course I am! I loved watching the two of you. Did you enjoy yourself? It looked as though you did."

Lily looked down at her feet and said, "Yeah, I did. Probably a little too much to be honest. When Evie was pumping her hand in and out of me I couldn't stop cumming and never wanted it to end."

I walked Lily up to the house and helped her cleanup for her next shoot after lunch. We gave her an enema and then while we showered she asked, "Can I suck your cock? You look like you really need to cum and I just want to taste you before I have sex with another man. She gave me a great blowjob and then we finished our shower.

After lunch, we were walking back to the studio when Lily stopped short, pulled me into a hug and said, "I don't think I can do this."

Lily...

I have to say that my first step into the world of pornography was marvelous. I had no idea sex with another woman could be so satisfying. I loved having Evie eat me out and I loved doing it to her almost better. But the best was when she fisted me! I was very apprehensive as she worked her hand into my vagina, but it felt so good my fears flowed away.

When we had finished, Rebecca said the scene was fantastic and that she was proud of me for performing so ably during my first woman/woman experience. She then told me to return to the house and prepare myself for my next scene.

Josh walked me to the house and lauded me for my performance. He helped me clean my bowel and I sucked his cock. After lunch as we made our way back to the studio I, all of a sudden, was having second thoughts about fucking a man other than my husband. I hugged Josh and told him that I didn't think I could do it.

So, he hugged me for a few moments and then said, "You don't have to love him. It's just a job and you'll be fantastic. I honestly think that this is what you are destined to do. You are so beautiful and sexy that everyone will want to watch you! This isn't about David, it's about you, showing yourself to the world, showing them what a totally hot fucking slut you are. You will be the object of desire to thousands if not millions of men and women. So, prove to Rebecca that you are the one to inherit her mantle and fuck David like you would fuck me!"

God, he just made me so horny! I kissed him passionately, smiled and said, "I'm alright now. Thank you for loving me."

He smiled down at me and replied, "Thank you for loving me, too."

We were led to the 'living room' set and while Amy and Jay were getting their cameras sorted out Rebecca took David and me aside to talk about the scene. "So, Lily are you ready for the next step?" I nodded and said I was, so she continued, "Great! So, in this scene I'm going to give you a scenario from which I want you and David to adlib lines. Sometimes we have specific lines of dialog to follow in our scenes, but most of the time we give you a scenario and it's up to the actors to make it realistic. Do you follow me so far?"

I nodded and said, "Yeah, I understand.

Rebecca smiled at me and said, "So, let's see, what scenario should we go with. How about David is your husband and has just returned home from a long business trip? We should dress you in something see through since you are expecting to give a very special welcome home. By the way, David's stage name is Paul. Elly will get you dressed and ready to go. Just act like you would with Josh under similar situations."

I thought to myself that that would be easy while Elly was getting me into a very sheer black peignoir. When I looked at myself in the mirror my white skin just seemed glow through the material. Next, Elly applied some very bright red lipstick on me and while she was doing this, she said, "I don't know if Rebecca told you or not, but David took a Viagra pill before lunch, just in case he cums at some point, so don't stop because he'll be able to carry on. I just have to say that I don't think I have ever seen a woman as naturally beautiful as you are. Not even Rebecca in her prime would compare. So, my only advice is that you keep your married life separate in your mind from your work life and you'll be able to have a rewarding career just like, Rebecca, Amy and myself. Now go out there and make their jaws drop!"

I hugged Elly and said, "Thank you for that. I was pretty nervous, but now I feel much better!"

When I got to the set I was told to stand off stage until David got through the door with his suitcase and called out that he was home. I did as I was told and when he cried out that he was home, I ran into his arms saying, "I've missed you so much! It's so good to have you home again!" I then kissed him passionately with tongue and everything for several moments. When I broke the kiss, I reached down and stroked his erection through his pants and said, "I guess you missed me too!"

Paul laughed and said, "You have no idea! Nothing but work, work, work day in and day out! But I'm home now."

I began kneeling in front of him while undoing his pants and then pulled them down to greet only the second erection I had ever seen. David's was a bit longer but much thinner than Josh's, so I was wondering if the swallowing trick I did on Josh would work on David. I immediately took him in my mouth causing both of us to groan. Him because he was getting a blowjob and me because I loved the feel of a cock in my mouth.

I slobbered all over Paul's cock and took him deeper and deeper in increments. He had his hands on my head but wasn't doing anything with them really. After a while, I grabbed Paul's ass and made like he was forcing me to take him in my throat. He got the idea pretty quickly and began fucking my face while grinding my nose into his pelvic area. After a few minutes I decided I would try the swallowing trick on him the next time he held me against his pelvis. I looked up to see his reaction and saw his eyes roll up into his head as he let out a low growling sound. I guess he liked what I was doing!

He kept pulling me onto his cock and I kept up the swallowing thing until he cried out that he was going to cum. I pulled off of him until just his knob was in my mouth and sucked for all I was worth. I felt Paul tense and then his cum began spewing out of the end of his cock. I smiled as I swallowed because I loved this part with Josh. I couldn't tell any discernable difference in taste or texture between Josh's and David's cum, so I just enjoyed David's like I did Josh's.

When I had all of Paul's discharge, he helped me up and while untying the thin straps holding my gown on, he said, "I just knew I'd never last with you after so long, so I took a little pill because I knew you'd be in heat! So, sit down on the couch, so I can eat that wonderful pussy of yours before I fuck the living shit out of you!"

"Ooh, you always know what I like!" I replied.

Paul was doing a credible job of eating my pussy, but he didn't measure up to what Evie did to me earlier. Wisely, he didn't spend too much time with his face between my legs. He sat up and said, "Turn around and get on your knees!" I did as he asked and moments later only the second cock to penetrate me speared my pussy! To be perfectly honest, I didn't really care if it was the second or 102nd cock to fuck me! All I knew was that I wanted to be fucked hard and fast in my pussy and then hard and fast in my ass!

My guess was that Rebecca and company had reviewed the videos that Josh and I had sent, because they were hitting all of my hotspots, because pretty quick, Paul buried a thumb in my ass after having spit on my asshole. I was, pretty much, wholly consumed by what Paul and I were doing on that set. I wasn't in a porn video anymore, I was getting well fucked with a thumb up my ass like Josh does to me and I was about to have one of the biggest orgasms of my life!