Lily is Called to the Headmaster

Story Info
When Jake sucks her tits his huge fat cock is all she wants.
8k words
4.41
66.1k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may have read the story about how I became a kind of high priestess for a group of local men who use me for their rejuvenation ceremony, how they love to play with me on their altar. They do all look twenty years younger than they did, but they tell me they need the ceremony once a week in order to maintain the effects, so every week we do it. I lie, naked on the altar, and their long beautiful cocks slide into me, pumping and thrusting, fucking and filling me as I grip them whilst over and over again they feast on my hot milky tits. I love it. I swallow all the cum that they jerk into me. I fuck and suck for sheer pleasure. They call me Lucy Lay.

That's my professional name, for those of you, men or women, who'd like to suck a girl's tits till she comes. My real name is Lily. I love men and women who like tits, I mean who really, really like tits, because mine have milk in. Of course, you have to work for it, but if you know how to work me you can get my lovely round bouncy jugs to fire up and I will squirt it into you. Unfortunately for me, if you manage it then at the same time I turn into a complete horny slut. I'll ride you and suck you and play and fuck until you can't stop cumming. I'll eat your girl's' pussy as you fuck me. I'll suck her tits as you fuck her then suckle you clean as she sucks me. I'll worship your cock till you don't have a single drop of cum left and then I'll lick you clean like a little kitten. It's quite embarrassing really. Once a man starts really working my teats I have no control. I'll do anything to get hold of your cock, swallow it down. On one occasion I met a guy from this website, just for coffee as he wanted to know if it was true, and he asked to play with them, just a little. Of course, I said yes, and we went into the toilet in Starbucks on Oxford Street, and I lifted them out of my T shirt, all warm and ripe. No sooner had he started tweaking than he was feeding and kneading, taking my plump fat nipples into his mouth. Oh he was like a God, chewing and sucking and roughing me and I was fondling and stroking his turgid juicy dick as he sucked me, till he started to erupt, and I knelt before him, fingering deep in his ass and licking grunting and cumming gobbled every drop.

See what I mean? It's embarrassing. I'm sure none of you would want a girl latched onto your cock like that the moment you suckled her tits, would you? (Let me know if you would). I bet you like a little more finesse, a little more time to work your way in. I would love you to tease my wet fanny with your cockhead for a while before you fucked me. I would love to hold back whilst you sucked my fat clit and played with my ass. But you'd have to fight me off or I'd be riding you like a whore. Please.

Oh dear, I started in the middle.... you know, when we tell our own stories, on Literotica, they need a preamble, don't they? You don't want to click on page one and immediately have me gobbling on some stranger in Starbucks toilet. There's no poetry in that. I may be sitting at my computer longing to suck your cock, I may be riper than a peach, I may be ready to deliver you of every drop of cum in your lovely sack, but you want to know how it happened, why it happened, whether that guy is like you, what you would have done in his place. Would you like to suck my tits? Would you like me to play with your dick whilst you work on them? That's what you want to know. So, I am going to try and slow myself down here and tell you how it began for me.

First, me. I am five foot four, blonde and curvy. My tits measure 36", my waist only 25", my hips like 34". My pussy is tight, and shaved. My ass is even tighter. My clit is enormous, like a juicy fruit for feeding on. But my teats are ripe and long and red, and they are like a nuclear button for me. They turn me into slut city. They make me want to serve your cock like a whore.

This is how I first discovered how much I love men to suckle on me. I thought you might like to hear about it. In detail.

I was just eighteen, and I was about to leave school. It was a co-ed school and there was a boy called Kevin in my class. He really liked my tits, did Kevin. He had wanted to play with them for ages. At breaktimes we had started to go to the music room storeroom together. It started with him putting his hand down my shirt, touching them, teasing them, putting his fat fingers around my teats and pulling and tweaking as I moaned - but I wanted more, and so did he. Eventually I let him suck my nipples, gobbling and chewing them like a little piglet as I writhed and shuddered. I loved it when he got my tits out in the cool air, letting the exposed skin tingle in the draught from the door as he stroked it and played with my plump horny ends, pinching and pulling and yanking and tweaking. I loved it when he teased me with his tongue, when his mouth closed on my teats and he started to suckle and play and chew and bite, loved it when he kneaded and moaned, begging me to hold his cock. I loved it when he started to shudder and cum as he feasted and gobbled and chewed and played as I gently stroked his fat horny cock through his trousers. And I loved it when he exploded in his pants and went off to get cleaned up, leaving me to pleasure myself in private. And I loved the fact that he paid me £20 every time. £20 for getting my teats sucked without ever having to even look at his cock. It was fabulous.

I was such a bad girl. I just wanted my teats suckled and I didn't want to give anything back. There was no way I was fucking anyone's cock. That was worth far more than £20 and besides, who needs it?

Of course, I realised from the way Kevin suckled and swallowed that he was getting milk from my teats, and he soon passed the word on. On one glorious day we made a party of it and Mike and Todd grunted and kneaded and suckled on me together. That was when my orgasm crept up on me and grabbed me in a great glorious surge. After that there was no stopping me. I was forever in the music room cupboard having those boys suck my horny teats like my babies, except babies who needed to cum. We were Lily's milk club.

Of course, I got careless. The day came that I forgot to lock the music room door. Needless to say, that was the day when Jake, the headmaster of our school, flung the door open looking for troublemakers, as he put it. He found me spread-eagled against the music cupboard as Mike and Kevin feasted frantically and hungrily on me, wanking themselves as they suckled and drank... and as luck would have it, just as Jake opened the door I was surging into my great noisy orgasm, moaning and shuddering as expert tongues and tight lips and sucking mouths worked and chewed and pleasured my lovely plump teats.

'OUT!'

Mike and Kevin needed no urging. Pulling themselves together they fled the scene leaving me, tits wet and dripping, gasping as the orgasmic shudders finished me, cumming and moaning and gasping in the full glare of my headmaster, feeling my pussy tighten and shudder. Oh God I wanted his cock in me right then!

He was about thirty, Jake, and built like a wrestler. He stood, now, in the doorway, looking down at me, his bushy brows drawn together, his hands on his hips.

'Lily Smith, what the fuck do you think you're doing?'

I tried to get up but my knees wouldn't hold me yet. I looked at his dark angry face, his huge bushy brows. 'I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't mean anyone to see...'

'Feeding your horny little tits to vulnerable boys? You're an idiot, girl, look at them, all purple and juicy, you've been sucked till you've cum...'

I started to cover myself, but he sneered at me, 'don't pride yourself, honey. I can wait. My office, 6pm. Don't be late.' And then he was gone.

I dressed and went back to class, my mind a whirl. Kevin and Todd looked sheepish but they still paid me, they'd had all they needed and besides, I was hoping to meet them on the way home for a replay. Except that now I'd be late. I had to see Jake.

The rest of the day passed in a blur...Jake Jones - the Headmaster - had seen my tits. What did he mean, feeding my horny little tits to vulnerable boys? Was he suggesting I had corrupted them in some way? Would I be in serious trouble? Surely not? We were all over eighteen. What on earth could he possibly want to say to me?

I wondered in the back of my mind if maybe.... Well he was a big strong dominating kind of man, was Jake. What if he wanted to suck my teats...? I couldn't control a man like him... What might he make me do? Would he fuck me? Did I want that? Did I want him to spank me and fuck me till I begged for mercy, his giant cock stretching me like a rocket?

But no. It couldn't be that. Could it?

I was feeling pretty horny when he sent for me, my virgin pussy aching at the thought of Mike and Todd and Kevin sharing me, playing with me, using my tits together. Recently Mike had slipped his finger up against my warm fat clit and I had started to daydream about my first finger fuck. Now, as I worked in the library when school finished, I was trying not to think about the persistent throbbing in my clit, trying not to imagine being fingered and sucked... and when 6 o'clock came the school was empty and I was as horny as a whore. Nervous with anticipation I knocked on Jake's door.

'Come in.'

I entered the room. Jake's study was a warm, carpeted room with a big soft sofa and a giant desk. There was a picture of his wife on the wall. I could feel her eyes looking at me. Jake was sitting at his desk, with a pile of papers. He looked up as I came in. 'Ah, Lily.'

'You wanted to see me, Sir.' I stood, nervously, not sure what I should do. My clit was so swollen I could hardly stand still. I moved my thighs together and excitement shot into my stomach. I licked my lips.

He was concentrating on what was on his desk. 'Headmaster. Call me Headmaster. And shut the door.'

I swallowed nervously. 'Yes. Headmaster.' I pushed the door shut. I was conscious of my thin T shirt, my aching teats, my long bare legs, my short skirt. I took a deep breath...please suck my tits... 'Headmaster, about earlier, I...'

He cut across me, his voice cold. 'Quiet, girl. Wait over there. ON the sofa.'

I sat, nervously. His sofa was squishy and gorgeous. My thighs pushed together, and I could feel them trembling. My clit had stopped throbbing. I was scared now. I was worried he would call my parents. or, worse still, my Uncle Colin. I knew they were friends. They played golf together, but Uncle Colin is such a lecher. If he knew what I'd be doing he'd finger me himself. He was always licking his lips when he looked at me. Disgusting. The thought of his fat fingers in me appalled me...

I cleared my throat. Jake carried on going through his papers. My mind drifted to the feel of my tits being sucked. I'd got to stop thinking about it. I could still feel the hot fat tit-ends, all swollen and tender against my T shirt. I wondered where Mike and Todd hung out in the evening. I wondered if they would suck me again if I let them finger me. I was becoming an addict. Maybe it was time I played with their cocks properly...

Jake's voice interrupted my reverie. 'So, Lily. You have milk in your tits?'

I was taken aback. I hadn't expected this, 'y..y...Yes sir.'

His arms were folded. He was looking at me speculatively. 'And you have been seducing vulnerable boys with it? Ruining them.'

I frowned, defending myself. I wasn't having any of that, I thought, 'they liked it, Sir. And we're all over eighteen. I hardly think they're ruined.'

He sighed. 'I am sure they liked it, Lily, all men love to suck on teats like yours. The world is full of men who dream of milky little sluts. But they're not going to get it anywhere else again, are they Lily? You've raised their expectations. How are they going to find another lovely slutty girl like you now?'

I blinked. I swallowed. Lovely slutty girl. I liked that. This was weird, he was angry but I was horny. 'I'm sorry sir. I hadn't thought of that. I can't help it. It won't happen again.' They can suck me forever, I thought, they'll be fine.

'Oh, I think it will, you're tempting the boys Lily, and you clearly can't help yourself. Milky tits have to be suckled, they have to be milked dry on a daily basis, there's nothing you can do about it. I think we might need to talk to your father, or your Uncle Colin. He should be sucking them dry for you.'

I stared in horror. 'Oh God no, I couldn't. Not my father, that's disgusting.'

'No, I do see your point. It is. But we need someone in loco parentis, as it were. Someone strong enough to suck those horny little teats without being ruined by it themselves. Someone who knows how to work you. Colin would be good on your teats. He could suckle them dry. I'm sure you could suck his cock in payment...' he looked at me dispassionately.

I felt sick. he couldn't mean he expected me to suck off my horrible Uncle, could he? It was just a threat. 'Please sir, I... I promise I'll be good.'

He stood now. He towered over me, a huge man, staring down at me. I tired not to look at his groin. I wondered what his cock was like. Fat and long I guessed. 'I can't be sure. This is a good school Lily, not a knocking shop. How many boys have sucked your tits? I am seriously worried about their welfare.'

'Only three, Headmaster.'

'That's three too many. Jesus, what am I going to do with you? Not your father, I can see that. Your Uncle Colin a friend of mine. I'm sure he could suck your teats every day. I suspect you need fucking too.''

I Shuddered. My Uncle Colin is just horrible, pale and plump and sleazy. Last time he kissed me at my birthday he tried to put his tongue in. I washed my mouth out for days. He'd love to suck my tits. He's always looking at them. I'd hate it. I forced down the thought that I'd kind of love it is he made me though... 'I couldn't sir... My tits only work when I want them to. I couldn't do it for my Uncle, it wouldn't be right.' I watched him. I was really scared he would get my Uncle. I took a breath. 'Maybe... someone else er... adult could help sir?'

A sneer appeared on his face. He sighed. 'I see. You want me to suck your tits do you? You think I should suck you to relief? You want my mouth chewing on your fat teats whilst you shudder and cum on my carpet? I don't know about that. Let's take a look.'

I blinked. 'You mean now, Headmaster?'

'Yes, now. Get your tits our, Lily. We'll soon be able to tell if I really can be bothered to work them...'

Mesmerised by his stare as he met my eyes I got my tits out. They spilled from my shirt, proud and hopeful, longing for a mouth. My fat red teats stood out like soldiers. I was breathing fast. Jake reached over and stroked one nipple with his thumb. I gasped as horny slut-feelings shot through me.

'Oh Sir. That's very good sir, please suck my teats sir.'

'Shut up,' he took the nipple between his finger and thumb and tweaked hard and vicious -- I shrieked and moaned ...then, with a completely expert technique he gently pulled on the hot horny tit, pulled and tugged and tweaked and squeezed, and I felt the milk let down start in both teats. I started to drip...

'Ah yes,,, you are a lovely little wet squirter, aren't you?'

I shuddered and I moaned with lust. 'Oh my God Sir suck my teats....'

' You like that don't you? There... and you're squirting again.'

'Oh that's so good...'

'Oh yes, I can see you like that. They're pretty ripe tits, aren't they? I have no doubt they need regular draining. Perhaps that would stop you corrupting the young men of this school. But I am the Headmaster here, I can't be sucking everyone's tits. I will need to call your Uncle, Lily.'

I was shivering. My knees were knocking together. His fingers pulled and tweaked and caressed and my wicked tits sprang into action. 'Please sir, not him, I'll do anything.'

'Oh dear, Lily, I'm not sure you will....'

I tried to pull away. To cover myself. 'I'm sorry sir but you're so good at it. It makes me all... trembling inside.'

His eyes narrowed. 'You loved that, did you? Me tweaking your horny teat? You want me to suck them for you?'

I swallowed. I nodded. 'I really like it Headmaster sir. Please sir suck my tits.'

'Jesus Lily you're on fire. You think you need your teats sucked dry right now? Is that it?'

I stared at him. I was hot with lust. Oh God yes. My clit fired into life. My Headmaster! 'Oh yes sir. I'm sorry sir...'

'Here...'. Within a second his two great hands had ripped my shirt from me, and still he was squeezing and massaging my pert tits. 'my God you're swollen. I think...,' he frowned as I shuddered and shivered. 'Shall I feed on your fat teats, Lily. Is that what you'd like?'

I closed my eyes. I whispered. 'Yes sir please sir suck my tits sir..'

'And what will do you do for me..?'

'Oh God, whatever you need sir...but I'm a virgin sir...'

'Oh I don't fuck virgins until they beg me to...'

And then - Heaven and hail Mary his mouth - his great wet mouth came down on my horny tit, as he tongued my teat roughly, two or three times then, with a grunt, he drew it firmly into his mouth started to suckle and milk me like a feasting bull.

'Oh God sir oh god yes... do me like that. Oh God yes I'll fuck you I'll suck you I'll do anything...'

I sank to my knees, shivering and moaning, and he sank down with me. His hands were on me as he started to gobble and swallow. I could feel him feasting and drinking as he sucked and kneaded, squeezed and tweaked. I was shuddering and gasping, 'oh God, oh Headmaster, oh God oh fuck yes oh do whatever you want to me....'

One after the other he pleasured them, my horny tits, sucking and grunting and squeezing and milking and I moaned and begged. The drawing sensation of the let-down overwhelmed me. My clit fired up and I started to writhe in arousal and discomfort. I didn't know what I wanted. I was so horny I was vibrating. He was drinking me dry...'please sir, God sir, suck me dry sir...'

He grunted and suckled me ever more...

I heard an animal moaning and realised it was me, 'Oh yeah... oh God sir... oh please don't stop...fuck me sir, my cunt, my ass, oh God yeah...'

And as he chewed and feasted and fed I pushed my teats forwards at him and twisted my hips. 'Oh Sir, oh suck me harder, oh that's good your tongue is so good I love that...suck me sir, suck my teats for ever....'

And then suddenly he was off them. He stood, looking down at me. 'Oh Lily. You are in a bad way aren't you? I think your little clit may be throbbing.'

I felt bereft. My teats, throbbing and spurting, were cold and naked and alone. I needed his hot mouth back on me. 'Oh Sir...' I went bright red. 'Please sir.' I knelt looking up at him. 'Please suck my tits till I cum.'

'You want me back on your hot little teats?'

'Oh God please sir, suck me like that, I need to be a bad girl...'

'Lily, I don't know about this. I think it's making your pussy swell. It seems to me that the only way to stop this may be to finish your hot little clit. I think you need to pleasure yourself for me...'

'I don't know what you mean sir.'

'Open your legs Lily and pleasure your own pussy. If you cum I may be able to help you.'

I went bright red. 'Oh Sir I couldn't. I mean I... I've never...'

He sighed. He went over to his desk. 'Remind me of your Uncle's number. I think I'd better call him. You really need regular sucking and I don't think I can help unless you can cum.'

He picked up his phone. 'Does his number end in 808?'

'Oh God. I'll do it sir, watch me sir.' I lay against the sofa, my teats out, gasping and full of shuddering lust. I stared at him. 'Sir would you like to finger me sir..'

He smiled. We'll see, Lily, pleasure your little clit and then I'll finish your tits for you.'

I gulped. I closed my eyes, so I didn't have to see him. I slipped off my thong. I could hear him breathing, close to me. 'That's it Lily, spread your legs, let me see... oh yes, very nice, nice pussy. Nice wet pussy, lovely fat clit. Now start playing.. that's it, nice and slow, rub that juicy clit...good girl, rub that clit... oh yeah lovely fat clit, that's very nice.....'