Lily is Called to the Headmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every day, until the day he shared me.

The day that I went, hot and ready to his office to my master ordered me to strip and to ride his cock with my tight ass, and I writhed and begged he blindfolded me and clamped my teats and I was riding and begging and fucking his wonderful cock when out of nowhere a second wet swollen prick was pushed deep into my virgin pussy.

I felt it nose in, fat and slipper and lovely, and I arched back against Jake and took the stranger, spreading and filling my pussy. Oh joy, oh God, nipples bruised I was filled with cock, blindfolded and helpless as Jake spanked me hard and I started to ride.

And as I rose the two cocks, rocking back and forth, moaning and lusting, they began a glorious alternating plunging and Jake make me promise to do it again and again. And as he pulled on my tit clamps and I heard the stranger whispering, 'oh lovely tight pussy... do you like Uncle Colin's fat cock...' as the Master pulled my blindfold off and Uncle Colin pushed his fat mouth onto mind and plunged his horrible tongue in, eating my mouth as they forced me to ride him, plundering me with his tongue even as my traitorous pussy clenched and urged him on and his fat cock used me like a toy..

They stayed in there with me, fucking me slow and smooth, thrusting and pumping and working me, double fucking me like a toy as they moaned and shuddered. It went on for hours as in my shame I had cum and cum, and Uncle Colin laughed and teased and told me how he would play with me, how his friends were waiting, how many cocks I he would like me to take. When I had finished I swore at him, the bastard, and Jake spanked me and make me suck on Uncle Colin, on his soft floppy cock, stroking and playing and working him until he finally hardened again and could shoot the last of his load onto my face.

They photographed me, in my humiliation, and I promised to return for more and more. And I do.