Lily is Called to the Headmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had tears of humiliation on my cheeks. My eyes were closed, but I started to play, teasing my wicked wet pussy with my fingers, trying to bring myself off as he watched.

'Oh very good Lily, yes that's right, tease that knob, spread your pussy for me, oh yes you're very nice and wet.. oh yeah I like that fat clit... I think I may need to finger you.....'

'Please you can do anythong only suck my tits sir...'

'All in good time.'

I played and played and moaned and shivered as he watched me, urged me to pleasure myself. I tweaked and rubbed and plunged and teased, but it was no good, I couldn't cum whilst he watched. Eventually he sighed. 'Oh Lily, do I even have to help you with this?'

'Oh, sir please...'

And then I felt his gentle fingers parting my pussy lips, prodding and opening, wet and warm, and then slipping inside me, dee inside me, twisting and plunging like Gods....

I arched and cried, 'oh God, oh God, oh yes...oh sir I love your fingers in me... please sir more sir finger fuck me and suck my tits........just play with me, please sir...I'll do anything...'

He licked my teats. 'You like that, Lily? Shall we try the teats again?'

And now, oh bliss and humiliation, he was sucking and licking on my hard tight teats again as he fingered me gently, probing and stretching my virgin pussy as I ached and strained and tried to grip him with my warm, hungry tissues...

Soon his fingers were in me, thrusting and fucking, stretching and using, but his lovely mouth was still working my swollen jugs, milking them, loving them... and then he pulled away. I started up at him. He was milking both tits with his expert fingers.

'You want me to cukle your clit?'

'Oh God yes...'

I felt his warm breath over my pussy. Then, as I started to shiver and beg him to suck me hard and rough he said, 'oh yes, I think so...' and I felt his tongue on the hood of my swollen clit for the first glorious time.

Oh God you men and their tongues, when you probe and tickle and lick and taste. The firm pressure, the teasing, the way you part our pussy lips... a man's tongue is the most fantastic thing. Still today that first touch of a tongue on the spot between my inner lips fires me like a dragon.

'Yes, please do it, oh God please do me, fuck me, anything...'

His mouth was wonderful, hot and wet, suckling and soothing my aching swollen clit, his tongue playing it so that it grew and grew as his fingers played and pulled my slutty teats. I pushed my aching muff at him as he chewed me and then licked me slowly, deliciously, once, twice, three times 'oh god sir, oh please suck me more...' but he was relentless. The ripening and maturing of my hot fat clit began in earnest.

Oh God how he teased and played. He fed off my clit like an animal as his tongue probed and fucked my virgin cunt. He nibbled and chewed and gobbled and teased, and I built and built and begged for relief... but whenever I was nearly there he would stop, and bite on my labia, and I would shake and cry and the cum would fade and I would beg, 'Oh God, oh Master...

All the time my eyes were closed, so that I didn't have to deal with the shame of it, of my headmaster eating my pussy as he milked my horny teats, the shame of my own lust...

And then, as I thought I could bear it no more I was pushed flat on my back onto the soft carpet and, suddenly I was bereft of his lovely tongue, his working hands. 'Open your eyes, Lily.'

I opened them. Jake was kneeling over me. His mouth was an inch from my muff, an inch from gorgeous pleasure. But - oh horror - above my head was the hugest ugliest cock I had ever seen.

'Lily, I'm afraid that you have caused me some physical discomfort which we need to resolve if I am to fully relieve you and empty your teats. This is my cock, Cyril. Play with Cyril.'

'Oh God sir. No, please...' I stared in horror at his cock. It was bigger than anything I had ever seen on a porn film. It was long, at least nine inches, and as fat as a giant cucumber. It was monstrous and purplish red, and slightly bent. Huge veins stood up on the side of it, like snakes, and on top of it was the fattest juiciest most mushroom shaped cockhead I had ever seen. It was a monster cock, shining and rearing.

'You need me to suck your fat horny clit I will have to trade you suck for suck. Come on, lick my cockhead Lily. Say hello to Cyril.'

'Oh no sir...' but I reached p and took his fat cock between my hands, feeling its hot juiciness, amazed at its lovely texture. 'Oh God, Cyril...'

And he dropped his mouth to my pussy and suckled once, gorgeously, on my throbbing clit, then licked the tender labia where he had bitten me. That's what you want isn't it, Lily?'

'Oh God yes sir...'

'Then put your tongue out...'

'Okay sir. 'Terrified I watched Cyril being lowered towards me, purple and enormous. I put my tongue out carefully and licked his fat velvet head. Cyril was hot and beautiful. He felt gorgeous under my tongue. I licked again. 'Oh Sir I like that...I like Cyril....'

Jake shuddered and probed my pussy with his tongue. His tongue fucked me gently. Shivered and cried. 'Suck for suck baby.'

Cautiously I opened my mouth as wide as I could, took in the fat mushroom head. He filled me. Cyril tasted of cock. I moaned, and Jake slipped three fingers in me and started to stretch and finger fuck me gently. 'That's right Lily, suck on Cyril...You made Cyril swell, you have to help him now...'

'I... oh Sir I don't think I can take him in my pussy.....'

'That's okay. I understand. You just want me to suck your horny cunt?'

'Y...yes sir.'

He sighed. 'Well, of course I'm not going to make you honey. Just watch Cyril and I'll finish you off. You'd like that..?'

'Oh God yes Headmaster. Oh Sir you can cum on my face if you like....'

'O I think I might like that Lily...' Then his mouth took my clit, the whole thing, and started to suckle me rhythmically.

Feelings shot through my pussy. Everything clenched and tightened. His mouth worked, his tongue stroked and played and bit, he chewed and teased, brought me near, cast me down, and inside I tightened, contracted, lusted, begged...

'Oh yes, oh suck that, oh fuck me with your tongue, oh God sir...please let me cum...'

This was gorgeous. I needed this. I rode his tongue like a whore. My horny tits, my aching clit... and all the while I looked at Cyril, and all the while he became more gorgeous...

'Ah Lily, I think we may make you cum now... are you ready to cum for your Master, you hot little slut?'

And he drew my whole fat clit hard into his mouth in a suction grip and plunged his fingers deep into my pussy and my arse.

And lust and joy and happiness and love for Cyril seized me as I stated to cum. With a great groan I reached up for Cyril and I opened my mouth and throat to him and as he plunged into my throat I started to feast and gobble.

As I gobbled I moaned and begged, and the more I moaned the more Jake roughed my juicy wet clit, pulling and tugging and lusting.

And I was cumming and cumming on his fingers and his tongue as I sucked and gagged and lusted, forcing the giant cock into my throat, playing and rubbing and pleasing with an instinct I hadn't known I possessed. Oh Cyril, I listed and gobbled and rubbed and begged like a frantic creature, crying with pleasure as he worked my orgasm, teasing and licking my virgin muff, and I suckled and rubbed and grunted and feasted back on that wonderful cock.

Shuddering and spasming I kept working him, his prick, his shaft, his balls, as my orgasm took me, and left me, and even as he lifted his mouth from my cunt, wet with juices and throbbing with joy, I still worked and feasted and gobbled. My orgasm was done but I was hungry for more. I was on him like a little animal.

And he was laughing. 'Good girl. That's right, suck him and lick him and tease him and play with him until his cum explodes, and you're going to swallow every drop, and as he cums into your throat you're going to push your fingers deep, deep into my arsehole, as far as they will go, and moan with joy.'

I tried to say, 'Oh God yes sir...' but my mouth was too full of cock, and I couldn't come off, I wanted this so badly. He was pushing into my throat now, deep luscious thrusts as he told me what was in store.

I was sucking and slobbering and stroking and playing. Oh God, Cyril was lovely, that hot fat juicy cock, that thick veiny shaft slick with my saliva - oh I begged to suckle him dry.

'You want to lick that? Go on baby, that's right, suck my hairy balls... go on baby, put your finger in my arse... that's right, nice and deep.. now lick my cockhead...'

'Oh Sir, oh yes please Master...,' fingers deep in his tight arse I suckled frantically on his fat mushroom, working it, dribbling and slobbering ad he tweaked my tits, milking me in great spurts as I feasted and fed.

'Oh, Lily you love my cock don't you? Tickle the slit with your tongue baby... that's right, over and over, now take me in your throat, right in, deep in your throat... oh you're good baby, stroke my balls. You love that don't you? You want to suck me every day don't you...?'

And oh, the pleasure was enormous as he worked me with his fingers, and suddenly I knew what I wanted, even more than this. And as I thought it and contracted on his fingers I started to beg him to fuck me and he said, 'Oh Lily, you want to bend over and beg me to slide my fat juicy cock into your delicious wet pussy? You want to ride me whilst your tit bounce, working my cock till you cum?'

'Oh sir yes, oh put it in me now, oh God I'm begging you...'

'I don't know Lily...'

'Fuck me Master, I want to be your slave, your horny whore. I swear you can use me and I will lick you and suck you every day, but please fuck me now...'

'Very well, Lily, you have a deal. I will suck your tits every day if you can please Cyril...' Oh God, and then he was mounting me as I crouched, arse up, on all fours, and Cyril, giant hot juicy Cyril was pushing firm and lust-filled at my wet virgin cunt. I moaned and writhed as his cockhead teased and played and rubbed. Desperately I tried to force him into me. And as I tried to push him into me, that monstrous fat horny cock, my master squeezed my teats, the creamy fluid splashing onto the floor of his study. I begged and begged as Cyril's fat mushroom knob nosed between my cunt lips, sweet and juicy, finding the place where his fingers had stretched me and pushing throbbing and gigantic into the space at the entrance to my pussy.

'Oh yes Master, oh put it in me, oh Master fuck your horny slave with your cock, I want Cyril in me...'

'Oh yeah, you're going to fuck Cyril Lily, you're going to ride my cock on your wet pussy like a whore.. some on Lily, force me into your virgin pussy, fuck your Headmaster properly like a bitch on heat...'

'Oh yes sir, oh please sir...'

Arching and shuddering I was lost in lust, and I stated to push myself back at him, forcing my virgin pussy hard, harder, harder onto the great slippery dick that waited, swollen and ugly, feeling the tight untouched tissues longing to let him in.

'Oh, very nice Lily, do you feel my cockhead? Push hard, Lily, I've stretched you beautifully...that's it, I can feel you gripping my fat dick, you like my cockhead spreading you don't you? Oh, very nice, oh you want that don't you, you want my cock in you, spreading you, fucking you filling you...'

'Oh God, yes, oh Sir it's so big... oh God I need your cock parting me...,' and as his expert hands tweaked and pulled at my tits I pushed and fought, urgent and lusty, forcing his cockhead into the impossibly tight passage that was my pussy, feeling him engage my hymen as I shuddered and begged.

'Oh, fuck me sir please, I beg you, fuck me now... take me with your cock, fill me with Cyril, I'll do anything for Cyril...' I bounced and bounced, pushing at Cyril, aching for him, begging him to plunge me open as Jake squeezed and milked in great pinching tugs. 'You want me to split your hymen, horny slave?'

'Oh God yes.. do your slave now with your fat juicy cock.,' and his hands started a tight pinching on my teats and the sharpness of it was glorious as he reared back and with a roar plunged the whole fat wet hotness of Cyril through the tight membrane of my virginity, spreading and massive and swollen, driving far and hard and luscious and tight into the depths of my hungry spasming cunt.

I screamed with pleasure and pain as he forced his way in, pushing down through my tight horny wetness like a marauding god. As he drove into the length of me, stretching me, filling me, pleasuring me, driving me mad with lust his fingers worked and worked my tits and I was crying with pleasure, 'Oh yes, oh God yes, oh fuck me, fuck me...''

'Oh, lovely tight pussy. You like that don't you, you hot little slut? Work for it Lily, turn around and ride me, I want to see those juicy tits bouncing, I want to see you looking at me and begging for it... come on, slave, work for Master's cock...'

And carefully I rotated on his cock, on the great hot fat swollen pole that impaled me, and I moaned with pleasure. He was still milking me, his eyes hooded, his face a mask of lust as I rose up and drove down, hard and rich and wet and sleek, driving the monster cock into myself in great thrusts, moaning and laughing... and now as I rode him I put my mouth on his and tongued him joyfully and hungrily, in love and in lust, and we tongued each other as I ground and squeezed and rode and fucked him, sliding and lusting and plunging and playing. As I rode I ground him forced him against my g spot, worked myself into a cock-loving frenzy as I begged for more and more.

Oh, it was glorious. On and off I was, pistoning and fucking, then sucking and playing, rubbing him and rimming him, working him and adoring him. I licked his crack and his arse, I feasted on his balls, I rubbed and licked and sucked and played with his cock, and then gloriously I lowered my horny pussy back onto him and rode him as my tits bounced for my master and he lay back and urged me on.

'That's right baby, work for your Master's cum...'

And wondrously, as I worked him I felt the monster Cyril began to swell, and I could feel Master's balls tightening as I worked and begged. He was on his back now and I was on top of him, I could feel him stretching me open, his fingers were deep in my arse as Cyril began at last the long, luscious process of eruption, and my wonderful Master started to groan, 'oh yeah....drink my cum...'

And I climbed off my beautiful Cyril and lowered my pussy to his face. As he gobbled me, his mouth suckling on my clit as if he was sucking my teats I feasted on Cyril until I could feel he was starting to cum.

Oh yeah.... oh it built, and as the heat in my pussy pulsed and raged I stroked and played and gobbled and licked and begged, I felt him swell and throb and swell again as his balls tightened and shuddered and I could feel the hugeness of the pressure of cum building...

In it came, Cyril's wide fat mushroom, pushing into my throat, along my tongue, deep past the gag reflex, down, down into the tissues of my throat.

And he was fucking my face as I fucked his. And at last, as Cyril started to erupt into me, taking my mouth for ever I urged him in, gobbling and feasting, stroking and rubbing and playing and urging as great spurts of hot creamy cum exploded into my throat as I eagerly swallowed, fucking his arse with my fingers...

He moaned and roared as he came in great spurts, 'oh yeah, you like that slave? Do you like Cyril?'

And I moaned onto his fat juicy cock. 'Mmmmmmmm.'

And as he spurted he finished me, the tightness in my tissues erupting into my own roaring orgasm as I came in waves on this mouth and he finger fucked me into exhaustion.

We lay, side by side, gasping for breath then, as my spent pussy throbbed from my cum, he pushed me down to the ground and straddled me.

'Play with my arse, slave. I'm not done. You can't get away with a one-hole fuck with Cyril, he needs his pleasure.'

I was exhausted and ashamed now, and Cyril was collapsed and soft. 'Please sir, maybe another day?'

'I think Uncle Colin tomorrow...''

I thought of Uncle Colin, I started to lick my Master's crack, teasing the rim of his pucker with my tongue, pressing for entry. I liked it. Oh God what a slut I was....I really liked it. As I licked and played he was moaning. 'That's it, honey, you've got the idea. Tongue my arse nice and deep. Shall I suck your little clit?'

'Yes, please Master...;'

'Shall I play with you with my vibrator?'

'Oh God yes Master...'

'Shall I clamp your hot little teats?'

'Oh God yes sir, please give me Cyril sir...' And my teats were clamped and aching, and we were sucking and fucking again, and I was gobbling and pleading and begging again as a long vibrating dildo tooled my hot horny pussy.

Oh God I loved Cyril. His horny fat mushroom, his thick shaft. How I stroked and adored him. Deep in my pussy my lover's vibrating tool throbbed and played me as he turned it up and down and my whole core vibrated in pleasure. My tits, clamped tight now, spurted spontaneously as I gobbled and fed, stroking that shaft in lovely wet sweepings of my hands as he dildo-fucked me...

And at last I was ready. With the dildo vibrating deep in my pussy Cyril's hot wet thickness, lubed and slippery, started to push at my virgin arse ring. And the joy, and the pleasure, and the tightness, and the aching uncertainty as he lubed me and his giant slippery dick began to spread me apart.

I stretched and shuddered and shivered and begged as he pushed, his fat wet cockhead forcing my ring open as the dildo pleased my pussy. I was rocking against him as he pushed and urged his way in, pulling on the nipple clamps, whispering, 'I didn't expect you to be so horny, my little slut...do you like your master's cock? Do you know you're my little toy now? You want me to empty your teats every day after this?'

And I moaned and begged, 'oh Sir yes I'm yours, my tits and my pussy are yours every day, please fuck me now...I'll do anything.'

'Really? I have friends who might help keep your tits empty, baby...'

'Oh yes, oh please.. anything Master.'

And at last his fat juicy tool found a way into me as my ring relaxed and he was past, and through, driving down deep, deep in to the depths of me as I begged, the great thick shaft now stretching my ring.

'Oh, my god Master I can't. Please master be slow...'

And he took the dildo out from me and rested its vibrating head against my clit, and I moaned and cried as he started to ride me, thrusting his monster cock into my velvet hot arse, driving deep into me as the dildo pushed back into my pussy and I begged him to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me.

The feeling started to build up at once. Different to the pussy fuck, wild and deep, and I rode and promised and begged my master for more, my clamped tits swinging, his dick in my arse, the dildo making me explode and explode in relentless orgasms. He worked me till he could work me no more, till exhausted, Cyril swelled and shuddered and unloaded his last eruption of sweet creamy cum into me.

So that was it. I was no longer a virgin. I had been fucked in every way possible. I knew how to cum, how to ride, how to suck, how to fuck. I was perfect.

The only trouble was, all I wanted was Cyril. I lay there for hours suckling on him that evening as my Master finished his marking. I signed the slave contract then and there.

After that I would go to my Master's office every day, on an excuse, just to feed on my master's cock in return for his feasting on my tits and fucking on me. Every day I would drop to my knees under his desk and please him. Every day I would deep throat him and take his lovely spunk.