Lily - My Savior

Story Info
John finds the woman of his dreams.
6.6k words
4.59
31.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toby_dog
Toby_dog
367 Followers

This is the story of a man who found the woman of his dreams. The woman who he planned to spend the rest of his life with.

But he found out that life usually has other plans.

Authors note;

All characters, who engaged in sexual activity, are over the age of 18.

At no time was there any underage sexual activity.

Pedophilia is a crime.

Lily - My savior

I sat in my recliner, drink in hand, staring blankly out the window. It has now been 3 years since I lost my wife of 17 years. First came the accident which took part of her sight. Then came the cancer, which claimed the rest of her.

I downed what was left in my glass and poured another. In my semi-drunk state, my mind wandered back to the first day I saw my Mai Ling and her sweet, little daughter, Lily.

*****************

'Alright John, either you mow the lawn today, or you don't go to the summer dance'. I heard my father's voice boom out.

So here I am at 8 am pushing a very stubborn lawn mower. Then again, it could be due to my own procrastination of not mowing when it was due. I even procrastinated to the point that I had to repeat a grade in high school. That bad trait has now allowed the grass to grow several inches too high, for the mower to accomplish the job properly.

I have already made several trips back and forth from the front yard to the back. Sweat was running down my shirtless torso, soaking my jeans. It must already be in the 90's. I take the towel from around my neck and wipe my face. I shake the sweat from my hair sending a shower of water all over.

As I am about to turn to make another pass to the back, a car pulls up to the house next door, followed by a moving van. At first, I pay little attention, then a total vision of beauty exits the car. I am mesmerized.

She walks around the car and opens the back door. After a minute the cutest little girl steps out and waves to me. I wave back. She takes the woman's hand and they walk up to the front door and, after unlocking it, walks inside. The movers start their work immediately.

It takes me another 2 hours to finish my sentence of mowing. After putting the mower away, I enter the house, go straight to my room and enjoy a long shower.

It was 3 days later that I was finally able to meet my new neighbors. We introduced ourselves, and when I shake her hand, rockets went off in my brain. I could see that something similar happened with her.

"Hi, I'm John." My voice cracked out with a higher pitch than normal.

"Hi yourself. I'm Mai Ling. My daughter's name is Lily." Her brown eyes were intense and her smile was warm.

"I don't mean any disrespect, but those are very beautiful names." I raised my hands to show that I was not a threat.

"None taken. That is very kind of you to say so." She did a small bow of respect.

Just then, a very small hand took mine. I looked down into the most beautiful brown eyes that I have ever seen. "Hi, my name is Lily. What is yours?" Her small voice sung like a lullaby.

"Hi, my name is John." She reached her arms up and I picked her up. She wrapped her little arms around my neck and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. I noticed that Mai Ling had put her hand over her mouth in surprise.

"She has never done that with anyone before. She is usually friendly, but not like that." Mai Ling laughed and small tears fell from those beautiful eyes. "Since her father was killed over a year ago, in the war, she has been somewhat reserved in her actions towards other people."

"Then I am truly honored to have received such a gift." I gave Lily a kiss on her cheek and a gentle hug as well. I felt that our meeting was kismet.

Such began our relationship. I would sit for Lily when Mai Ling needed to work. Lily would have me playing the games that little girls play. Mostly with her serving tea to a big stuffed bear and a home made doll. It was during times like this, that I began to have the love of a father for this little girl.

We all went out together to the park or the lake. I would mow her lawn, as well as my own, without being told. My father said that it almost gave him a heart attack the first time that I did it.

During the next 2 years, Mai Ling and I were nearly inseparable. We never engaged in any sexual activity.

My parents just thought at first it was a phase. But then, they came to realize that what we had was very real.

Lily started to refer to me as daddy, and my parents as grandma and grandpa.

I even arrived late to class one day because I took her to the first day of kindergarten. I taught her how to ride a bike and how to swim. I did those and all of the other things that dads do for their children.

Mai Ling and I went out to the movies and such alone. We never engaged in any sexual activity. But the love we shared was as real as any couple in love. We knew that our marriage was not far off.

Because I wanted to do right by this woman and little girl, my school work improved such that I graduated from high school, with honors, and received a full ride scholarship.

For my 19th birthday she wanted to give me a gift that will forever be cherished. She wanted to take my virginity.

It was June and I had just received my diploma from high school. We just put Lily to bed for the 3rd time. She was still wound up from the graduation party for me. We had taken her and my parents to the lake for the day.

"I am only 19 but that little 5 year old has more energy then I ever hope to have." I laughed as Mai Ling and I hugged.

"You better have more energy left. Because I intend to keep you up for the rest of the night." Mai Ling put her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss that curled my toes. Her tongue slid across my lips, then slid into my mouth. I was french kissing the woman of my dreams.

Our hips ground together. My erection was unmistakable, as it sought entrance into her womanhood.

"Let's go upstairs and get more comfortable." She took my hand and led me up the stairs. I peeked into Lily's room to make sure that she was asleep. From the looks of her, I don't believe a bomb going off in her room would have awakened her.

We entered Mai Ling's bedroom and stood by the bed. We undressed each other. When I was naked, Mai Ling went to her knees, took my cock in hand and gently kissed it. She ran her tongue along the shaft.

Then we heard the little angel. "Mommy, I'm thirsty." Oh well. That is life when you have a little one. So much for that bomb, it must have been a dud. I dressed and went home.

All during my college years the only woman I dated was Mai Ling. During spring break, just before I graduated from college, we were married. Mai Ling was 27 and I was 22.

I had completed my Bachelor's degree in Architecture in 3 years. Upon graduation, we moved into the same house next door to my parents.

Mai Ling and I started a business designing homes for a custom home builder, she was already doing there interior designing. We were a good team. Our business flourished from the very beginning.

Lily would run over to grandpa and grandma's house for milk and cookies after school while Mai Ling and I would still be working in our home office. Life was great for the first 5 years, until the accident.

While an associate was hanging a picture, it slipped out of their hands and fell, the glass shattering as it hit the floor. Mai Ling was standing at the bottom of the ladder. A piece went flying, the glass shard penetrated her left eye, blinding her.

That, though, did not stop her. She still did her interior designing as always. But it was shortly after our 14th wedding anniversary that our world fell apart.

Mai Ling was diagnosed with stage 4 uterine cancer. The doctor said that she needed to have surgery. So on a September morning, one of the loves of my life was wheeled into an operating room to have, what was hoped to be, life saving surgery.

But 3 years after the surgery, and various chemo and radiation treatments, Mai Ling lay dying. I sat by her bedside holding her hand. I prayed to every God there was to save my love. Lily and her new husband were there constantly. Then that moment came that I feared most.

"John my love, I am sorry for not bearing any children of your own. I wanted a large family. You are the perfect father and husband. It has been my honor to be called your wife." Her breathing became more labored.

"It has been my honor to be your husband and a father to Lily. I have all that I ever needed in the 2 of you." I kissed her hand and she felt the tears running down my face. She called Lily to her side.

"Lily, take care of your father always. Remember our talks. He is still very important in your life." She reached up and brushed some hair out of Lily's face. Lily fell across Mai Ling, sobbing. She was only able to choke out an I love you before Mai Ling closed her eyes for the final time.

Late that night, the woman at the center of my dream world, was gone. So was my dream.

*******************

I took a large gulp from the bottle. To hell with the glass, it takes too much time. Just then, my front door opened, and there stood my angel. "Hey daddy, ...what ...are ...you ...doing?"

"Getting drunk. ...Today is your mother's ...and mine wedding anniversary." My speech was beginning to slur.

"I know. That is why I am here. ...We need to celebrate it together." I could see the tears running down her cheeks.

"Where is what's his name?" I did not like the little weasel.

"I am divorcing him. ...I found out that he has been lying to me ...our entire married life. He is impotent, ...and has been since birth." She feel into my lap, sobs racking her body. "Also, he had been cheating on me."

I just held onto my little girl. All 5' 3'' and 90 lbs of her. She is built just like her mother.

"That lying little bastard." I found that my alcohol buzz suddenly cleared.

"When you settle down baby, ...you can move back into your old room. ...For now, just let daddy hold you, ...and just cry it out." John felt the tears come to his eyes as well. Lily always wanted children.

"Daddy, ...I already took ...everything ...that I wanted ...out of that house. He can ...keep the rest." She was trying to breath and talk at the same time. Instead, she was just hiccuping out her words.

We held each other for a while. Then she turned her head up towards my face, placed a hand behind my head, and pulled me down into a gentle, but not so daughterly kiss. I tasted her tears.

"What is that for, baby?" As our lips parted.

"I need to show you ...how much I love you. I made Mom a promise ...to always take care of you." The love in her brown, tear filled eyes, showed her love for me. "Besides, you are the only man that I have ever truly loved."

"There have been only 2 women in my life that I have truly loved. One was your mother, the other was my dog Lady." I smiled at the reaction she had.

"You never had a dog." She punched me in the chest. "You know that you love me. Sometimes you are so mean." Her tear streaked face, smiled.

"There, that is all I wanted. Just to see you smile." I kissed her forehead.

"I'm tired. Let's go to bed." I said as I stood up. "Your bed is still made up."

"Can't I sleep with you?" Her voice was pleading. "I don't want to be alone."

"Yes, but only if you behave. Stay on your side." I hugged her as we walked to the bedroom.

She suddenly pulled away from me, and ran outside to her car. She came back in shortly afterwards with an overnight bag. She changed into a somewhat shear nightie. She got under the covers on her mother's side, pulled the covers back on my side, and patted it.

"When I said let's go to bed, I meant to go to sleep. Right now you are hurting. Let's give it some time before we do something that we will both regret." I got under the covers and pulled her to me. She placed her head on my chest, and my arm went around her shoulders.

"Good night baby. I love you." I lovingly kissed her forehead.

"Good night John. I love you too. I promise to always take care of you." She very softly kissed my cheek. I noticed how she addressed me. We were both asleep shortly afterwards.

The sun shining through the window, awakened me. Lily was still in the same position, as she was when we went to sleep. She was sleeping soundly. I very carefully removed myself from her embrace, so that I could go and relieve the pressure in my bladder.

After taking care of my morning business, I dressed and went into the kitchen and made my coffee. I found myself smiling. A feeling of happiness and joy, tugged at my heart again. The heaviness that I have felt for the last 3 years, had been lifted.

My Lily was here, and the spirit of her mother seemed to be smiling at that. I grabbed a cup of coffee, and went into my office to work for the first time in a week.

I am still an architect, and am still designing new homes, for the same custom home builder. The home that I am currently working on, is due within the next month.

I reviewed the current design that I was working on. I immediately noticed several errors. My grief that was felt for our upcoming anniversary, had clouded my judgment. I spent several minutes using the delete button, rather than adding to the design.

It was 10 am when I felt a pair of small hands rub my shoulders. "Good morning John." Lily placed a gentle kiss on my cheek. She was still wearing her little nightie.

"Good morning to you as well. Did you sleep well?" I wrapped an arm around her waist, as she stood next to me.

"Yes. Thank you. I have not slept that well in quite some time." She hugged my head into her chest.

"You need to go and get some clothes on. We need to unload your car. I don't believe that the neighbors would appreciate you traipsing around outside like that." I gave her ass a hard slap.

"OW! Why did you do that?" Lily rubbed her ass, as she stepped away from me.

"Because young lady, I am still the parent here and you are walking around like a hooker." The smile on my face, took away the seriousness of the scolding.

"Alright, I will go and get dressed. But this business of parent/child is going to change. Just as soon as my divorce goes through." She walked back to the bedroom rubbing her ass.

After we ate breakfast, we emptied her car. Putting everything in her old bedroom. Lily spent the day organizing her meager belongings, and cleaning the house. It felt really good having someone else here.

I spent the day working on the design, only stopping for lunch. By dinner time, I had completed that portion of the house. Tomorrow, I will need to go back and recheck all of my previous ones. The house that I have been working on, is over 4,000 square feet.

During the day, Lily was in contact with her divorce attorney. Her lawyer said that since there is so little property, and Lily does not want anything else, it should go through fairly quickly.

As I sat in my recliner after dinner, Lily came in after finishing in the kitchen. She sat on the couch and turned to me. "John, we need to talk." Her expression said that she was very serious.

"OK, baby. What do you want to talk about?" I took a sip of my after dinner coffee.

"Us." She began to cry. "My mother was the woman of your dreams. ... She told me that you were the man of her dreams. ...You were the father ...of my dreams. Mom and I would often talk, ...mostly about you. What I was to do when ...she passed away.

" We both have lost her. Towards the end, ...she had me promise to always take care of you. She knew that I was ...deeply in love with you. ...Not only as a father, ...but as a woman who loves a man." She broke down into heavy sobbing.

I held my arms out, and she cuddled, snugly into my chest. Just as she did when she was a little girl. I let her cry it out. I sensed the pain that she had carried since her mother's death.

When she finally settled down, I wiped the tears from her cheeks. Placed a finger under her chin, lifted her face, and placed a loving kiss on her lips.

She responded immediately. Her arms wrapped around my neck. Mine around her waist. I quickly found myself in a full lip lock. Our tongues dueling, in a deep french kiss.

"Take me to bed John." As she pulled away, then resumed our kiss. "Please make love to me." Our lips barely separating.

I placed my arm under her knees, stood up, and carried her to the bedroom. She never stopped kissing me. I laid her on the bed, stood back , and removed my clothes. She did the same.

She moved so that she was laying on the pillows, I laid on top of her. We resumed our lovers kiss. She pushed me so she could roll over to her side. She then reached for my cock, and started to stroke it. It came to life immediately.

I broke our kiss, moving my head so I could take a very hard nipple, of her B sized breasts, into my mouth. At first, I only teased the little nub. Then nibbled on it. That brought a big moan from Lily. I reached across and started to pinch and pull on her other nipple, as I mouth teased the first one.

"Oh John. ...Yes, love me darling. ...Take my body, ...it's yours." She released a long sigh at that point.

My hand traveled down her body, until it reached her womanhood. She was very wet. My fingers slid through her lips, until they found her love button. Her hips came off of the bed.

"Yes, ...yes. That's it,...make me cum." Lily moaned.

I removed my fingers from her slit, and brought them to my mouth. I tasted her sweetness for the first time. I needed to taste it at the source. I slowly worked my way down her body. Kissing her delicate skin along the way.

I ran my tongue around her belly button, this brought another moaning 'yes' from her lips. My nose ran through her little landing strip, then my mouth made contact with my intended target. The fragrance was divine.

I put my hands on the back of her thighs, and pushed them up, and out, away from her chest. This opened her flower. I licked it from her rosebud, to her clit. Her hips came off of the bed. Her juices oozed from the opening. When I took her clit into my mouth and sucked, that caused her to have an orgasm.

I hungrily lapped up the offering. This caused her to have another orgasm, as the first one continued to rattle her body. I stuck my tongue as far into her pussy, as I could reach. This caused a third orgasm in less than a minute. Her breathing was coming in short, gasping breaths.

"Stop, John. Please stop. ...I can't take...anymore." I lowered her legs, so they were sitting on my shoulders. I then got up on my knees, and placed my cock at the entrance to her flower. I slowly rubbed it along the slit. Running it through her juices.

I put the tip just inside. "I will give you a chance to refuse this. Once I enter you, it means that you are mine for life." I said this to Mai Ling the first night we made love. I am having the same feelings now, as those of that night.

"Fuck me John. ...I have been yours ...since the first day we met." She pushed her hips up to impale herself. I pushed down, until I was buried to the back of her pussy. My 8'' cock was touching her cervix.

"Oh God. You feel so good in me. ...Fuck me John, ...give me all you have." She was humping my cock as I held still above her.

I pulled back, just leaving the head in. Then started to go slowly in and out. Lily was going twice as fast as me. So I just started to pound her pussy with jack hammer speed. A continuous chorus of 'yes, ...yes. ...Fuck me, ...fuck me.' came from her mouth.

Lily continued to orgasm throughout our fucking. She was somewhere near a dozen, when I approached my own. "I'm going ...to cum."

Toby_dog
Toby_dog
367 Followers
12