Lily - My Savior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't pull out. ...Cum in me...I want to feel it." Lily started to shake and spasm. Her legs were flying back and forth between her shoulders and my waist, in wide circles.

Just when I released my load, Lily raised her legs as far above her head as possible, and held them there. She was bent in half.

I went stiff as I shot load after load into her overflowing pussy. "Yes...yes...give me all of it. ...Fill me with your cum." Lily screamed.

Our breathing was difficult at best. We were each gulping for air. It took several minutes for us to calm down. Lily never put her legs down. I fell to her side.

"Lily, you can put your legs down, baby." I reached over the one leg, and kissed her.

"No. I need to make sure that as many of your sperm, reaches one of my eggs. I am fertile right now." She smiled as the light shone from her face.

"But you are my daughter." I was shocked with her actions.

"You were my ...step-father. That technically ended the day my mother died. You never adopted me. Mother did not want you to, remember? It was just for this reason. She outsmarted you on that.

"Besides, my lawyer said that I needed to become pregnant before the divorce, just to prove that I was not the problem in the marriage." She reached down to her pussy, and felt some of my cum leaking out. She put some on her finger and sucked it off.

After a few more minutes, she lowered her legs. We turned towards each other and hugged. We kissed with almost as much passion as before.

"Lily, I am an old man. Why would you want to get stuck with me?" My question was sincere.

"First off, you are not old. There are only 14 years between our ages. I am 25, you are 39. I can bear you as many children, as you want. You are only starting out a little late, in having kids." She was slowly sliding down my body.

"Let me prove it. I bet, this thing can go again." She sucked my cock to the back of her throat. Tasting our combined juices. "We taste good. I need to do this each time we make love."

Lily took my cock back into her mouth. She sucked it as if she was a baby sucking on a bottle. Then popping it out, she licked up and down the shaft. She sucked and licked each of my balls. My cock began to harden.

Then she took it all the way to the back of her throat again. Using her throat muscles to stimulate the head. Her nose was buried in my groin.

She only needed to continue to suck me, like this, for a couple of minutes, until I was fully hard again.

Lily slid up my body, until she could lift one leg and insert my cock into her already cum filled pussy.

She pushed herself all of the way down, until our groins were mashing together. She held herself there briefly, sighing contently. Then she fucked herself by moving her hips back and forth. Slowly at first, then so fast that her hips were a blur.

It took me some 5 minutes until I felt my orgasm approaching. Lily had 3 more during that time. Her mother was not that multi-orgasmic. I could tell she was trying to hold off with her last one, to cum with me. "Ready, baby. I am going to give you some more cum." I pushed up and started to jack hammer up into her.

This finished us both off. My second load was very small, but my cock spasmed just as hard. This allowed Lily to explode on top of me. Our juices soaking my groin. When she stopped shaking and shivering, from her orgasm, She fell on top of me.

That is the way we fell asleep, after I pulled the covers over us.

During the night, Lily had slid off of me, but she was still wrapped in my arms. I realized, as I looked upon her face, that I had found the second woman of my dreams.

"Thank you, Mai Ling. You knew that this day would come. I will love you forever." I prayed silently.

I tried to remove myself from our embrace, but that only awakened Lily. "Where do you think you are going?" Her voice was light, but mischievous.

"I thought that I would get up, relieve my bladder. Then get dressed, make some coffee and go to work." She held me firmly, so I could not get up.

"Well, you can go and relieve yourself, but then you need to return here and do your work with me." She smiled broadly.

"That house will not draw itself. So, if you want for me to bring in the money to support this house, then I need to do my work elsewhere." My tone was light, but firm.

"Alright, but you will take care of me tonight." She released my morning wood. I ran to the bathroom.

Over the following 3 months, I completed that house on time, and was given 2 more. The owner of the construction company, noted that my mood had lightened tremendously since Lily moved back in. I told him that it must be that I am doing what I truly love.

We also found out that Lily was pregnant. This was on the same day that she stood in front of the judge, and was given her divorce. It was to be final in a month, due to the circumstances. We went out to dinner after going shopping for maternity clothes.

The little weasel tried to claim that Lily was also unfaithful, but Lily's attorney tore his ass apart. The judge awarded Lily a large monetary settlement, even though she did not ask for one.

Needless to say, we spent most of that night in a wrestling match of love making. It started in the car on the way home.

The seat belt chimed when Lily removed her belt. She hiked up her skirt, reached under it, and pulled her panties down. She grabbed my hand, and brought it to her pussy. It was already running with her juices. There was a wet spot on the seat.

"Play with me. ...Make me cum. ...My pussy ...is on fire." Lily was moaning so loud that I was afraid that the car next to us would hear.

"Lily! ...What are ...you doing?" I was still working my fingers in her pussy.

"Trying ...to have ...you make ...me cum!" She pushed my fingers deeper into her soaking wet pussy.

I moved my fingers, so that they made contact with her clit. I rubbed as fast as I could. My focus was so intent on her, that I almost rear ended a car. As we sat for the light, I finished my task for Lily.

"Yes John. ...Make me cum! ...Yes ...Yes!" Her hips came off of the seat so high, that her pussy could be seen by the car next to us. My fingers were dripping with her juices. She settled back into the seat, her breathing was ragged and shallow. We finished the rest of the ride home in relative quiet.

Immediately after entering the house, Lily started to take her clothes off. She was naked before she reached the dining room.

"I will be on the bed. Hurry, I need you to fuck me into tomorrow." If this is what life with this little pregnant vixen is going to be like, I am going to need a heart transplant in the very near future.

I was still standing with the door open, as Lily did her strip tease. I closed it, and began to take my own clothes off. I was naked by the time I reached the bedroom. Lily was laying on the bed, with her legs open. Her hands were on top of her pussy.

"Here John. Put that big, beautiful cock right here. Give our baby a cum bath." She purred, as if she was a kitten.

My cock was as hard as ever. I climbed up onto the bed, positioned my cock at her entrance, and pushed into an extremely hot, wet pussy.

"Yes John, ...my love. ...Give me all of it. ...Fuck me my love. ...Fuck me, ...fuck me." Her voice was strained. Her hips were moving as fast as my cock was entering her. The bed was shaking.

I was pounded into her as fast as I could go. We kept this pace up for several minutes. Then I stopped and pulled out. Lily gave me a very angry look. That is until I dove into her pussy. I licked, sucked and probed with my lips, fingers and tongue. I licked from her rosebud, to her clit.

"Oh God John. Eat me...eat me. ...I need ...your cock...now!" Her begging kept me hard. I was able to take in some much needed air. She was gasping for air. I got back up on my knees, and pushed back in. I put her legs over my shoulders.

"Yes...yes. Give me ...all of it." Lily was pushing hard against me pushing her groin into mine, in an effort to rub her clit against my groin. As I continued to fuck her, I rubbed my finger over her clit. This did the job.

I'm cumming! ...I'm ...cumming." Her hips became a blur. I had difficulty in being able to hold onto her legs. Her climax was explosive. She squirted all over my groin. I shot my load into her, shortly after her climax.

I dropped her legs, and fell on top of her. Our breathing was hard, we were blowing into each others ear. It sounded like a thunderstorm.

As I was pulling out, I took my cock and rubbed it over her rosebud.

She shivered in response. "Do that again. I like the feeling." She pushed against me, pushing the head harder against her rosebud.

"Would you like for me to fuck you there sometime?" I asked with an evil tone and look on my face.

"I never did it there. But for you my darling, I would love to." She kissed me with a passion that caused, my now fully deflated cock, to stir.

"Then we will need to research on how to do it properly. Now, I want to take a shower. Then we need to talk." I gave her a kiss that told her of my love for her. Then went to take my shower.

We went into the living room, after we both showered. "This has to do with the business. We are losing money, because it is only providing half of the services that it provided when your mother was alive.

"So, what I need for you to do is to take her place. You have just as much knowledge and know how as she had. Tomorrow, I am meeting with the contractor to have him approve you doing the interior design work. That way we get things back to the way they were." The look on her face, was priceless. She was overjoyed with the proposal.

I convinced Lily that I needed to rest that night. So I was able to get a full nights sleep.

In the morning, I was up, showered and dressed by 8 am. Lily was still asleep. I grabbed one of her rings.

I did go to speak with the contractor, but not just about that.

I am wanting him also to build a house for me. He happily agreed. He also approved to have Lily do the interior design work. She would be a partner in the business.

Also, I told him that I was going to ask Lily to marry me. He gave his congratulations. As a wedding present, he said that he would build the house for cost.

My next stop was the jeweler. I gave her the ring, she would make sure that the wedding and engagement rings would fit. I paid for the set that I picked out, then waited for her to do any resizing.

An hour later, I was on my way to the lawyer's office to file paperwork to have Lily as an owner and partner. It would be ready just after the wedding.

When I walked through the door, Lily came running into my arms crying. "I thought that something happened to you. It is nearly 4 pm. You have been gone all day." Her sobs were causing her body to shake.

"I needed to take care of several things. All very important. As soon as you settle down, I will show you one of them." I just held her as she calmed down.

I led her to the couch and had her sit. I knelt in front of her. "Lily Marie Chang, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" I held the ring out, as I held her left hand.

Her crying started again. "Yes!" I placed the ring on her finger. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me down. We made love for the next hour on the couch. Afterwards, we cleaned up, and went out to dinner.

Lily and I were married a week later at the courthouse. She signed the paperwork to become part owner of the company. Just like her mother and I, designing homes. I now had my second dream woman by my side, for life. Life was complete once more.

Lily and I worked on the next house on my schedule. Her keen eye picked up on a few problems in the customers request. Her mother's ability was definitely passed on. I designed according to Lily's ideas. The contractor and customer loved the completed design.

We did so well that, we won the home show design award of the year, for that design, 7 months later. There was a very nice monetary prize that went with it. We then started to receive requests from other contractors to do designs for them.

Our son, Robert, was born shortly afterwards.

We had completed one other design during that time. I did not want Lily to know about this next design that we were working on. So I had the contractor put a work order in according to my specifications, with a phony customer name. Lily and I began working on it.

"Lily, what do you think of this?" I put out a suggestion.

"No. If it was me, I would do this." I put it that way into the design. That was the way it went, until the design was complete. The design also included a large room for our design studio.

I had already contacted a realty office, and obtained the land to build it on. Eight months later, after giving the completed design to the builder, I was walking Lily through the completed house.

"I love it. I am sure that the new owners would love it as well. I was not really sure that the bar would look this good." We checked the bedrooms out. The one for the nursery, was fantastic. Lily fell in love with it.

We walked through the design studio. Lily was in awe of the amount of light coming through the windows.

We walked out to the kitchen. Lily had tears in her eyes. "This is the kitchen that I want, John." I just smiled at that.

I reached into my pants pocket, and pulled the keys out. "Well, since you love it so much, here are the keys. This is our house."

She started to ball. I had to hold her. Her knees would not stay straight. The contractor was giving his congratulations. He left after I gave him a very big thank you.

We moved in the following week. It was a good thing. Lily was pregnant again. The nursery was going to get used.

As I lay here on the couch, my daughter sleeping on my chest, I said the same prayer to Mai Ling. "Thank you, Mai Ling. You knew that this day would come. I will love you forever."

It was pure happenstance that I found the woman of my dreams at 16. The events of that faithful day were pure kismet, that set everything in motion. It was now the denouement of those many things in our lives, coming together.

I placed a gentle kiss on my daughter's forehead. "Your grandma is watching over you, my little Mai Ling." Life had come full circle.

Thank you for reading my little story. As always, please comment and vote. It is a pleasure for me to write these little ditties of life.

In this story, a man thought he had found the woman he would spend the rest of his life with, only to have that dream shattered.

Then , life gave it back to him. The moral - life is strange, but never give up.

12