All Comments on 'Lily - My Savior'

by Toby_dog

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

A truly outstanding story. Kind of a tear jerker at times, but very, very well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Plot lacking perhaps?

A little lacking in the plot in my opinion.

The impotence issue should have been discovered, possibly prior to the wedding, or on the first night of the marriage.

The impotence would have been a 100% cause to have the marriage annulled since the consummation of the marriage did not occur.

Then the hubby has an affair as an impotent? Top that off with the divorce lawyer suggesting she get pregnant to prove...what.

Anyway, thanks for your time and effort to entertain dimwits like myself. I am looking forward to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Very well written story. Had me crying through a good portion of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

I am a grown man and I will say this in all honesty. This brought a tear to my eye with the creativity on the whole subject plot and how everything was written. Great story!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Unbelievably Good

That was a very beautiful and touching story. I was heartbroken when Mai Ling passed away but the ending was so moving.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Lovely Story.

Absolutely loved it.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Loved it

Thank you for a beautiful story of love tragedy and hot sex. The babies really made the story so believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nice story. Not just all suck and fuck. Keep up the good work,

mav1971mav1971over 4 years ago
What did I read?

Good job trying to hide your pedophile fantasies.

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 4 years ago
Nice story

Heart-warming for sure...one thing that could improve your technique is having the conversational exchanges loosen up, so that they appear more like we actually speak to each other in such an intimate relationship. Otherwise, very good work Toby_dog, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Lily married a man who had been impotent "since birth"? That's not possible. And she married a man who was obviously impotent when she met him and therefore never had sex with her....hard to believe, and he was having an affair? Some major problems with that part of the story, just not credible. But the basics of the story were nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hideous Writing!

Reads like it was written by a machine.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
BRAVO !!!!! MUCH BETTER. !!!!^*!^*!^*!

Well your catching on, this was a much better job.

Well done, some places still need a little help, but I see

your still working on it. Keep up the good work and.

...THANKS...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToby_dog@Toby_dog
70 y/o male, married to the same woman for 50 years. Have lived in Fl, IL, AR, NY, AL. In foreign countries of Vietnam and Japan. Proud father, grandfather and great grandfather. Love this country and will fight still today to keep it free.

story TAGS