Lily (My Second Fuck)

Story Info
My second girl.
769 words
3.69
6.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was several years ago now and I wish the memory was more recent in my mind. But I shall strive to tell the story with as much detail as I can remember and will be honest to the truth. Lily was in the freshman english class. Short, white and brown hair she wasn't bad looking. Not a model by any means, and not the hottest I've done but a cute girl. Anyways to the story...

As english class got out we both we walking back to our dorm to find out we were going to the same place. Her to the girls side of the building and me to the guys side. We talked a little but nothing noteworthy. As the days went by we always walked back together and she mentioned me being cute or talking me to date parties once she got through sorority rush. Well one friday night she asked if I'd want to hagout with her and her friends at the bars. Who was I to say no... So we go to the freshman bar and she's grinding on me and we make out on the dance floor. As we get back to the dorms she comes up to my room to hangout. Believe it or not we didn't fuck that night. We talked for a while and when the time came that she had to leave we stood up and she says "kiss me." So we makeout a little before she leaves. Of course in hindsight I would've fucked her then and there but remember I had only fucked that one girl one time and I was hammered that night so I was a little nervous.

"You know we can do more than makeout if you want."

That's the text I got the next day. I made up some story about not having condoms that night but of course I did.

A quick thing I should mention is that I was rushing a fraternity. So as I was going through pledgeship her brother was an active member of the frat and was on the exec board. (It'll be relevant later)

So a few days later on Tuesday Lily asks if I want to hangout and I say yes. I go over to her room and we start watching some netflix show. After an episode we start making out. My hand goes into her pants and I start fingering her. She's moaning and starts rubbing my cock through my shorts. She pulls them down and my hard dick is free. I quickly put on a condom and enter her. She gasps as my 6.5 inch and very thick cock is inside her. I start pumping and thrusting into her. I get that sensation when I know I'm about to cum. And my load explodes into the condom. Knowing it was kinda fast I keep thrusting even after cumming. Her breathing starts to quicken. The moans get a little louder. Her eyes roll back as she grunts and squeaks "oo I'm gonna cum." I feel her tighten around my cock. She starts shaking and digs her nails into my back as she cums. We lay there in bed for a while and kiss some more before I have to leave.

I fucked Lily about 4 more times that year... one of them deserves mentioning in my mind.

As I mentioned her brother was an exec as the frat I was pledging. One night we had a meeting (basically just hazing) that was particularly bad. We got yelled at and had to do lots of annoying stuff. One guy had to drink old spoiled milk and then eat a raw onion. Her brother was one of the guys leading it. We all left this meeting in a bad mood. I needed to blow off some steam. Well Lily was gonna take it harder than she'd ever been fucked in her life. I invited her over and quickly went to town. I got her on her knees sucking me within about 45 seconds of entering my room and then told her to stand up and bend over and I just let loose. Fucking harder than I've ever done in my life. Multiple people on my dorm floor heard her noises and could hear the sound of my smashing into her ass cheeks. I finished inside her and had her leave so I could sleep.

After that I only saw her one time that year and saw her a few times the following year. You'll soon find out what happened when we met up again the following year.