All Comments on 'Lily the Stripper pt. 01'

by MissEmmaS

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn19 months ago

Deserves a sequel. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Need more need more

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246019 months ago

This is hilarious!!! What is this, a Disney strip club?!? Do you think the club pays the girls to dance? Wrongo! The girls PAY for the privilege.

You do know that dancers in a strip club are expected to strip right? It’s sort of in the name.

Dances on the stage are expected to end with the girl as nude as local laws allow. Fullly nude in the best clubs, down to a gstring in the mediocre clubs and down to bra and panties in clubs where nobody goes. If a guy wants to see a girl strut about in sexy clothes.he can go to the mall.

Private dances BEGIN fully unclothed. What goes on after that depends upon club rules, what the girl is willing to do and how much extra the client wants to pay. Most clubs are no touch, but that rule gets bent IF the girl is willing. I’ve fingered a few girls, have head to one and got a rather nice handjob once. Do guys get laid? Yes, but those guys are usually the dancers’ boyfriends OR someone willing to pay a king’s ransom for a quick, quiet fuck in the corner.

Talk about a fantasy!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5* Great writing, looking forward to the sequel.

Daryn00Daryn009 months ago

@rapierwit (seriously, it’s that sharp…? Really?)

Chuckles, this is a site that allows authors to generously express their wildest dreams and imaginings in a format that lets them share these ideas and stories with the world.

If you want realism, mate, you came to the wrong place. I imagine it’s extremely unlikely that you’ll find authors that work for weeks and months researching their stories and their work here.

I can well imagine, from both the sarcasm (seemingly as if you’re personally offended) and the detailed descriptions of the environment in your response, that you’re a frequent visitor of establishments where ladies offer intimacy of some level for cash and likely have a lot more experience in this environment then the author of this story perhaps might have, and if you have suggestions about the environment this story is set in, you’re free to SUGGEST them to the author but not slag them off because of them.

Long and short of it, your response seems highly ungrateful and disrespectful to someone offering up their time and effort for public consumption. Grow a pair, show some respect and if you have a problem with someone’s expression of their hopes, dreams and, perhaps, intimate fantasies, I suggest you should damned well stop faffing around with that excuse for a motorcycle in your profile image and prove you can do something better instead of complaining about how someone else isn’t living up to your standards and expectations.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliantly depicted, thrillingly vivid! It really doesn't matter whether it is realistic, you presented this luscious tale as your fantasy. I beg of you dear Emma, give us more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I half expected you to blurt out, "Oh God Fuck me Mike!" just as you were cumming.

Thanks for sharing that fantasy. Vivid and sexy!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey9 months ago

That was one hell of a good story and I hot fantasy.

5 Stars.

FrodovFrodov9 months ago

Fantastic story. I felt almost as if I were right there in the room with your characters. I'm looking forward to more of your writings. Thank you for the entertainment and the imagination.

SteveO_79SteveO_799 months ago

Very good story. Awesome fantasy. I have some similar fantasies but being the male in the story. I hope the high score encourages you to write more, not only in this series but others. Keep up the good work and don't let the negative comments discourage you. You have talent and I'm glad you are sharing it with us.

billrokrabillrokra9 months ago

Loved it! More!

SafeSullySafeSully7 months ago

Your description of this made me so hard

WiredLanWiredLanabout 2 months ago

You've got some hard questions to answer about this story when you get back to the office, Emma.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissEmmaS@MissEmmaS
Hello, and thank you for looking at my profile! I’m Emma, and I originally created this profile to share stories of my past adventures and my current fantasies. My profile got erased and my stories got deleted, but an amazing member of litchat helped me get them back, so they...