All Comments on 'Lily's Confession'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Puke

Very unimaginative crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG - another new cluck low!

Hey this author is about as consistent with the cluck/fag male characters as JPB & MattM are - amazing coincidence isn't it?

YusakuYusakualmost 14 years ago
Very nice

Just wish it was a bit longer!

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 14 years ago
Well done, but I didn't like it.

You've done a good job of getting a lot of info and drama into such a short piece. The technical aspects and character development are very good.

The way the wife plans on continuing to see her love and the way the husband reacts, kills the story for me. I realize that my taste in stories may differ with some of your fans, but it is my choice.

While I commend you on you writing skills I will say that I won't be reading anymore of your stories. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Too short!

really good read. BUT! <there is always a but (no punn indended) isn't there?> far to short. maybe you could continue into a further chapter. My thanks to a great author. 'A'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unbeliveable plot

Sorry... was real(and good writing) til the part she will be seeing her lover again and the husband is happy about...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yikes,

pure bull shit. If this was suppose to be an erotic story, you failed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not bad

With some editing: "look at another women," should be "woman." "Lily you had ever right to see other people," should be "every." Just minor editing.

Expand the story and fill in some more details leading up to the infidelity, the time during the breakup, etc.

You have potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife´s revenge?

Very nice story. but you left the best parts out. Why did the affair start.? What drove you to it? And with whom? What did you do during rhe seperation? What did Lily do during the separation? You don´t say her side of the story. How many men did she have till she found her dream lover? You didn´t include any other names besides you and Lily to make us point the finger at maybe him or maybe the other one. Was it a friend ? A stranger she met somewhere? Her co worker? Her brother ? Her cousin? Her father? It doesn´t give us an idea. Did she ever go down on you as with her lover? Did she keep seeing him? Or did she stay with you? After after the trial reconciliation did she let you stay? Or did she give up on you and stayed with her lover? You just ended the story without ever starting it. I hope you weren´t thinking of making this one enticing enough for a part two cause you didn´t . Once you put your name on something like this it will be hard to get people to look at your stories again. Maybe your wife might. But not you.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and whore drivel. This POS is among the worst ever to post on LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous