Limit 15 Ch. 02

Story Info
A continued quest for intimacy in a dystopian society.
3.2k words
4.45
2.2k
1
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaphneX
DaphneX
131 Followers

On the third try the key finally entered the lock. He gave the familiar pull and twist and the door gave way. The house was quiet, always was this time of night. Lisa had left the entry lamp on for him, and he placed his keys in the tray. After removing his shoes, he walked in his socks down the hallway to the kitchen. Standing in the cold light of the fridge, he drank some orange juice from the container. A hoppy citrus miasma belched up from his gut. The cat glided against his trouser leg, welcoming him home. He looked down in acknowledgment and belched again. He closed the door of the fridge and made his slow, practiced walk down the dark hallway toward the bathroom.

The shower running gave Lisa ambivalent feelings--relief that Pete was home, as well as a concern for where he had been and what he was out doing. The clock read 2:40am. He had been working late at the firm since the county restrictions kept changing so frequently. She knew he was under an enormous amount of stress--with the rising public unrest in response to more rigid social policies he helped to create. When he worked as a trial lawyer, there were pockets of time where he'd be at the firm until the wee hours of the morning. This was usually followed by more time together once the verdict was reached, perhaps even a vacation if she could get the time off. But since he took this new role with the county, work seemed to consume him. Late nights and drinking had become the norm, and she felt she was losing him.

The covers parted and his warm body slid almost silently into bed beside her. He smelled of his oaky sandalwood bodywash. She turned to cuddle up against him and he sighed, extending his arm across the pillow, under her head. She nuzzled into his chest.

"Hey," he said in the darkness. "Sorry...I didn't mean to wake you." He kissed the top of her head.

"Hey," Lisa murmured in response. "Another late night for you..."

"Yeah..."

She stroked his chest with her hand, cuddling up closer to him. She kissed his neck as her hand slid down along his abdomen. "I've missed you," she whispered, her lips pulling at his earlobe, her fingertips walking down his happy trail.

"Baby, it's been a long day," he started.

"I can make it better," she whispered, licking softly at his neck. She kissed along his chest and abdomen and slid under the covers.

"Lisa..." he said, then sighed as she took him into her mouth. He pulled the sheets back gently, watching her head move in the darkness, unable to see her eyes. The sound of her lips softly sucking on his shaft made him close his eyes. He felt himself hardening in her mouth, her warm tongue gliding along his cock. He closed his eyes in his drunken haze and the room began to spin. His mind immediately flashed to the image of the blonde legal clerk he had interviewed this afternoon, and gotten to know better over dinner and drinks. And again after the drinks. Before he knew it his cock had exploded.

Lisa gurgled, coughing softly. "Fuck, Pete. You could have warned me."

"Sorry, baby. I just..."

"It's always about you," she said, moving to lie facing away from him. He didn't respond, and his low snoring soon filled the room.

Lisa sat at the kitchen table holding her warm mug of coffee in her hands. She looked out the window at the hummingbirds feasting on the salvia in the dawn light. Going from one to the next so suddenly, spending only so much time with each flower. It almost seemed choreographed. She heard a ping on the phone and got up to check, realizing the sound had come from Pete's phone. She stopped, leaning against the counter and biting her lower lip, an anxious feeling in her belly. Lisa smiled to herself, shaking her head. She rinsed out her mug and placed it in the dish drainer. Running shoes donned, she grabbed her keys off the entry table and closed the door carefully behind her as not to wake him.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I began to almost panic after that second time. Not because of the risk of the act, but the fear that it wouldn't happen again. I had no way of contacting her, as the phones and all electronic communication were monitored. There was no verbal rendezvous point after our last time together. Was that it? It couldn't be. I began to walk the area in my neighborhood more extensively--widening my radius in looking for that silver Civic. My body craved more of that whirlwind of intimacy I had experienced with her--even in that parked car. Who was she? What did she do for work? What were her hobbies? These were things my feminine mind pondered while my libido surged forward with its demands and dismissal of such cerebral details. I could feel a growing sensitivity and wetness between my legs.

The clock read 5:40pm. Work was technically done. I turned off my monitor and walked to my bedroom. I stripped and got into bed, my mind replaying the events of the other night as my fingers teased and tugged at my nipples, my wetness growing further. I closed my eyes and licked my lips, recalling the feel of her hard nipples between my lips, of how her lips had felt on mine. Of the feel of her wet pussylips in my mouth, and her hungry mouth suckling mine. The thrusting of my two fingers inside myself kept flipping the switch of images of us enjoying one another. Outside of dating, outside of convention. To stave off utter loneliness in a rapidly changing world. My heart thumped against my chest as I came, opening my eyes to a bright white ceiling and looking out the window at the endless evening before me. I would try again to find her.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa sat tapping her pencil absentmindedly against the tabletop as the Captain spoke at the podium. The board at the front contained recent statistics and locations of arrests made within different categories: larceny, assault and battery, breaking and entering, and lewd acts in public. This last category was often met with a few chuckles, as it was becoming more frequent that people were being arrested for sexual acts in public spaces. Gay men in particular were found frequenting outdoor spaces for sex.

"There are higher rates of this behavior among the non-compliant, as stands to reason," the Captain said. This was met with smirks and chuckles. "Knock it off," he continued.

"Cortez," said the Captain, "I'm assigning you and Solomon to the Mission district. There's been a lot of activity in the parks and by the river." Lisa looked up at the Captain, then to her partner Tony Solomon. Her thoughts raced, but she responded, "Yes, sir." Tony nodded his assent.

All assignments allotted, the meeting ended and the deputies filed out into the hallway. One of the more seasoned officers walked in front of Cortez and Solomon making a crude gesture pumping his hand and thrusting his tongue against the inside of his cheek. "Good luck with the cocksuckers," he said.

"Fuck off, Turner," Tony said with a leer. Lisa just rolled her eyes, but smirked as a good sport.

They walked to the cruiser and Lisa threw Tony the keys. "Wanna go to Dutch's for sandwiches?" he asked. "Sure," she replied. Tony was an easygoing partner, though food stops were more frequent than they should be. He lived alone, so she knew he probably didn't cook or prepare anything ahead of time.

She got a coffee to go after they finished. On the way out to the cruiser, she took a sip and the coffee spilled on her shirt. "Damnit," she said. "The kid didn't put this lid on right." She dabbed at the spot with a tissue. "You mind if we stop at my place so I can change?" she asked. "Sure thing," Tony replied.

"Be right back," Lisa said as she closed the door to the cruiser. Tony nodded, pulling out his phone. Lisa got that feeling again when she walked up the walkway to her front door. Something was wrong. She inserted the key carefully and opened the door. All was quiet. She set her keys down in the tray on the entry table and heard giggling...a woman. Lisa tread carefully down the hallway and the giggling continued. The bedroom door was ajar, and she stood in the hallway listening as giggles turned into moans. A man's moans joined the woman's almost in unison. A rhythmic slapping sound of skin on skin began.

Lisa steeled herself and opened the door nonchalantly, walking past Pete and his blonde paramour fucking on the bed. Her peripheral vision told her everything, and she didn't look or say anything. The woman yelped and pulled the sheets over her body, but otherwise remained still. Opening the closet door, Lisa removed a drycleaned work shirt from the rod. She took her top off and let it fall to the floor as she donned and buttoned the fresh shirt. Tucking it in to her pants, she secured her belt. Turning around, she picked up the soiled shirt and threw it at Pete, it hitting his chest and falling on the sheets between the caught lovers.

"Lisa..."Pete began in a hoarse whisper.

But she walked out without a word, closing the bedroom door as she would if he were sleeping. The walk toward the cruiser had a different feel. Something was wrong indeed, but the truth was out. She set her jaw as she resumed her seat on the passenger side of the cruiser, slamming the door shut.

"Ready?" Tony said, putting his phone down on the console and glancing in her direction.

"Ready," Lisa replied, looking at the road ahead with fresh eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------

I walked along the tree-lined streets across from the condos, just blocks from my house, noting the spot where we had fucked last time. I had my tote with junk food and water, but dressed more smartly for the potential occasion now: yoga pants and a sweatshirt for easy removal. I looked around and there were cars parked up and down both sides of the road. I walked along the sidewalk, passing a few cars with audible moans emanating from within. I reached the mission and the pathways diverging from its entrance almost like an octopus extending its arms into the outlying parks. I stayed close to the historical building and the streetlights, keeping an eye out for her car, my gut telling me this was a lost cause.

I heard moaning behind a large oak several feet from the sidewalk. I couldn't help but look, and could see a man's hips pumping furiously into an androgynous recipient within the deep gaps of exposed roots of the tree. Muffled grunts and moans indicated it was another man, and I continued walking. As I approached the corner, I saw a police cruiser turn in the direction of the mission. The siren blipped a couple of times and a bright light was shown on the front of the mission. I heard the sound of footsteps running, and the men who had been so intimate ran past me in a blur of panic--one going forward at the corner, the other running off to the left. I turned to the right, looking behind me briefly to see that the cruiser had gone. It was still there, and I didn't want to look foolish by doubling back.

As I turned the corner, there was the silver Civic, two cars down on the opposite side of the street, that same sunshade in the window. I crossed on the light and as I approached the car on the sidewalk the rear door was cracked ajar. I opened it and entered in one fluid motion.

The same timer was immediately set and balanced between the dash and the sunshade. Our lips met in eager, hungry kisses and licks, hands pulling swiftly but carefully at one another's clothing. I noticed the front seats were completely reclined this time, which opened up the space somewhat. As her bra fell to the floor, I buried my face in her breasts, licking and sucking at her nipples. She lay back on the passenger seat and I moved to lie between her thighs, continuing to kiss her breasts.

"No," she said, "69."

There was no time to think, as I turned around and positioned myself carefully on top, my thighs spread by her eager hands. I kissed her mound in the darkness, her freshly waxed skin soft against my lips. I could feel her licking and sucking at my labia, and I whispered for her to go slowly. She chuckled and I felt her fingertips glide along my slit. I moaned softly as I kissed and tugged at her labia, my mind flipping the female anatomy in its current orientation. Her fingers were replaced by her tongue, its stiffened tip gliding with a purposeful push inward. This position is a collaborative effort, almost like a dance. And I prefer my partner to lead, so I try to follow suit and enjoy the process without finishing first. I lapped at her slit, dipping my tongue inside her, but constrained by the position. My hips ached to push against her face, and, sensing that, she pushed her tongue even deeper into me. Wanting to give her more, I slipped a finger inside her as I exposed and licked around her clit. Moaning softly as she fucked me with her tongue, I slipped another finger into her, pumping them steadily. Her wetness was audible, which doubled my efforts.

"Can I give you more?" I asked, pulling her hood back and blowing directly on her clit.

She assented in a muffled moan as I easily slipped a third finger into her. I looked back at the timer and it read 7:02, 7:01...

"Flip over for me," I said. "I know you want my tongue..." She outweighs me by probably 50 pounds, but we're already in a car, so this has to be possible. I turned slowly onto my back, seeing the tail lights of the cruiser go by across the intersection as I moved. She saw it also and our eyes met briefly, but it didn't stop the progression. She slowly lowered herself onto me, and I felt her warm thighs frame my face. I placed my hands on her hips as I licked slowly from her slit up to her clit, catching her pussylips between my lips as I did so. I sucked them gently, hearing her moan and glide a finger into me.

"That's what you want, isn't it?" she said. "You like getting fucked, but you don't look like a bottom." She laughed to herself, then moaned as I slipped my tongue into her. I pressed my face against her pussy as I glided my tongue deep inside her. Gliding back out I sucked on her lips again, pulling them, teasing them. Her fingers were steadily fucking me now, my hips again aching to push into her, to feel more of her inside me.

"Two minutes," she said, as I felt her thumb roll over my hood and my clit meet her warm lips. I slid my tongue out from inside her and licked up to her clit. Using my lips and tongue, I coaxed her hard clit out from its sheath and began to tug at it. She pushed her weight into me and I could hear her breathing quicken. "Cum with me," she said quickly, resuming her attention to my hard clit. I started to suck her clit softly, caressing its tiny length with my tongue. When she began to suck me off I felt the climax coming on. "Close," I moaned, my breath quickening, sucking her clit with greater intensity. I lapped at her clit with my tongue, and felt her push and grind against it. This, coupled with her efforts, made my pussy explode, her fingers inside me, my clit between her lips. I could feel her pussy pulsing in orgasm, and I softly licked her lips clean.

"Oh shit..." she said. We both looked at the timer and it was counting upwards at 0:29, 0:30... In another thirty seconds the 15 minutes would be up and the ankle bracelets would trigger the GPS monitoring system.

Frantically we rolled over one another and got dressed. I pulled on my yoga pants and sweatshirt and grabbed my tote from the floor of the passenger seat. No kisses this time. She was still securing her bra as I was exiting the car--this time mistakenly from the backseat on the driver's side facing the street.

"Saturday in the park by the duck pond, 9pm," she said. "Wear a skirt for me."

I looked at her as the door closed, and I righted the tote that was falling out of my hands. I licked my lips, which were still fresh with her taste. As I turned to go to the sidewalk, I saw the cruiser was sitting across the street, lights off, facing the direction I was headed. I tried to look casual as I walked by, smoothing my rustled hair and clothes, my pussy still throbbing. I covertly covered my mouth with my mask.

As I walked by, the cruiser began to follow. "Where are you headed?" asked the female officer in the driver's seat. A shadowed figure sat in the passenger seat.

"Oh, just going home," I said in a muffled tone, stopping to face her.

"You may put down your mask to answer questions, Miss. Is that your silver Civic?" she asked, pointing back to indicate the car with her thumb.

"No, officer," I answered after pulling down my mask, my heart racing. "I was just...chatting with a friend." As I said this, the Civic started and made a slow U-turn down the street heading the opposite direction.

"Just chatting...in a car?" she asked, looking me over and raising her eyebrows.

"Yes, ma'am," I lied. "We both took a yoga class and she dropped me off close to home."

The officer looked at the clock. "10:47pm. That's pretty late for a yoga class.... And where do you live?" she asked. It was a good question. I pointed in a general direction down the block.

She eyed me suspiciously and asked if I had an ankle bracelet. I rolled up the bottom right leg of my yoga pants so she could see the green light. "It's safer to keep late night...chats...on the phone," she suggested, raising her eyebrows at the word "chats," and giving me a wry smile.

"Yes, ma'am," I agreed.

"I'll follow you to ensure you reach your home safely," she said. I thanked her and walked past the cruiser, my heart still pounding. I could feel her eyes on me, even as I opened my front door and locked it, the sensor registering my return.

The cruiser pulled away from my home slowly. It was warning enough.

DaphneX
DaphneX
131 Followers