Limit 15 Ch. 03

Story Info
Continued hunger for connection within a controlled society.
2.7k words
4.31
2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaphneX
DaphneX
131 Followers

Tony stood in his closet looking at the stark division of clothing--uniforms on one side, casual to business on the other. He pulled out the valet hook and held up a few button-downs. But he settled on a navy polo, hanging it on the hook. He opened a drawer containing neatly folded shorts, and selected a pair of gray tech shorts, placing them on the shelf beside him. As he stood gazing at his footwear, warm hands embraced his bare chest and soft lips grazed the back of his neck.

"It's that time already, huh," said the familiar voice.

"I'm going plainclothes tonight," replied Tony, turning his head and looking up at his ballcaps lined up on the top shelf, reaching for a soft gray cap. The soft lips on his neck traveled to his cheek.

"We have time for another quick round," the lips murmured, a hand sliding into Tony's briefs.

Tony glanced at his watch on the tray, feeling his cock respond to the soft touch and stroking. The lips kissing his neck tugged at his earlobe, the hand continuing to slowly pump his cock to erection, the other hand pulling his hip back toward the bed.

"I was gonna go grab us both coffee," Tony said, knowing he was losing the battle. Tossing the cap aside, he leaned against the wall inside the closet as his hard cock was flipped from his briefs, immediately entering the warm eager mouth. Tony looked down, breathing softly, his hand resting on the messy bedhead of his lover. Their eyes met as the tension grew and Tony could resist no more.

He pulled Jason up to meet his lips, tasting his own precum in Jason's wet mouth. Jason moaned softly as Tony deftly pushed him backward toward the bed, his hard cock poking Jason's abdomen in its aroused state. Jason fell backward onto the rumpled sheets, pulling Tony on top of him, their lips meeting and tongues clashing. Tony pushed Jason's hips upward, guiding his cock into his ass, feeling Jason's semi-hard cock against his abdomen and he began to thrust.

Burying his head into Jason's neck, Tony began to push and pump. Jason held Tony's broad shoulders until Tony pushed himself up on extended elbows to thrust harder and faster. The men looked at one another with faint grunts and moans as they fucked.

Tony pulled out and flipped Jason over on all fours, entering him again from behind. He glanced at his clock on the bedside table and his movements became more intentional. He reached around for Jason's hard cock as he continued to fuck him steadily. Jason moaned and pushed back against Tony, the rhythmic motion of Tony's hips and hand overwhelming Jason's senses. Tony knew how to make him cum fast, and time was running out.

"Almost," gasped Jason, his body rocking almost helplessly on the bed from Tony's force.

Tony tightened his grip on Jason's cock, still jacking him off, his hips pumping deep, short thrusts into Jason's ass. Jason began to moan in escalating tones and Tony knew he was climaxing. He gave a few more hard, slow thrusts and both men came together in a fury, cum spurting out of Jason's cock all over the bedsheets which had been tried and tested through wee hours of the morning after work, and intermittently throughout the day. Tony pulled out again, slowly this time, as Jason slid onto the wet sheets. Tony spooned him briefly, again silently noting the time.

"Alright," Tony said, playfully biting Jason's shoulder and rubbing his chest. "I have to get cleaned up." Jason turned and kissed Tony's mouth, their tongues meeting. He could feel Tony's cock responding again.

"Good luck with the cocksuckers," said Jason, making that same lewd motion with his hand and tongue that he had made at the station.

Tony climbed over Jason, slapping his ass. "Just lucky with you, Turner," he said.

"Mmm..." Jason muttered, closing his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------

Lisa jogged up the walk to her condo, pulling out her earbuds as she unlocked the door. The knob was warm from the afternoon heat. She looked at her smartwatch and noted her distance today--just over ten miles. Setting her keys on the small entryway table, she glanced at the boxes that sat in the middle of the main room of the studio apartment. Her brother had helped her pack up all of her things and move them out of Pete's townhome. She had unpacked and put away the bare necessities, but didn't want to deal with the rest--the framed pictures, books, and non-essential clothing would need to wait. She would miss the cat, though. At least Pete treated him well.

She and Tony would ride separately tonight, as he would be in plainclothes. Given that "the numbers were up," the Captain thought an undercover sting operation would crack down on the late night trysts in the Mission district and surrounding parks. So Lisa would patrol the streets and Tony would cruise the park, so to speak. He didn't mention how he felt about it. Tony was a pretty private guy, a man of few words. She couldn't tell if he was uncomfortable with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony, freshly showered and shaved, got into his gray pickup, noting Jason's sportscar parked down the street. It was complicated, Tony knew. Jason didn't want to take any chances about anyone finding out about them, and Tony knew a side of him that nobody else did. But nothing was ever cut and dry, right? He turned his key in the ignition and looked up at the bedroom window once before pulling out of the driveway and toward the Mission.

He stopped at Wiley's Cafe for a coffee and something to eat. Saturday evenings were usually pretty quiet in the greasy spoon, but Tony knew the place well. He sat at the counter, took off his cap and ordered one of his usual meals. He glanced around, the place half filled mostly with local couples. He didn't see any ankle monitors, but for one waiter, masked and wearing a face shield.

Tony sipped his coffee and looked absentmindedly at the television screen mounted in the corner. Another crime spree in the financial district was on the news--people running out of a department store carrying armloads of purses and clothing. They got into a car, and the anchorwoman stated and repeated the license plate numbers, showing a closeup on the screen. It then cut to a brief interview with Officer Skip Woods, who spoke of the crime spike in the area, encouraging the public to call a hotline if they had any more information. Skip was Jason's partner in the financial district. The interview on TV means he'd have to buy the precinct pizza. That was the rule.

The waiter came behind the counter and reached into a lowboy. Tony's eyes followed him, gazed over his slim frame. The waiter got up, turned and looked at Tony. His face was covered, but his eyes showed a genuine smile.

"Can I get you anything else?" he asked.

Tony donned his cap and pulled a twenty out of his pocket, laying it on the counter. "That'll be it for now, thanks," he responded and got up from his seat.

"Come again soon," said the waiter, maintaining eye contact with that same genuine smile. Tony smiled softly under his cap and turned toward the door. He got into the truck, pulled away from the curb and spoke into his two-way radio.

"584, do you copy?"

"Copy," Cortez answered.

"On my way," Tony responded.

"10-4," Lisa responded. She sat in the cruiser, sipping her coffee. The streetlights had come on without her noticing. As she drove along the boulevard downtown toward the Mission district, an awareness of the couples out on the town took her aback. People laughing, holding hands, some with children. They seemed to be enjoying life, or at least it looked that way. Every now and then she'd notice a masked individual, often alone or at least distanced from others, per protocol. She hit the steering wheel with her palm, cursing Pete in her head. Actually not him, but herself for falling for him. It was over now. But damn him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood in front of the full length mirror in a dark skirt and coordinated fitted top, turning to the side to see if my bra revealed any lines. I had debated whether or not to wear panties, as reason and desire fought in my head. I decided to wear them, for the sheer fact that the more excited I became, the messier the potential result. The ankle monitor registered its farewell chirp as I walked out the door, my tote in hand, mask donned. I had anticipated today as I had the previous times, though I kept myself busy with shopping and errands, and did not masturbate beforehand. If she were going to "fuck [me] properly," I'd need all the anticipation (and the thoughts that came with it) to be prepared.

The duck pond in the park was about a twenty minute walk, which I had practiced and timed yesterday. I walked by the cars that bordered the condo development, again hearing faint moans and murmurs of intimacy. One streetlight flickered along a sidestreet and I turned to look instinctively. Just beneath it sat the silver Civic, and my pussy throbbed. She was here. I kept walking in the direction of the pond, but suddenly noticed a figure get out of the rear of the car--a man--tall and casual in a hoodie and track pants. He didn't even look around, but walked in the direction in which I was headed, donning a mask as he did so.

My head swam with unexpected emotion. Did I think this was exclusive? Was I jealous or angry? I was now behind him, though by a couple of blocks. I could tell he was wearing an ankle monitor but could not tell the color of the light. He took a pathway into the park, toward the trees. I followed out of curiosity. This wouldn't be the shortest way to get to the pond, but I had some time. It was a bit unsettling being in the park alone in the growing darkness, but I soon realized I wasn't alone. Careful examination of the trees and rocks revealed couples in various sexual acts. One throuple--two men rhythmically pushing their cocks into both ends of a willing third between them. I gasped but looked away, my heart pounding. Most of these lovers wore dark clothing, but some were semi-nude for access. I took another path which led closer to the pond. I noticed my own lover ahead of me as I walked. She carried a purse and was fumbling inside it as she walked. Despite the emotions I felt only minutes before, I kept following her.

"I thought that was you," she said, turning to face me and removing the timer from her purse. "Are you ready?" She set the timer in the cleft of a large knotted oak tree.

I approached without answering and started the timer. She pushed me against the tree, her hands on my breasts over my top, her lips kissing my neck. Lips that were likely doing something else maybe a quarter of an hour ago. I didn't care. My body responded and I tried to turn off my thoughts. Her hands went under my top and pulled down my bra, cupping my breasts, hard nipples pressing into her palms. I could feel her other hand pull up my skirt.

"You won't be needing these," she said, pulling my panties to the side and partially tearing them. I moaned in response, my body completely overwhelmed by her assertiveness. Her fingers then glided along my slit and I could hear her give a low chuckle. "Mmm...fuck you're so wet." I could hear her take something from her bag, then a hard length was pressed to my slit, again gliding back and forth.

"Get it wet with your pussy, baby," she encouraged, kissing my neck and whispering in my ear as she pressed its length along my slit. I moaned softly, parting my legs.

"Shhhh," she responded. "Try to be quiet, OK?" She slipped the head of the dildo into my pussy slowly and I leaned against the tree in a position where I could take it best. I tried to indicate through my breathing that I wanted more. She read me well and pushed in a bit more, steadily fucking me, my pussy opening wider as she went deeper. She held me to her, pressed against the tree, her hand rhythmically fucking me, my wet pussy squelching as she did so. I looked at the timer, squinting to discern its dim screen: 8:32, 8:31.... I wanted to enjoy every second she ravaged me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony parked and secured his cuffs and firearm relative to his shorts, then zipped up a light grey sweatshirt over his polo. He got out of the truck and walked on the dark sidewalk in front of the old mission. The tree where he and Cortez had shined their spotlight on the men unaware was unoccupied tonight, at least for now. He stood in its shadow and gazed into the park. He couldn't see any movement, but did notice a few people walking alone along the paths. Tony took a path behind the building and leaned against a nearby small tree. He knew the system here: non-compliant men were dotted all over the park, doing what they couldn't do elsewhere. If they timed it right, and they had learned to according to the Captain's briefings, one could have up to 5 sexual experiences with different partners over a two hour period. The fifteen minute limit was still in effect for any close contact among the non-compliant. And where there were rules, there were those who found ways around them.

"Hey man," a voice said in the darkness.

Tony turned his head to see a frame about his own height and build a few feet away. "Hey," he responded.

"Need a friend?" the man asked softly, his hand rubbing his own thigh close to his groin.

"Mmmm...how much?" Tony said. The sting hinged on prostitution charges.

The man paused, sighed in surprise and disbelief. "Just here for some D," he said, turning away and walking into the darkness.

Tony looked after him. "I get it," he said to himself.

He followed the path deeper into the park, and it was as if the night came alive around him. He could hear muffled moans, the faint slap of skin on skin. And yet he kept walking. Deeper into the park he ducked behind a tree, pulling out his phone to check his messages.

"Anything yet?" from Cortez. Followed by another text: "I'm by the pond."

Tony sat in the wet grass, in full view of two men fucking in the distance. "Nothing here," he typed, and put his phone in his pocket.

----------------------------------------------------

At one point she slipped it from me, and I turned to look, certain something was wrong. But she was securing it within a harness she was wearing, securing it within a hole inside spandex boyshorts. She guided it into me again, my pussy easily accepting it. Her hands were on my breasts, her mouth on my neck, licking and sucking at my skin as she fucked me from behind. I was breathing heavier as she pushed her weight into me. I must have been louder than I though because she kept shushing me.

Suddenly, a light, a voice.

"Is this your yoga class?" a familiar woman's voice asked. I looked up to see a blinding flashlight shining on me from slightly beyond the tree. I stood paralyzed, my disheveled clothes hanging on me. My lover had fled, leaving me alone.

I noticed the timer flashing dimly in the darkness. 0:12, 0:13...

The officer came around behind me, flashlight held in her fist just above her shoulder, as I adjusted my clothing absentmindedly. She was the same cop who followed me home the other night. I reached for my mask in my bag.

"Keep your hands where I can see them," she said sternly. I froze.

"You have a right to remain silent," she began, taking my hands and placing them behind me. I began to cry when I felt the cold metal of the handcuffs around my wrists. Not out of pain, or even humiliation, but sadness and loss.

DaphneX
DaphneX
131 Followers