Limited Dating Options Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while but Willa realise that Wynonna wasn't tongue fucking her through her orgasms. She was removing her tongue and sucking her cum out of her, before quickly returning her tongue to Wila's cunt when the older girl was done cumming, that realisation making Willa cum even harder.

Perhaps not as hard as when Wynonna traded her tongue for her fingers, pushing one of them to inside Willa's cunt while beginning to lick and even suck on her clit. That threatened to knock Willa unconscious, and she almost allowed it to happen, but she was filled with an overwhelming urge to return the favour, and it was probably for the best if she wanted to achieve her ultimate goal.

Wynonna would have been more than happy to fuck Willa into unconsciousness. It certainly wouldn't be the first time she had done that to one of her sisters, and Wynonna loved the idea of doing that to her other sister, especially in this way that Waverly normally used to knock her into unconsciousness.

Something she didn't normally do much to Waverly at all, which was clearly a mistake given how much Wynonna adored getting to swallow Willa's cum straight from the source before going right back to fucking her. Yes, she should be doing this to Waverly, and Wynonna promised she would from now on. And not just to Waverly.

Unfortunately she was denied the privilege of fucking her sister into unconsciousness, at least for now as she was pulled upwards and down onto Willa's bed. She cried out in shock at this, and then opened her mouth to complain and being denied more of Willa's sweet cum, but before one word could leave her lips Wynonna found herself crying out with joy as her big sister jumped on top of her and pushed her hand down her pyjama bottoms.

Willa then grinned sadistically, either because of what she was doing or because of all the wetness she found in between Wynonna's legs. Probably both. If it was Wynonna it would definitely be both, although it didn't really matter right now because Willa immediately began rubbing, making Wynonna cry out yet again.

"Wow, you really like this sort of thing, huh?" Willa teased.

"Actually I normally go for dudes." Wynonna said bashfully.

"Is that true?" Willa raised an eyebrow.

"Sort of." Wynonna begrudgingly admitted, before clarifying after Willa began to concentrate on rubbing her sibling's clit as a way to force the truth out of her, "Ah fuck, I, oooooooh, I'll fuck any girl who has even a passing resemblance to Waverly. Sometimes, ohhhhhhh shit, she only needs to be a brunette. But, mmmmmm, I bang enough dudes so it evens out. Ah God! It, it makes me feel less guilty. Ah fuck!"

"What about me? Am I close enough to Waverly to get you off?" Willa teased, already knowing the answer.

"You're better." Wynonna admitted with a whimper.

Before Willa could continue her taunting Wynonna shoved her head, and her upper body, upwards far enough so she smashed their lips together. She just needed to show her love and affection for her sister in that moment, and as Willa had full control Wynonna's only option was to take some from her. This seemed to take Willa off-guard at first, but eventually she was rewarded for it, first by her big sister kissing back, then by having a finger pushing forcefully into her cunt.

Unsurprisingly it slid in like a hot knife through butter, and it was the same story for the second finger. What was surprising was it was quickly followed by a third and fourth, not that Wynonna complained. Especially as she was hoping Willa would go even further.

"Fuck Wynonna, you really are a slut!" Willa taunted once she broke the kiss, "You've practically got my whole hand inside you."

"Oh God yes, mmmmm, yes I am! I'm a slut!" Wynonna moaned proudly, "Ohhhhh, make me your slut! Stick your whole hand inside me and fist fuck me!"

"Fisting on the first date, really Wynonna?" Willa gently mocked, before enquiring, "Are you sure you can take it?"

"Yes!" Wynonna immediately responded, quickly pushing the issue, "I've been with plenty of guys, mmmmm, and I fist Waverly all the time. She loves it."

"I bet she does." Willa said coldly, quickly following up with, "But if my real sister insists..."

As she spoke those words Willa slipped her thumb under her fingers and then pushed forwards, causing Wynonna to cry out in mostly pain as she pushed forwards into her knuckles were stretching the middle sister's cunt.

Thankfully she pulled back and then repeated this process a few times, just like Wynonna had done to Waverly. Although Willa didn't work nearly as long as Wynonna had with Waverly to push past the resistance and fully embedded her hand inside of her sibling's cunt.

Which was probably for the best, as it was ripping off a Band-Aid, but it still caused Wynonna to cry out extra loudly, and if she wasn't so lost in that moment she would have insisted how that sound must have been heard by Waverly. Then when she had that realisation it was too late, and seconds later she was beyond thinking coherently.

Willa actually felt a bit guilty about causing Wynonna pain in this way, but it was a fleeting feeling, as she was overwhelmed by the feeling of her entire hand encased in cunt. And perhaps what was even more amazing, just the sight of it. Of her arm and Wynonna's pussy connected, her hand having disappeared from sight as it was stretching her sister obscenely wide.

Fuck, why did Willa have to find this hot? Clearly her twisted sisters were rubbing off on her. Which at the moment was both figuratively and literally true. Which was why she should get this over with quickly. That, and she really just wanted to fuck Wynonna as hard as she could, without causing serious damage. Luckily she had a plan for that.

"How does it feel?" Willa asked cautiously.

"Good! Oh fuck! It feels good!" Wynonna cried out, and then when her sibling gave her a look she insisted, "Okay, it's weird, and this still hurts a bit, mmmmm, but trust me, it feels good. And I want more. Oh Willa, fuck me! Fist fuck my slutty little pussy! Fist me and make me cum! Oh please Willa, ohhhhhh please, make me cum! Ah fuck yes, fist me and make me fucking cum! Ah shit!"

Happy to oblige now she knew her sister was ready Willa began pumping her fist back and forth inside of Wynonna's twat, slowly and gently at first, and moving only ever so slightly. Then she started pulling out further and pushing deeper, so her hand slowly began appearing from Wynonna's cunt again before more of her wrist was swallowed up.

Eventually she was pulling out to the knuckles, and then pushing back in the same amount the other way, all of which got extremely positive responses from the little whore. Especially when Willa increase the force and the pace, which of course she did while continuing to taunt her.

"Do you think this is how it felt for Waverly when you fisted her? Huh? Tell me Wynonna, how do you think she felt? And how did it feel for you when you shoved your whole hand into your baby sister's cunt?" Willa taunted.

"It wasn't just, oooooooh fuck, it wasn't just her cunt." Wynonna admitted with a wicked grin, "No, mmmmm, I shove my whole hand up Waverly's sweet little ass! Ohhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd, she loved it. Our sister loves being fisted by me. It makes her cum so fucking hard, mmmmm, oh Willa, and you're, you're going to make me cum too."

"Tell me more first." Willa pushed, "Tell me all the nasty little things my sisters do to each other."

"I've done everything!" Wynonna confessed with a whimper, getting closer and closer to orgasm as Willa increase the force and the pace of the fisting, "I've fucked her with my tongue, fingers and strap-on! I've fucked her mouth, cunt and ass hole! Oh God, I took my little sister's anal cherry, mmmmm, and made her ass mine forever! Because that's what she is, mine! She's mine! I love my sister, ohhhhhhhh, I love fucking my sisters! No one makes me cum harder! Oh God Willa, you're going to make me cum! Ooooooh, just like Waverly and her hot little mouth! Yesssssss, ohhhhhhh fuck, Waverly loves eating my pussy! And my ass! Ohhhhhhh, and just being my hot little slut, oh Willa! You're going to make me cum! Cum for you, mmmmm, like I cum for my other sister. For my sisters! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, no one makes me cum like my sisters! I love my sister! I love fucking my sister! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooodddddddd, fuck me, fist me, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

The next few long minutes Wynonna just swore loudly and called out the names of both of her sisters, but especially Waverly's, much to Willa's annoyance. Although it was hard to stay mad when she was experiencing the incredible sensation of her own sister cumming on her whole hand. The way it squeezed her and covered her with more liquid than ever before, the look on Wynonna's face, the sounds of her cries, it was all just so overwhelming.

So much so Willa almost touched herself a little, which would probably be all it took to make her cum again. Instead she concentrated on Wynonna's pleasure, trying to fist fuck her sister into unconsciousness so she could get her hands on that damn gun.

Just as it looked like she was about to succeed Wynonna grabbed her hand, pulled it out of her cunt and bought it up to her own lips so she could lick it clean. Which Willa was unsure whether was gross or hot, much like just about everything she had done tonight. Ultimately she settled for giggling softly, and then immediately kissing back when Wynonna grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss the second she was done cleaning her hand.

Oh God, she was actually tasting her own sister's cum and pussy cream on her own sister's lips, which was gross but hot. Or maybe it was gross because it was hot. Either way Willa should get out of dodge before she truly became a pervert like her sisters. And yet, honestly, she kind of wanted more.

Suddenly Wynonna broke the kiss and exclaimed, "Waverly!"

Willa frowned, "What about her?"

"There's no way she didn't hear that." Wynonna explained, pulling away, "Shit, shit, shit! And after all that crap I gave her about her feelings for Nicole. God, what have I done?"

"I'm sure she'll understand." Willa shrugged, but it fell on deaf ears as Wynonna jumped off the bed and ran out of the room to find of course Waverly was gone.

12