All Comments on 'Limits'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 254 Comments
YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

Style Guy

Man you fucking cracked it! One of the best stories of its type in LW! I just don't understand why certain individuals seem bent on destroying a relationship, when that possibility is stated by their partner. And folks say a stiff prick has no conscience. I guess the same could be said to slutty pussies. Lookibng forward to more of your tales. It's about bloody time we saw a move against the pro-hot wife/cuck wimp hub brigade. They have been allowed to swamp the site for far too long.

ColdCountryColdCountryabout 4 years ago
Her asking if he wanted to split the wedding pictures.

It would have been hilarious if he'd said "Why the F*CK would I want to ever be reminded about being married to YOU. Get what the H*ll you want and get the F*CK out of my life!" Lol

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

Great story!

I guess the narrator didn't think too much of The Style Guy.

5

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago
Nearly a 5 star story

Only thing missing was his first wife's story of her miserable life after the divorce. Apart from that a really enjoyable story. Well done. 4 stars

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Good story TSG

Thank you. Enjoyed that one, Ben's comment about not much love in that type of relationship says it all. You can't give yourself wholly to someone and either of you share it will never work out long term.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That's a great story, it shows that real men won't be humiliated by some slut and how some males will never be men, they will always be cum dumpsters. That's fucking nasty. My nephew is gay and I have respect for him and the gay community . I have no respect for these prissy little bitches. I'm only anonymous because I can't remember my password. Gmann57

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

That was fantastic!

Not only did he take a firm line with his idiot wife and sidestep all her bullshit, he actually managed to make an abused cuckold see sense. Devastating Wendy by making her realise that she'd destroyed seven marriages with her vile behaviour was the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

another good one keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story...

...well written. Thanx! 5 stars

Loklie

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Once again...clueless about swingers.

I almost gave you a five. BUT...you fell into the same old hole by calling all cheating, lying and conniving scum swingers. None of the people I knew in the swinger circles ever acted like the shitheels you describe.

One of the key things about that lifestyle is that no one does it unless they want to.

The other is that couples discuss it and know what they are going to do in advance. No swinger wants to deal with the drama of immature man or woman children throwing fits. And LAST and most important. Cuckold fags and tier sluts ARE NOT SWINGERS. The two cultures never mix. While in cuck-world, the whore wife is in charge and the "husband" lets her fuck the world, in the swinger world, the spouses are in it equally and with consent by both of them. You have no fucken clue what you are talking about. The people you describe were all cheaters. Only Cheri had permission from her idiot husband to fuck around. The others were all Cheaters.

News flash to you. Actual swingers don't have to cheat. Why? Because in their world sex partners are already available without HAVING TO CHEAT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutly

Smashing, old sod. And as true as a Wilkinson blade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I cannot understand.....

....how anyone can get married and then want to swing or cuckold. Why get married in the first place, and if you are so unfulfilled in your wedded bliss, just not get divorced ! For me you lot need to wind up like Bobbit only drop the offending item in the blender on the way out. AND don't bitch about the money and the kids. Nice story btw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I liked this story and gave it 5 stars.

I will say that I have never been much of a fan of authors referencing Literotica or specific authors from this site in their stories. To me, it kind of blurs the distinction between fiction (which most of the LW stories are) and real life. Again, that's just me.

Another thing, Chris accused Wendy of causing 7 divorces. His and Ben's, the 2 guys she was going to be with and 3 of the 5 guys in the gangbang. I don't know if Wendy deserves the blame for all those divorces. She had planned to have sex with the 2 guys but presumably didn't. Their divorces are on them for what they did and what they had been doing with Cheri.

As far as the gangbang, the author never made it clear if Wendy was the star of the gangbang or if it was Cheri. I'm inclined to believe it was Cheri, since it happened in Cheri's home. If that was the case, Wendy was involved in that she was aware of what Cheri had planned or was aware that it had happened. In either case, I don't see how Wendy could be held responsible for what the married guys were doing with Cheri. If anyone is responsible, it would by Cheri, since she was intimately involve with a divorcing parties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 *

Much , much better than your opening statement sounded .

For me , there was nothing here to disagree on .

I think at some point in a sexually ' liberated ' lifestyle there is going to be a level of disrespect . Unintended or intended , it goes with the territory , and someone sooner or later is going to get hurt .

You nailed it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I am commenting first before I read more because of this...

"I suspect that there are sick pups on the left and right that want to drink a Bulls cum from their wife's overflowing cunt. In fact, I know there are."

I was drinking hot coffee and spilled it on myself because it was so damned funny. Thanks for that. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wedded Bias

Forsaking all others. If those words were included at your wedding and you are found sexually coupled with another who is not your spouse, swinger or not, you get what you deserve, std's included.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gangbang!?

Where did that come from? Was Wendy involved, or just aware?

ctdansctdansabout 4 years ago
A very good story

I really enjoyed this story as written. He knew something was up from the start and I was a bit surprised he let it go as long as it did (up to the patio day) but the way he addressed it was spot on! The wine glass in the pit is now a classic. I was also a bit surprised that he didn't know about his friend being a cuck. I agree you don't discuss that stuff in every day conversation and it is extremely private but as close as they are for that long I would have thought something may have come out over the years. The ending did catch me off guard. When Ben went for divorce my mind went to where she may have broken some trust or rule where he knows about her dates etc. before hand. Her plotting this get together when he was to be out of town I thought was his reasoning. I didn't even think about her actions with Wendy ruining his best friends marriage. That is in fact a great reason for dumpling her.

The final end of him just shutting the door and closing the drapes is to me real. I know I would love in a fantasy world to hear how she cried, she works as a waitress, shares rent with another waitress in a rented trailer, turns tricks to get enough money for rent and food, and of course she had STD's and gets HIV and eventually dies alone. But that is way over the top so a bit of reality is fine with me.

But a part 2 followup would great. Maybe Marlboro Man takes that and Wendy ends up working for Bernie out of a trailer in VT and has his love child until of course the NRA shows up and shoots the trailer to pieces...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Okay

Anyone who thinks Marlboro Man is a good writer...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Kalimaxos, he wasn’t talking about swingers

Style Guy was talking about the stupid cuck/hotwife crap which is usually about one partner having power over the other. Ben had been so burned by that lifestyle he just wanted a traditional marriage. I thought this was handled well. Bottom line is if both partners do not want to have any of these non-traditional lifestyles then they should not be together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Okay. I'm going to admit that I'm going into this prejudiced by your praise for MarlboroMan. First of all, politics aside, his stories are barely readable, a couple completely UNreadable. While I disagree with his politics, I don't really give a shit if they make their way into a story, it's when he turns the story into a political rant that I get turned off.

On to this story.

Self-referencing Lit and yourself is a silly device, IMHO. Even if you DID take a shot at yourself, it came across as an FU to your critics.

"a woman with great intellect combined with a sexy innocence and the body of a porn star, who wanted to be used like a slut" - Women with "great intellect" don't want to be used like a slut except by their husbands.

Ben should tell Cheri that if she wants him to keep playing, to stop trying to influence Wendy.

"Ben and I have an agreement and a perfectly acceptable relationship." - Key point - She and Ben have an agreement, Chris and Wendy don't, and he doesn't intend to make one.

What Cheri is planning CERTAINLY isn't swinging, it isn't even Hotwife, it's plain old cheating.

What are the grounds for the restraining order?

What Cheri was doing WASN'T part of their agreement. Going to bars TOGETHER when she picked up guys, to take home TOGETHER to have sex while Ben watched is one thing, having a lover over while Ben is away, without his knowledge is NOT part of the agreement.

Was Wendy part of the gangbang?

@Kalimaxos, I don't believe that TSG was trying to describe what was going on as swinging. I believe that he said that he and Cheri STARTED by swinging before moving to Hotwifing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crap.... just crap

What a load of crap. Dont you get sick of writing superman stories????

Try something else for a change... anything but stop recycling the same story over and over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A good story

except the part in the beginning where you explain that the cuck is the Bernie supporter and the guy with the balls is the Trump supporter. Totally unnecessary except to slip a political bend in to the story, albeit more subtly the TMM. Would have been a five except for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant!!

Great writing!!! It’s still surprising to us over the pond in the real world that your American Republicans are not crawling under the closest rock they can find. Amazing how a President and every single Republican believes if your not “White your not Right!!” And it’s ok to grab women’s pussies at will and that men rule over women’s rights. Your poor sisters and daughters having to live as second class citizens, exactly like the Taliban!!. The Republican white wash is readily digested by Americans but the rest of the planet is laughing at America like never before. America has thrown itself into the dust bin and delegated itself to insignificance in the eyes of the world. (Actually America is now a liability to our safety) It was a great lesson for us to learn that the USA is no longer relevant or part of our community of civilized countries and we can actually thrive without any America or Americans. Bye-Bye Yankies lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kalimaxos

I think kalimaxos doth protest too much.

Kappa Rho

DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 4 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for the very enjoyable read! Would like to have seen some kind of reasoning for the two wives to have acted as they did. Ben's wife was a simple bitch and Wendy must've been hit by the Martian Slut Ray! LOL!

Killian

rnebularrnebularabout 4 years ago
Confusion

I liked the story and thought it was well told. I'm confused by the comment that the author wasn't representing swingers correctly. If you read the same story as I did, I thought Ben told his buddy that he and his wife started off as swingers, but soon she moved them away from that to be more hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. No where did he mention that swingers groups were full of cuckolds.

Anyhow, I liked it, thanks for sharing.

Rnebular

HikingThruHikingThruabout 4 years ago
Great version of Don't Do It

Very well-written and edited example. I especially like the counterpoint of Ben losing his desire for that lifestyle as Wendy was falling for its dubious glory. The hardest thing to convey in these type stories, in which wife knows full well what the consequences will be, is how she convinces herself to risk it. Here, I think some paragraphs from Wendy's POV, and/or some conversation b/t her and Cheri would have helped fill that gap. She says at the dinner party that she's only doing this once, but how did she get even there? After the dancing set-up, she knows hubby is serious, so how does she reconcile remaining friends with Cheri to risk her marriage? Why can't she see that threat? How does she think she'll be able to do this just once when she is "mesmerized?" More insight into that mindset was needed. Separately, your writing is far superior to anything MM has posted, so please aim higher with your future efforts.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 4 years ago
Kalimaxos

Swinging is not a committed relationship. It is why 90 percent end in divorce. You are friends with benefits not dedicated spouses. Why get married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
actually

I see comment decrying the comparison of swinging and cuckolds.

They are similar mental illnesses/aberrations.

In each case the man is willing for his partner to have sex with another. Although in the swinger couple he cares so little for the wife he wants sex with someone else besides I guess the guys high knowing his wife is being sexed by another.

This story hit the nail on the head. There is little love in either style.

Sadly they are unable to realize this fact.

Divorce is also rampant in swingers, cuckolds.

And if children are involved, more sadness.

Entertaining story. The wife though seemed written seemed very dumb. After all the warning she received.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Despite Kalimaxos's moral high ground on what is and isn't whoredom. lol It was a great story! Let it go Kalimaxos! Are you telling me swinger are SO pure that 100% are faithful? Are you so thin-skinned on the topic that you would grade a story down because they somehow "mis-spoke" about your beloved threesomes. please! Ben and his wife might not have been a typical swinging couple, or they could have been at the start and it didn't work for Ben and he turned into a cuckold. Is that really that far fetched? I should be commenting on how great the story is, not about on how one person grades down another author because of their own pet peeves. (which doesn't even apply here!) Wendy certainly got what she deserved. As did Cheri.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good show.

Started out depressing. Almost walked away but reading on found the actions agreeable to mine when confronted by a similar discussion.

Not only no but get out, go play house somewhere else. Heartbreaking but necessary.

WvrjjrWvrjjrabout 4 years ago
5*!

You are getting quite good at your craft. Nice work

Thank you for writing for “Us” on lit

Wayne

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Yes! Thank you and 5***** because they won't let me give you 10.

At last, a truthful description of the swinging and cuckold lifestyle. You nailed it. Good story telling, too.

FreewheelFreewheelabout 4 years ago
Much better

This is a well-written story, The Marlborough Man can't produce anything like this.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
'Have to add this here, even though it had nothing to do with the story...

... But, since it had bothered me from the very beginning:

"... a long time Bernie Sanders disciple and avid CNN watcher..."

There's no such thing.

A true Bernie supporter would NEVER take most of what is said on any MSM seriously, since corporate medias DESPISE Sander, which makes complete sense, given that he would actually be a more direct threat to the corporations that own them than anybody else in politics. Fun fact: there's way less anti-Bernie pundits on Fox News, of all places, than on CNN or, especially, MSNBC - now those guys straight-up HATE Sanders to their very core! Hey, you don't have to believe me... but check it for yourselves on Youtube: all of the anti-Bernie compilations have mostly CNN or MSNBC contributors in them. And less we forget: the Bernie Bro bogus narrative wasn't created by Fox or Breitbart, but by the Clinton campaign, with the full support of CNN.

I know that this doesn't sound like the narrative we've been sold, but the paradigm given to the American people about the MSM being left-leaning... that's a lie. Just like the neo-democrats they are always, cravenly supporting, corporate medias are actually center-right. Oh sure, just like most dems, they'll cry foul when it comes to women's rights and play with identity politics like crazy, but, when it comes to money? Definitely lean right. Put it to you this way: the views and positions of Joe Biden, when it comes to social security, have way more in common with Mitch McConnell than they have with Bernie Sanders - those two wants to shrink it, while the latter wants to expand it. Again, no need to take my words for it - too many videos online of the three of them talking about this exact subject to be able to deny the obvious.

Finally, a perfect example of the media bias against Sanders: recently, Sloppy Joe got accused of sexual harassment by a former staffer. The MSM's take on it: radio silence. The woman in question actually went to Time's Up, a MeToo organization who sole purpose was to support female victims in this exact type of situation, to get some help... only to be told to pound sand (probably because one of Biden's biggest supporters happens to head Time's Up...) Again, no word from CNN or MSNBC about this obvious scandal.

Now, think about this for a second, and seriously asked yourself: do you think they would give a pass on that for Sanders too? Do you remember how hard they went after HIM when sexual harassment allegations were made among people working for his campaign? The man didn't even harassed anyone himself, yet he was the one they blame for it!

So yeah... saying that a Bernie Sanders disciple would also be an avid CNN watcher is like saying that a germophobe would also enjoy bathing himself in shit. Just doesn't compute. That is all.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
Excellent tale - and very true to life

Very few swingers last long in marriages, as marriage is a partnership of equals - and equality in the lifestyle last only as long as the physical beauty does. Once that even starts to fade on either side, so does the equality.

According to statistics, less than 50% make it past the 5 year mark, less than 5% of swinger marriages make it past the 20 year mark; less than 1% make it past the 30 year mark. It's not a healthy lifestyle in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That was a great story, thank you for sharing it with us. I also want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for NOT inserting politics into it. I liked reading the stories TheMarlboroMan submits but his insistence on including politics has forced me to stop doing so. I get politics shoved in my face often enough that won't accept it here. I'm quite sure that TheMarlboroMan won't lose any sleep over losing me as a reader, but that's OK because I won't be losing any sleep over losing him as an author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Okay story

The wife was in a early marriage, pledge monogamy to each other. She was influenced by a friends swinging lifestyle. The husband shot her down. Now we are led to believe she went ahead and agreed to swing . Knowing it would end her marriage. I cannot believe a women that early into a marriage who had a great sex life would even think to go there. That makes your story so weak . Swinging is for losers , who cannot commit to love 90% divorce over time.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
And now, an ACTUAL REVIEW of this story

... I just do not understand Ben here.

Chris's a straight arrow; Cheri's a conniving slut; Wendy's a weak-minded, immature dot. But what the fuck is Ben?

Here's what I got from him, out of this story:

• Doesn't seem to care that much about the swinging lifestyle

• Doesn't like at all the cuck/hotwife lifestyle

• Doesn't like any of his wife's playmates, calling them all 'assholes'

• Doesn't seem to particularly love his wife, even before her last stunt

• Fully support anyone refusing to follow him in the same lifestyle

So... how the fuck did he ended up being a willing cuckold?

Obviously, Chris was the easiest one of the two to turn into a MC - I completely understand where he is coming from. But, honestly, Ben's perspective would be the more interesting one to follow, 'cause I simply do not understand where he is coming from. Other advantage of making him the MC would have been learning of what a shitshow Cheri's life became after her husband left her - 'pretty sure Wendy eventually got herself together after getting dumped by her man, but something strongly tells me that it wasn't the case for her former BFF. If there's a bitch deserving of burning, here, it's clearly her.

Also, although it is true that men do not really talk to their buddies about their sex life, I find it kinda bizarre that it would take the two friends eight years before checking on their new marital status, especially given what happened to both of them. It would make more sense for Chris to ask Ben if he'll still swing with his new bride during the bachelor party than while celebrating his 40th birthday, years after they wedded.

Still... full marks for me, on this one. If ever a sequel is made out of this story, I would preferred it to be a retelling of it from Ben's POV, since I'm quite puzzled by his behavior here. But, if this is where it ends... I'm quite good with it.

Thanks for the share, author.

breville1breville1about 4 years ago
I was fooled....

Despite my aversion to cuck stories, I liked this one.

As we get to the end, I'm thinking Wendy and Chris are going to get back together as they discuss things over a drink. I like that kind of stuff. The fact that she left Ben's house 5 minutes after she was served and didn't continue with Cheri and the assholes, made me think that she had come to her senses and that she wanted her husband back.

Then we hear about Wendy meeting Cheri some time later and hearing about her gang bang with the three college boys. I was thinking that Wendy was going to tell Cheri that that kind of stuff was was no longer her stuff. But before that Chris butts in and starts talking....

So imagine my surprise at Wendy's reaction when Chris tells her about cameras in Ben's house, the seven divorces and the gang bang with five guys recorded "last Sunday afternoon"!!!. SHE was in the gang bang!!!

DUH!!! Stupid woman!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Kaliximos, you're very much mistaken or ignorant. I was involved in the swinging lifestyle for a long time, and when couples stay within the boundaries and acceptable rules, it works well.

The reasons Ben divorced Cheri were perfectly valid. She willfully disregarded and broke the rules and boundaries set in place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get a life, all you stupid assholes!!!!

This is the cheating Wives section of a free porn website! If you are against cheating Wives then why read stories about them? Like that fucking idiot Youami or whatever, useless fucking cockroach!

Shall I go to gay section and read gay sex stories and attack gays??? "Oh, being gay is wrong, its sinful, its against nature..." The Gays will ask me who the fuck forced me to read gay stories.

You fucking assholes need to get a fucking life!!! Youami can you explain yourself to me you stupid fuckin useless fuckin piece of shit! You're gonna go to Lesbian section next, and attack Lesbians? Then go Incest and attack Incestors?

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Well done

I like the way the story held true to the principle of marriage. The way it dealt with the issue and quickly took the steps to move on.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 4 years ago

The guys laid it on the line and the girls are now free to destroy more marriages. Great to see they remarried and life was good for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ugly Little 'Story'

I didn't bother reading this. It earns only one star for continuing with the writer's idol introducing politics into what should be an apolitical forum. Too bad Lit doesn't have a zero rating.

kiteareskitearesabout 4 years ago
lol @ Kalimaxos

You accuse SG of saying all swingers are cheats etc. but it's ok for you to call all non-swingers immature man or woman children? There is more implication in what you wrote than of your assertion about SG's story.

It is evident that your knowledge is limited about the "cuck-world". While I don't get the turn on from it, I also don't get the turn on from water-sports or swinging, but the cuck-world is often a sub-culture of BDSM as much as a sub-culture of swinging. When practised in either mindset it would be 2 consenting adults. Apparently all wives practising this are whores (ie are paid) and even though you claim the husband's let them, you imply the only swingers can give consent.

Cheri was swinging and then cucking (I'll use cuck for willing and cuckold for unwilling) Ben, both with his consent.

Wendy wanted in on this but when Chris refused to consent, she decided to cuckold him and cheat.

The only one with any consent out of the 7 divorcees was Cheri, her divorce was for dragging Wendy down.

So make up your mind were they ALL cheaters or not?

Ben is an idiot for letting Cheri fuck around?

Did that make Cheri an idiot for letting Ben fuck around when they were swinging?

Does that make swingers idiots for letting their partners fuck around? Or is it only swingers that stay together that are not idiots? Or are you going to differentiate between swinging and open relationships?

I'm struggling to see the difference between swinger lifestyle consent and cuck lifestyle consent.

Is it a case of 'Yes' not always meaning 'Yes'?

People in the cuck lifestyle surely don't need to cheat either because they have permission.

I get that some permission is only because someone is just too desperate to save their marriage, but I bet a pound to a pinch of shit it is the same for some swingers. There is a huge difference between the willing and active cuckold in the cuck lifestyle to the tolerant cuckold to the unwilling cuckold. And just as a reminder ALL married men whose wife has had sex with another man since they have been married IS a cuckold, end of story. If you swing and you are a man, you are also a cuckold.

The way you write it, you come across as black and white, the way I see it there are 100s of shades of grey, possibly a shade for every couple in either lifestyle. I'm not into either lifestyle so please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Back to the story

I think it's sad that Ben was not bothered about other people's marriages before it got to Chris. 1) I may have saved Chris', 2) was he that much of "shitheel" that, really, he didn't care.

The level of political comment, for me, was just perfect.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
Kalimaxos, LMAO

you comment has the same feel and sound of the woman trying to say there's a difference between a Porn star, Hooker, Call girl and Sugar baby. There all version of the same thing. They all get paid to fuck, their all versions of a "Whore". Swingers, hot wives, cuckolds, bulls and slut wives are all the same. If your wife is fucking 20 men and 5 women, then why get married? And I agree that its your marriage and live your life as you want. But you can't change the nature of man and say its in your behalf. A slut wife, hot wife and swingers can say what ever you or that want, but there isn't an ounce of respect there.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 4 years ago
enjoyed it.

and rated it 5 stars. I was struck by Kalimaxos very interesting comment about swinging versus cuckoldry and cheating. I see his point. But I think he's being way too glib about the notion that since both parties willingly agree there is no harm and so no foul. I think sexual relationships and human nature are way more complex and conflicted than that. Power within relationships is rarely so evenly balanced that both parties are equally at ease with the others' dalliances.

I have not, to my knowledge, known any swinging couples but I have known two couples who opted for open relationships. Both cratered because one person was very enthusiastically in favor of screwing other people while the other went along for fear of losing their partner and being seen to be insecure and possessive and generally unliberated and uncool. Didnt take too long before that imbalance of actual as opposed to stated feelings and the real distribution of power blew both relationships up. In one case the couple managed to patch things up, but only after they returned to monogamy. Decades later as far as I know they are still together. The other couple? Furgeddaboudit. It got ugly and stayed ugly and they parted bitter enemies.

As for myself Ive always thought 1 woman was trouble enough.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 4 years ago
Nope

I hear enough political crap without having it thrown at me in my pastimes. Didn’t read it. 1 Star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

And I appreciated the humor. Not sure about how the gang bang came about, (would she /did she stay behind , and participate in a gang bang after being served divorce papers ?) nor the anonymous accusation that this inaccurately portrays the swinger lifestyle. The only mention of swingers was early on , and Ben added that they were expanding to other sexual play , including cuckolding and hot wife behavior. I didn't look at this as a swinging adventure gone wrong , but one of a woman who felt she was allowed to play involving a friend who wasn't. And then continuing to deceive and cheat on her husband as well. The deception led to , apparently , seven divorces.

Keep writing !

justbobkcjustbobkcabout 4 years ago
@Kalimaxos

?

Odd comments from you. One might almost think thou dost protest a tad too much.

Pointing out ONE immoral swinger in no way indicts all of them, at all.

I have known some real life swingers myself who certainly were less than perfectly moral even in your version of proper swinger morality.

Seems to me swinging has the same problems with control vs. cooperation between couples as normal couples experience. In some cases it's the man literally using his wife/girlfriend as the key to admission, whether she really wants to or not. My second wife was used this way by her boyfriend in Germany - by her accounts.

In other cases sheer biology means that women have a definite advantage in many ways. "Swinging" and/or open marriages means she has greater choices and can actually physically experience more than any normal male. She can play the nymph much easier than most men can try that satyr role - even with modern chemicals.

Finally, every actual study I've seen indicates "swingers" get divorced even more often than normal marrieds do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Get a life, all you stupid assholes!!!!" - If we're against cheating wives, then we shouldn't read stories about them? So if we don't like murderers, we shouldn't read stories about them? That'll put a dent in the Agatha Christie market!

@Anonymous Re: "Actually" - I'm not in favor of either of them, but there is a HUGE difference between the Swinger and the Hotwife/cuckold lifestyles. In swinging, BOTH partners have the opportunity to have sex with other partners. In Hotwife/cuckold, only the wife does. OI certainly don't understand this statement: "In each case the man is willing for his partner to have sex with another. Although in the swinger couple he cares so little for the wife he wants sex with someone else besides I guess the guys high knowing his wife is being sexed by another." In swinger they are BOTH willing for their partners to have sex with others, and while the guy MAY enjoy that other men enjoy his wife, I'm sure that goes both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I'm laughing at the idiots who refused to read it an voted it 1 star just because of the mention of politics in the preface.

enderlocke27enderlocke27about 4 years ago
eh

u made wendy and cherri with teenage minds that are to dumb and immature for me to believe that characters like chris and ben to marry them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm amused....

by the comments protesting that "swinging" doesn't damage a marriage. I've never seen one that wasn't damaged by it. The same is true for open marriages. That aside, "liberals" and "conservatives" are so culturally different that, while in a very large population there are exceptions, the sexual behavior and sexual attitdues of liberals and conservatives tend to differ profoundly. As for Ben, I think SG wrote him as a standup guy. While he and Cheri had their "arrangement", he didn't tolerate Cheri's effort to suck Wendy into the "lifestyle" and to manipulate Wendy's husband into accepting it. There was clearly a lot to admire in the Ben character, irrespective of your politics. As for Kalimaxos, he seems to have reading comprehension problems.

I thought this was very well done. Based on what I see hear usually, it deserves a higher score.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Good

Great story. Thanks

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Talk about

A thick woman.dumb as a post. Great story. As always ... put her on the curb....5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Politics

Interesting about your comments about writers that just can't help injecting politics. WifeWatcher is another that just can't help injecting his politics into his stories. Literotica doesn't have a "politics" section, probably for a very good reason. Very good writers that lose audience because readers get fed up. The usual response is along the lines of "It's free, if you don't like it don't read it." I take that advice. I don't like the politics, the cuckold stuff, and so forth - so I don't read it. Please let us know so those like me can skip your offerings in the future.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Lol! Nice story.

I guess Wendy was a very determined crotch monster!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

@dunmovyniv - Maybe you should have read the story! While TSG's original INTENT had a political bent, the story took a different path, and politics didn't figure into it at all!

imhaplessimhaplessabout 4 years ago
Entertaining

Need I say more? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@anon "Brilliant!"

Where do you get your news from, the BBC or CCP Propaganda Daily?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Politics

Come on do we really need to add politics to lit stories. I mean we get enough of CNN and Fox shit all day long. Literotica is one of my last escapes from the fucking 6 o'clock news about war, disease, shootings and bad fucking politics and politicians. (Joke- what do you call 10,000 politicians at the bottome of the ocean? Answer - a damn good start.) Please keep the politics out! It's hard enough to jerk-off to the cuck shit as it is.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Great story

Great story that brought out some interesting comments. Kalimaxos's militant defense of swinging just may bring swingerjoe back to life. The cuck/hotwhore defenders are, as usual, pathetic humans begging for mainstream acceptance of their mental illness. Styleguy did a great job of presenting the lying and hypocrisy rampant among these people. His consequences were deserved, and appropriate. Wendy was just weak, but Cheri was a manipulative piece of shit. It is black and white for me. Swingers, hotwhores, cucks, cheating, are all garbage people. As in the ending for Chris, and Ben after learning the hard way, I am happy with monogamy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finally

On of the best stories I have read on this site lately, they are way to many cuckold and sissy stories posted here I quit this site for a while(They need their own category) Its finally good to read what real men do, not some pathetic little wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
swinging isn't for men

women control the sex

men control the relationship

a man entering into a swinging agreement with his wife is giving her his power away.

a woman can not only fuck more frequently than a man can, but will be propositioned for sex a lot more than he will, even if he is technically hotter.

only an alpha among alphas will succeed in a swinger's lifestyle, as a man. and even then, his stamina still puts him at a disadvantage.

men used to abuse their power too. men used to have multiple wives, or mistresses. how did they accomplish this? they abused their power of relationships. the woman gave away her power. in order to KEEP her relationship with a man of status, she accepted his other relationships. it is no different than 'swinging', just a different end of the power dynamic.

monogamy is the only reasonable balance. friends with benefits can work in a similar way, but it's far more volatile. man lures woman into sex with promises of a relationship. maybe woman gets a little bit of that relationship before he moves on.

before anyone gets their panties in a twist, i understand women have deep lust and sometimes a man just wants a cuddle. but we're talking evolution here. deep DNA roots. our mating strategies are VERY different. it doesn't matter how much a woman can kick ass, child birth is fucking ROUGH. she's gonna wanna pick mr. right, not dumb and hung for the week. not if she wants a family. and even weak men might be tempted to earn money, train their skills...for a chance to spread their seed. it urges them to DO things.

the wife made the mistake of finding mr. right, and believing he'd enjoy her throwing away the few things that made her attractive to him. she forgot. she felt she had him already on lock-down. but their contract is on-going. just like a successful man can't just quit his career, and waste all him money and time being a bum. a successful woman can't go around slutting it up, if she wants to be a wife.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

@ dunmovyniv

Pity you didn’t read the Intro carefully. You missed a good’un!

5* and not a politician was anywhere in the story (unless you count a local police sergeant.) Pretty sure no trumps were played in a poker or bridge game, even!

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
Well, that was a 5 star in my book, dumb-movyniv.

You hit 1 star without reading it?

That's just petty and pathetic. Even I will leave stories that don't gel with my personal foibles, but if I do, I usually don't vote unless it's REALLY offensive.

As for this story, there was no real political subtext... Just an acceptance that people have different outlooks. In that aspect, it was very well crafted.

On top of that, the action was a winner with me. It even had the added bonus of improving the standing of a character in who I would usually hold in contempt... Ben.

Very entertaining read, and even your self-effacing references to some author on LW worked well.

Thanks, Style Guy. Now I get to read your back-catalogue. I hope I find the rest of your stories reflect this same perspective, that of the person with self esteem and integrity.

Forget the one-bomb idiots. Over time, the greater audience will correct the score.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 4 years ago
Lose from Lust

To the swingers, do your thing, but don't destroy someone else's happy marriage with talk of great sex with others. The good marriages have 1 partner, not needing many. Too much hype of mind-boggling sex. Sex is what you make it. Dress-up date, with your other, at least once a month (condoned by therapists), a meal, dancing, a theater, movie, or whatever plans for an evening out, as a release, no discussions about kids, job, etc., just a date with your other who you want to grow old with. After the sex, what holds them together, LOVE. Lust is eye-candy that will slowing kill a happy marriage, if you let it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Leave politics out of Literotica

Didn’t read it. There’s nothing erotic about politics.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Bros hero hoes

Great to see Ben being a bro here and giving Chris a heads up about the whore's plans. They worked together, despite different lifestyle choices, to bring both the cheating bitches to heel. Both went on to enjoy monogamous, happy marriages. I enjoyed the comment battle between the noble swingers, and the lower caste cucks, and hotwhorewife lovers for gutter supremacy. I agree with other commenters that all these people are just different branches of the same perverted tree. Cucks and hotwhorewives are mentally ill, and swingers just really dumb. Great story, great comments make me glad I ain't even close to married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

When an author says MM is one of his favorites, take the hint and don’t waste your time. I should have known better.

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
Very good story,

I would assert that the marriage was over on the first page. The husband made his feelings about "actual" extra-marital sex and "fantasy" sex games crystal clear. Braking his grandmother's wine glass in the fire place put an unmistakable exclamation point on his position.

This was the marriage's break point, she still pressed him to consider being a cuckold. She objected to a scenario where the husband got some strange, which wasn't a real offer, just an example, as hubby was trying to get her to understand why he would not go along.

For many men this alone spells divorce, a wife that wants (needs) to fuck other men. Trust in her would be gone as she continues her relationship with Cheri, who had already poisoned her mind. A mind that was willing to be seduced.

The deeds that followed made her betrayal more explicit, but their marriage was doomed when she pressed for permission to have extra cock.

*****'s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story

But you did reference one of your own stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The initial reaction Chris had the first time ...

was right. It didn't make sense to reconcile and he deserved what she planned at the dinner party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not for me

There is so much that is positive and enjoyable about sex that I don't understand the need to write negative, BTB style stories. It all comes across as a bit sad and misogynistic.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago
Bravo 5*!!!

Outstanding! That was a cheating slut / cuckold story in a nutshell! You have worked out most of the important points that this kind of lifestyle shows well! People who only follow their instincts and have sex no matter with whom are no different from animals! They ignore everything that makes us human beings! Love, devotion, respect and union with the person with whom I shape and live my life are the pillars of our civilization! Everything else is just stupid chatter from people who follow their instincts and not their feelings and intellect. Thanks for this really good story!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 4 years ago
I liked it.

I don't usually read stories including

sharing, swinging or cuckolding.

No disrespect to those who do.

It just isn't my thing.

This story getting high ratings

got me interested enough to read it.

And I'm glad I did.

It was simply one fine piece of work.

Thanks TSG!

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Good story" - While I wasn't sure at first, looking at it again, I'm sure that Wendy DID participate in the gang bang. "Do I have a video of last Sunday afternoon's gangbang? Yes, I do. Three of the five guys were married. I've shared the video with their three very unhappy wives. They are all in the process of filing for divorce. You've caused seven divorces, Wendy." WENDY caused seven divorces. Three of them were the result of the gang bang, ergo Wendy was involved in the gang bang.

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Nice job Style Guy

you hit the nail on the head re cuckold relationships, the husband isnt special to the wife, and she eventually loses ALL respect for him. Very few women want someone who has no self worth or self confidence.

johnadpjohnadpabout 4 years ago
I Wonder....

How many other marriages the Style Guy's stories have led to real life divorce. You should be ashamed of yourself TSG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Didn't do anything for me, Literotica is about fantasy and erotica. Maybe your story should be in a different category. I want to be stimulated when I'm reading smut stories like cuckolding.

iameaseliameaselabout 4 years ago
Funny

But the boys in the MAGA cult are literally as beta as anyone, they arent exactly tough guys and their leader is, according to some, just as much a cuck as his base can be. Nice try though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An interesting tale of adultery and self denigration.

Unexplained, as usual in such stories, is how Wendy came to value the fantasy of promiscuity over the reality of her good marriage. Wendy's final failing was not one of lust and selfishness, but simple ethics. Wendy wanted something outside the rules of her marriage, so she decided to get it by cheating. Yeah, she's a whore and a marriage breaker and a gang-bang slut, now. But she started as a simple cheat. The question that begs is, was Wendy always so shallow and selfish and greedy, or did something change her? Cheri's influence had to find fertile ground, ready for sowing. Cheri might have planted the seed, but Wendy fertilized and cultivated the fantasy, with great eagerness and enthusiasm apparently. Wouldn't it be interesting to follow Wendy's story through her miserable pursuit of wanton sexual abandon, eventual chronic venereal diseases and sterilization, ending with some sort of codependent relationship based on mutual contempt and sexual debasement. Or, if she's lucky, she finds another woman to share her later years in a mostly sexless relationship based on friendship and compassion. She's going to need it.

The husband should send Thank You cards to both Cheri and Wendy, maybe on his 25th wedding anniversary, or upon the birth of his first grand child. They enabled his escape from a mentally disabled succubus, leading to his finding a real woman to share his life.

It was a good story. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
lol @Anon brilliant

You must watch nothing but CNN if you believe that garbage.

Definitely true that there would be sicko cucks on both sides of politics but let’s be honest, they’re much more likely to be on the left as they are the ones who believe that men should be subservient to women, women should be given jobs just because they’re women and believe all that identity politics crap (that women are somehow oppressed, male privilege, white privilege, toxic masculinity, the myth of the gender pay gap, etc.). The right believes that men and women are different but equal and that a person’s actions and merits are more important than gender, race, sexuality. Was nice how Ben actually had Chris’s back despite disagreeing on politics but sadly it’s extremely rare to find a lefty who is so open minded these days, they usually just shout that anyone who disagrees is sexist or racist.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
another great story SG

I really enjoyed this one. Sad that Wendy allowed the hollow words of her so-called friend to entice her. But that's how it always is. Even sadder are some of the negative comments. It's pathetic someone would rate a story without reading it. More so, one person said they love to read cuckold stories and a person gets cuckolded in this story AND he complained! lol Sorry the FREE fiction didn't meet your quality level of satisfaction lol Thanks again for another great story SG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anon....Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

You total twat, go to IR section, full of that shite.

JJ

xiluaxiluaabout 4 years ago
Great story

Fantastic. A different approach to the LW genre. I really liked the approach of the two friends at the opposite end of the spectrum. Five stars.

On another point: who gives a shit about the distinction between cuckokds, swingers, hotwife cum eaters, etc., etc., they all are genetic abominations, which mother nature didn't intend for them to procreate. They all are supposed to be dead end evolutionary entities, because the alpha males are the ones to impregnate their wives. Sadly the moderm world has altered what mother nature intended.

johnadpjohnadpabout 4 years ago
Let's See If We Can Determine If Liberals Or Conservatives Are More Likely To Be Cucks

1. Conservatives voted for a known and admitted cheater.

2. They voted for a man who is taped admitting that he went "hard" after a NEWLY married woman (Mary Hart), and that he tried to use his wealth and prestige to try to try to get her.

3. Same man that thinks he can walk up to your wife "grab her by the pussy" and that she would like it. Since I can't imagine any liberal women liking Trumpy grabbing her by the pussy, I'm assuming conservative women that voted for him would enjoy him grabbing them by their pussies (after all Trump never lies so it must be a true statement he made). Since it's more likely that a conservative woman is married to a conservative man, then one must conclude that conservative men enjoy famous people grabbing their wives by the pussy; thus making them cuckolds.

4. Fourteen out of the top fifteen states that have the highest per capita divorce rate are states that voted for Trumpy (true stat google it). Since I'm an avid LW reader, I know the main and likely only reason for divorce is cheating; thus can only conclude that conservative states are more likely to have cheaters.

5. Now states that voted for trumpy also have higher per capita rates of rape, murder, sex offender registry, and crime in general. They also have the lowest rates of education and income (again google it). These don't necessarily indicate that they are also cheaters, but I thought it's interesting so I thought I'd throw them in there :).

6. Last but not least the last time I saw the same kind of adulation that trumpy has with his base, was gay men's adulation of Madonna a couple of decades back. Now being gay doesn't make you a cuck, so I guess this one doesn't apply to the topic above. Just that the adulation is weird and mind boggling (to my liberal friends not that gay men are weird, but it was really mind boggling how much they adored a straight woman). And one has to admit that type of adulation that trumpy gets from conservative men is a little gay, right? Of course, I saw the same adulation in old black and white movies of Hitler and Mussolini speeches, but who can trust black and white movies.

In conclusion.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
love the irony

...and the sarcasm. Two of the most important factors in any humorous episode. Ironically, I couldn't find the humor since most of what was said bears truth to it. The "style guy" sucks as a writer. This story was canned from elsewhere. I can't imagine his "love" for Marlboro guy, since the story submitted had few errors in spelling and/or punctuation. (most fans of Marlboroguy are illiterate, but have good taste in political pov)

On a serious note, I would be willing to bet that I could demonstrate a definitive link between conservatives (read Republicans) and dislike for the whole "cuck" genre. Being a long time "conservative", I have taken the time to research and understand my weak points (humor). I believe it is necessary to the well being of all who age, to understand the foundation behind their beliefs and world views.

Conservatives believe in the basic Judaeo/Christian foundations of the USA (in very basic terms). They don't need to believe in any specific God or follow any catechism (and most don't, these days). They do understand that we (Americans) are based on limited self governance and a libertarian stance of individual integrity extending to all facets of personal interaction (i.e. homosexuality is up to the individual user, as long as said user does not try to fuck us or push their beliefs upon us - what you do in your bedroom is YOUR business).

The other foundational belief that conservatives stand pat upon, is the basic building blocks of society - the family. Family can't be built with cheating partners (even if they are cheating with a "hall pass" in pocket). There needs to be an inherent trust developed within the schism of the relationship to allow the fostering of the progeny. This can only come from a two parent, monogamous relationship (proven by time and basic psychological understanding - both of which I have degrees in). It is uncouth in today's politically correct social realm to admit that the "emperor has no clothes", but it is true. Just as transsexuals have a mental disorder (being that they are mentally, "wired differently" than the majority of humans) according to all DSM manuals preceding the era of "politically correct diarrhea", but are an accepted social variation in this age.

Conservatives are less likely to be found accepting a cuckold relationship under their own roof. If they do, I'd bet they aren't real conservatives at all.

Nice job. BTW

Smokepole

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 4 years ago
for real entertainment look to the comments

These comments show how sick most of the fuckers who populate the LW section of this site are. Not the jizz slurping cucks vs the psychotic BTB crowd, but the internet political warriors. It's pathetic.

To the Author regarding his characters: Bernie cultists usually don't watch CNN or MSNBC or local news or read any of the mainstream papers, and they also hate the Democratic party establishment just as much as the far right wing of the Republican party does. Much like the far right, the looney Bernie lovers tend to rely on internet blogs and a network of internet "news" sites, the left wing equivalent of Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, WorldNetDaily, and the like.

They are just as conspiracy minded as the Trump cult is and they also hate and loathe "lamestream media" and consider it to be a secret arm of the GOP the same way right wing nuts think the MSM is a secret arm of the DEMs. They are 2 sides of the same coin and both of them hate the middle as much as they hate each other.

As for all of you political warriors, as far as which side of the spectrum is more interested in that cuckold bullshit (I'm a lefty and I find it revolting, for the record), the best we can do for ACTUAL FUCKING DATA would be a 2016 study consisting of cross checking of PORNHUB search results by state, which shows that according to how often cuck terms are searched for, the states most filled with cucky wannabes are West Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama, New Hamshire, and Vermont, while the 5 states that searched cuck stuff the least were California, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and South Dakota. Overall it was the 26th most popular search subject in red states and the 29th most popular in blue states. So anyone trying to claim it must be more endemic of people on the other side of the political aisle as them is talking out of their ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

As a cousin from across the pond, I admit to not understanding a great deal of the political rhetoric surrounding this subject. However, what I do applaud is the fact that Chris warned his wife what would happen, even gave her a second chance, and the stupid woman was seduced by the lies again.

Secondly, successful marriages are based on trust and respect and if they are missing, then divorce is the inevitable conclusion.

Thirdly, probably my biggest moan, is the fact that women constantly and in great detail, break the trust, respect and privacy of their sex lives.

They cannot seem to help it and incredibly, they don’t see anything wrong with it.

They tell their girl friends, sisters, next door neighbours, aunts, hairdressers, female colleagues, the woman in the library, their mother, cousins, the PTA, the check-out girl etc etc.

On the other hand, the vast majority of men do not talk about details of their sex lives, except for the occasional lie about how many times a night they performed.

Most men would be horrified to know that the next party or BBQ they attend, all the women there will know, how big his cock is, how many times a night/week he can manage sex, what his favorite position is, has he ever asked to be tied up, has he ever been caught wearing his wife’s underwear, how good/willing he is to give oral etc etc etc.

So remember guys, the next time you’re at a BBQ and you go inside to get another beer and you return to the deck and all the women, turn as one to look at you and start smirking or laughing, they are imagining you, kneeling on the bed, being pegged whilst moaning like a girl (or whatever it is you asked you wife to do).

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Just the tags are confusing enough. How can it be btb as well as hotwife and cuckold. The two opposites are mutually exclusive.

Then you sat you like someone else stories. Oh well. Next you'll be telling us you won't be wearing a face mask.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How come

Despite being on 4pm to11 pm,how could Wendy not see him when they lived in the same house?.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

why do you leave your stories unfinished?

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 4 years ago
nice little story 5*

question, do merkan men really find it acceptable for other blokes just walk up to their table on a night out and ask their wife - girlfriend to dance? a hearty fuck off would be the best outcome of that in the uk or a glass in the face at the other end of the spectrum. we don't really have that cuckold lifestyle thing here either other than the odd fat slag with a retarded inadequate pervert for a husband into dogging or swapping with an equally unattractive couple, often advertising their meat on seedy sites with gaping filthy pussy or cock pics and a couple face pics from 20 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
to cabbage

In America there are assholes that think they are enlightened and let men ask their wife's to dance, If a man was to come up and be respectful and ask me if i minded if he danced with my wife. I would treat that as a respectful act. But, only say it was ok if I didn't feel like dancing then and if I didn't get a sense that it was more then it was.

On the other hand, If a man was to come up to my table and ask my wife to dance directly, I would tell him to piss off. If my wife was to dance with someone after I said no....(well she is an independent woman and her own person. So she can make up her own mind.). Then she would be able to dance with anybody she pleased after that. She would be able to date, sleep, fuck and or live with anyone she chose. Well, except for me of course. Because by dancing with someone after I made my feelings known would be the end of our relationship. She knows that and if she ever feels the need to see how far she can push it. Well as I said before she can make her own choices.

And reap the consequences also.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Profound insight and a lot of loose ends

There is quote in the story that I did not notice being discussed in prior comments but is profound -- that what Wendi/Cheri did was worse than seduction by a man because "Cheri convinced you that sex with any man would be a positive improvement to our marriage."

Excellent point that does not seem to have been picked-up in other stories dealing with similar story line.

The one part of the story that I dislike is that there is no explanation for Wendy's desire for an extramarital event. She knew her husband's views on swinging, and should have known that this was not something that she could change on a dance floor. She should equally have that even one event could spell divorce, So, with her continuing therapy -- why did she do it? What did the therapist discover about Wendy? This is a very unfinished and incomplete, and thus unsatisfying, story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Good story enjoyed handled the situation well. But

Brought up therapy but then went into the two girls getting back together.

Didn't say anything more about therapy.

Did she quit?

What?

The men came out way ahead.

Friends yet two loving wives and children.

Definitely ahead.

Not realistic but who cares love revenge and happy endings

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous