All Comments on 'Limits'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 256 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

You fail to see the blatantly obvious truth though, that "willing" cuckolds are made up by homosexuals and feminists, for a man to not only have no masculine virtues: honor, self-respect, courage, and valor but quite literally would have to have characteristics in complete opposition to those virtues. In reality the only men who portray those characteristics are mentally broken psychopaths and are ostracized by men who value masculine virtues and honor marriage vows. So who would push a false narrative that insults good virtuous men by portraying men as slimy disgusting degenerate cucks, hmm... sounds an awful lot like groups who's members mostly occupy...... the left! Saying it's not political when people write characters and scenarios that are obviously written through an ideologically skewed lens is called arguing in bad faith, just because politics are not directly mentioned or brought up doesn't mean they are not pushing ideological propaganda, and stories and entertainment are always the first place they infiltrate. It's quite literally in the communist manifesto.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

She doesn't appear to be that broken up about the divorce. She did get her gangbang and I guess moved on. I do like how the guy spoke up and then followed through on his threat of divorce.

Good thing there were no kids.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Toxic masculinity? Divest future liabilities, and reinvest in New growth opportunities. What happened to '...in sickness and health?' (Smart guys?)

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

The "cuckolding" thing is really largely contained to the US. Other English speaking countries and the rest of the world are simply not that interested in this type of porn. I think what happened was back around 2016 or so, the media content creation algorithm (basically they all copy each other) picked up cuckolding from the ether and then REALLY ran with it in a series of seemingly endless stories. At first it was "WOW! THIS IS SO SHOCKING!" and then "REAL LIFE CUCKOLD SPEAKS!" then "CUCKOLDING MORE POPULAR THAN YOU THINK!" etc. Eventually it peaked around 2020 and then fell right off the cliff, with the most popular terms being related to will smith and "what is the meaning of?"

<>

Anyway, let's just look at Literotica by it self. I imagine that maybe half to a little bit more than half of the stories in the LOVING WIVES section currently feature either cuckold or hot wife plot lines (positively) and with the remainder typically being adulterous wife tails, with the majority of those being ones where the wife gets her ass reamed (literally, sometimes metaphorically) for her actions. The interesting thing about this, is that cuck/hotwife content used to DOMINATE this category, so over time, it's actually become less popular with the demographic that should be the most interested in it...

<>

Basically I think we've come to the deconstructionist phase of the "cuck movement" where now rather than promoting it all over the place and reveling in creating cuck stories, most writers and such are deconstructing these plot lines and typically inverting them - like this story. I'd also say that "lifestyles" like polyamory and "ethical non-monogamy" are going through a similar down cycle right now as well, after again being boosted in the media around the same period of time. Heck, if anything, I think we're living in a "backlash" part of the cycle currently. The amount of negative portrayals out there of these "lifestyles" seems to almost exceed the positive when they previously didn't even exist.

<>

Food for thought.

<>

Anyway, story was pretty good. I don't understand how Wendy could be so terribly retarded, especially after committing to therapy for so long, but that's the story I guess... and to go from zero to multi-gangbangs in her "first" outing.... just wow. How did she ever manage to be monogamous at all if this was in her DNA??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Right wingers are more likely to be cum sucking cuckolds and perverts. They droll on about the taboo of sex when they really hold perverse desires in their hearts. Look at Denny Hastert, Larry Craig, Newt Gingrich, The Dugger men, Bridget Ziegler, etc.

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

Great story and what I would consider a realistic one. The fact that it all the trust was gone and that’s what melted everything down was a great turn of events.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

In my old inner city neighborhood, this scenario would have ended like this. The wife's slut girlfriend would have been found unconscious in an alley with severe acid burns to her face and twat. For the dumb cunt of a wife,a box cutter to the face would have left her disfigured. As a retired big city cop,I've seen both scenarios play out several times.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader3 months ago

finally an honest cuck story.. really this is how imagine the real stuff to go.. still boggles my mind to see how many people are turned on by being on the receiving end of disrespect. that self inflicted trauma is messed up.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

I gotta wonder, seriously…. Are people that stupid as to delude themselves like that? I assume that it does happen. I just can’t fathom treating someone like that.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

pretty good, would have just liked confirmation that Wendy was involved in the gangbang that lead to the 5th, 6th and 7th divorces... also curious what happened to her and Cheri after their divorces.

GrandpaGDJGrandpaGDJ5 months ago

Great story. Sorry I can’t rate it. My IPAD IOS 17.2.won’t allow the selecting of a star. I give you a five.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

It’s always a slut friend that leads the cheater astray. I would have divorced her after she had me read that stupid Style Guy cuck story. I hated that story and gave it *1. Having him read that was inhumane.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Don't fight for low value men or women. You wanna be single, have fun, loads of excitement? Then kids a d marriage are not for you. Full stop. If you try to have both, people will get hurt

Whether it's you, your spouse, yours kids, or anyone you both see on the side. Too many variables. It's highly toxic and arrogant to think, " but I can do it better than everyone else".

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't really understand what this has to do with politics or more importantly a person's political stance. Neither seemed to be religious, so with that brand of mindless conservatism excluded, what's really the difference between someone that cares for other people and someone that cares just about themselves when it comes to sex?

As Chris Rock once said (poorly paraphrased), "it makes no sense to be party political across the board. Some issues you're going to be liberal and some you're going to be conservative" ... and all along those labels are going to change as the demographic changes it's interests and focus.

/

What however forced me to give this a low mark, inspite of it's pretty good writing style etc., was the simple fact that we the reader were lied to by omission, so that the 'denouement' would hit harder when we discover that Wendy had actually cheated, like any more reason for a divorce was needed.

Normal women don't just go from monogamous to gangbang. Nor do those wanting to catch their wives cheating wait for the evening dinner party. When the shame and pain would have been so much sweeter to have served mid bang. It made no sense and just served as a tired trope to ensure that the reader had no latent sympathy and that Bill was right all along to divorce and not reconcile.

Divorce/reconcile do what you want, that's based upon personal choice, don't try to justify it by painting the other as worse than they are. Because it just taints the reasoning for doing so and makes the MC seem fragile, as if the initial reasons weren't good enough.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another story where safe sex was not talked about. All the swingers got HIV and died of AIDS some 20 to 30 years later. The gift that keeps giving, STDs and other items. Safe sex is a must in this day and age.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gave this 5 stars.

Well written, with an MC who was clear about consequences from the first mention of ‘introducing outsiders’ by the missus.

The comment by the MC’s decent and honourable pal at the end, that there’s not much love in such relationships (i.e. where sex with third parties takes place), is something that appears to me to stand to reason. If you have a marriage where the intimacy of sex is part of the fidelity of the pairing (including trust, love, friendship, and being supportive of your mate in dealings with others … as a united pair) and then you take the intimate physical bonding sharing act of sex and make it a mere commodity available to third parties, you have - to my mind - diminished the marriage/the pairing. By making sex merely the act of sex, and making it something available with others outside of the marriage partnership, how can the act of sex remain undiminished between the partners? Its delusional to believe that there is no detriment to such a choice. I cannot conceive that the intimacy of the marriage pairing is not lessened by it. If the stats quoted by an earlier poster are well founded, it appears that only 10% of such ‘open’ relationships endure, and one wonders at what the true nature of such enduring relationships actually are (I’m neither a psychiatrist nor a psychologist).

Jim

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 stars

Ben was such good friend. Wow man. I'm shocked he put up with that kind of relationship--and with such an utter slut/bitch--for so long. Wendy became irredeemable, and a completely unsympathetic character, when she went back Sunday for her orgy. I would've liked to know what happened to her.

Do you think irl a wife, or girlfriend, can be talked into cheating by their friends? That's scary man.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, although understanding what happened to their exs would have made it complete.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A tale with a great outcome and a moral. 5 stars of course.

Bill S.

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0357 months ago

Sometimes you're good, sometimes you're very good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I quit reading when a black man was sneaked into the story.

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

Wow. Sunday afternoon gangbang. Made me proud he was divorcing her before the fit hit the Shan.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So I may be slow but she says she did not have sex with them. That meant that dinner party, before then, or I am guessing afterwards. BUT an I reading that she was part of that "last Sunday ganging"? Sh she was with the 5 guys of which 3 were married? Otherwise, it was her friend that would have caused 7 marriages to fail, right?

So even after all of this drama she still had too get her extra piece of sex.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5* the husband didn't waste time with a cheating whore. He had a good friend.

Schlouis57Schlouis5711 months ago

Belle histoire qui se termine bien pour les hommes et à mon avis bien pour les salopes qui méritaient peut-être encore plus qu'un simple divorce.

AstordatairAstordatair11 months ago

Good story ! I enjoyed it! Thx.

To ForensicFossil who wrote a comment about MarloboroMan about 5 months ago: this is exactly the kind of personnal attack that this site could do pretty well without. A former lawyer familiar with a higher level word like "egregious" should have enough discernment and decency not to write such gratuitous attack.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As soon as your SO brings up open relationship/marriage you need to start looking for an exit strategy tbh.

LoneandlevelLoneandlevel12 months ago

Dean of Mean- my experience exactly the opposite: the people who espouse these practices tend to be college educated libs who think they're much too sophisticated and forward-thinking for society's "backward, medieval" societal norms. Every one of them touted their supposed honesty and openness with their partners, and every one of them lied and disregarded boundaries when it suited them.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@Helen1899: I agree with you. The author managed to portray Wendy as a person with "something to her". When a person is "mesmerized" he/she is, by definition, not responsible for their actions...the mesmerizer is responsible. This would logically fall under "in sickness and in health". It appeared that the "mesmerism" was broken when Wendy sought counselling. If so, then the final event was a deliberate decision that Wendy made in full knowledge of the consequences. It's too bad and so sad, but that's the way it turned out.

.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wendy was just trailer park trash like Cheri

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

I know I will get pelters, probably deserved, but I actually feel sorry for Wendy. She wasn't a bad person, just weak and stupid, manipulated by a conniving evil woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five *5* stars. You couldn’t ask for a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story and enjoyed your self-deprecating mention in the beginning. You made up for it, though.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Good story thanks.

Hey HighBrow, What’s the point in writing “Femdom Agitprop” for every story it’s real very bloody boring. Stop being such a twat!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

The moral of the Femdom Agitprop Story could be: Don’t marry someone mean and selfish or weak and stupid.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

"I'll think about being a humiliated, sissy cuckold, if you think about being a 32-year-old divorced slut." Amen, Brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happened to Wendy and Cheri. Hopefully they both got a bad STD and lived lives if regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Feministic propaganda and woke culture is destroying marriages. Stats clearly show if you swing, swap, open, or share it is a marriages death sentence 90% of the time, and the sick act of cuckolding which no real man would ever willingly allow is a guaranteed end of not just the marriage but it poisons the very souls of any and all it touches

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is the burn? It’s supposed to be btb, well that’s disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! 👍🏼 😃

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After reading the story and some of the comments it dawned on me that if you're in a swingers' relationship you end up being just a "dear friend with benefits" to your wife. If you're in that relationship the one thing that separates you is the intimacy and exclusivity of your marital relationship. I've lived with girls without being married and the only thing (again) that is different is we didn't take vows.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Consent is everything, oddly enough my experience is the right wing guys are more likely to swing and that seems to lead to cuck crap way more than one would think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story, would to know where the ex’s were 8 years later

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. Well-written, and I like the lesson(s) of it. Husband was smart to document/video the multiple infidelities. And his point about Cheri is very well-made.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 1 year ago

MarlboroMan?

Anyone who enjoys that fool's "stories" is an egregious cretin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to their exs 8 years later?

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

I liked the writing style. The Style Guy.

Something pretty unique.

Criticising owns work. Excellent.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

I always hoped that all this passion and emotion within the comments section, was also present in raising good children, reinforcing scholastic achievements, and standing up and defending their families. And you know what? I bet they are. I think somewhere behind that passion and somewhat vile condemnations, there are good people with good values. Yep, I would bet on it. I love your stuff Style Guy.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 1 year ago

Fun story with a good ending. Good point made.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Predators rule!

Victims get fucked over in the worst way.

No matter how sophisticated and civilized our veneer, it still comes down to the Law of the Jungle.

Strong survive; the weak perish.

Elias1Elias1over 1 year ago

Very good writer... 5 stars easy

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Very good story. And lays out the one sided idiocy needed to be a cuck, along with, and though I say it a lot but its because its true, repressed homosexuality of cucks. THEY fixate on huge cocks, they literally live vicariously through the women they write. Pathetic as that is.

Its too bad you mentioned the limp dicked, brain damaged, low IQ'ed Con "TheMarlboroMan" he's the epitome of the fragile, know little, walk loudly and carry a big mouth, white snowflake male.

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

YES!! Best possible outcome.

Anon circa 2 months ago. Who cares.Maybe they hooked (sic) up with a football team.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

This is the second time reading this story and as I have always thought these types of lifestyles never really work out. It's not love but more just mutual lust by people not capable of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent story, but 1) what happened to Wendy & Cherie and 2) how did they connect with their wives?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Cannot find any fault with Chris' logic. I guess a bi-sexual man or a complete slut wife would think that it was great to watch your wife or girlfriend pick up random guys or set up a bunch of guys to fuck her, but honestly not many (none I know) many hetero-sexual. guy want to have this as part of a loving relationship. "CUCK" stories or adventures as they call them, only feed the fertile .mind of wimps and bi guys...or in woman's case again a slut. If the participants were honest that's the d\"draw".

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

I've always thought that the word "cuckold"was synonymous with controlling, feminist, miserable if they are not screwing up a girl friend or two's life. This M.O. coupled with their thought process that men are just by nature wimps and bi-sexual losers. This story got a 5 from me because it is well written (politics was almost non existent), and revisited the aspects of cheating some women have no thought process when it comes to "but I want to do this" attitude. I mean how much more could her husband make it clear where her CUCK fantasy would lead. Christ was she possessed or something. I mean most of us have read stories like "February Sucks" etc., where the slut is almost in a trance to be hit on by a PRO athlete. In this story Wendy is going to hook up with two Jabronies who are a pathetic representatives of the male species. That's what makes the story line just. that and her husband specifically detailing what would happen. Martian Slut Ray doesn't say 1/10 of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

politics in story = 1 star

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

Im sorry how is this btb?

All he did was divorce the bitch, that isnt btb, thats the bare minimum to not be a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope Wendy & Cheri characters ended up with STDs and homeless on the street!

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I Loved it. Nothing crazy - just some simple justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It just proved the ex-wife was well up for it. I do not think she would have changed. It its in their genes, they cannot stop themselves once its ignited. Its this behaviour that spreads STDs, HIV, etcetera. Tough luck to them, its the innocent spouses, partners, boys friends and girl friends that I feel sorry for. This could all be reduced if people took more responsibility for their actions.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

If you need to knock off a little strange, don't get married. If one person is not enough, stay single. Male or female, it shows no love or respect for your spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. It's just missing the regret on the part of the ex-wife.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

5 stars, Why can't people be happy with what they have? My first marriage of 13 years fell apart. She left me with girls got an apartment. Went to talk and asked why, said she fell out of love and then said "I want to go out and look around but if it doesn't work out can I come back?" With tears in my eyes I got up and walked out the door. True story. That was over 40 years ago. This was a good story, never been into the menage a trois thing or even sex with a stranger. Guess I'm weird, has to be some kind of a connection.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

5stars. I've read this story twice. Both times thought it was great. Open marriages are bullshit. Even married couples doing threesomes. Usually, one partner has been coerced or dragged along. Sooner or later one partner isn't happy. There have been violent deaths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An open relationship doesn't work. A couple (one of them) does not stick to the rules. Always a spouse will fuck someone without the other's knowledge or being present. Always happens. Also there's also a primary participant and one that is less willing to participate. Open relationships are not loving relationships...BTRH

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

read this story a couple of times. I like it, though I have some sadness at the loss of a marriage. Unlike some I fee some sadness for Wendy's loss because of her stubborn , but she is a big girl who should know better! He did everything he could to show her what a fool she was being. She just had to taste the taboo; to her detriment. Good story told well with a nice pace. I liked that the partner saw the light and cut his losses and moved on.

I enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing. John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Missing the final reactions from the 2 exs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too bad Wendy got off so easily. Wish she'd suffered more. That's just my opinion, good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry to post as anonymous, I don't have a login yet. Most anonymous posts are from scared panzies. I certainly love your style of writing and I laughed at your self-deprecating humor. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lucky, indead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've always thought that the word "cuckold" was a word created by cheaters to justify their actions.

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 2 years ago

Just trust yourself. Don't trust others and their bullshits.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

To the commenter angel rider below. Swinging does not even work when both spouse are into it. The man soon realizes he is done after an hour or so, and has nothing to do for the next six hour except watch. Swinging is the number one start point for cuckolding. However, the number show not a lot of long term swinging, There are lots and lots of abandoned threads and accounts on hot wife and swing sites. Does not take a rocket scientist to figure out why the story quickly ended.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Too bad real life is not this way. Manhood in America is in trouble. 70 per cent of all suicides are white men. Male life expectancy has decreased 10% in the last century while women's has increased. Cuckolding is being made main stream and ther is a massive marketing campaign to normalize it. Soon media will get on board with. Movies, etc. The word cuck is being promoted as a badge of honor. The courts are asssiting. Watch out.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Women should take a lesson from Ben to learn about true friendship. He's got Chris's back since Cheri is doing her best to destroy her friend's marriage.

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

I agree and disagree with Hiker66Biker.

Agree where he asks why all husbands are perfect. Being a man even I would like to see where husband’s screw up for once. They show the cheating wife and the guy and in some cases the guys family. Buy rarely shows the story from the guys perspective. Even then it's sympathetic towards the guy. ( not related to this story)

I disagree about preparing divorce papers coz the dance. The dance was pre planned and 1st step in an elaborate plan to cuck him. That's why he did it.

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

Wait.... So the gangbang was Cheri's or Wendy's???

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Swinging never works

It destroys the fabric of one husband, one wife the slime enter into after that.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Swinging only works when both couples are into it. Same with all the other alternative lifestyle relationship. Capitulation in a relationship is sometimes necessary in order to promote harmony through making the other happy. One may capitulate over a disagreement about where to vacation, what kind of furniture to buy, shave that pathetic excuse for a beard off your face or you will need to make friends with your hand... you know that sort of thing. It's very different when it comes to giving in over something that will change the relationship and add challenges that previously didn't exist. Hell, even asking one's partner (like in the story) will change the relationship. Better to discuss before marriage. The notion that one should be able to talk to their spouse about anything isn't very realistic as much as it seems a lovely thought.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I don't often agree with Kalimaxos, but in my admittedly limited knowledge of swinging, NONE from personal experience, swinging begins with a committed couple, JOINTLY agreeing to participate in a controlled environment where each are able to engage sexually with other consenting partners.

\

If ONE partner wants to swing, and the other grudgingly goes along, possibly with no desire to participate, that's a recipe for disaster.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

2 more SWAMP DONKEYS join the herd... lol. These retarded women stories never get old...classic

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Good story about loyal friends who watch out for their friends' backs. Even if it costs them their marriages! Sluts will always lose.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - mostly because the MC held firm to his principles & ethics and did not waiver under the constant attempted coercion by his slut wife and her slut friend. The sluts got exactly what they deserved - good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave up when I got to the word "black"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story. Especially when his friend actually stood against his wife because it was the right thing to do for his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So one of the things I gleaned from this story is, Literotica is a source of material to truly screw up impressionable minds and wreak havoc within a marriage! Worst case, you end up divorcing your spouse because of the bad influence of Literotica stories relating to deviant lifestyles. Way to go Literotica, you had one job to do...and you did it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally, a husband character who is recognizable as a man....also well written.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

5 stars for Chris for taking ZERO shit from Wendy. He made it plain from the start this was a no go. He didn't wait for proof of infidelity; proof of intent was enough. He gave her a second chance and she fucked it up.

I have had 2 friends whose divorce resulted from swinging, i.e., the wife didn't want to swing back. [One couple that shared a 5 yo daughter remarried 7 years later.] If the cheap thrill of strange pussy with no strings is so great, why TF would you get married in the first place? If I had a FWB who suggested swapping/swinging I might give it a shot; but I would never gamble the commitment/investment in a marriage.

For the fellow legal knitpickers here; while the ownership was stiil joint, Ben had vacated his house so the videos of Cheri's gangbang might not be admissible evidence in a divorce in one of the 7 states allowing divorce for cause. In no fault states only the filing wife needs to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. He really wanted to believe in her, but she wasn't good enough. Leave her and enjoy life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Darn good, a solid 4. Amusing the self-deprecating self-reference. And a good ending. The story of a woman friend suborning the wife's marriage with this sort of thing has been done elsewhere in LW, "Here's What Will Happen" by laptopwriter comes to mind, but there are others. It's a decent premise, and TSG did a good job on it.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

OK, I'll reluctantly give this yarn 4 stars but I really feel it deserves just 3.5. I liked the reference to Literotica which is not common on this site, but I like yarns that are (just about) believable, and this one stretched 'believable' a bit too far. I found it incredible that the MC (Chris) was prepared to serve divorce papers just because his wife (Wendy) danced with a scumbag. I thought that she needed to do a bit more than that to justify divorce. Despite this close brush with divorce papers, and knowing that Chris is a hyper sensitive control freak, she decides to cheat on him for the first time in a gang bang (why?). My eyes glazed over at that point when my attention started to wane. PS: why are all the husbands in these cheating wives stories so perfect? They all wear halo's. Aren't there any scumbags amongst them who thoroughly deserve being cuckolded? Perhaps I should write a yarn where the heroine cheats on her vile sleazy cheating husband with a handsome hero who whisks her away to happy-ever-after land. I will then wait for the sky to fall in with the weight of abusive trolls. Other than that it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Less than half a page and I was ready to throw up.

BlueHemiBlueHemiover 2 years ago

One of the best stories on here. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am a man of few words, my writing and speaking skills suck. This was a great story, thank you The Style Guy.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 3 years ago

Heard tell Wendy got a "Thank you" card from the local Bar Association for her assistance in providing local lawyers with work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep the politics out. By the way, whoever fantasizes about enacting LE stories is already half-way into problems. The truth is that there is no ethical boundary, it is only the long way through the swamp of human relations and boundary is wherever people agree to put it on. Domineering relationship is not healthy either and a lot of these BTB stories are by writers who dream about themselves as domineering "tough" men. Their female characters always behave like stupid children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous