All Comments on 'Limits'

by Number2323

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This made me go absolutely bonkers feral I love this this is exactly the kind of vibe I want from my life this is the happiness I want to find

Number2323Number2323about 2 years agoAuthor

I'm really glad you enjoyed! I hope you find that happiness you're looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is absolutely beautiful. I had been reading several BTB / cheaters, etc stories and the genre was actually depressing me!! A tribute to the authors for their realism! As a 'last story of the night', I came across this story ~ a truly excellent story. You have told it so well too. How many times have we come home after an especially brutal day, or week, at work and then tried to please our significant other while still rebounding from the work day. Obviously he had promised, or committed, to his wife he would be in charge and it would be an evening of kinky pleasure for her but he couldn't do it at 100%. His loving wife, rather than sulking or showing her disappointment immediately reads the table properly and takes control to love her husband. This is the first story I have read by Number2323 and I congratulate you on a thoughtful, entertaining love story. Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Studio Ghibli ftw!! Also mentioning the spoons system was cool

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNumber2323@Number2323
I'm new here. I've been writing smut for about a year, but I never planned to post any of it. A friend insisted that my work was pretty solid, so... here we are to see what the community at large thinks. Hope you all enjoy.