Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock twitched again, and my Lady's eyes darted down to catch the movement. "Is someone starting to feel a little needy? A little desperate?"

I didn't trust my voice so I only let a "Mmmmm" in response. Something between a whimper and a hum.

Her marker settled on my stomach, just above the band of my underwear. "You're a needy little pet, aren't you?"

I felt the word as it was inscribed, and stammered out my response. "I'm a... I'm... I'm a needy little p-pet."

"You're, MY, needy little pet?" She added a second word, just beside needy. 'Mine.'

"I'm your needy little pet," I forced out with more confidence than any of the lines before. For all worries and insecurity, that was one thing I never wanted to be in doubt. For either of us. I was hers.

She beamed up at me. "Good boy," she said, sealing the marker with a 'pop' before moving her fingers to stroke my thighs. "Have I crossed any lines tonight, pet?" She looked up at me, and even with her below me, in this moment, there was doubt who was in control.

"No M'Lady," I whispered.

She leaned in, still gazing up at me. She let a slow, hot breath against my underwear that caused my cock to twitch in excitement. "Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes M'Lady," breathier than the no, my whole body shivered in anticipation.

"Then be clear, pet. Tell me what you want. Describe the limits of tonight's activities."

I groaned as my mushy brain fought to assemble its desire into coherent words. Another hot, teasing breath against my crotch did little to help. Her hands slid up and down my thighs, massaging them, teasing them, creeping just past the fabric, inches from the part of me that craved her direct attention, only for them to pull away.

"I..." I started, the full thought still coming slow. "I want... you to suck my cock."

"Is that all?" She leaned in, pressing her lips to my bulge, wrapping the side of my fabric encased cock in her lips. Her tongue gently lapped against it, moistening the fabric.

I moaned at the sensation, head falling back against the cushions of the couch. "Directly... I want you to suck it directly... please..."

Her hands crept up as her lips pulled away, slowly freeing my cock. It bounced in joy but was soon bound by her firm, deliberate grip around the base. Her lips kissed gently against the underside of my tip, sending shivers and tingles straight from cock to brain. "And?" she murmured, the motion of her lips further igniting my desire.

The steady trickle of pleasure left my breathing uneven, my mind muddled further. I basked in the feelings while assembling a request, no... a command, that would bring me what I actually craved.

"N-no... no teasing. I w-want you to... take me. Take... take me deep. Suck and lick until I... I burst..." It didn't sound very commanding.

She didn't speak, but her lips slid up and over my head, encapsulating it in hot, moist heaven. For a time she stayed there, tongue lapping at my frenulum as her hand slowly stroked up and down the shaft. I lost the capacity for words. My eyes closed once more as I surrendered myself to her ministrations.

Her hand stopped pumping. It lingered at the base, squeezing, as her lips descended. Fully trapped within her, my cock pulsed and twitched with glee. The heat built and built as she held me there, the intensity of the moment melting what little was left of my mind. Her lips rose, fingers following with their firm grip, back to the head. Then back down. Her head bobbed, her hand stroked, and she showed now signs of stopping. The pace was constant, inevitable, her grip tightening ever so slightly with each pass, her mouth sucking with greater strength.

My body felt it coming, a pressure behind my cock, building, building. My cock strained, my hips squirmed, my lips let loose a long, low moan. "I... I'm..." I couldn't finish the sentence. My hips bucked and my pelvic muscles spasmed, and she stopped, my cock buried deep in her throat as she sucked. Each spurt flowed into her, leaving me drained and spent.

When the spasms finally faded, her lips climbed back up my saft, pausing at the head for her tongue to swirl and circle, licking up every trace of orgasm, before popping free. I felt her stand. "Lean forward for me," she said soothingly.

I did my best, head pulling up from the cushion, body tilting toward her. She reached behind me, unlinking the chain that bound my wrists together but leaving the cuffs in place. Her fingers entwined with mine, pulling my hands out and up, gently coaxing me to my feet.

I rose, a little unsteady, but she caught me before I could stumble more than half a step. Her arms wrapped me in a hug, face nuzzled into my neck. "You ok?"

"Mmmhmmm," I hummed lazily, my mind still floating throug post orgasmic bliss. I started to hug her back only for her to release me and catch my hands in hers once more.

She pulled, guiding me. "Time for bed." I couldn't argue. She led me to the bedroom, coaxing me onto the bed before lying beside me. She wrapped us both in the warm fuzziness of our many blankets, I helped a little, and then her arms returned to their hug, now embracing me from behind.

I let out a contented sigh. One of my hands found hers and cupped it. The leather cuff pressed gently into her skin.

"Do you want me to take the cuffs off?"

I shook my head, happy to let them hold me overnight. With the chain between them undone, they were quite comfortable.

"Anything else you need?"

"Just you," I mumbled.

"Then you shall have me, pet," she cooed.

Cozy and warm, spent and exhausted, my hazy mind drifted and was claimed by sleep.

12