Limo's & Broken Down Golfcarts

Story Info
2 couples first foray into foursomes!
8.1k words
4.7
14.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was racing and all the blood I needed to process what was happening was otherwise employed. Even in my most outlandish fantasies I would never have imagined the events that were unfolding.

2 perfect asses staring up at me while I teasingly stroke & explore those spectacular pussies. Each smooth and glistening, I had just released them from the beautiful sarongs worn by my typically conservative wife Meaghan and her Belizean princess best friend, Mounia who we jokingly call "Money"... I was in awe!

Let's back this up a little though, my name is Grant, my bride Meg and I were high school sweethearts and we dated for seven years before taking the matrimonial leap at the ripe old age of 22. We were now 31 and had recently relocated to Vancouver, BC for work. We are both professionals in the Aerospace industry and each have built reasonably interesting and lucrative careers in our chosen fields.

Like most couples, our sex life has evolved over the years as we matured & experimented a bit. We discovered our preferences & kinks years ago and so, tend to stick with what we know works for us. Now, while our sex life may have become familiar and comfortable, it was always passionate, and we never failed to satisfy each other. We had always leaned more towards the vanilla side of life but as it turns out, we both had been harboring some secret desires to explore & experiment a bit more.

Married people really should talk about this shit more, lol... you never know what experiences you may be missing out on due to the societal "taboo" nature of sex.

So, I'm an even 6' tall and carry my 200lbs on a decent frame while years of team sports have kept me competitive and in reasonable shape. I may not be porn star endowed but certainly get no complaints about my package or how I put it to work from my lovely wife. I suppose I should mention that she has been my one and only my entire life & I, only her 2nd lover. While my hockey years certainly drew in plenty of puck bunnies and I dabbled a fair amount before committing solely to Meaghan, she is (or was up until this particular evening) the only woman I had ever made love to... or fucked for that matter.

While I consider myself average or slightly above in most physical attributes, my wife was and is, an absolute stunning specimen of feminine beauty! I am definitely the one who "married up" in this relationship. Meaghan stands 5' 7" tall without her heels and can steadily look me in the eyes when she's dolled up & in her heels.

A natural lustrous brunette, Meg readily reinvents her look when the mood strikes and recently, she had gone to a deep luxurious auburn. Meg often subconsciously adopts the cliche personality traits of each new look and being a fiery redhead certainly brought out her adventurous spirit for this encounter.

Meaghan's body draws every healthy males' eye from any angle and every direction. She has the most perfect gravity defying 36 C cups, a taut little flat tummy, stunning apple bottom, and toned legs that seem to start in heaven and go on forever. Her hazel eyes can be quite intense, especially when she vamps up with a smoky eye shadow, she has classic high cheek bones, a pert nose, and beautiful full lips without being overly pouty... those lips are something else when she has them joyously wrapped around my cock!

Basically, my wife is a stone cold fox and I never need to remind myself how lucky I am, I just glance in her direction and she melts me with a single look!

Now Meg's BFF is somewhat of a contrast, she was born in Belize and is a sultry caramel skinned vixen from head to toe. Her natural loose curls always appear perfectly styled and she has the most inquisitive and observing ebony hued eyes that will pierce you to the soul. I suppose you could call her build "athletic" but only in the most feminine sense. Firm & toned where you want, while supple and curved in all the best ways. Money stands taller than Meg, probably 5' 10' bare foot but every inch of her is exquisitely statuesque!

Meg and Money came to meet through the school that our daughters were attending, the kids became best friends within minutes of meeting and the moms connected even faster. Mounia was a single mom, working hard, and doing an amazing job raising her mini-me. I think Meg simply recognized a fellow intelligent, beautiful, driven woman... if not a long lost sister, then certainly a kindred spirit.

Originally, I was quite thankful that Meaghan found Mounia so quickly upon our arrival to a new city where everyone was a stranger to us. She made the transition to our new home so much less lonely and stressful for Meg... later, I became thankful to have Money in our lives for similar but somewhat more personally gratifying reasons.

Several months into our new adventure in Vancouver and we had begun to settle into a bit of a routine. Work for the adults, school for the kids, dinners, dishes, shopping... daily life. Even with the excitement of the move, we were creeping into a rut.

The house we were renting was a 4 bedroom, 3 bath California rancher style and with the extra space, Money had claimed one of the spare bedrooms for herself, she and the kid were spending 3 - 4 nights a week with us at this stage. I think both Meg & I enjoyed having her near & our daughters were quickly growing to be sisters, so their presence was always welcome.

There was never anything untoward or overtly inappropriate, but there was a good bit of inuendo and titillating flirting, even between Meg & Money themselves. Money began referring to herself as wife #2 in the household and we happily adopted the vernacular ourselves, it seemed harmless enough and was all in good clean fun.

Another couple months passed before that good clean fun turned into some seriously dirty fun and provided the fodder for this telling.

Money dated a few guys off and on during this timeframe but none of them were ever good enough for long term consideration and she had no desire to force something that wasn't meant to be. That said, she still has needs and so her and Meg planned a double date for us along with one of her string alongs.

After some brief planning, they decided drinks, dinner, and more drinks somewhere on the pier at Granville Island would make a great night out. Money arranged to have her part time beau pick her up from our house and the 2 couples would take separate vehicles in case she decided a sleep over at his place was in the cards.

I zipped the kids over to their friend's place for a sleep over and then returned home with plenty of time to shit, shave, & shower before our night out. The girls were taking an inordinate amount of time getting ready in the master ensuite with plenty of giggles and whispers while Al (the part time beau) and I sat on the back deck sipping some drinks and pacing ourselves so we'd still be good to chauffeur our hot dates to their chosen venue.

I'll tell you though, when they finally revealed themselves, all decked out and ready to hit the town, Al & I both finished our drinks in a single gulp and steeled ourselves for what we anticipated was going to be an interesting evening.

The girls had been "sampling" wine for 2 1/2 hours while they primped and preened themselves into 2 of the hottest women this city had ever seen. They were both primed and feeling more than a little brazen.

Each had their hair & makeup done to perfection to highlight their stunning beauty, each had chosen a midriff baring top that showed plenty of skin & not insignificant cleavage, each wore stunningly sexy form fitting sarongs as a skirt... and each wore absolutely nothing beneath those sarongs.

It was obvious by the lack of any panty lines and the skirts were tight enough that even a g-string would have been detectable, so they simply chose to go au natural. With a twirl & a wink, they each also wore a devilish smile when they joined Al and I. If there had been any annoyance or hard feelings on our behalf for making us wait, everything was immediately forgiven!

We jumped in our respective vehicles and headed on out. It was maybe a 45 minute drive in heavy traffic so the mood was mellowing a bit while the girls couldn't feed off each other's energy, but once we had found downtown parking and made our way to the pier, the mischievous smiles, giggles, and even a raunchy comment or 2 had us all laughing and relaxing.

We found a nice seafood restaurant & settled into a cool patio overlooking the water that offered interesting views & at least an illusion of some privacy. We were laughing, chatting, and imbibing on our favorite cocktails until finally between the 3rd and 4th round we decided we all needed something in our stomachs, or the liquor was going to get the best of us.

Turned out, nobody wanted to kill the vibe with a heavy meal, so we just ordered some appetizers and nibbled family style while the friendly banter turned a little more flirtatious and then took a favorable but abrupt turn when Money, in a rare moment of quiet amongst us, uttered in a half whisper "I need a good fucking"!

Eyes got big, Money somehow managed to blush her caramel skin, and we all burst into shocked but intrigued laughter. Al was the first to regain some composure and called the waiter over, he inquired if this establishment had ever heard of a shooter concoction called "The Broken Down Golfcart"?

Service was exceptional and we were advised that indeed they were aware of that specialty drink & he would have a pitcher made up for us. Before any of us could question the pitcher concept, he was off on his mission to the bar with a chuckle.

If anyone is curious about this drink, look it up - lol! It's a wicked combination of hard liquor with a splash of something or another and ends up tasting like strawberry Kool-aid... downright dangerous is what it is! This stuff puts lemon gin to shame in the "liquid panty remover" category, not that our girls were wearing any!

Over the course of the next hour, we made our way through that pitcher one shot at a time. Everyone's thoughts and a few teasing comments kept coming back to Money's earlier admission, so we decided to settle up the bill and then find a way home to our beds and lovers.

A fateful moment keeping the 4 of us together and setting the stage for our little erotic adventure was the fact that all the cabs initiated a complete wildcat strike that evening while we enjoyed our patio & drinks. We were now faced with the real possibility that home may not be an option until one of us could sober up enough to safely drive.

Al & I were debating the effects of the alcohol, the proximity of the nearest hotel, and joking whether we could talk the girls into sharing one room (preferably with one big bed - lol)

The girls had wandered off and didn't hear our booze & libido fueled discussion. They had already determined home was where they wanted to be and before we knew it, they were approaching a solitary limo driver excitedly babbling and talking over one another in an attempt to hire him.

He was already on duty with another client but wasn't expecting to be needed for a couple more hours so he eventually yielded to the incessant barrage and agreed to see us home safely... much to the delight of our intoxicated and highly charged up dates.

We decided not to push our luck by requesting multiple stops from our new found savior but instead, we would all head back to the house where our evening began... and would now continue on a delightful but unexpected trajectory.

The novelty of riding in a private limo wasn't wasted on our girls and the seductive smiles quickly returned. Each couple sat paired up and facing each other in the spacious confines. The windows were darkly tinted and the privacy shield was up between us and the driver. The girls were feeling emboldened and the drinks had truly lubricated their inhibitions.

Meg climbed into my lap and we started necking like we were 16 again, she was grinding on my crotch and couldn't stifle a moan of appreciation as I was quickly rock hard and straining inside my shorts.

Not to be outdone, Money watched Meg go to work on me for a minute then turned her attention to Al. I had a beautiful view as she seductively raised her skirt to allow her to widen her stance and straddle Al sitting across from Meg & I. We paused our activity and admired Money's enthusiasm and technique as she began moving her hips forward and back on Al's considerable bulge in the front of his jeans.

Money's hands were running through Al's hair as their kiss intensified and we could hear little chirps and murmurs of her excitement as she sped up her pace and was pleasuring herself through the friction, leaving the front of Al's jeans with a visible wet spot. Difficult to tell if he was leaking pre-cum and soaked through or if she was transferring her pussy juices through her efforts, all I know is it was erotic as fuck watching her move with such urgency and desire.

Meg and I caught ourselves and realized we had been petting and exploring each other's bodies while transfixed by her BFF giving a lap dance in the back of the limo we shared.

Meg had one hand gently tracing the outline of my cock with her fingernails over the fabric of my shorts and reveled in the way she was making my cock twitch with each pass. I was gently stroking her exposed upper thigh and trying to tease her little mound through her skirt. Her other hand was gently caressing her own tits and using the same tracing motion over the fabric of her top to tease and stimulate her nipples. They responded to her touch the same as I did, growing in size and standing at rock hard attention while she hungrily stared into my eyes.

I heard the breathing of the couple across from us grow louder and a little ragged, they each seemed to be getting close to finishing right then & there while their hands continued to play and explore each other... Money never let up her steady rhythm of gliding her bare pussy back and forth over Al's still restrained meat.

Then I heard a low growl of desire emanate from my lover when she began undoing my belt and was fussing with my zipper wanting to free me, only to then engulf me with her hot little mouth!

Just as Meg had taken me deep into her mouth was when we all realized the driver had lowered the privacy screen and was gently clearing his throat in an effort to advise we had arrived at our destination and were in fact, parked in our driveway.

I thought the evening would come to crashing halt, that the girls were going to die of embarrassment and slink off without a word. Instead, they exited the limo with grace and confidence and then blew my mind when each smoothed out their attire, straightened their skirts, leaned into the driver's side and each gave our guy a full heated kiss! I swear I saw Meg even rub or squeeze his dick a little through the front of his pants while thanking him for taking such good care of us!

They each gave a little smile and a wave as they walked away holding hands up the driveway to the front door, swaying those perfect asses for all to enjoy. Our poor driver was more than a little flustered and after tucking everything back in my pants, I sent him on his way with a cool $100 tip for his trouble.

He was fumbling his words of appreciation, trying to delay his departure, possibly even hoping for an invitation to stay, but I quickly reminded him he had a client waiting on him.

The poor bastard just stared blankly at me, then longingly looked to the house as the girls' silhouettes were visible in the darkened doorway and it was obvious they were engaged in a soulful exploratory kiss while each had the other's ass in their hands and their chests pressed together. All he could do was shake his head and mutter a defeated "fuck" as he sat back down behind the steering wheel and contemplated what he must have done wrong in a previous life to have to suffer so in this one.

Al & I were laughing a little as we watched the limo drive away but we quickly remembered what we had waiting for us and with no little anticipation, raced into the house and nearly knocked each other over trying to get through the front door at the same time - lol.

We found the girls in the living room each with a glass of wine, a few candles lit, and some music playing on the stereo. Meg was looking a little flushed and sitting on the edge of the sofa while Money was leaning back on the recliner with her feet up on the ottoman. There was an intensity in her eyes as she looked us both up and down and she subconsciously ran the tip of her tongue across her lips in some seductive contemplation.

Al went to her and slid in beside her while lifting her somewhat into his lap and started kissing her neck and nibbling her ear. Money almost spilled her wine as she scrambled to find a safe place to put down her glass, then decided the better choice was to gulp down what was left and focus her full attention on Al.

I walked slowly over to Meg and stared deep into those twinkling hazel eyes while lifting her off the couch and pulling her into the most passionate kiss I could plant on her. After a few minutes of our tongues intertwined and our lips alternating between gentle explorations and crazy mashing together, I was truly fired up and thought it was time for us to head to our bedroom and leave the other 2 lovers to their own devices.

As I took Meg's hand and moved to lead her away, I realized she was anchored in place and was hungrily watching the action happening a few feet in front of us. I raised my eyebrow as she firmly pulled me back down onto the couch with her and seductively leaned back with one foot up on the cushion and her arms spread across the backrest, her eyes glancing up to smile at me and then darted over my shoulder to focus again on what Money and Al were up to.

What they were up to suddenly had both Meg and I more than intrigued! Money was basically lying on top of Al with her back to his chest while Al was running his hands up and down her body and had removed her top and exposed her tits.

Al was teasing Money into a frenzy as he fondled her breasts and paid special attention to her nipples, flicking his fingers back and forth then pinching them hard before returning to gentle caresses. It was driving her closer and closer to her first orgasm and then suddenly, with a loud moan and gasp staring straight into my eyes, she came, hard! It was beautiful & so damn erotic to watch!

With eyes still locked on Money, I had slid my hand under Meg's skirt gently teasing her puffy outer lips and momentarily putting direct pressure on her clit, not moving, just holding my thumb strongly onto her little nub. This was more than enough to tilt Meg into her first orgasm as well, Al and I got to witness both ladies cum while still mostly clothed. This somehow just added to the anticipation and excitement of the moment and if he was anywhere near as hard as I was, he must be in agony being trapped beneath Money as she was still writhing on top of him, keeping his cock constantly stimulated but unable to escape.

Money must have read my thoughts as she now was reaching back, working to release Al from his confinement. You could see the obvious relief on his face and hear his groans of arousal when she deftly undid his belt, opened his jeans and got a firm grip on his member while pulling him free. With her arm behind herself and pinned between them, she began stroking Al's cock but still had not broken eye contact with me.

Money gave me an almost imperceptible nod with an encouraging look to indicate she wanted to see what we would do next. Thus, with Meg almost shaking in anticipation and with both Al and Money watching intently, I turned to my lover and began kissing my way up and down her bare midriff while my hands caressed the length of her body.