Limo's & Broken Down Golfcarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg was now raising her hips up, leaving only the tip of his cock barely inside her, then slamming down the full length in repeated fashion, basically long stroking herself and at just the right angle she was hitting her own g-spot with each cycle.

When she popped this time, it was a torrent that came rushing from her ravaged pussy, Money could see it building and placed her mouth firmly over Meg's clit to push her further along and to capture her cum as it erupted! Again, I was in awe.

My arousal was off the charts & I was done playing the bystander role. I quickly moved behind Money and took her doggy style, my hips slamming into her ass and jarring her grip on my wife's clit. My rhythm of driving into Money while Al had now taken control and was thrusting up into Meg's engorged canal delivered a full body, mind shattering orgasm for both women.

Wanting to push Meg even further into her climax, Money slipped her tongue inside Meg along with that massive cock, this new sensation as his date was tonguing his shaft while inside another woman was too much and Al erupted!

My wife has dabbled with the dirty talk, but I've never heard her let loose as in that moment! Screams, moans, grunts, and a litany of "Oh fuck", "Yes", Oh god" came out of her being... a final "Fuck meeee", was capped with "Oh my fucking god Grant, she has her tongue in my CUNT and he's cumming so deep inside me I think I can taste it" as her most powerful orgasm yet washed through her!

I may have laughed out loud a little at that one, even with my shock and arousal at hearing my sexually bashful wife utter the word "cunt". Typically a taboo word in her presence but man, was she throwing it around that night, figuratively and literally!

Meg had truly been the star of my evening, but Money still needed her earlier wish of "a good fucking" fulfilled. I put her up on the couch and spread her legs so I could feast again, making her cum with my tongue and fingers while Al and Meg cuddled and watched.

I stood and lifted her hips to align us so I could pound her in missionary to another powerful climax. I laid Money back down on the floor and put her flat on her stomach with her legs together, but pulled her ass up a few inches to give me the perfect entry angle to hit her g-spot with each thrust.

I sensed I wasn't going to last much longer and just hoped I could rock her world one more time with this new position! Just as I was on the brink, I felt her pussy contract and start to milk me, I came with a primal scream of my own just as Money let loose and squirted all over my cock and the living room floor. It was a perfectly synced orgasm that we shared & I kept driving down into her as I erupted rope after rope of my cum deep in her pussy!

My lovely wife was overcome from the sight & again was throwing out more of her sexiest pillow talk while I was fucking her best friend. Meg was coaching me to "ravage that slut's cunt", "give it to her", "pound that pussy into oblivion baby".

I had to look over and saw she was fingering herself to another series of orgasms with one hand, staring intently at my cock plundering her BFF, and jerking off Al with her other hand - his cum was flying across her stomach and breasts in thick streams as she squeezed every drop out of him... he just sighed, shuddered, and slumped back when she released him.

Meg was playing with his emanations by tracing her fingers through it, lightly coating her nipples, and then sucking her fingers clean before scooping up more! I was stunned at this transformation and still hadn't softened inside Money. She was laying there moaning and lightly vibrating while I stayed buried deep inside her, but I was now hungrily staring at the wanton sex goddess my innocent little Meg had become.

I was done with sharing and needed to fuck my wife, so I pulled out of Money with a pop as she tried to clamp down on my cock to prevent its escape. I kissed her on the nape of her neck and she gave a little shiver while I told her what an amazing woman she is, and how much I was looking forward to some further "wifely duties" from her in the future! She murmured an approving little "hmmm" as so many possibilities ran through her imaginative mind.

I smiled and nodded to Al, then scooped up my bride in my arms and carried her to our bedroom where we gently rediscovered each other, reaffirmed our love, and then fucked our brains out!

The end... maybe?