Limo's & Broken Down Golfcarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each journey upwards, I exposed a little more of her chest by lifting her top with my kisses and teased her further as my fingers crept higher and higher up her inner thigh and gently grazed her super sensitive areas around her pussy... but never making direct contact. I knew I had her beyond crazed when she finally ripped off her top and bra in exasperation then grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her perfect breasts to work her nipples with my tongue and teeth.

I love hearing my wife's appreciative little coos & whimpers, but I love her moans and gasps even more, so I set to it more aggressively and soon had her muttering "oh fuck yes" as I teased her nipples relentlessly and moved a forceful hand back between her legs and plunged 2 fingers deep into her pussy. Her back arched and she thrust both her chest and her mound harder into me trying to wring every last bit out of pleasure from this sudden but welcome intrusion.

As the initial intensity began to wane and her body was easing into a state of afterglow, I re-doubled my efforts and with deep kisses moved firmly into her g-spot (which I know sets off fireworks and waterworks simultaneously for her). I growl whispered into her neck "you are so fucking sexy Meaghan" she whimpered in reply. I said "you look so hot half naked with my fingers in your pussy while Al & your best friend watch", she loudly moaned. I went on to tell her how much I loved and wanted her, then ordered "CUM FOR ME!

Well, the eroticism of watching Money cum a few minutes earlier combined with what I was currently doing to her body, then my words & the fact that we were sharing all of this with another couple pushed Meg's orgasm to full eruption.

Beautiful agony washed over her face and a lovely scream filled the room, her juices trapped beneath her skirt still managed to flow and soak my hand. I turned back to our audience as I slid my hand out from between my wife's legs and stared deep into Money's eyes. I cleaned my fingers of their sublime coating with my tongue while Money could only watch mesmerized, she involuntarily licked her lips.

I held & caressed my stunning Meg while little aftershocks made her shudder in delight and little whimpers escaped her lips... I whispered a few words of love and told her again how stunning she looked and felt cumming like that in front of our friends.

When Meg regained some of her senses, she stood on shaky legs and then dropped to her knees in front of me. We both worked my belt, clasp, and fly to give her access but she wasn't interested in just gaining access, in one impressive motion had my shorts and boxers down, off, and flung out of sight!

I was scrambling to not bother with shirt buttons and just pulled it up and off but in that split second with me basically blinded, she bobbed her head and swallowed me whole... straight into her throat! This would normally elicit a slight gag so it was rare she would take me that deep so suddenly, but she was not going to be denied and just hummed a note of appreciation around my cock as I put my hands on the back of her head and held her there for just a moment.

I felt the vibration of her hum and the ministrations of her tongue while buried as deep as I could go in her mouth, that alone nearly set me off, so I eased up and she began to give the absolute best blowjob of her, or my life! She was reveling in being slutty and with having an audience for the first time ever... her performance put every porn clip I'd ever seen to shame. She was conveying her love, her desire, and her needs all together for me to experience and for her best friend to witness.

Hands, tongue, lips, nails, throat, suction, teasing caresses, firm strokes, and plenty of lubrication - Meg was using every tool she had to keep me always on the very edge but never allowed me to go over! She knew where all my hot buttons were and knew exactly when I was close to exploding and so would change up her tactics to prolong both of our pleasure.

I was sunk into the couch with my head tilted back and eyes closed, Meg was on her knees between my legs when I felt movement to my left on the cushions and before I could open my eyes, Money had her head in my lap and had taken my cock out of my wife's mouth and into her own! All I could do was groan my approval while she attempted to match the talent my wife was displaying. So now I've got the 2 of them competing to keep me on the edge but neither letting me finish... damn!

When I thought there was no way I could hold out any longer the girls abruptly released me and began kissing and petting each other with reckless abandon. They were still hovering over my lap and with my slick hard shaft pointing to the sky I was being teased even further as their hair flowed across my torso and around my cock, different parts of their bodies would rub against me as they put all their energy into their joining.

Al was watching the whole time from the recliner and never made a move to interfere or join, probably for fear of being kicked out - lol. He patiently waited for some attention and slowly stroked his cock. That's when I actually took a glance in his lap and realized he was seriously packing! As mentioned, I'm no slouch, but he was at least 3" longer than me and appeared about one and half times as thick. I thought "fuck, Money is gonna be walking funny tomorrow", turns out it wasn't only her I need worry about!

Money was just breaking off the kiss with my wife and was drawing her fingers out from beneath Megs sarong, glistening and slick. She did exactly as I did and stared into my eyes while seductively licking her fingers clean. Meg watched this exchange and was subconsciously licking her lips now. Meg had never before experimented with another woman yet was now suddenly wondering what her best friend's pussy might taste like... whether tonight or not, she determined it was definitely on her "to do" list.

I watched while Money moved off the couch and assumed a kneeling position in front of Al, only she had taken Meg's hand and pulled her over beside her, also on her knees in front of the biggest cock she had ever seen! She was tentative and nervous but oh so horny! Meg took pause and looked up at me sitting a couple of feet away with questioning eyes, I tilted my head slightly with a smirk and her eyes became pleading seeking my blessing. Her shoulders slumped as she looked down in disappointment when I returned her gaze and slowly shook my head "no".

Al looked over at me with a bit of a "what the fuck?" and I just gave him & Money a wicked little smile that Meg didn't get to see.

That's when I stood and kicked the ottoman out of my way then moved down behind the girls, basically tearing off their sarongs and exposing those perfect asses and beautiful slits. I leaned in from behind Meg and sunk my cock to full depth, her pussy was so hot and wet, I'd never felt her so worked up. She actually came from that one single stroke and gushed her juices all down her legs again and soaked me at the same time!

Money bemoaned she'd never been able to squirt like that. I simply replied "the night is young" and with another wicked grin, gave her a quick spank on the ass. I slid out of Meg and pulled her up to my chest, whispering to her but loud enough for the others to hear "I love you with all my being Meaghan, now make him cum for you, make me proud, slut"! I barely made an effort to steer her towards that giant cock before she was on it like a woman possessed.

I sat back up on the ottoman and watched the show unfold. Meg was easing Al into her mouth, but it was taking some serious work to even get half that cock past her lips. He was groaning in appreciation of her effort as Meg wrapped both hands around his shaft and was bobbing her head up and down as best as she could, massaging the sensitive underside with her tongue.

Money was now teasing his upper thighs with her nails and suckling on his balls, every now and then on Meg's upstroke, Money was able to glide her tongue and lips up his shaft and they'd meet in the middle. Money was offering her encouragement to Meg telling her how hot she looked with that monster in her mouth and Al was staring intently down at these 2 goddesses servicing his cock while they elicited some "fuck yeahs, just like that, take it a little deeper" from him.

Leaving Meg to continue her crusade on Al's cock solo, Money slowly dropped down to the floor and slithered into position looking straight up into her BFF's engorged and glistening pussy, it was just begging to be devoured. With absolutely no hesitation, Meg parted her legs wider to allow access, knowing exactly where Money was heading. When Money's fingers slipped inside Meg and her tongue made contact on her clit, Meg exploded again and screamed her pleasure around Al's pole stuffed in her mouth.

I figured now was a good time to re-engage and lowered myself between Money's legs, pushing them wide open and up towards her chest. She gasped at the sudden intrusion of my tongue as I fucked her with my mouth. I was lapping greedily at her nectar and then slowly tracing my tongue from below her little sphincter all the way up to her clit, suck that little nub hard into my mouth only to suddenly release it and then continue my journey.

We stayed that way for 10 or 15 minutes, Meg attempting to swallow Al's cock into her throat, Money fingering & feasting on Meg's pussy, and me exploring every nuance of Money's extraordinary body from the neck down. The scene was surreal as we were all actively engaged in the carnal pleasures being administered and received simultaneously along our little sex chain.

I assume Meg's jaw must have been getting exhausted with the effort she was putting into pleasuring Al, but she wasn't slowing down in the least and had quickly discovered how to deliver maximum pleasure without letting him release. The look of frustration on his face must have been one she had seen on me countless times before and she continued working him with the sexiest little smirk.

I had earned several toe curling orgasms from Money so far, but had not really built her into the frenzy I was planning yet... I wanted an audience to witness her first truly explosive, mind altering, geyser of an orgasm.

I tapped Meg on the ass and caught her eye as she drew Al's cock from her mouth. I motioned her to spin around with her back to Al and to sit straight up with her pussy directly over her BFF's mouth. Meg knew exactly what I was up to and placed herself accordingly. Al got down on his knees behind Meg with his cock springing up and the head poking out between her pussy lips, Meg was astonished to see 3" or 4" of cock protruding out from her as if it was her own and immediately took to playing with it.

Meg was rubbing herself along the length and could even stroke it like a dude would himself, it truly was an impressive tool! She would alternate between gliding along that shaft or pushing it down into Money's mouth. Meg discovered with great delight, that by pulling Al tight against her back, she could control his motion and basically fuck her best friend's mouth with her very own cock!

Money was loving all the attention, but she didn't have a clue what was coming for her.

I moved beside and up along Money to position myself for better leverage, pleasantly discovering that I could lean in and nip at Meg's beautiful tits while my hands continued to explore all over Money. Meg pulled my mouth off her breast and kissed me deeply and lovingly. I didn't even care that her mouth had just been servicing some other guy's monster cock, it just felt so natural to reassure her of my love and share a meaningful kiss while we were ravaging and being ravaged outside of our marital vows!

My wife and I disengaged from our kiss with an adoring look, me with my fingers in another woman's pussy and her with an almost strangers cock nestled neatly along her slit. Somehow, I'd never felt more in love or connected to Meaghan than in this moment.

Emboldened by the exchange with my Meg, I set to my new task at hand (pun intended) and began further exploring the silken pussy in front of me to find Money's g-spot. I needed to create for her an unforgettable memory, on top of all the others we have filed away from that night.

I placed my left hand on her lower tummy, putting pressure on her pubic bone and just above, then slid my middle 2 fingers into her opening and curled them upwards. This elicited a gasp and Money slightly spasmed while pinned beneath my wife's straddled legs and under the pressure of me pushing her down into the carpet.

I lifted her legs and placed her knees up on her chest, Meg reached down and grabbed her behind the knees, spreading her open for me and giving me perfect access. I was gently teasing her magic button from inside and it was responding perfectly, beginning to swell slightly and obviously becoming more sensitive by the gasps, moans, and "oh my fucks" escaping from Money at this point.

I continued swirling my fingertips over and around that sweet little target and then gently started drumming directly onto that one spot. I built up my pace and firmness and was now drumming and rubbing her g-spot watching and listening to her respond to the new sensations.

Money was beginning to thrash and was trying to clamp her legs shut to pin my hand and keep it there forever. Her erotic agony was one of the sexiest experiences of my life and I desperately wanted to finish her!

With several more plunges of my fingers curled into her beautiful pussy, Money was going to experience her very first g-spot orgasm and discover she is very much "a squirter"! As I felt her begin to reach that magical climax, I pressed her into the floor even more firmly and then witnessed my normally demur wife reach between her best friend's legs and strum on her clit with rapid flicks of her fingertips!

The dual impact orgasm of clit and g-spot simultaneously resulted in a primal scream from Money that should have had the neighbors calling the cops, then a geyser of cum was shooting out of her pussy!

The experience overwhelmed her, she tucked herself into a little ball on the floor with gentle sobs of emotional release and wouldn't let any of us touch her for several moments. I thought "shit, maybe we broke her" but she was recovering her faculties and threw herself into my arms kissing me and saying "thank you, oh my god, thank you".

Before I could hold her or even respond she was in Meg's arms kissing her deeply and blurting out "holy fuck, holy fuck, I didn't know I could do that, holy fuck that was intense". Meg simply laughed & held her, gently caressing her body while the after effects eased... in moments though, the lustful desire of the room was rapidly rising again.

The girls broke their embrace and slowly turned to face Al who had positioned himself in the chair again, his cock had not softened at all and he was aching to be touched after watching Money cum like she did. He appeared to be almost trembling in anticipation of sinking his massive pole into Money's pussy. I watched in fascination as they again tag teamed his dick and took turns wrapping their lips around his shaft and attempted to swallow as much of his meat as they could.

Money actually managed to shock us all when she guided a confused Meg to her feet turning her to face me, & then pulled Al forward in his chair & spreading Meg's legs, moved her to straddle over Al's extended member!

Money positioned the head of his cock at my wife's opening and firmly pulled Meg down by pressing on her thighs, making her bend her knees and envelop the first inch or three!

Startled, Meg froze her descent and quickly found my eyes... I thought she was in pain or that we'd gone too far and she wanted to stop. I then realized her pleading eyes were searching mine for my blessing to continue. I loved her even more dearly than ever, that she could think of me and my feelings in that moment of bliss.

Truthfully, even though I may use words like "my wife" or any number of other possessive pro-nouns, she is her own person and never needs my permission to do anything, at any time. The fact that we choose to be with one another and share our lives is exactly that, a choice.

As such, we also choose to be considerate, respectful & honor each other. We will definitely need to discuss how we'll manage this form of entertainment in the future... but not right now, later, while I show and tell her how much she's loved!

Right this moment, I really wanted to see her impaled on that huge, throbbing cock and watch while she orgasms for another man for the first time in her life! How could I possibly claim to love her and then deny her this experience and still look myself in the mirror!? Nope, this was the most erotic experience of any of our lives and I certainly wasn't going to be a cock block!

This all fired through my brain at light speed and while Meg was holding her breath (and the tip of a huge cock inside her, desperate to bury the remaining 90%) I held her gaze and mouthed the words "I love you" with softened eyes and a genuine smile.

That was all the encouragement she would need. Meg repeated back to me "I love you", and while sharing an unwavering connection through our gaze, began working her way down his shaft!

I could tell that cock was stretching her to her limits and she was struggling to stop herself from just burying it inside herself in one move. Her legs trembling and no coherent words could be discerned from the noises she was making, she may have actually been speaking in tongues at that point, the carnal pleasure overwhelming her ability to speak.

I was quickly getting overwhelmed with lust (and certainly a little jealousy) myself, but I truly wanted this for her, for her to take everything that was being offered and to have her pussy filled like never before.

Meg had now closed her eyes and was focussing on the sensations of that meat inside her, she later recounted that she could feel every vein and contour of his cock as it slowly entered her. Al was so gentle and patient, letting Meg ease her way down. I'm sure he has learned from past experiences and knows how to wield that weapon without causing serious physical or psychological harm. Besides, if he had any desire to properly fuck that tight little pussy later, he better let her get used to it at her own pace.

Even though Meg had already blown through at least 5 orgasms of varying intensity just trying to seat that thing, it was obvious she had stalled out and was getting frustrated she couldn't get everything she wanted. Despite the immense pleasure she was getting from this ride, she needed more!

Sensing this, Money moved up between their legs and with Meg's eyes clamped shut so focused on embedding that cock to the hilt, Money flicked her tongue out to catch Meg's swollen clit on her next down stroke. Well, that got some juices flowing I'll tell ya!

Meg let loose with an all-encompassing orgasm as Money latched on to her clit like she'd never let go. That pushed Meg onto a different plane of existence and the last couple of inches disappeared deep inside her tight little pussy! Al just held her still and hugged her tight in reverse cowgirl while she became accustomed to the full invasion. He told her how beautiful she was as he tenderly teased her nipples, he whispered how hot her pussy felt wrapped around his cock and nibbled on her neck, he then told her how hard he was going to fuck her and how much cum he was going to empty into her.

That was more than enough to set her off again and Meg was now rocking and grinding on his pelvis taking charge of her next orgasm. The image is burned in my memory and will serve me well should I ever need some "alone time" in the future! So fucking glad I paid for the VIP seating to this show - lol!