Lin and the Good Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
395 Followers

She was destroying Tom's life. "Please leave." She got up and ran to the shower, not looking back.

That evening after dinner, Bruce pulled another pink bag out of his attaché case. In the pink bag was a set of leather wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs. "Does my wife need punishing?" he asked with a bit of artificial glee, as if he was asking, "Does my wife need a little cheering up?"

"Fuck you," Lin responded. She knew Bruce was trying to help her, but it was all too much.

"I'll take that as a yes." Bruce spent the next hour or so reading instructions and attaching the wrist and ankle restraints to their bed. He showed Lin how they could be quickly detached so the bed looked normal again. She dutifully lay face down on the bed as he strapped her down. Then he got a little egg out of the pink bag and slowly worked it into her quim. He had his phone out. She shouted, "DON'T TAKE A PICTURE!"

"Don't worry," Bruce replied. He fiddled with his phone a little, and the device roared to life inside Lin. It was really quite intense. He then whipped her from arms to toes taking care to keep the tassels below the neck. Both the absolution and the sensation of the whipping felt wonderful. The vibrating was highly annoying.

Lin was able to withstand the vibrating demon inside her until Bruce started whipping her ass. Then she started wailing and shaking and her rippling rolling pleasure couldn't seem to stop. He whipped her ass firmly for several minutes until the orgasm passed. After that, he turned her over and continued, getting a little more daring with her breasts and stopping when she begged him not to whip her pussy again. She wished he would have whipped it anyway, but she was fine with a reprieve. This was really for him as far as she was concerned.

The next morning, Lin called Thomas on the phone. "Can you talk?"

"Yes, it's private."

"You know I care about you deeply and want the best for your life."

"Uh oh."

"Yes?"

"Yes."

"Huan is interested in you. She is a good girl close to your own age. You would probably make a good couple together and maybe marry. The only problem is that my greedy old pussy is holding you back. It's stopping your life. I can't stand it."

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"I'm a married woman. You know this."

"Then what are we? Nothing?"

"In truth, I love you as much as I love my husband. I love you like a husband and like a son. That's why I can't bear to hurt you like this."

"You're not hurting me Lin. I love you."

"It's up to you. You hurt yourself. If I am a stepping-stone to you, as I should be, I will be helping you to get to your rightful destination in life. If you use me as a wall, you will be hurting everybody, and I will be hurting you, and I can't bear that."

"Will I still see you at 3:30?"

"If you wish. I would enjoy that very much."

"I'll see you then."

"Will you listen? If you won't consider this, you are a much more stupid and weak-willed boy than I ever thought, and I've done much damage to your life by not considering this before allowing you to have me."

"I'll consider it, okay? I'll see you at 3:30."

"Thank you. I guess I've said it now, so you should remember too that I love you."

"Okay. I love you, too. Bye."

Tom was young, Lin thought. This was hard for him. This was exactly what was so wrong with what she did in the first place. She had lured him into her barren womb where there could be no long-term happiness or real life for him, only to serve her wanton desires.

That lunch, not surprisingly, Tom did not show up in the store for the first time. Huan was beside herself with worry. At the end of the lunch rush, she practically screamed at Lin in Mandarin, "What the hell happened?"

"Don't worry," said Lin, "I spoke to him. He's as shy as you are in many ways. I'm going to meet face to face with him after the shop closes today. I will calm him down if he needs calming down. I know he is not already spoken for, but I also know he had a girlfriend back home that he was still interested in a while back. It's time for him to get real and get on with his life. I'll convince him. I can be very persuasive. You'll see."

At 3:30, neither Lin nor Tom said a word. He carried her to the bedroom and made love to her like there was no tomorrow. They had started doing that lately, and now Tom knew why.

Afterwards, Lin said, "New rules. You must give her a chance. You can't hurt her, because I told you of her interest in confidence. I'm sorry, but you're obligated to this. And you can never ever tell her about us."

"Agreed, of course. I want only the best for Huan no matter what happens. I would have to be a monster to wish a sweet innocent girl like Huan ill in any way, and my life is committed to helping people, not hurting them. As for us, that's private. You're married, for God's sake. Haven't I been discreet? Do you think I've been telling all my friends?" Tom was in a bad mood talking about all this and was getting a bit irate.

"Of course I trust you, my love, but you're young and sometimes foolish. You're also a very honest man. In this case, there's a conflict. I wanted to make it clear. Are we agreed?"

"Yes."

"Thank you."

That evening, after Bruce gave her a thorough whipping, Lin said, "Untie me. I have to pee really bad."

"I have an idea," Bruce said as he was letting Lin loose, "Go into the shower instead."

"Whatever." Lin was pretty resigned to whatever perversions her husband wanted to try at this point. At least he had not forced her to pee all over the bed. It had a fairly waterproof layer near the mattress, but it could still be ruined. She had added it mostly because she often peed a little as Thomas fucked her. When Thomas was in their bed it generally was a very wet situation full of her piss, her cream, and his cum everywhere by the end.

Lin climbed naked into the shower followed closely by Bruce. "Now pee on my leg."

Lin gave Bruce a sour look. Even though she was ready to explode, this would be difficult. She strained for a few minutes and finally let loose a trickle which soon became a rushing stream, much to her relief. It reeked in the shower. She was so embarrassed. She hoped he was happy. She certainly wasn't.

Finally, Lin was out of pee, and went to turn on the shower to wash it off them and down the drain. She felt a warm stream on her back and flinched away, turning to see that now Bruce was pissing on her! "Don't, stop, you disgusting brute!"

"Hold still," said Bruce. Lin sighed with resignation and stood still while he peed all over her breasts and tummy. Her pee had smelled bad enough, but his was absolutely rank. It smelled like a kennel full of sick dogs. Her skin stung slightly where the pee hit her skin tortured by her recent whipping. Oh, right. Punishment.

When Bruce was finished, Lin breathed a sigh of relief, turned on the shower, and washed it all away. Bruce said, "Interesting to try, but meh. I got nothing out of it. You?"

"Please never again, so unsanitary. I will get an infection and die," Lin said, making rare eye contact.

The next day at around noon, Huan's eyes were locked upon Thomas from across the street as he strolled up to the counter with somewhat practiced nonchalance, stood directly across from Huan behind the counter, and just looked down at her. Already she was beaming like a child who just learned she was going to Disneyland. Tom was struck dumb. A big dumb smile as big and dumb as Huan's crept onto his face. Lin was smiling at them both. It was infectious.

Finally, Tom said, "Hey" in that big deep voice of his.

"Hey Tom-Thomas," Huan stammered.

"Hey would you like to hang out sometime, like..."

"Now?"

Tom was taken aback. "Well, sure..." Tom looked at Lin.

"Go, go, go, go," said Lin, knowing two otherwise useless kids when she saw them. "Don't get killed in the street."

Huan grabbed two random Poke Balls, ducked under the counter drop, and joined Tom in the street. They were both still just grinning at each other, Huan holding both Poke Balls, as they wandered off in a random direction.

Huan staggered back an hour later, looking besotted.

"How did it go?" Lin ventured in Mandarin.

"Tom is taking me to the anime convention this weekend!" Huan thrilled, replying in English. "We both have Discovery cosplay outfits so we're going as that. I'm going to outrank him."

"It sounds like a date."

"It's more than a date!" said Huan, switching to Mandarin, "We're going to be together for two whole days, doing absolutely everything together!"

"Everything? Should I order baby clothes?"

"You're a disgusting old woman and I love you," said Huan, hugging Lin tight.

Tears unexpectedly started streaming from Lin's eyes. This was exactly the punishment she had been craving. This was exactly the absolution she had needed. It hurt more than her heart being ripped out of her chest. "I love you too, sweet cinnabar."

Lin was at home having a really thorough cry when the garage door opened and shut. It was 3:30. She was kind of stunned. When Tom walked in from the garage, she asked, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Didn't we..." Tom started, looking confused.

"So you expect the entire worldwide staff of Poke Balls, Inc. to open their legs for you in the same day?"

"Wait, what? Nothing happened! What are you talking about?"

"According to Huan, you'll be inseparable the whole weekend and wearing matching Star Trek costumes."

"Inseparable? I was thinking we would go together and come back together and hang out a fair amount together..."

"You'll be closer than arm's length to her the entire weekend or I'll use your balls for bongos!" she threatened.

"Yes, ma'am!"

"And at that rate, I expect that by midnight Saturday, you'll go where no man has gone before," she chuckled. She was pretty funny for a sad old lady.

"Holy Jesus, Lin! We need to get to know each other first. She needs to trust me. I need to trust myself. It would be terrible to rush this. I don't know what the hell is going on with this. You wanted this! Why are you so angry at me for doing what you wanted?"

"I don't know. Come here and hold me."

Tom sat down next to Lin on the couch, held her, and started kissing her neck.

"How can you be feeling amorous at a terrible time like this?"

"Look, it's just a weekend date. Maybe she won't like me. We don't even know. Right now though, it's Friday afternoon, and I showed up for a different date. The date we had starting at 3:30. And I still love you. That's why I'm feeling amorous."

"How can you forget about Huan like that?"

"Does being with me make you forget you're married?"

"My husband is a decided thing. I don't want to affect your decision making."

"Look. Who would Huan rather spend the weekend with: a man who is grieving because he just lost his stepping stone or a man who is enjoying life because his stepping stone is not in the way, but is supporting him still?"

Lin thought for a bit, and then took him to the bedroom.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
395 Followers
12