Lina and The Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pinned against the bed as a roar sounded from behind her, two clawed hands digging into her hips as she was moved to fuck up and down, prolonging her orgasm.

Sol's canines dug into Lina's neck, causing a scream from Lina.

He began to swell inside her, and moments later she was filled with thick warm heat. She moaned weakly, collapsing against the bed as cum was pumped into her.

To her surprise, Sol did not get up, grab his things, and go once they were finished. Instead, he unmounted Lina, watching the cum drip from her twitching hole. He let out a satisfied grunt and laid down on the bed next to her. Unexpectedly taking her into his arms.

Lina was too tired to ask what he was doing and the way he was running his fingers through her hair and rubbing his cheek against hers had Lina feeling drowsy. His tail wrapped around her upper right thigh. She was sure there was still blood running down her neck.

"I've been waiting months to conquer you." he gruffly spoke, Lina's eyes momentarily fluttered open but she couldn't speak--too tired to talk. "Now you're all mine," he said sternly, staring down at her as if expecting a challenge. Lina had no response to that. She had no idea what he meant but "conquer" as he rambled on, crooning into her ear how well he would take care of her while he functionally groomed her.

A rumble in his chest vibrated between them as he spoke lowly--soothing her to sleep.

Uncharacteristically he said, "Thank you for presenting me opportunity to show my worth as a mate." he spoke softly, and nuzzled against her ear but all that was buzzing around her head was the word he had used.

Mate.

12