All Comments on 'Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 04'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Mike should know by now

WHEN does Mike discover what a slut/whore he has for a wife??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Anything

That could possibly happen to this cum dump garbage can whore would be great. Son of a bitch doesn't deserve her husband or her child.

Are there really men out in the world that are as ignorant about their wive's activities as Mike?

It would be great that she gets a fucking gift that keeps on giving disease of some sort and Mike has erectile disfunction and can't fuck her. She spreads her disease to all the sons a bitches that have been with her and the fuckers, (including her) all die

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
this dont deserve a comment

why dont mike check dna kid might not be his.... kick her ass out with the bitch kid ... which i would be most assured is not hubbys.... if it was me i would not want it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Little girl needs a master.

There's nothing wrong with Kelly that couldn't by handled by putting her in a high class whore house for the rest of her life. This is a character that should be pampered, catered to and used for profit. As written, she would love it once she got used to being owned. Her husband will eventually find out, he should be the one to sell her. Could be amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This does deserve comment

Nice story. Well, not "nice" but hot, anyway. I like the story-within-story theme. Not only do I get two stories for one, the context really highlights Kelly's nastiness. Keep writing!

And to the guy who said it wasn't worth the comment, I can't help but wonder (a) why he felt the need to WRITE it wasn't worth a comment if he actually thought it wasn't worth a comment, and more perplexing (b) why he then actually wrote a comment. Very odd.

jacksawjacksawabout 19 years ago
Attention Zero on 4/17

Did you read anywhere that Mike even FUCKING KNOWS what's going on? If you did, you must be more astute than me, but I doubt it. So let's stick with the assumption that you are illiterate. On that assumption, shut up! You are clearly not competent to add your 'thoughts' to an intelligent conversation, insofar as you are completely without working brain cells. 'Check the kids DNA.' Yeah, I bet your parents wish they did the same thing, given the imbecile-cum-child they wound up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gotta Love That Gal

To me , there's nothing sexier than a cheating wife, and WOW, does that gal ever cheat.

I hope Mike and her and a long happy marriage with her cheating behind his back and making several babies with other men for him to raise during their lives.

Good Writing.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Absolute, unrepentant, cheating cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous