All Comments on 'Lincoln's Pride Ch. 06'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Absolutely love your stories. Please keep them coming. I especially like the relationship Dynamic. Though I worry what kind of trouble Zaid is going to cause.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please!!

Really good. I like the conflict in the story and that link is trying to figure something out that's still just out of his grasp. He's a very very sexy character. I was so happy you posted this am. More please. This was a bit of a cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wonder . . .

I LOVE both Emerson's story and now Lincoln's . . . But yet at the same time u wonder if Zaid will be a hero instead of a villain . . . Could be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty Please

I want to read more of this amazing story. Every one of your stories is an adventure. I look for new postings every morning. I squealed with delight when I saw a new one this morning. Please continue the series, so I can see what happens to Lincoln and Samir.

aclassyladyaclassyladyabout 8 years ago
In my opinion

Zaid has a point. Link does not need to be another Emerson. And Samir is not another Ali. I feel as if Samir and Link need to build their life together, and stop trying to have a life like Ali and Emerson has/had. It is okay to look up to someone, but not try to imitate them exactly. It would be nice to have their own things to deal with.

I know Zaid is older than Samir, but he needs to let Samir live his life and make his own triumphs and mistakes. Samir and Link's relationship is growing and evolving at a good pace. There is love, respect, and honesty there and it is something they will be able to build on. Let them be their own couple.

Please keep writing for I love this series and your written stories. You bring the characters to feel as if they are actually a real person. It makes me want to know more and read it over and over again. So continue with such a wonderful story.

ACLASSYLADY

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 7 years ago

I hope Zaid is not jealous or right. I think Zaid is clever and smart it will be interestingto see if what he said is true. Unfortunately from Samir's reaction I think he is partially correct

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

I like Zaid lol, and he makes Samir sound like a groomer which is kinda true and ew

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
188 Followers
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES