All Comments on 'Lincoln's Pride Ch. 07'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thx!

So hot! It's great that Lincoln gets to be a top but only a bottom to Samir. So sexy. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
True Story!

I had a strangely similar experienced almost 20 years ago with a married Egyptian lover who had me on the side. He like to watch me fuck another white guy occasionally. To him it was like watching two girls together. I never got to finish. He would cut in and fuck him or me or both of us in turns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of your Best Chapters

I absolutely love this chapter Emri... Miss u darling...

This one is truly superb!! Hugs&kisses. Jacquelynn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So sweet

I absolutely adore these stories. Samir and Lincoln are cute together, but Anders just made it hotter. I think it's sweet that Lincoln got his own cub. I admire Samir for taking on the responsibility of another cub, so that his cub could be happy. That's what true love is all about. Thanks for sharing.

Lucinda

aclassyladyaclassyladyabout 8 years ago
Such a good chapter

I am so glad to see a new saga of this story come out. I look forward to reading this story. The characters are wonderful, and with the addition of Anders to the story, it gives Link the idea of what Samir does for him. Please keep writing for you are a good writer. You bring out the story to show emotion and describe what each character goes thru. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I look forward to each chapter that you write.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More on Emerson

I like that in this new saga we see bits of pieces of Emerson and Ali's life. In stories like this one always wishes a continuation on their future lives. This gives me a little bit of that, but I still wish a second part of Emerson and the Lion.

Lincoln's Pride is good but still confusing as to what role is Lincoln playing. I didn't like much the idea of him becoming the little whore for his 'tutor'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Political Rant Time!

I know this isn't the place for political rants, but something showed up quite prominently in this chapter, and I'm gonna rant away.

I don't like the attitude that the arabs have towards other people. It's one thing to be dominant, but it's an entirely other thing to value other people as less merely because they are from another place and culture as you. The xenophobia is a huge turn off for me. Dunno if anyone else feels the same way, but it simultaneously pisses me off and kills my boner.

Ok, rant over now.

Apart from that, I really like the sex scenes, though I find it hard to really enjoy them (see above)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love?

Was that lincs first time saying I love you? Hot hot hawt!! And sweet too.

Re: xenophobia: maybe a future chapter can be told from the pov of Samir or another hamad bro and then help add some nuance to the stereotyping? With that said, the domination stuff his hot and I think zaid is meant to complicate the preconceptions. Great writing. Ready for 8!

tarzanacidetarzanacideabout 8 years agoAuthor
Notes on Xenophobia

Thank you for your insight anonymous folks. Just like here in the US, people in other parts of the world value others differently according to their perceived race/culture. I hope it showed that Lincoln stood up for someone being treated unfairly. And Link himself would never let himself be treated like that.

With my own guy (who inspired my obsession with this culture), I don't think he sees me as weaker because of me being white. But my look and my personality attracted him and I'm naturally submissive to him. I'm certainly not Lincoln or Emerson, but I love what we have. He is very much alpha yet very sweet and gentle with me which is a balance I always hope to show in my writing.

I don't know if that makes sense or answers the comments or if any of you ever come back to read replies anyways. :) But I didn't mean to show that all Arabs are like that and view others as inferior. There are certainly a ton of news articles about Asians and Africans being horribly mistreated over there... but my filthy stories were not meant to be social commentary of any kind and I'm sorry it came out that way.

Also, I don't know if I could write from Samir's perspective. That would be difficult. :) Thank you though to all the commenters!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES