Lincoln's Pride Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went through a hard workout, he had done some personal training as one of the jobs that he took to pay his way through college. He was a pretty normal guy from a normal background. I had forgotten about what it was like to be a regular person. I was too used to the kingdom, the compound, the lions. He looked like one of them, but he was culturally one of me.

Bilaal grew up in the valley but said his family came from Saudi Arabia when he was six. That explained his subtle accent. He was about 8 years older than me so even though our paths had crossed in the same institutions, parks, sports leagues, we didn't have any friends in common. He worked his way through school and now sold real estate and helped out his family with their businesses.

He was taking time off from all of that to do this mission for Ali and Samir to protect us. He didn't say how much they were paying him or even how they got in contact with him. I didn't ask any of that. I knew better than to get into their business. Samir wouldn't have approved.

We finished up the workout and then went off to our respective rooms to clean up.

We all met up again for dinner on the big table in the outside tile courtyard. Bilaal came out in a long-sleeved white top that stretched over his muscles and showed off his heavy pecs. He had an open red flannel shirt over it, torn dark jeans and big leather boots. He looked like an Arabian lumberjack.

Emerson noticed that I couldn't take my eyes off him. He signed that I'd better be careful around Bilaal, but his laugh and wink told me was joking.

The night air wasn't very cold but Bilaal turned on a few of the outdoor heaters. Jose and Pedro brought out bowls of salad and grilled meat. It was Emerson's type of food. He liked clean eating and insisted his boys only eat natural, healthy things.

We ate while I translated between English and Signs so Emerson could ask Bilaal about his history. They both had crossed paths in the valley without ever knowing each other. Bilaal made pleasant conversation and kept finding excuses to put his hands on me.

+++

I took a long, hot shower before bed. I cleaned myself thoroughly hoping Samir wouldn't let me fall asleep without our video time together. He liked to direct me as I played with myself though it never felt as good as when he was down there. He knew my body, knew how to own it properly.

I was settling into bed when Samir finally texted me back. He had a long day and had needed a good night's rest. It was late morning over there and I turned on the video chat on my laptop to see him lying naked in his bed with the sunshine coming through the windows.

"Are you well, my love?" Samir asked.

"I'm ok... I haven't slept well without you," I admitted.

"And where is Bilaal? He should be there with you to hold you!" Samir insisted after our normal exchange of greetings.

"I guess he's in his room, do we really need him for that?" I asked, unsure why he would expect Bilaal to do that. Samir took his computer and typed something in.

"He should be in shortly. I want him to help us tonight. It's been awhile since you've had an expert touch down there. I don't want my boy to forget an Arab's touch. Are you ok with him participating? I will guide him so you can feel what I normally do to you," Samir offered.

I thought about it for a moment. A lot could go wrong. I'd been with other guys, but they were always closer to my size, age, status. I wondered how Samir would deal with seeing me with another him. I didn't get a chance to answer, Bilaal knocked lightly at the door and then cracked it open.

"Lincoln? May I come in?" he asked respectfully. He poked his head in and scanned the room.

"Come!" Samir barked from the phone. Bilaal came in wearing a tight white tank and white, fleece shorts. He gave a two finger dude salute from his forehead to Samir who nodded in return.

Samir made no attempt to hide his nudity through the video chat. I noted Bilaal smile when he caught sight of it. It was Samir's not-so-subtle reminder of his dominance, superiority to me. Bilaal would know what I was used to, what I begged for.

"Did you access the security cameras ok?" Bilaal asked as he slid in behind me on the bed. He put a hand on my shoulder to indicate I was well-protected.

"Yes, they are a nice touch I will have to add more of them to the house here. Ali likes being able to check in on his boys whenever he wants. He is very pleased to see them happy and peaceful. Emerson looks well too. I enjoyed watching my boy get a shower and ready himself for me. How is my he behaving?" Samir asked. I was shocked that he had seen me. I scanned the room for security cameras but couldn't find them.

"He was a little resistant at first, but he is starting to comply," Bilaal beamed proudly as though he had broken me in. He hadn't.

"Well, as I stated, he may require discipline. He responds well to being taken over my lap. A sore ass reminds him who is in control. Don't be afraid to get in there and own it," Samir said with a straight face. I couldn't tell if this was a joke.

"I don't need that!" I interjected. Bilaal rubbed my shoulder lightly.

"There he goes speaking out of turn. That deserves a few pats at least," Samir urged. Bilaal slid his hand down to my bottom and then gave it two quick, hard slaps.

"Ow, Hey!" I turned on him and pushed him back against the pillows. Both he and Samir erupted in laughter. They already had shared jokes. This wasn't going to end well for me.

I laid there and Samir told Bilaal to pull me back against his chest. He started giving him instructions that felt a little too intimate. It was things Samir did to me, places he nibbled, stroked, tickled, kissed. Bilaal began trying them out as Samir directed. It felt weird.

I quickly succumbed to the sensations though and melted back against his chest. I was all into it until I realized what was off, his chest was smooth where Samir's was covered in thick fur. It felt different and I opened my eyes to watch Samir stroke himself.

"It's good, baby? You like that?" He asked. His eyes looked at me with lustful longing, and I knew he wanted this to feel good for me.

"It's not you. His chest isn't like yours." I noted.

"Oh... I shave it. But..." Bilaal started, but Samir held up a hand.

"He's not me, but he is strong, smart, and capable. He will do the job," Samir said. He seemed agitated that I questioned and critiqued his selection. Bilaal looked pleased at the defense.

"We've played with others, but never in the same way as we do with each other. It just feels... wrong," I whispered and bit my lip sadly.

"Of course, my boy. You open to me like no other. Your hole knows its owner. You are made for me. But think of Bilaal as an extension of me. He can hold you while you sleep and please you like you need. This will have to work until I can bring you home. Bilaal is a fine man who can ably do the job." Samir stroked himself idly.

I nodded.

Samir raised his eyes at Bilaal as if to tell him to continue. He led him through my sensitive points, tickle spots, places that quickly had me hard and hungry for his touch. Bilaal rubbed his hand down my stomach and then brushed over my lap. My cock was hard and fully tenting the pajama shorts.

"Turn him over. Wait till you see that pussy," Samir said. Bilaal nudged me and I turned to face him. I looked up at his face studying me intensely. It broke the veneer Samir had wanted of thinking of him as an extension. Bilaal was handsome in his own rite, and looking up into his eyes had me feeling confused but nonetheless hard. I buried my face against his chest, his stretched tank top.

"Yeah that's it," Samir urged behind me. I felt Bilaal's warm hand rub down my back and push at my pajama shorts. He pushed them down over my ass and I felt his finger drag up from between my thighs to rub up my crack and over my hole. My body gave a sudden lurch when he touched it.

"That's it. He loves that. Stroke that hole," Samir praised.

"Nice," Bilaal growled as his finger began to rub back and forth over my hole. He stopped and used his hands to pry my cheeks apart.

"Look at that. That's my boy," Samir said. I turned my head to look back at him. He eyed my ass adoringly but looked up when he saw my eyes.

Bilaal reached over to the nightstand and found a small bottle of lube in the drawer. Of course he had put it there in preparation. This whole things was planned by Samir. He pulled at my cheek with one hand and then squirted a healthy amount of lube over my hole. He set down the bottle and began to rub it in with one finger from each hand.

"Uhhh that feels... yeah," I mumbled against his chest as his fingers poked into me and began to pull open my hole from each side.

"He loves two fingertips just inside... Right... just put them a few millimeters in and swirl all the way around his pink chute, the slower the better. It drives him crazy," Samir directed and I felt Bilaal's fingers follow.

"Yessss... Oh! Uh! Yahhhhh," I hissed and my mouth opened wide like he was going to give me something. I felt my eyes roll back and fight to stay open.

"He loves it," Bilaal noted.

"Keep it going," Samir said and gave more directions. He worked his fingers in deeper as Samir told him the little spots to rub and touch. I was between Bilaal's legs, pressed into his chest, and under his control as he worked me into a frenzy.

I was on the edge of finishing for the longest time as his fingers expertly strummed me. Samir was sharing all the tips and knowledge he'd accumulated from his years of pleasing cubs.

"He really is just a pussyboy," Bilaal said incredulously as he began ramming two fingers inside me. I was so lost in the sensations that I'd absent-mindedly began to suck on his right nipple as I pressed against his chest. I looked up at him to see

"Looks like he needs something to suck on," Samir said.

"That reminds me!" Bilaal used his free hand to grab his phone from his pocket. He tapped around on the screen as he hummed and rammed his fingers into me.

"There we go," he said and turned his phone to look at me. "Now you can see him from both ends." Bilaal set the phone beside him on the pillow so I could look at Samir's face while he saw me from the front and back.

Seeing them side by side made me see how different they were. Bilaal was a few years younger, his face narrower and with a close-trimmed beard. Samir was a little older which seemed to work in his favor. He knew how to own a man without looking like it took any effort. This was probably also the confidence of being a wealthy tribal leader from an Arab kingdom. Bilaal was from here, had to figure out his power on his own. It showed in the way he looked at me as though searching for approval, unsure if he was getting this right.

"Shove your cock in his throat, he needs to learn you aren't just here to please him," Samir said as he looked into my eyes. He knew my look, knew I was getting too wrapped up in my thoughts.

Bilaal let his fingers slide from my hole. He put a hand to my forehead and pushed me down from his chest until I was eye to eye with his bulge. He was tenting the fleece shorts with his Arabian monster. I slid them down and the beast flopped up and hit my cheek.

"Is that enough for you, Lincoln?" Samir laughed. I looked up and nodded.

"Yes sir," I said and dove on his cock.

"Ahhh! Woah!" Bilaal jerked his body as I pressed my lips in a hard ring around his shaft and pushed straight down until his tip hit my gag reflex.

"He's pretty good at that. It took a lot of training," Samir laughed.

"Fuck yass," Bilaal hissed. His hand found the back of my head and he rubbed it encouragingly.

"Grab his hair. Get your fingers in there and guide him on you. He respects a firm hand," Samir said. I noted that he was telling Bilaal to be rougher with me than he was. Bilaal slid his fingers through my hair gently until he found a clump he liked. He gripped it and pushed me down slowly until I started to gag and then he'd pull me back.

"That's it, boy. Take that cock," Bilaal growled. I looked up to find two pairs of eyes intently watching me. Bilaal with pleasure, Samir with remembrance. I looked between them and then just lowered my eyes to Bilaal's trimmed bush. I couldn't imagine Samir ever trying to clean up his body hair like that. I paused to nibble on Bilaal's tip and then flattened my tongue against the underside of his shaft as he pushed me back down. The fat head of it fit my throat like a cork and made a plugging sound when he plunged me. He pulled me back off with a loud gasp and then pushed me back again.

"Mmmmm," I moaned in between gasps for air as he face fucked me. I kept looking up at the two sets of eyes, but I started to focus more on Bilaal. He was staring down at me and mouthing something with his lips as his eyes screwed up.

"Fucking great," Bilaal hissed as he guided me on his cock. He had that look guys get when we're on the edge like we're about to sneeze or something hurts. He kept his focus on me though and had one fist full of my hair, the other hand massaging my throat.

I was lost in the rhythm and animal instinct took over. Bilaal had a tight grip on my hair and tight control of my mouth. He looked at me with intense pleasure and lust like he was awakening to something new though I knew this couldn't be the first time he'd had this done. I gave in to it until I forgot Samir was there.

"That's enough!" Samir called angrily and we both froze in shock. We'd been so into this, into each other, that we must have missed some of Samir's directions.

Bilaal let go of my hair and I slid off his cock. It flopped out of my lips and landed against his stomach with a slick trail of spit and precum. The fat monster pulsed a few times and pushed out another glob of precum. I wanted to taste it, but Samir was already upset. I raised up from between his legs and sat back on my heels.

"Did he hurt you?" Samir asked me and I looked at him with confusion. In the reflected picture of me on Bilaal's phone I could see my face had turned a deep crimson from the lack of air and forceful sucking.

"No... not more than you usually do," I said. I realized from his eyes that he was making an excuse. He didn't like what I was doing. This was as confusing for him as it was for me.

"A little easier next time, he's my property and I don't want him broken," Samir said with a level of cold formality to remind us who was in charge. I caught a look of jealousy in him. It was the first time he'd seen me with someone who matched his size, strength, culture.

"Yes... sir," Bilaal said and picked up on the mood. I stared at Samir on the phone beside Bilaal's head while Bilaal looked past me to see Samir on the laptop screen. We both just waited there.

"Very well," Samir said, realizing we were waiting for his direction. "On your back, Lincoln. Pull your legs back behind your elbows so I can see that hole again."

"Yes sir," I whispered and Bilaal got off the bed. I laid back against the pillows and pulled my legs up. I looked like a crab on his back, but it showed off my hole to Samir. His eyes quickly softened again and his lips puckered in desire when he saw it.

"Kneel next to him and get back inside him. I want to see him finish," Samir said more gently.

"You want that, little one? You miss your lion's touch?" Samir asked in the soft fatherly tone he used only with me.

"Yes sir," I nodded. "Please."

Bilaal slicked up two fingers again and rubbed deliberate circles around my hole until I opened for him. I focused on Samir. He was watching me again with that smile of knowing his boy was being taken care of. I moaned and whined like he liked, but once Bilaal pushed back inside me I got lost again.

"Uhh yes, oh... fuck," I whined as his fingers found those spots that made my body hum. My cock was thumping again as he shoved into me and spread my hole.

"Yeah, that's my boy. He loves that. Bite on his nipples...," Samir directed. I looked to see him stroking his cock again as he watched us. He was fully hard and I ached to taste the precum that shot in little spurts over his chest. He flared his nostrils and bit his lip, aching to seed his boy.

Bilaal leaned over my chest and cupped my right pec muscle with his free hand. He squeezed it and leaned in to bite and suck on my nipple. He rubbed his fingers inside me and pushed in deeper as I thumped against the bedspread, losing control at his touch.

"Suck those muscle-tits... Fuck my boy," Samir growled. I forced my eyes to stay open, stay trained on his as Bilaal expertly worked me over. I was on the edge and needed to shoot soon.

"I'm so close," I hissed. "So fucking close." I reached down and gripped my cock. I didn't even get to stroke it though.

"No, Lincoln!" Samir said. I let it go, but the damage was done. My cock started to shoot. My nuts pulled up and I fired off several hot rounds as my body shivered and bounced against the mattress.

Bilaal turned his head to look just as a volley hit him on the nose. He didn't pull back though, he kept his fingers in me and started to ram them against my prostate as I shot off and yelled.

"Fuck... so fuck!" I growled. I saw a look of approval, satisfaction on Samir's face and he started to cum too. He shot all over his chest as he let out that deep, primal growl that made my whole body weak.

"Yes, baby! Yes! Cum for daddy!" Samir praised. He fisted his cock and gripped it tightly as he shot several rounds over his hairy, muscled chest. I got off another shot that hit Bilaal on the chin before I came crashing down in a weakened, light-headed daze.

"Ohhhh yeah," I whined as my chest rose and fell to gulp in air.

"Fuck, baby," Samir growled. He finished and laid back against the pillows. We stared at each other in cum-soaked lust. If I was there with him, where I should be, he would bring me into his chest then and kiss my forehead, tell me how perfect I was.

I reached out a hand towards the laptop screen knowing he couldn't pull me through.

"Soon, baby. Soon," he assured, reading my thoughts. Bilaal let his fingers go still and slowly slid them out of me. He sat back, staying out of the picture.

Samir and I laid there for a few minutes watching each other as we recovered. I felt this twist in my stomach. This was no substitute. I needed him.

"Finish Bilaal. Swallow his seed. He did well," Samir said. He was changing the subject, trying to put me at ease.

I looked over at Bilaal who was sprawled out against the pillows. His fat cock was rock hard and he stroked it quietly. I stretched out my legs and then crawled over to him. I turned the laptop so Samir had a clear shot.

I dove back onto Bilaal's cock and he gripped my hair again. He shoved back towards my throat but didn't make me gag this time. He didn't want to piss off his employer.

"Aww... shit that's so... fuck," Bilaal cursed as I worked his cock. He let me go at my own pace. I forced my lips in a tight ring around his thick shaft. His sweaty, worked up cock stretched my mouth and I tried to take as much as I could. I reached under his balls and rubbed that spot Samir liked. It made his cock give a few quick jerks.

"I can't last long," Bilaal said.

"Fill him. Give the boy what he begs for," Samir said. I couldn't see the screen, but I heard his approval. I looked up at Bilaal to see him nod to Samir. I felt his nuts tighten up and then his body started to thump as he shot cum down my throat.

"Fuck yeah. Here it comes... Take it... Fuck," Bilaal cursed as I worked his cock. He pumped his seed down my throat. I swallowed every drop. I missed the Arab taste inside me.