Linda 01: SIL Watches & is Watched

Story Info
Sister-in-Law watches us fuck; then I watch her.
1.8k words
4.4
29.5k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers

My wife Katie's cousin was having a party for her 15th anniversary. There was drinking, dancing, maybe a little innocent flirting, and drinking. A good time was had by all, even though we knew we were all too old for this shit and would regret it in the morning.

About 1am, as things were winding down, our hostess informed Katie and me, and Katie's sister Linda and her husband, that the four of us were way too drunk to drive home. "Isn't that the pot calling the kettle drunk?" Linda asked her, having consumed enough alcohol that she thought her metaphor made sense.

"Fucking right, but you guys live in the next state, and I only have to make it upstairs. And that's as far as you're going too."

"The six of us are all going to sleep together?" Katie asked

"Intriguing, but we shipped our boys off for the weekend and their room has two beds; which might be a tight fit for the four of you, but at least you'll be alive in the morning. And there's even an attached bathroom."

Which turned to be important, because even as she was putting fresh sheets on the beds, my brother-in-law, Linda's husband, made a dash to the bedroom and threw up mightily.

We all still had enough working brain cells to figure out the logistics of sleeping -- we gave our wives our shirts to wear, which were long enough to function as somewhat-modest nightshirts -- and we were all asleep in minutes.

At 3:34, I was wide awake. Very suddenly, it seemed to me. I'd been dreaming about a woman at the party who... well, I wouldn't say she was flirting with me, but she was wearing a very low-cut dress, and she made sure I had plenty of opportunity to look down her cleavage. As the night went on, she became much more obvious about it and I'm pretty sure what I was seeing went beyond the definition of "cleavage."

I never would have done more than look; but if she was showing, I was sure as hell going to look.

Katie was rubbing against me. That's what had woken me up so suddenly.

Not just rubbing. She'd lifted her shirt -- my shirt -- enough that was several inches above her waist, and she was grinding the crotch of her panties against my bare leg.

No other way to say it: my wife was humping me.

And having fine time of it. I could feel her wetness against my leg, and she was moaning softly.

Maybe she thought I was still asleep. I reached over and touched one of her breasts through the shirt, to let her know I was awake. I was rewarded with a soft, contented growl.

She shushed me, even though she was the one making noises. I shushed her back, and we both laughed.

We were both still a little drunk. Sober enough to know we should keep quiet, but still too drunk to remember how.

She unbuttoned the shirt enough that I could touch her breasts.

I wondered why the woman at the party hadn't loosened the top of her dress more. She had wanted me to see her breasts, after all.

Focus, Chuck, I told myself.

Katie had unbuttoned the rest of the shirt. It was staying on her by willpower alone, and covering nothing.

I looked over at the next bed. Linda and her husband Toby were both asleep. I was pretty sure an earthquake wouldn't wake Toby tonight: He'd been hitting the booze pretty hard.

(Which was fine, because I certainly didn't want him looking at my wife's boobs)

Katie pulled off her panties, said "Shush!" and giggled again, as if this were the funniest thing in the world. Maybe I was too sober to get the joke.

Weird, but... I was getting laid tonight, something I hadn't expected, so I had no complaints.

Effectively naked now, Katie got on her knees. Okay, doggy-style would suit me just fine. Probably the position where I can fuck her hardest. The only downside was, she can be very noisy when I do her this way, and we weren't alone. I was worried our hosts would hear us, let alone Linda and Toby.

I may have been relatively sober, but that's not to say my judgment was unimpaired: I drove my dick into her, and she yelped.

I looked over at her sister: she wasn't at all asleep, but had probably been awake even before we'd started fucking.

She was watching us.

Well nothing to be done about that now, of course.

Fortunately Katie couldn't see her, her face pressed against her pillow: I didn't want Katie to get spooked by her sister watching us, and leaving me high and dry.

Linda and I weren't great friends by any means, but we got along fine. Better than most guys do with their sisters-in-law, probably.

I decided that as long as she was watching us anyway, and we certainly didn't have any secrets from her anymore, I might as well give her something worth watching. I began fucking Katie in long, slow strokes, really putting my dick on display. Linda moved so close to the edge of her bed, to see us better, I thought she might fall off.

After a few more minutes, she gave me a wink and began unbuttoning her (Toby's) shirt. I guess she thought it was just fair.

She didn't unbutton it all the way, though, just enough that she could slip a hand inside and touch her breast.

I gave her a strong nod, encouraging her to continue.

And when I looked back a minute later, she had: the shirt was lying on the bed.

Yes, she was watching me fuck her sister, but I never expected to see Linda displaying herself to me wearing only a pair of small yellow panties.

I realized I was fucking Katie, but focusing all my attention on Linda, who was rubbing her breasts while watching us, which was keeping me nice and hard.

And then Katie came -- loudly, of course. It took her longer than normal, which happen when she's been drinking. I'd been putting a lot of concentration into holding back, but now I came too. A lot.

That was it for her: she passed out like a rag doll.

I looked over at Linda, still lying in her bed wearing only her panties. I'd have liked to just watched her for a while, though I wasn't sure how long I could do that without seeming like a perv.

Even if she had just watched me fuck her sister.

After a couple minutes it became a moot point: I really needed to pee.

Since Linda had seen everything anyway, I just walked to the bathroom as I was. I knew she was watching me.

I took care of business, washed myself up a bit, and as I was leaving I almost literally walked into Linda, who was waiting to come in. Still wearing only her panties.

My dick hadn't completely gone down, and my almost-naked sister-law wasn't helping matters any. "All yours," I said with a smile, not even pretending to make eye contact. "I'd have been quicker if I knew you had to--"

She went inside and pulled me in after her. "I just had to get out of the bed. I'm soaked, and I couldn't do anything about that with Toby in the bed."

"Oh. Oh. Okay, let me get out of here so you can... you know."

"Um," she said uncertainly, "You don't have to."

I really couldn't hide how I felt about this. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Fuck no. But I watched you, and it's only fair. And watching you while I do it would be so hot."

"Are you drunk?"

"Only a little, no more than you are." She slipped her panties down, leaving her as naked as I was. She put down the toilet lid and sat then spread her legs, showing me everything. "Toby's only ever seen me do this a few times," she added.

She began sliding her finger, then two fingers, between her pussy lips. "God, I need this," she said.

My dick was sticking straight out even before Linda got naked and began masturbating in front of me. Now, though...

"Don't just stand there," Linda said. "Jerk off for me."

Well, thank God!

I began stroking myself, and she motioned me to stand closer to her until I was dangerously close.

"Toby never let me watch him," she said, very softly.

I was pulling on my dick harder now, faster.

I won't deny I was fantasizing over which of Linda's holes I'd like to be planting my dick inside. But we were watching each other now because we were both still a little bit drunk: we were nowhere drunk enough for me to fuck my sister-in-law's brains out.

She was gasping repeatedly. Those might have been small orgasms: I don't know, never seen her cum before. I did know that if one of us made the slightest overture to do more than just watch, we'd be on the floor in seconds going a lot further than we'd intended.

"You're about to cum," she said, breathlessly.

"Yes."

"Come closer."

I had no idea why, but whatever it was I wouldn't say no.

"Oh my god do it, cum all over me."

I got as close as I could without touching her, and thought about what I was going to do: we both knew this was going to be a one-time thing.

I could feel her breath on my dick, and we were both thinking about how easily I could slip my hard dick into her mouth.

Then I felt my balls tighten. I aimed my dick at her, spraying cum all over the lower half of her face. I'm sure she tasted it, whether she wanted to or not.

And then one last spray on her naked breasts, because who doesn't want to spray cum all over a woman's naked breasts?

She shoved her fist against her mouth to keep from groaning loudly, at the same time pressing my cum between her lips.

At least we'd never touched one another, just watched.

"Chuck," she finally said, catching her breath, "you'd better get back to bed. I need to clean up, I can't go back with your cum all over me."

I nodded, left the bathroom, and crawled into bed next to Katie. I heard the shower starting, but was asleep well before Linda came out.

Katie shook me awake around six. She was already dressed, and joked that it would be awkward if I got out of bed and Linda and Toby saw me naked.

Linda's right arm was protruding from her blanket, and it was obvious, at least to me, that she'd fallen asleep without putting Toby's shirt back on.

Fortunately Katie was still too headachy to notice.

We went downstairs to wait for our hosts to wake up.

MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers