Linda "Graduates"

Story Info
Linda decides to use Gary to learn some skills.
3.5k words
4.59
2.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story continues my previous story, "Linda's Ideas Get Sticky", which continued "A Close Call, and Then...")

Gary and I did not hook up again for several weeks. But we did go out on dates regularly. There was no opportunity for us to do our exhibitionist thing, but I was using that time to plan what the next time would be like. Meanwhile Gary would come over for dinner once a week, usually Sunday evening. He even agreed to attend my family's church. Beside the dinners, he would take me out for a regular date at some nice restaurant (there were exactly three in our town that were what you'd call nice) and a movie. Over the course of the next month or so Gary was building up a lot of credibility with my parents. If they ever guessed what we had actually done, twice now, they would have tried to ground me for life, even if I had turned 18 and was about to graduate from high school. And Gary offered to teach me to drive. My dad was nervous about the whole driving thing, but Gary talked him in to it. My dad really was beginning to like Gary.

Gary and I had been as intimate as two people can be without having actual intercourse. And I imagine any one who knew what was going on between us was wondering why we hadn't fucked yet. Well, there were several reasons. One was Gary's proclivity for exhibitionism. He wasn't opposed to fucking, but he was content with how far we had taken things. The other reason that caused me, at least, to hesitate to ask for a complete consummation was that I wasn't sure I was ready. I was sort of content too. And sort of not content. I wanted to try new things, but I wasn't sure that I wanted to lose my virginity yet. I wondered if I might be falling in love with Gary, but the more I thought about it, the more I doubted it. I liked him a lot. But I didn't feel what I imagined love feeling like. I felt something like lust for his body, but not for his soul. He was a great guy. I just wasn't sure if he was great enough.

We finally had an opportunity just before my graduation, when Curly and Moe were going to be out of town again over night. The sexual tension had been building up between us to a fairly high pitch. You can't watch a guy masturbate, and let him see you naked without some tension developing. Finally the night came and we set it up just like usual, telling my parents we'd be at dinner and probably a movie afterward. At 18 I still had a curfew, but this time it was 11 o'clock. It was a sign that they trusted Gary a lot. College here I come!

This time we went to the Chinese restaurant in town, a buffet which was quite good. I admit I don't like Chinese food but they had a lot of stuff that I do like. We always have an interesting conversation, on all of our dates, even though there was the tension on this particular night of what was about to happen. I still didn't have firm plans for next year and Gary didn't either. Afterward we drove over to Curly and Moe's place. I still didn't know their real names, only that it came from an old television show Gary's dad liked to watch.

We got inside to the air conditioned apartment. It was end of May and already hot, so the air conditioning was welcome. I went to Gary immediately and kissed him hard. We had our tongues in each other's mouths and just played with each other for a long time. I was hugging him so hard that I could feel his erection coming on.

After a little while I backed up enough to speak. "This time I would like to give you a blow job. I know you like being watched best, but I would be in pretty close if I were sucking on you."

He looked surprised. "Oh, yes. I would love that. If you are sure that's what you want to do."

"Has anyone ever given you a blow job before?"

"Yes. Actually, uh, ... Curly gave me a blow job once. And so did Moe."

"I thought you were straight!"

"I am. But Curly and Moe aren't. And they really wanted to. And I didn't see any harm in letting them."

"How about women? Have any women given you a blow job?"

"Yes. A few times now. You aren't upset or ... jealous are you?

I thought about it a while, searched through the inventory of my feelings and decided I didn't care. "Nope. I've never had any exclusive claim on you, anyway. It's doesn't bother me."

Gary looked relieved. "Mostly women just watch me like you did. I never ask for more. But sometimes they volunteer it, like you are doing."

"Have you ever fucked anyone?"

"Yes. Twice. None recently."

"Well I knew you were considerably more experienced than me just from the first time we uh, met. So I am not surprised. However, you will have to teach me how to do a blow job. I probably won't do it right but I want to make you feel as good as I can."

"What made you think of this?"

"Well, it is just logical, you know. Someday more than likely I will be sucking a guy off. I should learn how to do it so when the time comes I'll be ready. I decided to use you as a sort of sex tutor."

"That makes sense to me. OK, yes I would like you to suck my dick."

"I think I will keep my clothes on, this time, so you will perhaps feel more naked than you would if we both were. An appeal to your exhibitionist side."

"That actually works for me. I fantasize being naked in a room full of women and all of them are dressed."

"Well, I will only be one woman, but maybe I can figure a way to get you a room full of women to watch you. We shall see. Meanwhile, I am going to undress you this time. You keep your hands to yourself."

I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his shoulders and around to the back to take it off. I had not spent much time touching his body, come to think of it, except last time touching his dick, and when I was behind him pulling his shirt down I reached around to touch his chest and I let my hand roam down to his belt, just resting my hands so that I was almost touching the bulge in his pants. I slowly moved my hands down to engulf his erection through his pants. Then I moved around to the front and unbuckled his pants and gradually pulled them down. Only his underwear remained and I could see the outline of his dick in stark profile. He was wearing briefs, which exposed the outline of his erection better than boxers would. Now all I had to do was slide down his underwear and he would be naked.

I knelt on the floor in front of him to do it. I wanted his dick to be directly in front of my eyes as I slid his underwear down. And there he was, naked, with his dick virtually stabbing my face.

"Is it best for me to kneel in front of you while I suck you off?"

"Well, are you comfortable? Would a different position be better?"

I wasn't sure how my knees would hold up if it took long to bring him to climax. The floor was hard, no rugs or anything. "How would this be? I will go over to the bed sitting with my back against the head-board and you come over like last time and straddle me. But this time your dick will be right in my face. And then I will suck you."

I kissed the end of his penis and put just the tip of it in my mouth. He sort of shivered when I did and it made me feel so hot. It made me want to suck him all the way in and then fuck him and then suck him again. I felt like I could make love to his dick all night.

I stood up and moved over to the bed and got comfortable and he came over and straddled me, like he had done last time but now his dick was sticking directly into my face. I hardly had to move to take it into my mouth.

"So, any advice? What to do, what not to do? "

"Well, it is your tongue that will do it. The main thing is to not touch me with your teeth. That would hurt. But moving your tongue around is what feels best. You don't have to take my whole dick into your mouth but if you do that feels great. You don't actually have to suck my dick, but if you want to it feels great. Your tongue is the main thing. Put your tongue anywhere, on my balls, anywhere. And especially let your tongue play with the head."

"On the porn sites, the woman holds the cum in her mouth to show the guy, I guess. Is that what you want?"

"I think that's for the camera, more than anything, but anything you do will be a turn on."

"Is it important to swallow your cum?"

"It would love it if you do, watching you swallow, feeling you swallowing. It would feel more like you really wanted me. But don't do anything you don't want to. It is your first time, so just swallow or not as you wish."

I began by licking his whole dick all over. I played with his balls with my tongue with his dick along my cheek all the way to my ear. I wasn't sure if it was OK, but I sucked one of his balls into my mouth, very gently. I remember thinking, "OMG, I have a man's ball in my mouth!"

Then I began licking all over the tip of his penis, especially licking under the head of his dick where my thumb was touching him when I jerked him off. I gradually took his dick a little further in and a little more, and then I tried for taking his whole dick in. I could do it but only for a second. I kept letting him slide in and out of my mouth, each time trying to take him all the way in and hold him there for a little longer. I got better at it each time. Finally I was able to take his whole dick in and curl my tongue around the end of his penis. That really seemed to make him feel good. When I moved my tongue over the tip of his dick I could feel his pleasure in it.

Then I took a break and licked all around the outside of his penis. His balls were beginning to tighten up so I knew he might cum pretty soon.

"I want you to push your dick into my mouth, like you would push it into my pussy if you were fucking me."

I opened my mouth a bit wider and he began to push in and out gently at first, then more energetically. It was tricky keeping my teeth out of the way. I think I hurt him once, but I was really trying to be careful. Soon I could tell he was getting close.

I kept my tongue following the end of his dick, moving it sideways back and forth, and I could feel the urgency of his need increase. He needed the release. It was like his dick was going to explode in my mouth. "Oh, oh, I am getting there. Be ready." He was gasping a little. "Yes, yes, you are sucking my dick. You are sucking me. I want you to suck it all out. Yes. Yes! That is so good. Oh, man. I am fucking your mouth! I am fucking...your ... mouth". He pushed his dick in as far as he could and then he did explode right at the back of my throat. I felt the jet of semen hit the back of my throat. It almost choked me and would have if I hadn't been ready. The way his penis felt when it tightened up for the ejaculation. It was so fast. And then another ejaculation was coming on and I was ready though I hadn't swallowed all of the first shot. But this time I was actually sucking his dick when it came and I sucked his cum in. I was just swallowing when the third shot came, fortunately a little less in volume. My mouth was getting full so I had to swallow quickly before more semen came in. The rest of his orgasm was in little bits, and I kept sucking it until I was sure I had it all.

I stopped swallowing so I could savor the feel of his sperm in my mouth. I had tasted a little of his cum the first time we had been together, so I knew what to expect roughly. But now I got a good taste of it. How to describe it I don't know. It takes getting used to, like any taste does, and it is not like anything else. A little salty. Of course. But I didn't dislike it at all. I moved the last of his cum around with my tongue, over his dick and around in my mouth. I think I could get to really like the taste of cum. It was the texture of it that was most noticeable. It was thick and ... well, slimy gives the wrong impression. It was not unpleasant. I thought it could get very pleasant indeed once I was more accustomed to it. Maybe I should just go around offering to give blow jobs to random guys. I bet I could get a lot of practice. But I knew I would prefer to be really in to the guy to give him a blow job.

I held his dick in my mouth for a long time while the rest of his cum sort of oozed out and his erection declined. It made me feel tight and hot inside to hold his dick that way. If he could have had a second orgasm, I would have sucked him again right then. At last I let him go and he laid down beside me. I watched his dick go limp while we were both breathing hard and recovering. His dick was lolling over to the side. I already felt hot inside from sucking him but looking at his dick made me feel even hotter.

After a while he looked over at me and said, "Thank you. You are a natural with blow jobs I think." He looked thoughtful. "Let me ask, after our times together, and you go home, do you masturbate?"

"Absolutely. I am so turned on I wouldn't be able to sleep unless I did."

"I should have thought of this before but I was so wrapped up in how good I felt that I only thought about me. Our relationship is very one way. You make me feel great, but I don't reciprocate. I let you go home and take care of yourself. That doesn't seem very gentlemanly."

I smiled. "True. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I could touch you or eat you out, either one."

I considered it. I really wanted him to play with me for a while. "You'd be able to enjoy playing with me after your orgasm is done? I hear men's sexual drive disappears pretty fast after they orgasm."

"That's true. I couldn't cum again, not for a while, but I could enjoy you. I would enjoy it if I made you feel as good as you made me feel."

I thought about it and had an idea. "Let's try this. I remember how you felt lying on top of me last time with your dick just touching my pussy. Maybe we could do that again. I'll take off my clothes and you lie on top of me like you'd be fucking me and touch my clitoris with your dick. It would be safe anyway if you aren't erect."

He didn't say anything, just began unbuttoning my shirt and undressing me. I was sitting and he had to reach behind me to unsnap my bra. Then I moved down in the bed and he slid down to pull my panties off. He had seen my pussy before, quite a lot, but it made me feel so hot -- there has got to be a better way to say it than just repeating "hot" every time. It made me feel like I would do anything to him that he asked me to, that I wanted him to ask me to do things for him, any thing. And at the least I wanted him kneeling between my legs looking at my pussy. If he had asked me if I would let him take a picture of me naked I would have said yes. Probably best that he didn't. I wasn't ready to let him fuck me, but short of that I wanted our bodies to be together.

I spread my legs apart and he laid down on top of me. I watched his dick as he laid down so that it would be just touch my clitoris. His dick would lie between my legs and he would be able to move up and down and massage me that way. At least it seemed like it might work. He pushed upward to press his dick against my clitoris and I almost jumped into the air. If he could touch me like that it would certainly make me cum.

Gary was very patient too. If he moved in a way that didn't seem to be working then he would try something else. He didn't get a full erection, but his dick did get a little hard and that helped to. It probably took him fifteen minutes to bring me to an orgasm but I don't know. It was just so much fun. Every minute or so he would bow his head down to lick one of my nipples and that just made me soar. He was making love to my body without fucking me, doing whatever he could to make me feel great. When I came I pushed upward against him really hard, pushing my clitoris against his penis. As my orgasm peaked I closed my legs and squeezed his dick between them, and tried to grind my clitoris down onto him. It was almost like having a seizure. I don't know how loud I was crying out. Maybe pretty loun.

When the orgasm subsided he just lay there with his dick between my legs, like he had been lying on me after masturbating on my titties last time. I felt like his dick should just stay on my pussy all the time. Follow me around or something. I didn't want to let him go.

"Now you won't have to masturbate when you go home."

I just laughed. "Are you kidding? After that I will be fantasizing about how good you made my pussy feel. By the time I get home you bet I am going to touch myself again. I will pretend my fingers are your dick. I bet I cum seventeen times tonight!"

Now he laughed too. "You are insatiable! Were you always like this?"

"Probably, but I didn't know I was. I only imagined that someday I would get a guy and have sex, but I had no idea it was this good. If I had known .... actually, I'd probably still be a virgin. There were no guy at school I would even consider having sex with. They are all creeps or morons."

"Well, I am glad you tolerate me."

"I hope to tolerate you a lot more as time goes by."

"We'll talk about the future next time I see you. Which I hope will be soon."

"Meantime I will go back to my dull life and search for meaning and you'll find other women to watch you masturbate."

"Yes, probably. I have never connected with anyone like you though."

"Flattery will get you somewhere. Lucky I'm not the jealous type."

We had another half hour before my curfew ran out so we just lay side by side naked until we had to get dressed and leave. It had been a wonderful date. He dropped me off at home without coming in this time and I already had plans for spending the night fantasizing about him. I might not get much sleep.