Linda's First Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl2020
carl2020
15 Followers

Carol and Mark were amazed, and excited, at how well the game had gone considering Jim and Linda had never been to one of their parties before.

"Everyone lets hear it for our players and for the new couple, Linda and Jim."

Once the applause died down and the naked players had returned to the crowd and their partners, Carol walked over to the happy looking Linda who was clearly on a post exhibitionist high. "That was amazing. If we'd known you guys liked to play like this we'd have had you over a long time ago."

Linda gushed, "I never realized it was such fun. I wish we'd done it before."

Jim saw Carol edging closer to Linda and looked at Mark, who mouthed, "Bi! Carol's Bi."

Jim grinned wondering how Linda would deal with this new, and hopefully fun, situation.

Carol grabbed Linda's face with both hands and planted a passionate kiss right on her mouth, and used tongue. Linda's eye widened and she froze for a second then returned the kiss.

Mark and Jim watched the two girls entranced, and they noticed the other crowding around watching as well.

"Get your cloths off Carol give us a show." Shouted a man with his arms around one of the naked girls from the musical chairs game.

Carol broke off her kiss and turned to face the crowd, "Oh you want a show? Do ya?"

The crowd roared, "Yes! Fuck! Carol fuck Linda. Fuck!"

Carol bowed and shouted, "OK!" She turned back to Linda who was smiling wickedly, she was very red but she wasn't trying to get away. Carol whispered to her,"Strip me Baby."

Jim noticed Linda didn't hesitate at all. She reached for the straps on Carol's dress and pulled down spilling boobs out into full view of the crowd. Her nipples were hard and had bar piercings.

Linda jiggled them up and down and whispered, "Piercings, so kinky!" Then she pulled Carol's dress completely down, letting it pool at her feet. Carol wasn't wearing panties, and was now completely naked like Linda. Carol stepped out the dress on the floor. She shock her body provokactively, pumping her tits up in her hands, and wiggled them around to the lustful cries of the group.

A table had been placed in the middle of the room and Carol led Linda by the hand to it. She pushed Linda down onto the table, so her back was pressed down onto the tabletop, her legs spread wide for Carol to get between.

Jim watched entranced as Carol squatted and tongued Linda's pussy hard. Linda grabbed the tables edges, her crotch arching up, as she moaned and looked down at her friend eating her.

Mark moved the table and stripped naked. He smiled at Jim, then waved his cock at Linda and with one hand guided it into her mouth. Linda was soon gulping it down and gagging saliva all down her cheeks and Mark's cock. The crowd was whooping with delight. Mark, in a stage whisper, told Jim, "Fuck Carol's ass real hard!"

Carol looked up her mouth wet with cum, "Yes fuck me!"

Jim didn't need to be asked twice. He knelt down lifted Carol's ass and slide into her dripping wet pussy. Soon he was making Carol gasp as he pounded her, his hands on her butt to guide her in and out.

Carol was no longer eating Lindabecause Jim fucker her too hard. Linda looked at her friend and husband and smiled lustfully, then she slid herself around the table and spread legs revealing her wet pussy to Mark, who grinned. Mark stepped forward guided his cock gently into her and then put a hand on each thigh spreading her more. She waited a second then relaxed, just as Mark thrust into her hard and deep, "Ohh Fuck, ohhh fucking hell." She wasn't able to say more as Mark rammed in and out of her.

After a far too short a time for the girls, the boys pulled out of them. Carol and Linda scooted down on their knees in front of the two men, who were npw jerking off hard to see who would be first to give the girls a facial cum bath. Jim blew first sendiong a stream of goo into carols cheek and eye, Linda licked it off almost as fat as it went on! Then Mark cam all over Linda's face and cum dropped down her onto her tits. She leaned back grinning madly. The crowd roared as cum was squirted onto the girls.

Carol smiled a wicked snowball small and said, "I hope you guys enjoyed this first experience at our party and will cum again!"

The END...?

carl2020
carl2020
15 Followers
12