Linda's Late, What Happened Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda felt that tingly wave of helplessness wash over her again, she closed her eyes as a slight shudder ran through her body. She nodded her head slowly, pretty, blue eyes wide and fearful. With her arms trapped behind the two youths she was forced back against the seating and her impressive bust swelled out the front of her silky, summer dress stretching the cloth covered buttons. It was far too much of a temptation for Robbie, who had already clutched her nearest breast, rubbing and fondling her large, soft bosom. His fingers searched through the layers of fine, slippery material for her nipples.

"Nnnnn... Mmmmph!"

Meanwhile, Lloyd's free hand descended onto her knee, and began raking her dress and slip up, exposing her nylon thighs. Linda's eyes snapped open wide, her protests rendered inaudible by the singing and the makeshift gag, as his hand made contact with her naked pussy, totally exposed and unprotected. Arms trapped behind them, she had no way to protect herself from their double assault.

"Aghh! 'leeassee... Stokkittt!"

"Oh Linda, you are such a naughty girl... sexy stockings and no panties in church, what would the vicar think? Tut, tut!"

The hymn singers droned on oblivious to her plight, as a laughing Robbie undid the top buttons on her dress and gleefully plunged his hand in.

"Mrrrrmmmpphh!"

"I've been dreaming about these fucking big, soft, juicy tits, Mrs Jones!"

As she wriggled, Linda's legs lifted and flailed, which served no purpose other than to afford Lloyd easier access to her defenceless pussy. His fingers found little resistance, from Linda's, unmistakably, wet pussy and they slid into her far too easily. The black youth's mocking tone echoed close into her ear.

"Mrs Jones! What a dirty, horny slut you are! She's already dripping Mr White... she must have been thinking about us all weekend!"

Here in her church, the respectable, middle-class woman, closed her eyes again, feeling acutely exposed and deeply ashamed. It wasn't just the nightmare of their degrading public humiliation of her, which might be discovered at any moment. More significantly, it was because of the way her unwanted arousal was making the brute's invasion, of her most intimate, private place, easy. She was horrified by the knowledge that her abused pussy, actually contracted, spasmodically, on the black youth's invading fingers.

"Ohhhhhmm... Nnnmmmph!"

Unaware of the struggle taking place behind them, the Sunday morning congregation continued to sing with varying degrees of enthusiasm. Lloyd leaned over closer, until his lips brushed her ear, his fingers continued to slide, slowly in and out of her vagina, as he whispered.

"Didn't want to pay eh? Know what I think Linda...? I think that you like winding us up..."

His long, stiff fingers began to send pulses of electricity up through her body.

"... Pushing us... Provoking us... Just to see what we'll do about it...!"

Linda shook her head dumbly and tried, half heartedly, to free her arms.

"Yeah that's right! Look at this... her nipples are like bullets, Jesus! She's getting off on this... fucking prick teaser! She's one of them posh tarts who likes leading blokes on, living dangerously..."

Robbie's hand roamed over Linda's heavy breasts cupping and squeezing, uncomfortably hard, rolling and pinching the sensitive nipples, which protruded obscenely through the glossy, satin slip.

"... Pushing men's buttons until they crack... and give her the hard fuck that she really wanted all along, eh?"

Robbie squeezed his hand into the top of Linda's delicate slip and bra, his fingers closed, around her soft, warm, left breast and again seized onto her large, erect nipple.

Linda was squirming shaking her head and groaning in discomfort and distress, as the rest of the congregation sang in praise of the Lord. The sordid, perversely erotic, feeling of being rendered helpless and then sexually assaulted, was making Linda's head swim. Her main fear was that when the hymn singing did, inevitably end, their nasty goins on would be discovered. The church would be silent and attentive, even the slightest cough would be audible and their depraved behaviour would be visible. She was terrified by the thought, that when the others sat down, the vicar would be staring straight at them. He would see her open dress, their hands obscenely groping her and he would know what they were doing in his church... Everyone would know!

Lloyd was watching the older woman's face, he could see her flushed cheeks and wide eyed, rising, panic. Linda tried to spit out the ball of paper to plead with them, but the black youth covered her mouth with his hand, pushing it back in.

"Uh oh! Remember what I told you Mrs Jones! Now, just nod or shake your head... Do you want us to carry on with this here, or...?"

Linda shook her head, eyes wide over the top of his dark fingers.

"Oh I see! So, you want us all to leave together and have a little fun somewhere else?"

She stared from one to the other aghast. How could she agree to that? They were forcing her to comply with them, that wasn't what she wanted at all.... was it? However, the singing would inevitably end and everyone would quietly take their seats. Oh God, she was so flustered, confused and frightened of being exposed! Could it be called abduction if she had agreed to go with them? Where would they take her? What would they do to her? This had all gone so horribly wrong. Instead of being safe at church, she was in more danger of being exposed! The movement of his fingers caused another groan and a deep shudder to pulse through her restrained body. Hearing the last chorus dragging towards the end, despite her conflict,

Linda decided that she had no choice, lowering her big, blue eyes in capitulation, she nodded her agreement. Immediately, the ball of paper was removed from her mouth and her arms were released. Relief flooded through her. Everyone else murmered, coughed and shuffled their feet to sit down and hear the reverend Ian James's sermon. Linda, shamefaced and humiliated, found herself simultaneously trying to rebutton the top of her dress and being unceremoniously hauled up and bundled out of the church. Her staccato heels, stuttering on the old, tiled floor, finally attracting several long, curious stares, not least from a puzzled and clearly disappointed, Reverend Ian James.

Outside the warm sunlight dazzled momentarily, after the cool gloom of the church. Both youths linked arms with Linda, one either side. A casual observer might mistake the small group for close friends or family, visiting the church, but the boys grip on her arms meant that Linda could not escape. From their point of view, the close proximity of their victim meant that the kidnappers could really appreciate their captive. They could feel her soft curves through the fine, silk dress, smell her feminine perfume and hear the swish and click of her nylons and heels as she tottered along the flagstone, church path between them.

"Let me go, please... you're hurting me...! Ohhh... you have the money... no, stop....!"

Robbie, adjusting an uncomfortable hard on in his jeans, hissed a loud stage whisper to Lloyd that he thought that they should just take the bitch around the back of the church and "fuck the shit out of her over a gravestone". Of course the horrified middle-class lady, being held between them heard it all. Lloyd, who's erection was no less troublesome, after fingering her wet pussy in church, seriously considered his friend's suggestion. The thought of how humiliating it would be for this snobby bitch, to be taken, roughly, within yards of her pious, hymn singing friends, was very tempting. Humiliating this stuck-up, white cow was what really turned him on, but what he didn't want to risk, was interruption from some church, do-gooder being a fucking hero.

"How about that Mrs Jones... we gonna gangbang your fat, white ass, on that big, old stone slab over there?"

"Oh God... no, you're mad... please you can't do this... No, I'll do whatever you say... not here.. Oh God, some one will see us.... I won't... Stop!"

Linda, trying to wriggle free, just at this moment, was as much afraid for her reputation as she was of being violated and was becoming quite hysterical. A sharp slap on her cheek silenced her shrill protests and she froze, staring at the malevolent looking black youth.

"Let's get something straight your ladyship... we ain't asking your fucking permission... we own you! You understand me?"

His fingers closed around her throat, they were the same fingers that had just been inside her and she could smell her pussy secretions on them.

"You were the dirty, bitch who got all worked up and wet in church and wanted us to leave, just when we were having fun...... So, if don't want to be fucked, you must want to just give us a little relief, eh?"

"Yeah! That's a good idea Mrs Jones... Let's see if we can find a nice, quiet spot where we won't be disturbed eh?"

Still shocked from the slap, Linda allowed herself to be pulled along with them.

As they were forcibly steering her along the path around the church, Linda could feel their hands mauling and groping, audaciously, over her body. Lloyd changed his grip and moved a hand around to slap and stroke her temptingly, full bottom. The material of her summer dress and slip slid, satisfyingly, over the soft, round warmth of her buttocks and his fingers lingered over her taught suspender straps. Linda began to realise that they had become aroused, to such an extent that they were going to have their way with her, no matter what she said or did. Once again she felt a nauseous pulse of something raw and primitive, at the thought of her own helpless, feminity, compelled to yield before their young male dominance. She thought fearfully, of the hard, demanding, masculine desire, swelling in their scruffy jeans. She was being hustled along the path around to the back of the church, the vicar could be heard reading from the psalms, it all seemed so surreal. Yet, despite her trepidation, she was aware of a latent, but undeniable, throb of illicit, sexual anticipation. Linda squirmed uncomfortably, looking around trying to see if anyone else was watching, but everyone was inside the church. They were listening to the vicar's sermon, no doubt on the evils of loose morals and fornication in modern society. The thought made her ashamed of her unspoken, or perhaps unspeakable, secret feelings.

"Oh no please... Oh stop... I've given you the money... Ooooohhh!"

Robbie had renewed his hands on acquaintance with her tempting breasts, as they marched her along. Her nipples were still clearly prominent, through the layers of material, from his over enthusiastic mauling whilst still in the church. Lloyd's roving hand had hitched up her dress and was pushing her slip into the cleft of her bottom and sliding between her legs as she walked. Linda felt her middle-aged legs trembling and tottered unsteadily, between the two youths, on her impractical high heels. She trembled, not only from fear, but from the effort of trying to resist, both physically and mentally, their persistent molestation. Her troubled mind had all but given in to these controlling, domineering, delinquents. Their determined and unceasing, sexual assault was provoking syrong, but unwanted responses from her body. Linda tried to pull against them and protest, but she felt so weak and shaky.

"You can't do anything here... Oh, no, stop please... People will see... No... you mustn't do... that... Aaagghh!"

A sharp slap, on her rump this time, made her cry out and Lloyd hissed aggressively in ear.

"You stuck-up, rich, white bitches don't know what you fucking want do you? Well, we know exactly what you want Linda, what you fucking need... But more to the point, I know what I need... and you're going to give it to me.. now!"

Linda was pushed into an alcove of an old, ivy covered, rear doorway to the church, that was clearly no longer used. It was a sort of dusty, stone portico, in the shadow of the back of the church, covered in creeper, with a huge oak door, rusted from neglect. The two young criminals stood in front of her, blocking her path. She could see their worn jeans bulging obscenely around the crotch area.

"OK... on your knees Mrs Jones"

Lloyd's voice was calm, matter-of-fact, but left no room for negotiation.

"Oh my God... You can't expect...! "

Linda's breathing was uneven and her heart was racing madly.

"Ha, ha! You're in the right place to talk to God, but if your going to pray, you need to be on your knees Mrs Jones!"

Linda's legs were so unsteady that the pressure of the black thug's hands on her shoulders, was enough to push her down to her knees easily. She looked up at their hard, young faces, pleading, clutching at Lloyd's arm.

"We will be seen...I can't... not... not here... Please! "

To Linda's horror, both youths ignored her plaintive pleas and almost nonchalantly, unzipped their jeans, freeing their straining erections. Her heart was pounding, this couldn't be happening to her, not here at church, where she thought that she would be safe! She tried to look past them, half hoping to see someone who would rescue her and half fearing the consequences and awful embarrassment, which would result if someone did.

As Robbie kept watch, Lloyd sauntered up close to the kneeling older woman, his dark, engorged penis swaying in front of her face, and looked down on her.

"When you walked into that church and saw us Mrs Jones, you had a look on your face like you just stepped in dog shit... I didn't like that!"

He began stroking his manhood inches from her shocked face. Pre-cum dripped in a string from the bulbous end and the male musk was overpowering.

"No, please really, I didn't...!"

"You think that you're so much better than us, with your money, nice job, posh clothes and respectable, church shit...!"

Looking up, although his voice was barely controlled, Linda could see anger in his dark eyes.

"... well, Mrs Jones, I think that the only thing that you can do better than me, is take cock like a slut... and now you're going to show me... so stop bleating and wrap your prissy, stuck-up lips around my nasty, black cock... You're going to eat a bit of humble pie, bitch!"

To Linda, looking up at him, eyes blinking nervously behind her designer glasses, he seemed to exude an arrogant confidence and his strong, dark erection swayed threateningly in front of her. She froze, like a mouse who has caught the attention of a snake.

"I... I can't..."

Lloyd laughed heartlessly and guided his hard erection to within inches of her face.

"Don't give me any of that " I'm a respectable lady shit... you know what to fucking do!"

He wasn't being aggressive, but his voice was cold and clear and didn't invite contradiction. When she didn't answer, he calmly placed his hand on top of Linda's hair, pinning her pretty, white, Sunday hat to her head. She felt suddenly drained of all physical resistance, she could only plead.

"Please, don't do this... please, please let me go!"

Her voice, now had returned to its, cultured, whispery tones. Looking down on on his captive's upturned, fearful expression, Lloyd felt an enormous surge of power, her helplessness expression made him feel that he could, literally, do anything. He slowly guided her grimacing face towards his rampant, oozing hard on

"Don't fight this Linda, you ain't got no choice, just do as you're told and everything will be fine....."

He spoke as if he had every right to ask her to perform fellatio on him. He was simply asserting his authority to do as he pleased with her

"Please... don't..."

The mature woman could see pre cum leaking out of his penis, making the head slick and shiny.

"Don't worry Linda, with the horn I've got... this won't take long... now, open up your superior, snobby, mouth and take my cock, there's a good girl!"

The unfortunate lady, dressed in her Sunday best was about to be violated, she knew that she should scream for help, but she felt torn between rescue and scandalous exposure. She felt the heat of his blunt, slimy, black penis head, as it brushed over her tightly pursed lips, leaving a slick trail.

"C'mon you tight arsed bitch, open up... you know you ain't got no choice... so you better blow us quick! If your bell ringer friends stop praying and come back out here, I'm gonna be really pissed off and who knows what I'll do!... now do it!"

Despite his relative youth, he was so assertive, dominant and arrogantly confident that she would do what he wanted. Linda was frightened and flustered, she couldn't seem to think straight. His male smell and hot, slippery touch of the black youth's, rampant member, was, literally, overwhelming. To Linda's confused mind, there seemed to be no alternative and her willpower began to disintegrate completely. As the desperate woman gasped out her last plaintive protest, Lloyd's insistence and refusal to take no for an answer achieved victory.

"No... no.. Please...pl... Ohhh!... Ohhmmmmppphhh! "

As his swollen cock head forced it's way between the mature woman's protesting, pink lips, Lloyd crowed arrogantly.

"Yessss... you fucking bitch! Shut the fuck up and take my cock!"

With his springy, black penis in her warm, wet reluctant mouth, he felt a huge rush. It was more than the pure physical pleasure, it was elation, from humbling the high class, untouchable, mature woman. At that moment, Linda accepted her fate, she knew what she would have to do, he had made it clear, there was no other option. Slowly, unwillingly, her plump, pink lips closed around the virile, dark penis and she took his penis into her mouth. Linda was forced to accept that this was happening to her, here and now, at this moment! Despite what she had suffered, previously, at their hands, she was astonished at their audacious degeneracy. It was almost surreal, this was Sunday, she was at church and her church friends were singing hymns only yards away, whilst she was performing oral sex on a young, black, stranger!

Lloyd's instinct was to rape the vulnerable woman, just simply fuck her face, against her will, choke her with his cock. Yet, he found that he was deriving the greatest satisfaction from her abject capitulation. He wanted this posh white, bitch to use her mouth to pleasure him. Lloyd wanted to feel her lips enveloping and sucking his cock properly, however unwillingly. He didn't really care about her discomfort or shame, but he knew that if he was physically, too rough and she choked and resisted, it would diminish his enjoyment. So, he decided to exercise some restraint from his position of power, but only in order to increase his own pleasure.

"Yeah, ahh... that's a good girl Linda... you know you want my cock in your mouth. Now suck it...oh yes! See... you pretend that you don't want to, but... ahh... you like sucking my black cock, don't you Linda?"

The unhappy, middle-aged woman was in no position to either confirm or deny his demeaning assertions. He was treating her like some sort of whore or sex slave, compelled to comply with his demands. The world beyond and thoughts of escape began to fade, as Linda's world narrowed down to an old, dusty, stone doorway and the youth who had brought her to it. Her senses were overpowered by the sight, smell, feel and taste, of the young, hard, black cock filling her mouth!

"Hmmm... Mmmmm... Mmmrrph"

Lloyd struggled to maintain control of himself, as the pleasure from his penis shivered through him.

"Fuck...! Yes...! You dirty little bitch...! And you're gonna take all my load, ain't you Linda? Ughh! You're gonna swallow every fucking drop ain't you...? Ahhh, you stuck-up, prick teasing, white bitch!"

Despite her middle class upbringing and genteel manners, Linda was an experienced, older woman. She was also a divorcee to an abusive ex-husband, she knew what was expected of her, even though it had been a long time since had been forced to do anything like this. Gerald had instructed his young bride very carefully on how to give him pleasure, even whilst using the innocent girl most cruelly. So, she now found herself conforming to the lustful demands of yet another male brute. If she cooperated, it would, she reasoned, at least bring this humiliating ordeal to a swifter end. Even, automatically, wrapping her small, white, silk gloved fingers gently around his shaft, to afford some sort of control. However, there was only one person who was really in control. Lloyd thought about all those haughty, well off, well dressed, white women, that he saw every day, going to work in their office jobs or shopping in expensive shops. He remembered how they ignored him, or the expressions on their stuck-up, bitch faces when they did notice him. He remembered what he wanted to do to them and how badly he wanted to make them sorry.